You may not like it, but this is the objective tier list for Zelda spin-offs

You may not like it, but this is the objective tier list for Zelda spin-offs.

Attached: 20190621_113632.png (661x466, 296K)

I think Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition gets to claw its way up to B.

push rosy rupeeland to S tier. That game is truly a unique marvel.

The problem with Hyrule Warriors is that its gameplay is so utterly mediocre that no amount of added content can push it up a tier.

Are Four Swords, FSA, and Triforce Heroes even really spinoffs?

No OP’s just a retard

Technically no, but they're not exactly mainline titles either. Best to just group them with the spinoff games.

>move G&W and Warriors Definitive up one tier each
There, fixed.

They are indeed mainline titles, they just aren't what people wanted so they screech about it saying MUH SPIN OFF

pretty good

They're technically mainline as they have the "The Legend of Zelda: [Title of Game]" thing, but I don't think anyone really considered them as "mainline Zeldas" when you get down to it. It's similar to how FFXI and XIV aren't really grouped in with the rest of the series despite being numbered entries because they're MMOs.

They aren't mainline.

None of them play like mainline titles. Nintendo themselves might officially declare them as such, but nobody else is going to. I don't think there's anything wrong with OP grouping them that way.

They play exactly like the other 2D games, they just aren't structured like them

If they ain't on the timeline, they ain't mainline.

Attached: df2jisiyascx.jpg (812x1397, 156K)

Uhhh cadence just came out? It's not old enough to be good?

>They play exactly like the other 2D games

They absolutely do not. None of them have a real overworld, some fundamental mechanics are changed (literally everything is temporary in FSA) to focus on a multiplayer scoring format and the structural exploration theme that pretty much makes Zelda what it is is barely present. They don't feel any more "mainline" than, say, Cadence of Hyrule -- in some ways even less so.

>Retard trying to be funny
Don't bother.

... is that Adventure of Link in the D-Tier, second from right?

Attached: 150.jpg (422x445, 44K)

this. most underrated game on the Nintendo DS

Yes they are
>Nintendo says they are
>NUH UH I SAY DEY ARENT
Guess Breath of the Wild isn't mainline but all three of those are mainline since they're on the timeline

It's Zelda Game & Watch, nigga.