Majora's Mask

Was it good?

Attached: zelda_majoras_mask_3d.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

i dont think the game even starts until after snowhead. the first two areas are pretty boring

It was okay. Ocarina is still superior in every way. Only contrarians pretend otherwise.

better than OOT in every way

Its equal to OOT

it's OOT

It's sequel to OoT

can you repeat the question?

Very good.

Botw > oot > mm

How many times are you gonna make this thread? You make em daily.

How many times are you going to make this comment? You make it daily

Nothing in ocarina comes close to kafei and anju quest and barely a single npc is worth anything in ocarina of time

Yeah but OoT will always be comfier

Cryptic bullshit. Anyone that tells you they never used a guide are either lying or have no responsibilities to have to waste searching for a particular thing every 15 minutes.

Actually, that was my first comment ever. Sounds like someone else told you the same thing then. Take a hint.

Like every zelda game

I literally haven't posted about Majora's Mask in weeks maybe months. You're delusional or talking about someone else. I just want to get a free (You).

What kind of stupid question is that? It's the most kino Zelda. Your opinion is objectively wrong if you don't place it at LEAST 2nd to Oot, although it should be 1.

Kys

calm down retard, the 3ds port has just what you need

Attached: sheikah tunnel.jpg (450x270, 35K)

I wish they'd release OOT and Majoras Mask on Switch

They want you to buy shitty indie games instead.

With no opinion but my own
It's the best zelda game ever made

Easily the best in the series, and personally, the best game I've personally ever played.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Good enough to make me buy a special edition of a console which i never did in my entire life

Attached: CEO.640x360.jpg (640x360, 66K)

One of the greatest games of all time. And because it came out at end of console’s life, flew under most people’s radar. I was shocked when it got a remaster.

Not many games let you find an NPC hiding in a closet crying saying they don’t want to die.

How did you get it with the scalper war? camp outside a store?

Black Magic

Attached: 1555947517929.jpg (400x461, 136K)

Young link is so cute!

Attached: gigiugiug.jpg (500x638, 57K)

I could never get into it because the time management aspect makes me anxious the entire time.

It's a remake retard.

This guy gets it

Retard opinion

Majora’s Mask and Super Castlevania 4 are the only video games to successfully achieve a dreamlike atmosphere. Prove me wrong. Yes I know Yume Nikki is a thing and no it does not come close.

Great atmosphere and the sidequests still hold up to this day, but it's not for everyone and the time management feels more tedious than it should.

Naah it’s a remaster

Bloodborne is absolutely amazing at doing dreamlike atmosphere, possibly the best game currently doing it.

Attached: Bloodborne -.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Yeah sure but it's actually a remake

And this here is one of the best shots I've seen for a dreamlike atmosphere.

Attached: a9YFVJu.jpg (2560x1118, 2.96M)

You know what’s funny is I have my os4 at my parent’s house complete with bloodborme but i’ve been away in boarding school for 4 years now. I’m gonna ask my folks to send them over, because i’ve been missing out for far too long.

>os4
>parent’s singular
>bloodborme

Damn i’m retarded today. Ah well you guys know what I meant