What are the best games to play while high? I've been enjoying Hotline Miami 2 a lot recently

What are the best games to play while high? I've been enjoying Hotline Miami 2 a lot recently

Attached: weed and vidya.jpg (961x576, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE WEED LMAO

Winners don't use drugs, fucking looser

kys druggy

Put Your Head Through The Rope and Throw The Stool Away

Monster Hunter gathering quests are turbo comfy. Also BF games, pick a bush, and spend an hour sniping people getting 3 kills a game but feeling like you're playing Enemy at the Gates.

Whats the best strain to get immersed in gaming?

I prefer having a fap when high. Its great

Lsd dream emulator

MMO's are pretty comfy

Max Payne 3

Iblike Runescape, but also have been playing Might and Magic World of Xeen. Super comfy and fun

>AC Odyssey
>Oblivion
>Skyrim
>Fallout
>TES Online
>GTA 5
>San Andreas
>Vice City
>Dying Light
>Mass Effect series
>Far Cry Primal
>Saints Row 4
>Watch_Dogs 2
>Mad Max
>Far Cry New Dawn
>Kingdoms of Amalur
>Doom
>Age of Conan
>South Park Stick of Truth
>Soma
>The Stanley Parable
>Tony Hawk games
>Darksiders (1,2. Haven't played the third one)
>RODINA
>Age of Empires
>Alan Wake
>Clustertruck
>Firewatch
>Spore
>Orcs Must Die
>Age of Mythology
>Far cry blood dragon
>Prey (the old one)
>Spiderman (ps4)

Attached: sleep.png (1000x666, 676K)

REmake2 high was amazing

Attached: 20190202_164155.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

Bruh you deadass gotta try Fortnite high as a kite! Me and the squad lowkey do this ish in the daily. Shit's on fleek, f a m.

Edit: Stay salty, boomers! Keep downvoting, gramps!

i live in a 5bed 3bath house and do nothing but get high all day and make stuff out of glass, never once been a wagecuck either, seeth, dilate

>Mario Kart: Double Dash
>Smash Brothers Ultimate/Melee
>Modern Warfare 2
>Deltarune (free to play)
>Persona5 (lots of time to pack bowls and freely smoke)
>Team Fortress 2
>Fortnite ONLY if you have friends
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>BLOODBORNE

Attached: 20190129_210426.jpg (1504x2016, 997K)

Haven't smoked since february, now you're tempting me faggots.

it makes me mad because whoever took that picture was probably born on or after the year 2000 but still thought its be fuckin hella to buy technicolor rEtRO gAMeS and show em next to the dank ass ganja

Im smoking the best bud I've had in easily 6 years or possibly ever in my life, traded a sealed back of lemon meringue seeds from exoticgenetix I got at hempfest last year for an Oz. I hope you do whatever you want.

What I am tempted to do is give BotW another chance...I used to say I hated the game, but being this goddamn high that I am, I might give it another shot.

>never once been a wagecuck either, seeth, dilate
how do you pay rent/property tax? So your job is "making stuff out of glass"? How much does that bring in?

Dude, if you went on a tolerance break, now is a great time to break it.

Why do people quit weed anyway, besides getting a job? It's quite fun, just do it in moderation like everything in life.

your parents are enabling your addiction.

i actually love playing apex legends when im blazed as fuck, it makes the tension even more tense. besides that any kind of mmo is basically made for being blasted

these stoner gaming threads always get canned by mods, if you're reading this i want you to know we really love this place and want a voice too, not anywhere close to like what 420chan is though fuck that place; a containment thread like this is all we want. I assume most of us are born late 80's early 90's.

Attached: 00097957.0001.png (125x125, 23K)

About an 80/20 sativa/indica ratio with a cup of coffee. Too much sativa and you'll actually get up and be productive. Too much indica and you won't want to do anything.
But the real winner is just caffeine. Nothing else.

I play with headphones and playing high with Mr. X stomping around the police station freaked me out way too much. I was in a near constant state of panic, which makes the immersion better but at the same time I was just a tad too immersed.

it helped turn my life around with a little weed usage, i think if you wish to explore yourself to become a better person, weed can help, but just make sure you dont get hooked, or seek a higher high.

>I assume most of us are born late 80's early 90's.
>still browsing Yea Forums
yikes dude. I genuinely hope you're not American either.

glass is extremely lucrative, i shouldnt have to explain that, and with legalization coming into effect the demand will only grow. the hilarious thing though is, christmas balls and cremation memorial pieces are faarrr faarrr more money than the typical functional glass. I live in the middle of nowhere so my mortgage isn't fucking stupid like in the city or some other state, only 1400/m;

the price you pay for living way way cheaper in some obscure backwoods hole is being surrounded by normies and tweakers

Attached: IMG_20190401_190953_613.jpg (805x805, 32K)

>yikes
How to spot a reddit-tier newfag.

Attached: 1547788196649.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Dude I'm fucking lucky I can quit just like that, sometimes I would smoke for 2-3 months almost daily and then quit for half a year without any problem.

>BF1 Ops
>find a field gun
>dicking around finding your range for 5 minutes
>finally confirm a kill
>proceed to pummel objectives with several tons of steel and gunpowder
fun stuff

Speak for yourself, old man. #2kkidz

fuckign newfag

Semi-ignore the main quests and just go exploring in the general direction of the objectives, travel to wherever you think looks cool and take in the environments/music.The main quest is there to guide the player in the right direction but the game really wants you to explore and mess around with the game world. That way you will also be constantly rewarded for exploring.

Why do incels get so triggered by weed?

Sex with your mom

I enjoy lots of games high, and for anyone that says it's for losers, I have a girlfriend and a well paying job. It's quite the shame that these kids will never know the insane introspection and positive outlook weed gives you. If anything, it helps people succeed. Keep drinking the government boogeyman koolaide, kiddos

Attached: 468846864496469.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Because Jordan Peterson told them it was bad wrong and if they're smoking weed they can't clean their room

Yume Nikki

Attached: Yume Nikki - Steam Release Trailer - YouTube.jpg (1362x700, 65K)

Attached: 253323253553352.png (466x597, 97K)

I've smoked everyday after work since 2015.
I know I shouldn't but at the same time I'm like "fuck it, it doesn't matter, if
it wasn't weed it'd be beer". I also think I've been depressed for the last 7 years, either that or I have ADHD, maybe I'm bi-polar?

I've thought about talking to a professional about it but I'm too embarrassed too, like
I'm too shy or embarrassed to talk about certain things irl wether it's political opinion or
some other trivial everyday thing. I'm really good at playing guitar though, I love writing riffs.
I'm always overthinking and over-analyzing things, well not always but most of the time.
I did okay in school until things weren't interesting anymore wether or not I had learnt something.
I work in a warehouse right now and I have been for the last 10 years, I enjoy the thought
of going back to school and becoming a carpenter or something but the majority of me and the
part that always wins is "Probably shouldn't bother, math is gonna be hell again. you'll fail".
Anyway, I've had about 5 beers and I just smoked a bowl, gonna play some vidya
and then watch Kill Tony.

Attached: Bongzilla+mockup+-+TCR+Edition.jpg (1000x804, 246K)

thank you so much, I really really want to enjoy this game but was thrown off by surprise so hard by it
i was about to type a bunch of shit here but god, jesus, i just; fuck - firm. fucking dilate

I bought a gamecube recently lads, I will post my gamecube collection when I pick up the next batch of games; not many so far. I will still need master quest and double dash after i get my first batch of shit

Attached: 20190307_124742.jpg (1120x2016, 261K)

Because they're afraid of being woke. They think weed clouds the mind, but they don't realize it's a cloud of truth.

Katana Zero is just sidescroller Hotline Miami and the story of it boils down to ''DUDE DRUGS LMAO'' so you'd enjoy that

Attached: 1556565138338.png (700x757, 340K)

i want some fucking beer but have to finish an order first before I can buy more

sounds like another american living the dream!

I don't even like sports but this game is fucking amazing high.

Attached: 6314685_sd[1].jpg (782x1000, 106K)

D

Reminder to get F-Zero GX and Kirby Air Ride, fucking fantastic for drugs.

Forgot to mention I'm 31 years old and my
mom and dad got divorced when I was really young.
Dad drank a lot, mom just did her best with me and my 2 brothers

make sure to get Baten Kaitos

Literally all of them.

i wish i was smoking cannabis since early high school days. i was all incelly like GUAH those STONERSH but when i finally smoked around 19, it got rid of that fog of anxiety and i could do a lot of things that before seems too tedious or stressful, i became more extroverted, and focused on my hobbies

Attached: ezgif-4-c41158f9c3fc.gif (150x150, 29K)

Hurts their weak throats/lungs, it's why they prefer vaping and drinking light beer

Smash Bros and the like. The games play slower so you get a bigger reaction window.

Unironically agree, was a fat 28y/o NEET last year until I tried it for the first time with an old friend, sounds stupid as hell but I've been way more confident and managed to sort my life out (at least in the sense that I moved out and found a stable job) since the 2 times I got high. I've got a buddy who does that shit 24/7 and I don't see the appeal at all, but I went from full Quentin to chill after trying it once. If you've got a lot of anxiety issues like I used to I think it can help you analyze and move past that shit.

Who was steve jobs?

oh you bet my fucking pinched left sack im getting Air Ride like hell fucker yes!!!
what is Baten Kaitos

Attached: 1560442230886.jpg (1200x1200, 2.08M)

when I was a stoner and still in university I always played Underrail while listening to atmospheric music

Attached: 146e7291dbf694051042ca50f9501393.jpg (920x623, 202K)

You are literally just smoking too much and not exercising enough. Also possibly a food allergy. A lot of stoners run into food sensitivities due to greater consumption of food and don't realize it and start to blame their neurochemistry. Anyways I don't think you are smoking too much in terms of toxicity. It's more in terms of getting ur shit together. Smoking effects the part of ur memory that helps you categorize. The more you smoke the more your natural safety blankets and what not start to weaken and your perception of happiness and energy gets all fucked up. When you take a break your memory recovers and helps you establish confidence in your daily routines.

Nah some games are too fast for drugs, I tried playing Titanfall stoned and I couldn't grapple to save my life

based
Smash Ultimate is an excellent game, so polished

imagine not living in a legal state where a shop is next to your nearest mcdonalds

Attached: 19129348239.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

my life got SO much better when I stopped smoking. I was going through a hard time and a friend convinced me to have some, didn't stop for like 3 years straight. About 6 months ago I completely stopped and I honestly had no idea how much better off I am without that shit. Weed is a fucking meme, if you're gonna ruin your life with drugs do something hardcore, don't be a pussy. I work at a dispensary but I'll probably never smoke again in my life

>what is Baten Kaitos
The best RPG on gamecube. Has a card based combat system that takes some getting used to and items you pick up change in your inventory. If I recall if you get milk after a while if you check it'll be spoiled milk, then cheese or something. Was a fun game.

Hotline miami is pretty good. I have never played it while high, it's too fast, but the music pumps your blood.
So you're one of those people that hears the word weed and start acting like imbeciles? Kek. The irony is satisfying.

weed in moderation is god tier for vidya
unfortunately it is difficult to do that since weed is so potent today
>never smoke, always vape it
>dont do edibles ever
>vape one small puff, wait 20 minutes

you're a fucking moron, lmao all you literally did was build up a tolerance then felt the euphoria of going through the shitty withdrawl then the AH-HAA of the 3 days after not smoking cannabis, that burst of crisp energy and bliss you feel, all this means is it will feel like the first time you got baked when you smoke again. Tolerance break is kino. Not the weed's fault you didn't pace your intake and got a really high tolerance which made you all irritable and depressed, I am glad you feel a lot better though user...but yeah not smoking anymore just feels like that, it isnt you, you're not special and it wasnt a Muh Weed Prison situation or whatever, fucker

i struggled with ADHD my whole life, i learned to focus and things have really gotten a lot better. theres actual solid advice online, i was stubborn too, but i was just so tired of feeling so inadequate that i figured i could become a much better person and turn my life around. School of Life' on youtube has pretty good advice on various life topics

Aspie here, it helps me slow the runaway train that is my thought process
It's like Katt Williams said, "weed has a substance in it called 'fuck it', cause you just don't give a shit about NUTHIN"

>Records of African dandy men go back as far as the 18th century when slaves were given extravagant and elegant costumes by their European masters to effectively ‘fit in’ with their luxurious surroundings. By the time the slave trade was abolished, liberated Africans had already begun to create their own unique dandy style, in some cases, doing it better than the Europeans had ever done it. A dandy, who was self-made, often strove to imitate an aristocratic lifestyle despite coming from a middle-class background.

I don't know a lot about it but I can believe it because the first time I got high I spent the whole night hitting on an old friend's wife I had just met and now she hates me.Which is doubly funny because aside from that I haven't spoken to a girl my age since college 6 years ago.

connoisseur here
how do you guys like to ingest your cannabis?
i like to vape it by heating with a ceramic tip soldering iron over a glass pipe
it is a cheap way to vape (although it is easy to combust if not careful)
very flavorful and healthy

If your life got better from you stopping smoking then your issue wasn't weed it's that you were being a codependent little retard and you will run into it again unless you realize this.

How do you take pictures like this? My guess is that you need a full frame camera with a lens that's able to open really wide, like f 1.8.
Or could that blur be created with Photoshop later on? Is there anyway to tell a fake blue from a real blur?
Also it feels like that photo was cropped. Am I right in thinking this? Is there anyway to tell a cropped photo?

>nug framed nicely in between your colourful toys
fuck off with this shit you fucking dweeb, go play a game and stop shouting about the drugs you use

DUUUUUUDEEEE LIIIIKE SMOKE THE WEEED, JAMES FRANCO AND SETH ROGEN, COME SMOKE MY WEEEEEEDDDD MMMMMAAAAANN.
UH I'M TRIPPING HARD MAAAN.

I'm a plant/pipe kinda guy. In retrospect I should probably find a Piranha Plant piece

Ligma balls

k, done that, what now?

please respond quickly, it's difficult to breathe

Playing SOMA while hgh as fuck was one of the best gaming experiences of my goddam life. Actually, playing good horror games while high is always good shit. Hollow Knight was pretty comfy with some moments of difficulty, which makes the experience really cool. Actually, metroidvanias or games that have exploring but aren't barren open world are cool, like dishonored.

that's what losers say who are too scared to take risks in life and remain unhappy

BOTW and Pokemon

DK Tropical Freeze

Attached: IMG_20190327_185932896.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

You seem like you'd be a lot more obnoxious to be around than OP would. Not liking things doesn't make you smart

>muh weed

Weed raises Oestrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

This is known as weed whacking

>smoke weed
>whats going on haha
>pass out
>wake up retarded
dude weed lmao

take away 8 years and a brother and you're me. just fallen out with my older brother which makes me want to move out like never before, but first need a job again. i can't seem to hold down any job because of the anxiety of seeing coworkers everyday. going to smoke a joint now and play some eurotruck after that probably.
hopefully this week i'll get some job interviews. but even if I did get a job it'll take years to get appointed social housing, probably longer now that shitskin refugees invaded my country and can get a house sooner than natives

actually botw is a pretty chill game to play when your high

fucking based
dont expect weedfags to read scientific articles though

>shitskin refugees invaded my country
Sweden? Germany?

The only one shouting in here is you, apart from the fact that you're the ironic moron that's flexing, and flexing something really idiotic: not liking things.

>harper

Attached: look how small the ba is.jpg (750x851, 41K)

>so polished
Yikes

Usually nothing. Weed just makes me tired.

When I smoke weed now it doesn't seem to relax me anymore. My bloodpressure goes up to 130 or 140ish over 88 and I mostly feel panic. I've tried adjusting dose and vitamins, I can barely light up anymore. Not sure why it has betrayed me, I never felt like a heavy user.

weed is not healthy you troglodyte

>scientific articles
kek, like any smart person would trust those shill "studies". If you want to free your mind, quit relying on "science" and smoke a lil' ganja now and again

By the way based remake of my threads, kino

Attached: 470702144.jpg (425x425, 27K)

Little big planet

Attached: 5b2cf878a7a3bd85859246a76968bda1596e42b7_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

They don't give a fuck about what you do in your house, in your private time, but you spend your time shitposting about how "bad" weed is. That's pathetic. Do you have all those links saved in notepad just in case someone types the word "weed"? LOL

Anyone deadass got skins like this? i want one so bad.... like lowkey gonna ask for one for christmas

Attached: highkeysickaf.jpg (800x800, 189K)

D U D E
U
D
E

Katamari Damacy, but I don't smoke anymore.
Also, high is the only way I could enjoy Overwatch with my friend. I was doing such stupid shit that I actually made the game fun.

the Netherlands

*hits bong* awwew yass muh nigga hahah *chiefs on da og kush* haha What if *passes doobie snack* dudes could be gurls brahhh??*gets sex change* haha shits so lit nigga

>>>/reddit/

1985 here, been smoking since '02

REZ
Child of Eden
Journey
Abzu

based thread

Attached: 1559272839956.jpg (394x790, 53K)

CcRHRWV

>stoners of Yea Forums disco, just making it, lets see if this works
>everyone is welcome
>looking to make a nest for the late 70's - early 90's stoner gamers

CcRHRWV

Attached: 1553339412652.jpg (1024x652, 81K)

>it got rid of that fog of anxiety and i could do a lot of things that before seems too tedious or stressful, i became more extroverted, and focused on my hobbies

I started because it got rid of my anxiety. Does it just toggle that stuff?

Talking in memes is a sure way to out yourself as a moron, or a kid.

Attached: 1559354934558.png (680x680, 363K)

unironically Halo and bullshit like The Witcher

Lol...? We're trying to have an actual discussion here, take your "humor" elsewhere. Leave the weed to adults, champ.

>that feel when vidya is all just a muscle you flex and still incrementally beating high scores all these years later

yall faggots need some REAL vidya

Attached: Geometrywars2cover.jpg (219x300, 32K)

What a stupid fucking image. Smoking weed is not against the law.

You should try playing FRACT OSC. Really good puzzle game.