Why have you not built a gaming PC yet?

Why have you not built a gaming PC yet?

Attached: Capture.png (1255x656, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
old.reddit.com/user/rosenstead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I don't know how. I will admit it.

i just upgraded from a 2500k to a 9600k

never realized a CPU could bottleneck a system so much

Rose will teach you
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

it's easier to buy one especially if you don't already have all the tools you might need

You don't have a Philips screwdriver lol?

I just built my first one last year. It's not that scary. There are youtube videos to walk you through every part of the process. Only thing I nearly missed was the brass standoffs for the motherboard.

You don't have hands?

How do I get a gf that looks boyish but is cute at the same time?

when my brother build one a long time ago he hand a long wire connected to the radiator to repeatedly touch against things to get rid of static buildup... he used other tools too

get a trap

Attached: 1510763884243.jpg (640x1136, 68K)

Please be bait

gf stands for girlfriend
not gay faggot

Used to have one. Got a gaming laptop last time instead of upgrading. Being able to move and bring it to LAN on a whim is great. But at home it is can be a bit annoying occasionally, with a smaller screen, it takes up more desk space since I also use a real keyboard at home, and the battery stopped allowing itself to be used after a few months - what I mean is it won't even attempt to start up without the power cable.
All in all I love it and have made both friends and family jealous at times. But next time I feel the need to upgrade I'll just get a desktop again.

Attached: 1560860292819m.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

I want to marry Rose bros

I'm not gay son

i'm waiting for the new Ryzen 3000's to come out as well as the RTX Super cards.

I bought one.
Building it yourself is only cheaper if your time is worthless.

>Takes 20-30 minutes to put a PC together, maybe an hour if it's your first time
Wow, user. What's your job where you're making $100+ an hour?

I'm doing it tomorrow. Looking forward to shorting my motherboard.

>mid tier costing 350 bucks on the lowest
>cheaper cards like 1060 and 580 sold out everywhere or hoarded by scalpers.
Maybe when the Jews stop being delusional about mining still profitable.

You only need a philips head screwdriver. You don't need a wire to discharge.

Too bulky if I want to play in 4k. This little guy has served me well so far.

Attached: IMG_20190621_120100482.jpg (1632x3264, 1.54M)

But OP, I did.

>inb4 seething amds

Attached: 1534565044703.png (427x1011, 66K)

redpill me on pc specification parts, Yea Forums. what's the most important thing you need to know before getting into pc gaming?? i really want to build a pc, seems easy peasy to build it. but i couldn't understand the parts of it. especially..
>what makes certain hardware powerful and how did you know
>how to choose a best match parts to each other hardware
>there are so many brand for each computer hardware with the same type (ram for the example), how do you find the best one
everytime i see some thread about, say hardware like vga or cpu, i can't help but always getting confused myself. its most likely because of the name which is usually a code like GTX6969 or else that making me confused. i thought the higher (the number of it) was the better, but it doesn't really seems like that. and i seriously don't know the reason behind that. fuck fuck fuck please help me im fucking dumb retarded and also confused to the death!!

Attached: flat.jpg (550x550, 38K)

>just upgraded from a 2500k to a 9600k
>upgrade

With mitigation in place thats basically the same chip performance wise. Way to waste cash litterally right before Zen2 comes out.

Daily reminder that Rose responded to criticisms of the video on Reddit, and got horny virgins hopping on her dick.

old.reddit.com/user/rosenstead

As long as you don't buy Intel you can't go wrong. Zen2 is looking fantastic. Just pick one of the chips off pic related and you'll be set CPU wise for years.

AMD also dropped a few fantastic mid-range GPU's during E3, so this is the year to build team Red if you're remotely interested in PC gaming.

Attached: 1550954677215.jpg (2048x1108, 215K)

I unironically watched that video of her to help build my first computer

Looking back I had no idea what I was doing when it came to hooking parts up to the motherboard and I'm still shocked I got it right

I’m so fucking clumsy I know I would destroy a wire or something

huge difference actually
i went from 16FPS to 60+ in kenshi

>build a pc with a naughty girl

Attached: 1557104588774.gif (278x340, 82K)

Cute girl. Imagine Gavin non-stop bareback sexi with her all day everyday.

Just go to logicalincrements