*Roar doesn't do damage anymore*

*Roar doesn't do damage anymore*

Wooah... So this is the power of MH Iceborne...

Attached: tigrex-render-large-monster-monster-hunter-world-wiki-guide-1920px.png (1920x1080, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/artist:omangarl
youtube.com/watch?v=R54B_ZqwY2c
youtube.com/watch?v=PvhPpYVY2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=RpgQVIrq-wM
youtube.com/watch?v=vWwqA4DoazI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xK5XW1jJQU
usgamer.net/articles/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-interview
twitter.com/splkstn/status/1142062251941093376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the cringy narrator in the IB preview said his roars were strong enough to eviscerate hunters...

Why'd they do him dirty?

Attached: 847.png (578x507, 323K)

I thought only Brute and Molten had the super roar.

Normal and high rank didn't do damage with roars, as far as I remember. Triple asshole charge is still in, but roars are indeed far less frequent, if my memory from mhfu does not deceive me.

Rex always did damage with roar in close proximity

He's In!

Attached: 1560733374286.jpg (640x480, 404K)

Yup, this Tigrex has no opening and is more agressive than ever with many bait moves.. Who give a shit about a stupid roar ?

It still does tho, it needs to be in rage I think.

Fuck off

I played GU not that long ago and LR Tiggy definitely did damage by roaring there.

He still has his roar in world, but I dunno when it does damage tho, I've only been hit by it once.

daily reminder after thhe spin he bites

GS fags btfo

because it was something unique to him you fucking troglodyte

>muh damaging roara
Of all the things to want back why bad game design? This shit game has enough roar bullshit with so many having roar combos

Attached: punch.png (347x538, 446K)

go fuck yourself World retard

He still has it you fucks, but it's kinda random when it does damage and I don't know why.

Nonsense, Tigrex' roar isn't bad design. It always had a very sizeable and reactable windup, plus he hops back before doing it if enraged.

Eat shit retard. Roar damage is no different from frontier autism aoe

Attached: murder.png (500x354, 83K)

Fuck that foreskin looking ass bitch

*tackles through ur post*
what now grandpa

Attached: 1536595053728.jpg (780x1040, 165K)

Look how they massacred mah boy...

Attached: 722.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Worldfetuses are pathetic

Stop bitching about everything you pathetic grumpy oldfags, it looks amazing.

Attached: 1537669396836.png (947x338, 89K)

It was a shit mons tho. A Diablos with more charge and stupid move like the spin. It's more interesting in Iceborne, it has some mind game.

>no gen 2 even though FU is pretty much the greatest entry to the series
Whats the deal here

>continues to whine about how easy the game is, then cries at some being too difficult

Just finished the Beta. Looking forward to the real game.
Grouping up with friends is a pain in the ass at the moment.

>it looks amazing.
A new low every day for you Worldtards

This is one thing that really doesn't fucking matter. i could see it if the monster was missing moves entirely but this ain't it.
Why don't you bitch to capcom and see if they can fix it

>Yup, this Tigrex has no opening and is more agressive than ever
Fucking kek. You can literally dodge all attacks while it's enraged by literally walking around it. Fucking kill yourself subhuman worldlet

Salty nintentards
>itt: salty nintentards

>first monster inflicting damage with roars
>entire subspecies line dedicated to expand this gimmick
>Who give a shit about a stupid roar ?

Attached: nigga are you serious.jpg (424x459, 60K)

>Game is overall easy but has some difficult or frustrating fights
>This is a baffling concept to some people

yeah , but this fuck can nonstop charging for full 5 minutes .

>The worldtard, when faced with criticisms, immediately attempts to deflect
Every time.

Enraged roar does damage iirc

Defend Iceborne and you are a braindead bugman.

This shit isn't worth 15 dollars.

Attached: list critique read.png (2880x2942, 1.94M)

Didn't even bother trying out the beta yet because I knew my MH autism would flare up.

Oh so you avoid the claw attack or the spin by walking around it ? But if so, how is it different than past Tigrex ( that didn't even have the claw attack ). Or did you never fight a fucking Tigrex ?

FUCK KHEZU

It was not interesting for the normal Tigrex ( it literally back up, don't even have to avoid it ). Only the brute Tiggy made it into something.

>how is it different than past Tigrex
Past Tigrex would chase you around the map at high speeds while following your movement in a way that didn't allow you to simply walk around it. You would know if you played anything other than World

I know he's a complete joke since P3rd, I didn't really expect anything, but removing damaging roars, come on what will be the point of its subs, Akantor and Ukanlos if they ever come back?

>Tigrex backs up 90% of the time when it turns to face you
This nigga learned to not get headsniped

Attached: 1531303043156.jpg (525x525, 25K)

Holy fuck, some of you Worldfags are literally pulling your collective pants down and letting Capcom get away with fucking you. Get some fucking standards. Play some of the real MH games for Christ's sake. Eliminating the defining characteristic of Tigrex is character assassination. Completely unacceptable.

No genwun either for those of us who've been on the ride since the beginning

Why do any of you care? If you weren't OK with MH being dumbed down then you would've quit after 4U.

People like Tigrex because he looks cool, and his reputation. They don't care if he's hard and would probably hate it if he was.

Attached: tigrex.png (825x638, 630K)

Sauce?

you can really tell the autist who wrote this has no real friends to play with

Just slap earplug and stay between their legs? It's stupid as nerfing fatty trample damages.

Freedom Unite babs cares.

exhentai.org/tag/artist:omangarl

Ah yes, so exactly like past games. Go play them man, you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about or you're probably babbling about a deviant, a fury or a magma tiggy. And just saying, the spin at the end of the charge is new and you will not walk away from it.
>B-but, you would know i-if you played MH4U, m-my first MH
I can feel it moron, don't lie.

>Past Tigrex would chase you around the map at high speeds while following your movement in a way that didn't allow you to simply walk around it
Kiss my fucking ass i know you love to come up with random bullshit to shit on world but that is fucking ridiculous
(you)

Why do i still bother with monster hunter threads anymore
Yea Forums, /vg/, its all shit with no way to fix it. Make an old game thread and get spammed to death with sonyjaks, make a world thread and get listfag spammed every thread, post on /vg/ and get spammed bibiwawoo even with a fucking psp game. I dont know if classicfags are worse or worldsperms anymore, you all suck

Attached: 1560502207182.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-215753-606.jpg (624x613, 93K)

>Low rank Tigrex
Worldfags are literally retarded, holy fucking shit

I predate the FUfags and I don't. I don't care.

Not him but Tigrex's charge in FU had tracking. If he was looking straight at you when the charge started, you couldn't outrun it to the side, at least not with the big ones in G-rank.

They removed this in all other releases.

>worldsperms
It's not at all my fault i'm playing world and people on here are asshurt about it

>Jump twice
>Do nothing for five seconds
>B-but it was harder in past games ahah
yikes.

>Freedom Unite
>not F2
Absolute pleb

Attached: 1437661994736.jpg (447x444, 95K)

I know people are mad in this thread but I just want to say that HD Tigrex is looking pretty sexy.

Alright you fucks I'm ending this stupid faggotry right now. The Tigrex roar will only hurt you when he gets enraged. Also he generally doesn't roar as much as he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=PvhPpYVY2-A

Attached: Senpai face when.jpg (234x242, 22K)

>Not him but Tigrex's charge in FU had tracking
In FU, the thing was so predictable you could stunlock him to death.

Now I want to get a ps4 and try this out just to see how accurate it is.

DELETE THIS
TIGREX ROAR IS RUINED, R U I N E D

Did they extend how long his charges last? He just keeps going.

LOOK AT THAT, YOU WERE CRYING OVER LITERALLY NOTHING

Attached: 1471624392973.gif (344x203, 3.28M)

>That little damage from a G rank, enraged Tigrex's roar
Monster Hunter is dead

If you grinded for hours to have the right gear to ensure a stagger. Which you realistically couldn't do until G-rank's AoE sets, unless you killed literally hundreds of Monoblos to get early hearts and Handicraft.

You are but a zoomer who knows nothing. Shut up and you might learn something.

Attached: 1469135097672.gif (250x141, 1.31M)

G-rank never was faster man, what the fuck are talking about ?

Thanks, user.

Based

The roar literally does damage you dumb fucks. It just deals a lot less. There is going to be tempered tiggy too of course. Or hopefully they will go with something like hyper or frenzy instead of the shitty tempered mechanics

Stop with the nonsense
Your next move will be b-but it's not the same game

How are you refuting my point you pretentious moron ? You could stunlock him to death. The thing was predictable. That's it.

>Going to be busy for both beta weekends
Let me know how the new HH stuff is, bros

Attached: 1494039103481.png (284x284, 13K)

It literally isn't. Putting the counterpoint and stutter on your post doesn't make it less valid. That Tigrex still looks more aggressive than anything shat out in World though, so I'm not sure why you're posting it

Not him but you never played FU

gen2ancestors btFo
go back to your dusty graves and complain about something else

Attached: 1537839101697.png (768x775, 163K)

Has a PC bundle been confirmed yet?

Attached: Blue_Screen_of_AAAAA.jpg (556x374, 96K)

You're so wrapped up in your asshurt opinion about world that i can see that there's no point in even replying to you.
I proved you wrong and you just jump to some other bullshit.
Let go of your anger

Are you just gonna lie in all ignorance ? Why ?

He did refute your point. You can't stunlock Tigrex simply because it's predictable, you can stunlock it because you can make a specific loadout for the express purpose of doing that. The clear implication of your post was that you could just waltz into a fight with no preparation and stunlock him to death, which isn't the case.

>trying to be reasonable
Come on user, you know it's a lost cause.

>"You're mad because I said so"
>"I've proven you wrong because I said so"
Whatever you say, retard

Well FUCK me for wanting to talk about one of my favorite video game series
I should just post traps or black people and hope that somehow the thread magically becomes about video games because that's how that stupid fucking board works.

But he does, when enraged.

>you can stunlock
Yours
>you could stunlock
Mine.
So yes, you could stunlock him to death because it was predictable.
But hey, what was the point at the beginning ? Oh yes, Tigrex had tracking. Yes, it was also a stupid predictable AI you could stunlock to death without any worries.

Considering it's just a standard Tigrex, not a Brute, Molten or Deviant one, I think this is his best state since FU.
No jokes, really.

>Gen 3
>Boomer

Gatekeeping for games is retarded, but especially retarded when people think that boomer status is starting a series only a decade ago.

Attached: 1555304560661.png (497x488, 136K)

You can't walk around Tig in FU

A bit unrelated but why were some subspecies in P3rd so trash?
>Baleful Gigginox, Sand Barioth and Green Narga are way easier than their regular counterparts

Attached: 1448434159385.jpg (600x347, 44K)

Lmao

>10 years from now most MH fans will be middle-aged boomers
bros...

Last reply from me because i gotta go
>You say past tigrex was so aggressive that you couldn't out run his attacks
>I post a link to a video proving that you can
>You say it doesn't count because it's low rank
>I post a video of a G rank tigrex proving that you can also out run that one
You can out run tigrex attacks and there is video proof
Just in case you forget
There i ran it all back to you.
Also thread is over because this guy proved Op wrong with video proof

BING BING WAHOOO
Cry some more, kid.

And you can't in World. You do understand it was the point of the other guy and not mine right ?

Because they were trying to had some extra content very fast.
It was just to add to the monster count, going from 30 to 40.
But yeah, they were mostly very meh.
>look, this is a ludroth but purple, he does poison now
Brute Tigrex was nice tho

based senpaichad

console warring aside, are there any hidden monsters to fight in the demo aside from not-zamtrios?

it's ok to be poor, pablo, but you should go back to mowing my lawn if you want to be able to play MHW: Iceborne

>Post a video
>Low rank
>Gets BTFO

>Post another video
>G rank from another game where the AI and movement was less refined
>Once again gets BTFO
You didn't prove anything, you subhuman autist. I hope this is your last post as well.

Trying too hard to falseflag

By that logic that's all monsters and they're all predictable and easy

This time, probably not.
You can try Rathalos and Anjanath, they have new moves and AI (rathalos has triple fireball, new poison move and he's immune to flash pods while in air unless you break the wings).

But they already said this is just the first beta.
They'll surely add more stuff in future ones.

Fuck I even forgot about Purple Ludroth for a second.

What about gigginox?

because this game is actually trash and nerfed too many returning monsters.

that's nice that they're trying to counter some of the powercreep by adopting some of the deviant mechanics, what does the new poison move look like?

subspecies tigrex had two rage stages, probably normal ones do too now?

I wasn't even trying.
It's a tradition and has to happen.

Look. The mighty FU. You can see some crazy tracking here too as the Tigrex is missing the player as he drink a potion ( yes, you don't even have to walk around sometimes ).

Realistically why can't they add Gammoth?
She's like the size of Kulve isn't she? Isn't Whorefrost also pretty big?

>people say World is casual
>over 80% of the PS4 and PC playerbase can't beat Arch Tempered monsters or Event monsters like Behemoth or Ancient Leshen
lmao

>he's immune to flash pods while in air unless you break the wings
It seems that the clutch claw will be my new best friend.

laziness, but they might put her in considering Glavenus got it

It's about skeletons

>So yes, you could stunlock him to death because it was predictable.
No, again, you could stunlock him to death because you were specifically geared up to stunlock him to death.

No. Tigrex couldn't turn back and charge in 2G. It could and only could in 4 and next games. It was then not predictable. You couldn't just GS charge it's head everytime without any worries because it was always repositionning the same way as a machine.

There's this in the demo so we never know.

Attached: Fated 4 (maybe).png (1695x1048, 3.87M)

I don't think there's any reason they can't. I'm pretty sure it shares it's skeleton with Popo's and they're back. With Glav being back the other Fated Four have a fair enough chance. Mizu depends on if they managed to fix the Leviathan skeleton though.

It's like the other poison claw, but it's done faster and in some weird way. He doesn't do it very often, so I can't be precise
On the other hand, it spams triple fire balls like a bastard

Yeah, it looks like they are balancing entire weapon movesets and monsters around that, which is good. At least they're actually trying to implement the main gimmick of World.
Pods have been buffed too.

>framerate issues, framerate issues, framerate issues

Why people play this on consoles?

>do not understand the word "could"
I'm not missing time on this anymore man.

Also making the monster flinch and slam itself into a wall is pretty risky. I got BTFO multiple times trying to do it, especially on Tigrex.

Gammoth has its own unique skeleton, which is a modified Ape one.
They already said they want to use every new skeleton for more than one monster (like they did in the past) to save time and resources
So it's very unlikely to see him before Apes or Leviathans

It could do that in MHP2nd, niggerloving scum

gammoth is a she

I hate that demos have been rebranded as betas and are only available for a limited time on (usually) a single console

Weapon controls:

Show me. If you show me the thing just turning like any mons in 1st and 2nd gen, you're the top moron of the thread. Good luck to you.

Fuck, I confused them with Mizutsune, which is always male

So what did they give to Tigrex to buff him up for World? more tracking on his charges and anything else?

He's in bros
Niggergantards not apply

Attached: jetto duragon.jpg (800x800, 90K)

No more turning after every attack, which is a huge gamechanger since Tigrex on constant offense now.

I sure fucking hope he's in.

He was nerfed, not buffed

The Leshen was a modified human skeleton right? Wonder if they would use it for some kind of humanoid missing link monster.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make, I'm pretty sure we're using can and could synonymously in this context to indicate possibility. You're saying the potential to cause a stunlock is there and attributing that to him being predictable, I'm saying the potential to cause a stunlock is there but that your reasoning as to why is wrong.

the new tracking on the leaps and charges is SUPER deadly in world. I've had the fucker leap from the far side of a hill and kill me without me even being able to see it.

>Tigrex on constant offense now.
This. There's virtually no good openings until he tires out.

He's much more aggressive and will not fucking stop charging until he tires out. Fighting him the first time with the CB was hell.

New tail move for behind. new claw attack for sides. Spin attack at the end of charge. 4 to 5 charge in a row. Repositionning aggressively, some mixups. No opening after any moves like the two jumps before.

New tail move (same as Akantor/Ukanlos)
After an attack, he can now turn 180° while attacking, something only the Grimclaw could do
He has a new move which is a like a shorter but really fast jump/charge in front of him.
In general he can do combos much better than the old one.

They could, but there's a reason the leshen just teleported everywhere instead of walking. Getting a scaled up human monster walking around correctly would still take a lot of work.

>Wonder if they would use it for some kind of humanoid missing link monster.
I was 100% expecting a yeti and a Bigfoot monster to have some sort of counterpart for the apes.

They made him even more autistic since he doesn't turn around like a robot anymore.
I hate it

>in this context to indicate possibility.
>I'm saying the potential to cause a stunlock is there
That's just what I'm saying tho. Of course you're not gonna stunlock it with a bone weapon or a stone, that's irrelevant.

If Valstrax is so great, why is there 3X less art of him compared to Nerg?
And why is Nerg already the 3rd most popular monster despite only existing for like a year?
Valstrax never got that close...

Shut up, faggots.
They will both be in Iceborne.

thanks

Attached: 1417006288858.gif (245x197, 3K)

Guy it the beta. They will fix it in the release, stop bitching.

You can do Sword Dance without slinger ammo by immediately pressing Triangle from uncharged Backhop. Gotta be quick though or you'll do lunge uppercut instead.

/astalos out

Attached: 58678889_p0.png (800x800, 630K)

So Zin is the best monster ever huh?

Because Nerg has more sex appreal, obviously.

>rocksteady mantle still too good
>will still probably use it because earplugs take too many slots

i like the new LS moves and the claw shot makes filling bar too easy. Will Iceborne be too easy like World?

Attached: 1547641662288.jpg (1024x993, 120K)

>muh ror and rar
end yourselves frontier babbies

Just button mash Triangle while the backhop charges up. You'll be fine.

Of course

It's the director from GU, they will probably make some retarded shit for the endgame.

>implying this is about popularity
Valfalk would shitstomp Mary Suegante

Most likely it will be piss easy again since it's based on Worlds retarded design.

Based and Nergpilled.

Attached: D7mwkjPXkAAe-bF.jpg (2000x1175, 547K)

>Of course you're not gonna stunlock it with a bone weapon or a stone, that's irrelevant.
And you're not going to stunlock it with most other weapons in the game either. It being predictable isn't a major factor in whether you can stunlock it or not, your equipment is, and stunlocking with specific loadouts is something you can do to many monsters in many of these games.

bing

They stated it will start as hard as end HR, and it will have a sharper difficulty curve.
It should surpass Arch-Tempered by the end.

so where's the complexity in muh clutch claw?

just collect shit and go get your free hit like jumping from a cliff in 4U

I got your endgame right here, with another butchered theme to go with it.

Attached: shovel.jpg (795x500, 95K)

it doesn't work when a monster is enraged and when you're on the monster you get hurt if it does an attack like using ZSD with SA

Nerg wins most fights by default because he has Elderseal.

>bingbings still seething

get a life fags

Just wait when rajang comes... Nergfaggots are gonna fucking CRY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1558635641382.jpg (1365x2042, 604K)

Is "butchered" the new meme for Iceborne?
It's still better than worldsperm, so I'm not really complaining.

plow > shovel

its been a meme since World
its just a personal preference to previous renditions to music compared to World's
like Kushala
youtube.com/watch?v=vWwqA4DoazI
youtube.com/watch?v=-xK5XW1jJQU

based Astalos

Attached: 1495660364439.jpg (1200x879, 426K)

How can I ride the small monsters?

There is an item.

I'm hype for Ice born and no one can stop me, I'm going to be playing MHGU and MH3U (just got it for 3DS) while I wait as well! Happy hunting everyone!

Attached: 1559709694709.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

BING BING WAHOO
Kys nigger.

>new meme

based and worldpilled

It got MV buffs, the new attack does strong damage and can improve the shitty echo waves song to do damage with around 40 MV

is that one on the right gore magala?

pretty sure thats just World in general

Attached: MHW.png (722x904, 930K)

I never really looked into it, but do the monsters behave any differently in their Tempered/AT forms? New moves/patterns, are they faster, or do they just do more damage?

Attached: file.png (850x640, 714K)

The new attack is the one where you twirl the horn, right? Neat

I don't think that would matter to a fucking jet plane dragon.

It's gonna be super see sick seeing based nerg reversal this fag out of his jet charge into a DDT

Attached: 1559524548519.gif (659x576, 137K)

tempereds just get more speed and attack, ATs have different AI and moves, they're more like G versions

I'm just gonna take this as the monster hunter thread

MH3U question, can I break Lagiacrus head with a sword or do i have to use blunt weapon?

Attached: 155854820577.png (677x605, 270K)

Yes, you can break his head with a sword
I'm interested to see how G version play since AT has just been serving as that function

Yeah, that one. It gives 2 new songs to the HH playlist

BING BING WAHOOOO
Get the fuck out

Yes, swords can break heads. It will not be as efficient though.

The only part you need blunt for is Barroth's scalp.

Alright ty friends

A note for your future: Ivory's horns are pretty much explosive required. Sleep bomb, crag shots, gunlance, whatever it takes.

>Friend skipped all the 3ds and switch games
>All of a sudden I find out he has like 2k hours in world
>I didn't even put 50 hours into World. Beat it and quit.
>Wants me to come play Iceborne.

Hard pass. Can't fix that turd and whatever the fuck it has I've killed it hundred fold before. I'm waiting on whatever the other monster hunter team is making.

Attached: 2envtsm.png (1600x900, 2.17M)

World is the future, if Frontier's closure announcement is anything to go by.

>having any hope for this series
The non-World game is likely another garbage like Gen.

>2k hours in world
That poor thing, the merciful thing to do here is euthanasia

Hate to break it to ya user but every monster hunter from now on is going to just be World + new features. The success of World just blew every other MH out of the water. Old MH is dead.

Yes. Just like the original game it'll be way too easy because of all the boosts they give to hunters. Then after the game releases they'll add shitty DLC where they add gimmicky bosses with MMORPG mechanics so people can pretend the game is difficult, despite the fact that those gimmicky fights are just badly designed.

>Inb4 someone claims I can't beat Extreme behemoth and that's the reason why I'm complaining
Literally beat him first try with my friends on PC because we all knew how he worked from watching people fight him on PS. By the time he released we knew all his gimmicks and beat him first try. That's how you know the monster is just a shitty gimmick monster and not actually hard.

Why do people keep trying to spread this meme?
Frontier died because it was dead with only a couple thousand people playing it while being region locked to japan, the devs also pushed the PS2 engine to it's absolute limit
Frontier lived it's life cycle and then died, world had nothing to with that

I have nothing against world. It's just the weakest entry to the series. They just need to improve it.

How big is the beta on ps4?

Eh even Gen is an improvement over World.
Not by much mind you.

big?

"Improving" World means they're doubling down on all the most retarded design decisions.

>fat
>ahegao shirt
cringe

>Generations has styles/arts that make it easier to dodge/counter attacks, but still require manual input and might be tied to a meter you have to build up first
>World has a mantle that literally makes you invincible/pseudo invincible for a full minute with no input required

Why does Generations get all the hate again exactly? Is it because too many people are World Babies?

Filesize

/thread

Legacycucks btfo. Worldchads win again.

>Old MH is dead
I'll believe it if 6th generation rolls around and a new old-style game hasn't been released. I just can't see it not happening, for a myriad of reasons.

How big is iceborne

It's a pretty big game

Do you even understand the situation?
World sold 3X the amount of any MH game and popularized it in places other then Japan. Who knows how much more money they're making on merchandise now?
Old MH is never coming back, grandpa.

They said like ther G-Rank expansions.
But desu we almost never had an expansion with so many changes in the weapons and so many returning monsters, so it will probably be a tiny bit bigger.

for you

FFS it's NOT GU's/XX's director, it's the guy who SPECIFICALLY handled the Switch port job for XX. Ichinose isn't directing Iceborne, quit spreading this goddamn lie.

You sound like an asshole friend.

The entire Frontier team is working on Iceborne, so it doesn't change much.

World subhumans use the Gen boogeyman to pretend their game is good. Something like Thunderlond is better more fun and more fairly challenging than anything in World.

I don't know why you can't be somewhat happy your friend is getting into the mindset of monster hunter.

What you're saying about your friend is what tons of other people were saying about you putting that many hours into FU, 4U etc

Didn't do damage in 4 either, ya big faggot, and that one was your favorite.

Attached: op's mom.jpg (798x450, 84K)

But Iceborne is already improving World

>Worldfags

>they generally improve Tigrex
>people complain

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

real reason why mhw sucks is because it didn't have a meowstress credit song

6.65GB

Correction. If you weren't ok with MH being dumbed down then you would've quit after 3

*After FU
3 was the beginning, P3rd was the true nail in the coffin

>>they generally improve Tigrex
Kek

>Can't map the right analog to do attacks
What is this casualization REEE

Attached: 1448258867303.png (1000x1000, 49K)

Well they took away it's robotic 90 degree turn, which honestly just didn't fit what was supposed to a fast, aggressive monster.

>Do you even understand the situation?
I like to think so
>Multiple monster hunter teams
>Obvious intention to keep to yearly releases, which would be almost impossible to maintain solely with World-style games (Iceborne alone has taken well over a year to develop and it's just an expansion)
>Old-style games cheaper and easier to make because they have a decades worth of assets built up
>Old-style games don't sell as much as World, but still sell ~4m units per game and ~10m units per gen
>Still a sizeable audience for old-style games, even among people who enjoyed World more all around
I really don't get why people seem so quick to assume that Capcom would just abandon what essentially amounts to free money. Is it just more console war nonsense clouding people's judgement?

Attached: tuhtQjY.png (1500x1500, 643K)

I'm surprise the haven't added that in as in option for memes sake

If you weren't ok with MH being dumbed down then you would have quit after 2.

Stop being retarded. Monster Hunter fans are going to want to play all the games because they're Monster Hunter fans, whether they started on FU or Tri or 4U or whatever. That doesn't mean they can't complain about the game being too easy or say the games have flaws, but it doesn't have to be a deal breaker.

Capcom hasn't really shown that they care about Nintendo anymore.
They're focused on RE engine and World. For everything else, they send cheap ports.

The amount of butthurt for World is staggering.

>Obvious intention to keep to yearly releases
I don't see Capcom making any surprise announcements about a new MH coming out before Iceborne so they've already fucked up the "yearly releases" thing. Iceborne is nearly 2 years after World.

>Nintendo
Retarded worldfags at it again

>I really don't get why people seem so quick to assume that Capcom would just abandon what essentially amounts to free money
Look what they're doing with the Switch. It's almost as if they're trying to find a way to convince shareholders to not task them to make games for it.

But it's true?
The main thing people complain about it's the speed, but that was reduced because now it's way more agile, almost never stay still and can do better combos. Also head sniping is pretty hard.
A Tigrex with the old speed and current agility would simply be an unfair shitshow.

They took the main concept of the monster and remade it in World. A tempered (or whatever shit they trhow in the Iceborne endgame) nu-Tigrex has the potential to be much deadlier than a tempered old Tigrex.

>MHW: 2018
>Iceborne: 2019
>not yearly

Iceborne is this years release. It's functionally identical to a G/Ultimate game.

are you telling me a monster that fucking charges takes time to redirect it's attacks?

god thing they change it

daily reminder that this actually happened
usgamer.net/articles/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-interview

Attached: laughs.png (637x121, 4K)

>MHW: early 2018
>IB: late 2019
the timing between releases is way closer to 2 years than previous games, which tended to get releases late Q1/early Q2 routinely.

>Thinking people are expecting or wanting World of Switch
Retarded Worldfags at it again

>H-ha no, w-we don't want this game!

STOP PUTTING KHEZU IN YOU STUPID FUCKS, GIGGINOX IS WAY BETTER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 675.jpg (412x430, 17K)

I'd hate playing a World-style game on a console like the Switch. If we were to get a new portable MH, it really should take the older gameplay styles and add World's QoL(monster hitzone/droprate data in hunters notes, item wheel, etc.) rather than being a drag-and-drop of World's formula.
Either way, it's Capcom, either the next portable game will be 1:1 based on the World style or it simply won't exist.

He was right with 3. As a whole 3 was harder than FU because monster were faster, hit harder and new blights were added the only problem was that they removed weapons.

Those were also handheld games, tho.
They added a few months, but it's still yearly.

>Fake stuttering and console warring while not understanding the core of the argument
Retarded Worldfags at it again

>monster hitzone
They're janky as fuck though

So what's their 2020 plan, and when should it drop?

>the only problem was that they removed weapons.
>underwater combat
>18 monsters total
>underwater combat
>even worse endgame than MHW
>underwater combat

I think you need to re-read what he said.

>literally makes you invincible
opinion discarded, stop talking about stuff you know nothing about retard

Did you expect any less from them? They picked it up just because someone else didn't have it.

Second and final MHW expansion for late Autumn, so they can have a huge MH game on next-gen

Take your own advice there.

This isn't even about MH anymore. Capcom just doesn't give a fuck about the Switch PERIOD. Every single Switch game from them has been a old ass port. Fuck, they had the E3 Direct spotlight and what do they announce? Ports of 2 RE games no one gives a fuck about.

Yes please

And what about portable games? Are they just abandoning their portable audience to endlessly chase westerners from now on?

This isn't about the switch you absolute fucking retard

>World massively outsold every single MH game
Take a guess

>Are they just abandoning their portable audience to endlessly chase westerners from now on?
Pretty much what they're doing with everything but DMC so I guess?

The guy was referring to the fact that monster hitzone data was included in the hunter's notes, nothing about the monsters' hitboxes being fucky

>>World has a mantle that literally makes you invincible/pseudo invincible for a full minute with no input required
Point is the mantle can be used for like 90 seconds and doesn't protect from all source of damage (it's relatively easy for AT Nergi to kill you with mantle on)
Generations allows you to dodge everything with little practice

Still, not defending the mantle because I think it's a shitty addition, but Gen isn't any better

Hope you enjoy trash tier MH games for the rest of time

You flemsey "core argument" isn't worth debating
It just boils to "Waaaah i don't like world why doesn't capcom pander to me!!!" and also assuming they won't make another "classic" MH game which unless you work for capcom you don't really have a definitive answer
I bid you a good day retard, try not to shit up my monster hunter threads with pointless shit flinging and doom posting

Attached: 1548738784193.png (1400x1000, 923K)

>filler move removed so the good shit gets more screen time
based

If I had to guess I'd say that the portable team (or secondary team, because I've seen people in these threads get really anal about calling them the portable team) is working on a new title and it'll be announced some time after Iceborne drops for a 2020 release. Either that or another expansion for World, but I don't think that's likely.

>Generations allows you to dodge everything with little practice
You say that like it's permanent invincibility and like it doesn't require you to hit the monster to charge it.

That plus people throw that claim around as if lategame monsters don't have counters or followup moves that still punish said dodges.

>it doesn't require you to hit the monster to charge it.
I mean, if it was usable anytime and didn't even require charge, we would be looking at a brainless tier game

Attached: 1532946281465.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

found the carried casual. Stick to high rank

>You flemsey "core argument" isn't worth debating
Then why did you spend multiple posts trying to debate it if that's what you think?

It's really embarrassing how you still don't understand the argument. Let's see if your retarded ass can handle not responding to this post.

Sorry bro the future is casual.
The home console and PC kind of casual.

No it's not, it punishes you for having gear like earplugs sine roars should be free hit time and not forcing you to run away.

Don't be stupid. The mantle makes you essentially invincible as long as you're in the air. With how easy it is to spam jumping attacks with weapons like Hammer, it might as well be invincibility. I even added "Pseudo" invincible just for picky people like you, but I guess you didn't get the message.

You're not as bad as the guy above, but same thing. I added "Pesudo" just for you. If the monster can only potentially hit you with one attack in a specific position, it's completely on you for getting hit by it.
>Gen isn't any better
I really don't see how you can think this at all. Maybe you can say it could be worse because you have the benefit of adept/valor style the whole fight, but there's no way any of it is nearly as bad as the temporal mantle. The latter literally plays itself.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
WORLD IS FOR REALISM ONLY
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1553239775026.jpg (343x377, 41K)

*ahem*
A N I M E

The best part is Japan is not Monster Hunter's audience anymore. They have no leverage or bargaining power like threatening to buy other games.

Just roll through it.

>Play generations
>Do an attack
>Monster attacks me during the attack
>Get hit because I committed and couldn't avoid the attack

>Play Monster Hunter World
>Do an attack
>Monster Hits me during the attack
>Temporal mantle evades it for me even though I committed with no action on my part

If you can't see the difference between these two, I really don't know what to say.

Well, world was already pushing it before but now it's just full anime.

it does but only when enraged

>it punishes you for having gear like earplugs
Git gud and roll.
Alternatively you can also block it.

Want him in so he and B-52 can bro it up together

>World baby is so assblasted he has to think of the 1 in 1000 scenario where the Temporal mantle doesn't work to protect his fragile ego

Oh no, I'm taking a whole 1 damage per second because the mantle doesn't protect me from Teostra's fire or I'm going to have to drink a potion because I played badly and got hit by the monster's weakest attack. Clearly the temporal mantle isn't that broken!

>Then why did you spend multiple posts trying to debate it if that's what you think?
Because laughing at presumptuous retards who struggle to convey their words into text is a hobby for me, I'm not even directly arguing with your and you're already about to blow a gasket

>The latter literally plays itself.
And it plays itself for a minute.
If you're shit, you're just gonna cart the moment it's over.
Just like any shitter with ATs, Behemoth, Leshen or even T Jho, they just put the mantle on, they feel all badass for a minute then they get fucked by the monster 40 seconds later.

I'd invest in evade skills if I wanted to do that.
You have Stockholm syndrome and probably defend Apex too, which was true artificial difficulty.

Man, remember when people kept spamming that webm of the spinning dual blade hunter art with the claim that the series was ruined, and then world came out, integrated an even more ridiculous spinning dual blade move into the base moveset, and was just met with praise at how "cool" it was?

>100% invincibility for 90 sec is better than 90% invincibility for all the hunt

>invest evade skills
You can evade roars without evade skills, just git gud and learn the timing. It's not even hard to roll through roars in World since it's not as strict as old games.

Make sure you're replying to the right people next time.

I though you were leaving, autist. You're providing a lot of entertainment relating to that "presumptuous retards who struggle to convey their words into text" thing you're doing, though, I'd rather see you keep screeching

>Oh no, I'm taking a whole 1 damage per second because the mantle doesn't protect me from Teostra's fire
AT Nerg can kill you with two of those attacks if you haves less than 80% HP

And you pretend like that is a good thing? AT Nerg is one of the worst designed monsters in MH's history.

>And it plays itself for a minute.
Yes, and none of the older games do that.

Actually yes it is, because even with how forgiving Generations was, you still had to evade/counter yourself, and you can't do those during certain animation, so you had to at least be paying attention and be somewhat careful.
In World you can just go completely nuts with no regards to your safety at all, which lets you destroy monsters incredibly easily.

>Talking about world
>Thinking you can do it consistently.
Oh no, he's retarded.
Enjoy that microsecond window before you get flinched and rolled on.

>GUfags and worldsperms raging over which game is slighlty less shit and casual
The problem is not which evade is worse, the problem is that there are evades at all in a MH

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

If you're bad in generations you'll just die, simple as that. You won't even get the meter to use stuff like absolute evasion.

In World you can cheese monsters by just using the temporal mantle, getting a ton of damage off, and then just stall until you get it back. That's infinitely worse.

Nerg in general is pretty bad.

crazy how people have different opinions

>I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT

They should just remove dodge rolling and the superman dive entirely.

It's pretty much mandatory to roll through roars if you do arena autism, so yeah. Continue being a shitter though.

The worst part about this is that this is the whole reason why monsters like Ancient Leshen were given a billion health so it would be harder to do this. Even if you didn't want to cheese monsters, the game is basically designed around you using it now. That's the real issue with MHW "End game".

>before you get flinched
Why on earth did the make flinching last so long in this game?

Even moreso when they 180 on said opinions just because it's a different game!

Well to be fair he was totally exploitable and it wasn't fixed for several games

To bad no one that's retarded, enjoy telling lies and getting rolled on.

>In World you can cheese monsters by just using the temporal mantle
You don't even have to do that, if you get a palico with a stunning weapon and then use a girros charge blade the monster is stuck in absolute hell where any given time it's either toppled, stunned or ko'ed.
And that's not even counting mounts.

This Tigrex is unironically better than the original, holy fuck
First time World actually meets my expectations

>he's a shitter and an ESL
What a combo.

I'm sorry you hate fun but that looks fucking awesome.

You can use evasion skills during any attack in gen as they cancel animations

Both mechanics are dumb but GU is a worse offender as it relies on them more (both with skills and styles) while temporal was a post game addition meant for casual players.

Attached: 1560102115124.jpg (1783x894, 359K)

What can I say?
I want to talk about monster hunter but some retard keeps spewing verbal diarrhea in my direction, but you're going to act like that I guess I'll just ignore you and let you roll around in the mud like the cute little asspie you are

Attached: 1534079352603.png (1600x1724, 449K)

Sounds like some people hate fun

But why would you want to play like that? Who even does and, even if they exist, why do they matter?

Why even stall? Just return back to base camp instantly with a farcaster and swap it out for Rocksteady/Health booster. That way you won't have to wait at all!

Kek, keep going little subhuman. Let's see if you can ignore this post now. :)

fixed

Attached: 1561142409127.png (1675x338, 214K)

You can cancel attacks during their recovery frames into hunter arts, but you still can't cancel into them mid-attack like how the temporal mantle can save you. It's a very big difference. Even if absolute evasion lets you get way more risky, you still have to be paying some attention, where as with the temporal mantle basically nothing should be stopping you.

I will agree that the one "Redeeming" factor about the temporal mantle is that you get it so late into the game, but it has still ruined the end game of MH, and I suspect it will ruin Iceborne as well.

>>GUfags
try again

Attached: HNI_0061.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>as it relies on them more
What does this even mean?
You know it's entirely optional right?

>tribabs
Just getting worse, aren't we?

In Generations you still don't want to "Waste" your evasion skills because they're on meters, so while they make the game way more forgiving you shouldn't be planning on using them. In World its the opposite though, you want to use the temporal mantle every time it's off cooldown.

Eh, I'll take it. Besides there's a certain level of stupid you've reached as a person if you're getting blasted by Tigrex's roars regardless of game. Looking forward to my shot at him later on tonight.

Attached: 1310532607886.png (638x486, 146K)

He's enjoys getting abused by artificial difficulty and is such a pussy he defends it.
I bet you're one of those fags that think FU is the pinnacle of the series and hate Tri solely because it fixed almost everything wrong.

Acquire skill

Refer to this, zoomer

Nice projection, faggot. I'm only here to argue about rolling through roars.

But why would you want to play without care to begin with? It's uncommon but you can get hit even with the temporal if an attack hits you during the roll.

In any case, as long as the game isn't balanced around such abilities you shouldn't let it bother you, they're meant for bad players which would otherwise keep carting and wasting time.

Fixed

Attached: MH boomer zoomer graph.png (1257x821, 112K)

not him but there's a difference, you choose to use the temporal mantle

>Doesn't play World
>Doesn't play demo
>hurr durr muh opinion
k

Reminder this chart that's 100% true and only a real faggot who likes shitty designed monster disagrees with it.

Attached: file026046.png (750x1050, 501K)

>He admits it by refusing to engage because he knows it's all true.
LOL, you're just as cancerous was World fags.

>world's tigrex roar doesn't do damage as consistently as it used to
>rathalos' roar in FFXIV does damage

Attached: 1556408422508.png (416x489, 96K)

Ty user

Adept and Brave are the best styles in Gen/GU and the game is balanced around the use of skills (deviant weapons and the frenzy monsters equivalent)

You can play Guild but most of the time you'll be gimping yourself.

Go on with your projection, retard. You are still a shitter no matter what.

Even without styles you have two evasion skills, by the time you'll need the second one the first will be almost charged.

>yet another MH thread devolves into console wars
sasuga Yea Forums

Because if you can attack without care, that lets you get in as much damage as possible. The most obvious example is using cluster bomb spam with the temporal mantle, you can just shoot non-stop without having to worry about getting hit, allowing you to get as much damage as possible. Or if you want an alternative, spamming jump attacks with hammer/greatsword. In those cases it's made significantly better by the fact you don't need to worry about evading because you want to attack non-stop, and it will give you significantly more damage no matter how good or bad you are.

Isn't that the same case with styles/arts.

You say that like a lot of us haven't finished the game.

If you're in a situation in which you need / want to use the temporal as soon as you can it means you suck at the game pretty badly.

Stay butthurt and defending shit game design FU fag.

flip the bottom one and youre good

Man I miss TriU

I'm not actually seeing a lot of actual console warring here. Gen warring, sure, but not console warring.

Barroth isn't a replacement for Monoblos, Qurupeco is much more of a replacement for Kut-Ku than Gypceros, calling Barioth and Narga replacements for Tigrex is stupid, it's more logical to call Barioth a replacement for Narga, but even then they're still pretty different

>and the game is balanced around the use of skills
It clearly isn't given how good those are. Guild is to anyone who's played mhgu is the option the game is balanced around.

I guess it might be viable with clust and jumps, but most of the time spamming dodges will only lead to a waste of time.

If you seriously don't understand how being invincible heavily increases your damage I don't know what to say to you.

If you don't have to dodge attacks, that means you can attack non-stop, which lets you get more damage in. It does not matter if you are good or bad at the game. This is basically the same as being able to get more damage in when the monster is paralyzed.

The fastest speed runs without rules for basically every monster uses temporal mantle cheese in the way I just described, so take that as you will.
This is also the exact reason why the speedrunning community as a ruleset which explicitly bans mantles. Otherwise every single speed run would be temporal mantle cheese.

>It clearly isn't given how good those are.

Depends on the weapons. SA for example was broken with +30% affinity and a permant (nerfed in GU) increase to sword damage. I don't use them but I think HBG and LS also had good skills.

i want them to fight

Attached: leech squad.jpg (711x1200, 346K)

>Tigrex, not one of the most overrated monsters in the franchise.
The stamina system balanced him out but he's still trash.

If you rush and get your attacks get interrupted you are wasting time. If you know how / when to dodge you won't need the game to do it for you.

You got it the wrong way around.
If you save up your temporal mantle for specific moments, that means you're bad because you're using it as a crutch to help you in spots where you think you'll get hit.
If you use the temporal mantle off cooldown, that means you're using it as efficiently as possible to get as much damage as possible.

Who cares about Lamerex when Brachy is in?

This thread devolved at the very beginning. The MH fanbase is one of the worst Ive ever seen, which is a shame, because MH threads used to be kino until World came around. I like World as much as I liked the portables, but if you want to have actual discussion on it you have to go to /vg/. I guess that applies to any game here really.

And people said the stupid of Monster Hunter was gone forever! If there's one thing I always respected about the series it's how they divvy up the playing field in terms of how you hunt. You can hunt everything the good old fashion way or grab onto a Tigrex skull and spin towards their head at very high speeds.

Attached: BANANA SLAMMA.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I thought narga was gonna be in the demo from that jap poll

don't know about styles/arts, never played those games just unite and world

>Brachy is in
Please don't toy with my heart like so.

>Not capping Jho for the increased rare drops
Fucking casuall.

If the mantle was just auto-evasion, you would be right. But the mantle is not auto-evasion, it's INVINCIBILITY if used correctly. Spamming jumping attacks non-stop wouldn't work without temporal/rocksteady no matter how good you are because the monster will eventually hit you and force you to stop, making you waste damage. If you have temporal or rocksteady, you can do it non-stop since the temporal does not force you into an evasion animation. This means you will get more damage because you are doing more attacks rather than having to evade an attack.
Plus not only that, but because it will cancel attacks into the evasion animation, that means it can actually save you time (See slow loading times with HBG)

You clearly don't know what the mantle actually does if you just think it helps press the dodge button for you.

he clearly didn't touch this tigrex, yet his World blind hatred shines through. Like 90% of World hate posts.

>*teleports to ur weakspot*
twitter.com/splkstn/status/1142062251941093376

the absolute state of this game

Attached: 1463461243921.jpg (453x453, 28K)

>never played world
>try the demo
>find very annoying recolecting shit for the scoutflies

i miss my paintball

The only thing that bugs me about requests for a smaller, older style monster hunter is that the people asking for it seem to only want it because it would be exclusively for the switch. Why not release such a title on every platform? There's literally no reason to. It would be "free money" as your post describes.

I know platform exclusivity wasn't referenced in your post either, but I felt that this issue was worth mentioning anyway. If a newly established audience was receptive enough to purchase 12 million copies, then there's no reason to think they wouldn't also be receptive to a smaller, oh shall we say, "arcade", like title, for lack of a better hypothetical marketing buzz term.

The only reason I even mention this is because the entire notion of an exclusive switch title reeks of platform warring rather than a desperation for actual content. It's the "and we have our's too!" motive, rather than, "and we can play this too!". Everyone basically already knows the only reason MHWorld isn't on switch is because of the extensive technological leap between it and the older games. There's no genuine reason why the opposite would ever mean that a title like GenU, which could easily run on an PC, Xbox or PS4, shouldn't come to PC and those consoles.

Attached: I don't think about you at all.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

that can't be fucking real. What the fuck is this, Sonic the Hedgehog?

Attached: HardTime1.png (190x184, 58K)

What's so "THE ABSOLUTE STATE" about that?
a coincidental clutch claw that landed at the precise moment the monster jumped. Sure, I guess they could program a cut-off distance but those situations won't be common at all.
Also if he didn't stun the monster right then he'd probably get fucked.

Tigrex's roar damaging you never made sense.
There are lots of monsters far larger and louder who don't damage you.
Monsters with weaponized scream sacs don't damage you. Diablos doesn't. Fucking Dalamadur doesn't.

Only Molten Tigrex really made sense, since the asshole would scream loud enough to rattle the tower.

Attached: 1550470470497.jpg (700x934, 80K)

>we've somehow gone this far into a Monster Hunter thread without posting our most recent kill screens
We're never going to have harmonious hunting discussions again and that's saddening. I blame all sides involved.

Attached: 20190620191400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

It would matter to a dragon that is no longer a jet plane because of dragonseal.

>least fun monster in every game it's in
>has the best theme
Why is this allowed

maybe because it's a fucking joke that you now have a tool that lets you attach directly to a desired zone and then perform a high damage move?

Get that schizophrenia checked

I think there's one side in particular that have contributed more than anyone towards the dilapidation of MH threads.

Attached: tactical.png (1702x365, 83K)

>but if you want to have actual discussion on it you have to go to /vg/
They're half the reason why we can't.

See

>Capcom put more effort into the Nintendo games even though the hardware was more limited
>World cant even have leviathans because they're too incompetent to make it work
>things are more casual then ever before and will continue to be dumbed down for braindead westerners because that
It makes more money
Fuck this timeline. Scrap all this shit and give me the real MH5

You seem somewhat flustered

why should roar do damage?

Please don't, let the thread die

It is sad indeed.

That's Tigrex's gimmick. He's so fucking agressive his yelling punches you.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

It was a defining trait of the monster in the older games.
A lot of the gripes people have with MHW is that they don't properly reference things from the older games.

Because that's what made Tiggy distinct from other monsters?

soundwaves can vibrate you to death if they're strong enough.

The range is laughably short, the motion values are pretty low and monster can knock you off, but
>huur duur da state
only joke here is your iq shitposter kun

Imagine in the new game that a monster like Nergigante didn't shoot spikes everywhere.
Sounds stupid right?

That's what it feels like for people who played the other games and have always dealt with Tigrex's roar physically hurting you.

As I said, both sides are to blame.
It's a trait unique to Tigrex and a few other monsters. Obviously the idea being its roar is so powerful that if a hunt is close enough they'll get blown back and hurt as a result. There's a reason Tigrex's LBG is a fucking literal tank.
>penguins in Iceborne
Holy fuck, I want one!

Attached: MHO-Bowgun_Render_002.png (431x446, 69K)

PARKA PENGUINS

Attached: 1558754835857.jpg (927x596, 85K)

The roar still does damage though That fact that this bait thread has lived this long beyond that post is astounding

You know that's fake, right?

if it were included in XX you'd be far less happy about it

>if you want to have actual discussion on it you have to go to /vg/
bruh

Attached: AverageMonsterHunterGeneralThread.png (343x100, 3K)

That's awfully presumptuous of you user-kun

No shit, he thinks it's bad.

/mhg/ is a disaster now.

In their defense it like a hand full of autist who think it's hilarious to spam "bing" to any post that's talking about any monster hunter that's not world, or any critization of world

Looking at how many times he posted that shit on MH threads in the archive, no he doesn't.

To punish you for treating Tigrex roaring as any other roar.

Same way Rajang powers up from Stun traps or Barrioth would enrage if you tried to flash it.

And that handful of autists have managed to utterly destroy that general. Sad, really.

>only does his roar standing still with a massive windup
>In fucking G rank.

>his World blind hatred shines through

Attached: You Are Dead Wrong.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

While "enraged" isn't enough.
That motherfucker was always loud and always did damage.
If it did like a bunch of your health while enraged (which I can only assume it won't because what I've played of MHW was piss easy regardless of how you played) I'd be okay I think.

>MH threads on Yea Forums and /vg/ have gone to total shit since world
>IT'S ALL THE BINGS FAULT ALL OF IT BING BING BING
that's like pakis blaming british people for ruining england
worldbabs are without a shadow of a doubt the worst generation of hunters ever conceived of and I'm not really sure they can be topped, but then again i thought genbabs were as bad as it could get

Attached: 1560878452100.jpg (750x724, 180K)

Because World has ten times the marketing budget of any other Monster Hunter Game and Nerg is plastered all over it.

Or are you saying Rathalos is the best monster then?

I miss when the worst thing we had to worry about was Vitanon.

Not really, their general is dead for the same reason MH threads are dead on Yea Forums
Dedicated shitposters that cause threads to devolve into either console warring or Gen wars

>you now have a tool that lets you attach directly to a desired zone and then perform a high damage move
First of all the attack doesn't do that much damage, you waste too much time with animations (pulling out slinger, aiming, flying towards monster, long attack animation, landing, recovery) this is as retarded as saying aereal IG attacks are the best because you can target head more easily.

Secondly, aside from Lance you are fully vulnerable. You should only use clutch claw the same time you'd use a Switch Axe Amped elemental discharge. ANY monster attack will net you full damage and a hard knock back.

But since you're the typical blind World hater Tribaby I'm sure you just assumed everyone would be spamming clutch claw because "its so OP"

Attached: 1533057993611.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

This.

Enranged should have Tigrex comboing his autistic charge into his roar to throw people off even more.

>weapons are still lazily designed
BASED

Attached: 1546835911756.png (588x598, 402K)

>Like 90% of World hate posts.
World doesn't get and hate posts.

how do I get a qt Nergigante gf?

Attached: 1554869618456.jpg (1688x1504, 475K)

Bing

12million and counting
bing bing

>tfw no Vitanon in /mhg/

Attached: 1328346.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

>that's like pakis blaming british people for ruining england
But that's true, if brits didn't let them in then they wouldn't be ruining it.

I don't think there is a single weapon where the mounted attack takes too long, even on Tigrex the autistic dinosaur.

There isn't really a reason NOT to spam the clutch claw to ensure a weakpoint is up 100% of the time.

>I-I-It's fake! I swear it!

Be an elder dragon full of life energy

Attached: 1500385944418.jpg (1288x938, 154K)

>Not just carving 4+2 gems/crooks every hunt
Do you even Deviljho?

Not shown is the fact the camera panned for Bazel's debut like two seconds before I got this kill shot. Also I REALLY hope Iceborne has a way to shut up the NPCs during quests. I don't mean converting the language either but them not showing up at all. One thing Generations Ultimate has over World, the game begins right away and nobody's trying to talk to you mid quest and explain how to cap or use weapons 200+ hours in. Just talk to the village chief and quest given while mashing A and bam, you can start taking quests in less than five minutes. If there's one thing Monster Hunter doesn't need it's story, especially when they draw out the opening like World did.

Attached: 20190620185512_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Attached: Bing.jpg (1000x750, 89K)

Khezufag fuck off

Then find the discord.

>Also I REALLY hope Iceborne has a way to shut up the NPCs during quests.
It won't you know.

Yeah some of the people there are completely batshit. I just stopped going to that general when shit like this took over the general. PC release was a mistake, and I say that as a PCfag

Attached: shiina meltdown 2.png (906x914, 213K)

>Literally trying to have a peaceful MH tread
>Hur dur everything in World is shit XX is best
Fuck off already, its the same shit every single fucking thread and now you are trying to shift the blame you fucking pieces of shit.

Hug a moving train and die

Attached: cat.jpg (454x457, 59K)

>lay that bowgun down babe, lay that bowgun down

Please be bait, oh god, I don't want the "World is easy memes" to become even more true.

Reminder that this is a demo/beta, not representative of the final game. Just as Nergigante's demo/beta battle was piss easy compared to the final one.

And yes it takes too long even if you could safely spam it. You can land 2 strong hits instead of wasting time doing that.
Uptime is important, but refreshing the debuff too often is wasting time, like a bad rotation in a MMO spamming your 1min DoT every 10 seconds for no reason.

>That new counter move for LGB.

As if gunning wasn't easy enough, I can now punish a monster even attempting an attack for like 600 damage.

>bing bing
>muh sales
inb4 wahoo, is this all you have to say?

Attached: 1518030364249.jpg (600x399, 66K)

>Hur dur everything in World is shit XX is best
This never happens. Usually someone criticises world then some idiot, probably you, gets mad and brings up XX.

>PC release was a mistake, and I say that as a PCfag
You say that like PS4 didn't have its own circle jerking clique of autist

It's not that bad.

Some weapons like HH and SA even have an incentive to spam the Claw.

The HH attack does sick damage and the SA discharge grapple is better than a normal discharge.

>Muh build
>Muh DPS
Fucking cancer

>Just as Nergigante's demo/beta battle was piss easy compared to the final one.
Nergigante is piss easy in the main game though.

What does the clutch claw lance counter do? Its muscle memory to do the basic counter so I haven't broken that to try it out yet. Did lance get anything else new?

MAMMA MIAAA

>mhg before world
helpful people, always active rooms,
stories discussion , no bing bing wahooing and minimal shitposting about weapons
>mhg after world
BING BING WAHOO *title war breaks out on the left* *weapon war to the right*

Its true tho

Attached: digest02-min.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Nobody brought up XX.

We equally said nothing of value. Don't see the problem here, mamma mia!

I wouldnt know desu, I only went there for like the year before World released on consoles and then after PC release
t. 4Ubab

As expected

Nergigante was actually easier in the main game because you could focus his weaknesses and Elder's recess gives you two big rocks to smash him with.

Here we have a prime example of the ever flagrant Worldbab and their unshakable victim complex
I said literally nothing about World as a game and included absolutely no mention of XX.
Yet here you are tossing your feces around, while claiming you're not trying to be intentionally inflammatory.
How very boring you are as a person.

is that fatalis ?

>MH thread
>a thousand posts of seething tendies
like clockwork

Attached: 1557501977983.jpg (1016x787, 165K)

>literally shitpost about World nonstop from day 0
>spam every fucking thread up to and after release with the same exact copypastas
>start a revisionist shitpost campaign about MHXX being "the last true MH" even though it's always been a spinoff with a different playstyle derided by many vets who preferred FU/3U/4U
>WOW WTF WHY ARE WORLDFAGS SHITPOSTING BACK WTF WE DINDU NUFFIN FUCKING WORLDBABS

Remember when Ungabunga weapons was a lighthearted joke?

They're legit using it as an offensive term now for the simpler weapons.

it makes no fucking sense.

Even the people saying Generations (No, not XX) is better than World were saying generations was stupid. Just less stupid than world.

That's what saddens me. I started with Tri, but going backwards to Freedom Unite was a much better experience. I love when games assume you know how to play and if you don't there's an OPTION to learn how. To this day I still advocate for the hunter school to be brought back so those of us that already understand how Monster Hunter works can just begin and if there's new mechanics or things we'd like to brush up on then take some glorified tutorial quests completely optional and in a corner somewhere. Of course that'll never happen again so now it's hour long scripted set piece segments and talking because I'm actually allowed to kill shit.

>MUH CONSOLES

You can tell someone is a newfag to the fandom by assuming consoles matter.

I bought a PSP for MH, a fucking PSP.

>literally shitpost about World nonstop from day 0
It's sad that you people think criticism is shitposting.

>Trying to play the victim when it's constant bingposting and consolefaggotry that is the cause of the issue.

Look, let me make this simple for you mate. If you care about consoles?

You're not a Monster Hunter fan.

>cries revisionism
>does it himself

4U had it's own gang of autist too but they didn't start console wars , still were annoying for different reasons though

Why do you think people bring up bing bings in particular?
After an entire year of their shitposting there's nothing worth arguing over (with them) anymore. Thus bing bing wahoo is a perfectly reasonable response.

It's the one and only fanbase that was left aside and it's evident they are by far the most butthurt over the whole situation. Tri wasn't even a quarter this bad, and not for this long. You can thank bing bing's for reaching Poe's Law (if it was about fanboysm/shitposting rather than parody) and making everyone else rightfuly assume that the vast majority of World criticism comes from them, even in the very small cases when it doesn't.

>This literally never happens
And what about that user spamming "Play a real MH" in nearly every thread?
What about the user with the autistic copypasta tha has been refuted a 1000 times but he keeps posting it anyway?
What about all the fucking posts of "World killed MH", "Absolute state" in every single thread?

But no, is World and worldfags the ones that have ruined MH threads, just fuck off already

Val is too fast.

Only things I hate about being on PC are the late content compared to consoles and that I'm not playing with JP players anymore, but at least the lack of loading times and gyro aim for HBG make up for it I guess.

>4U had it's own gang of autist too
Not really.

>revisionism
see fags have been shit posting since the literal first trailer

>a fucking PSP.
Almost as if you're implying PSP isn't in the top2 best handhelds of all time. I'll leave the number 1 spot for your opinion, but PSP stays at 2nd as a matter of fact. Amazing library and then amazing portable emulator.

>being a brand loyalist poorfag
lole

Attached: 1525148282228.jpg (184x184, 18K)

you conveniently left out the part where any all all criticism was met with rampant sony fanboyism and false flagging

Reminder that if you denounce console war shitposting while calling people bing bings then you're not fucking helping.

Im a 3U fag you titanic cock wrangler

>Why do you think people bring up bing bings in particular
Not him but it's a scapegoat for criticism, always has been.

>the entire thread starts getting filtered
>don't even need to open shit up to see what happened
when will console warriors fuck off, go find some other series to ruin

The problem is assuming people who disagree with you are for some reason, angry Nintendo babies.
There is no reason to still assume this considering the fact that World is easily available on PC now.

90% of the time it's accurate, thus not a scapegoat by definition.
10% of the time it's a scapegoat, fair enough.

worth taking the chance.

It was an oblong piece of shit that felt like ass in your hand, was stupidly heavy and never fit in anything.

I enjoyed it as a portable PS2, sure. but it was very fucking flawed.

You forfeited your argument when you made up shit on the spot that literally nobody else even mentioned.
Now you're just trying to hard to dig yourself out of that hole

>And what about that user spamming "Play a real MH" in nearly every thread?
>What about the user with the autistic copypasta tha has been refuted a 1000 times but he keeps posting it anyway?
>What about all the fucking posts of "World killed MH", "Absolute state" in every single thread?
You mean the things that didn't happen until long after you idiots started bing posting?

Yeah in 2020

>I'll just pull some blatantly made up numbers out of my ass, that'll help my argument

>Almost as if you're implying PSP isn't in the top2 best handhelds of all time
It really wasn't. The thing was an ergonomic nightmare and most of its good games were ports.

I don't see how the first and second halves of your post are related in any way.
"Don't assume it's the only fanbase who was left aside."
"Because another fanbase has access to the game"
Well yeah, kind of proving the point. All fanbases have access to the game, except for one, whose tastes were further poisoned by X/XX cancer.

>see [a cherry picked image specifically for your argument]
yes so credible many upvotes my friend

>What about the user with the autistic copypasta tha has been refuted a 1000 times but he keeps posting it anyway?
Still hasn't been refuted, by the way. Stay seething, fag.

record-breaking sales.
Train ain't stopping.
You'll get another decade of World design rent-free in your head.
wahoo

>90% of the time it's accurate
No. Not even close.
World has never had anyone shit on it just because its on a certain platform especially since as an MH fan you would need multiple platformer as it is.

Bing boys are still at it I see.

the burden of proof is on your end world has been shitposted since it's fucking inception, even this fucking thread is a shitpost about how tigrex's roar doesn't do damage which already been proven You literal can not talk about this game without angering a bunch of autist hell bent on shitposting every thread about MHW, it's actually insane

You're do doing your arguments any favors, fag

>Why yes, i think MHW, and MHGU are both great games and both succeeded at what they intented. However, they both are inferior to 4U.

Attached: d7a05dca4d26ac618b6f236b8b9ed7d.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

I remember when World got officially announced and people here we acting as if it was exclusively for Playstation 4. Honestly couldn't tell you if they were being serious or not, but everyone was screaming their series 'came home' To where? Monster Hunter never had a home, it goes where there's money to be had. Even then I don't see a successor to the old style on Switch happening like everybody assumes that it will.

It's the same situation on /vg/. The cancer from the general there is being exported here. Same shitposting there from the same users. Not to say that the same shit can't be filtered between places but it's pretty clear it's the same retards arguing with themselves.

I was stupid to think Iceborne would have made things better and given people something to talk about.

You mean the copypasta that started as a legit list of complaints about World.

World is a simpler easier Monster Hunter, and it does have problems with things like clipping (bazel in the ancient forest"

That's not an issue though when these things can be fixed. Shitposting about it and countershitposting solves nothing.

I don't believe "Owns Nintendo consoles, but not a computer" is a very big demographic.

You're going to have to show her you can take on elder dragons to impress her.

If you really want to impress her, go for a Lunastra and show your potential Nerg GF she's the only girl for you.

She'll show interest by not only eating the elder dragon corpse, but also head nudging against you with low growls.

Then get armor with high defense, and try to slot in as many of these as you can: Tremor resistance, constitution, earplugs, Jump master, and master mounter.

You'll know why later.

Attached: 2401439_0.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

Iceborne made it worse.

Now we have WEAPON Shitposters.

the thing that didn't happen until long after you idiots started bing posting?
Why do you have the need to go on the internet and tell lies? Console war faggots shitting on World was a thing before bing posting started, why do you think theres bing posting in the first place?

Thanks for proving my point sweetheart, you and your 2 braincells keep up the good work

>Almost as if you're implying PSP isn't in the top2 best handhelds of all time
well the design left a lot to be desired, there are quite a few excellent PSP games, but the system itself was far from perfect

Is reddit any better? It feel like you literally can't discuss this game with shitposters derailing everything

>You literal can not talk about this game without angering a bunch of autist hell bent on shitposting every thread about MHW,
What did you expect? They don't even like MHW, they only prop it up because they think they "stole" it from Nintendo.

Youre the one throwing Worldbab around dear