Why haven't i seen any threads on this game? it's fucking fantastic, and probably the best zelda spinoff ever made

why haven't i seen any threads on this game? it's fucking fantastic, and probably the best zelda spinoff ever made

Attached: 014E396C-83A3-4D5F-86F8-1A53A7D926D0.jpg (1600x800, 192K)

I was interested, but then I found out it was switch exclusive/not for PC, which I guess I should have expected.

hard to talk about a game that's randomised

>playing """"""roguelikes""""""

We already played Necrodancer.
Skins and a multi-directional scrolling map is pretty cool but kinda so what.

It's just necrodancer but easy mode with worse music

>worse music than OG Necrodancer
>still the best music to come out of the Zelda franchise
What the fuck did Nintendo mean by this?

I h8 the art style. looks like some generic tumblr shit.

Art style sucks ass

>procedurally generated roguelike indie
Wow, it's like I'm back in 2012.

There were lots of threads already, the people who were interested in it already beat it. There's not much to talk about in it, if you like Necrodancer you'll like this. Permadeath Mode ups the difficulty.

Also Cadence has the Triforce of Power here, not Ganon.

It's fucking shit, feels more like a tech demo, isn't worth more than one dollar, indie garbage not even humble bundle would sell

Disappointing lifespan coming off of Necrodancer, finished Permadeath a few days after launch and there's nothing left to do but tweak settings for 'permadeath but with a bigger nail through your dick'. It's a better Zelda spinoff than a Necrodancer sequel for sure, but I still thing HW is the best Zelda spinoff

>feels more like a tech demo
that makes no sense whatsoever

I think the biggest problem that I have is that the choices between items that are always in a fixed screen type and items that are in the randomized pool kills the need for the kind of improvisation that made the original CotN so compelling. The overworld layout is shuffled between playthroughs, but there's always a shop that sells you a mace for 12 diamonds in the woods, there's always a poison knife just outside of the lost swamp, there's always a fairy that lets you infuse a weapon with emerald, there's always a bottle and potion shop etc. It just makes the early game feel like you're going down a checklist, and there's none of the 'make do with what you got' that characterizes an All Zones run in Necrodancer.

I just came across a black cucco. Is it functionally any different from a regular cucco?

Apparently, the difference is that they enrage after just 1 point of damage.

It means that it doesn't feel like a game but like the alpha stage of one, this is something you show some publisher to gain their interest and then develop a game, not something you put for sale

it doesn't feel that way at all

>probably the best zelda spinoff ever made
Whoa, better than Oracles?

Not him but I found it frustrating that there's so much less content than necrodancer

more than likely there'll be content in updates, its highly suspicious that there's a clear space for another playable character. Question is whether they'll still be doing free content updates like the original game had

>oracle games are a spinoff

Attached: is this nigga serious.jpg (1918x1078, 134K)

mediocre tranny SJW feminist anita grifting game

Its so so bad lmao