What's the video game equivalent of Kranch?

What's the video game equivalent of Kranch?

Attached: Heinz-Kranch-XL-BLOG0419.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Business/monsanto-contacting-journalists-activists-tracked-watch-lists-countries/story?id=63784483
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking americans

rent-free

Rdr2

Awesome games with shit names thread?
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st].

Does anyone actually buy this shit? Better yet, does it even exist? I don't see it when I actually go to the store

What is it? Ranch and Ketchup?

Brits eat the most disgusting fucking shit and you know it.

Overwatch

Capcom vs SNK

Attached: 1480475068885.png (258x302, 121K)

>he thinks this is american

I see Mayochup and Mayomust more than Kranch. Damn shame.

>must
what an appetizing word

Attached: 1559943218680.jpg (900x900, 78K)

>R and A are red despite not being anywhere in the word "ketchup"
Tickles the 'tism a bit.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (604x671, 345K)

why do americans let this happen??

Attached: 1551916117529.jpg (2014x2514, 590K)

>saucy sauce
Do burgers really say this? It's like having bready bread, watery water or salty salt.

i swear to god if this shit becomes a meme, i'm going to kill all white straight people if it means getting idiots on this site to take me seriously

Garlic aeoli is the Witcher 3 aka the GOAT of sauces

whats the KRA part of this

Is that all you think about all day? Americans?

>Kranch
>Not the far superior fry sauce

Mega plebs

>saucy sauce
Nah, I prefer my sauce to be not saucy

Attached: BaMN6TQ.jpg (960x960, 213K)

Isn't that just ketchup and mayo?

>spice and herb extracts
that's the same shit pyramid scammers offer to dumb white bitches on facebook, i'd rather not ingest poisonous raw substances

Other then the UK having a more simplified ingredient list, mosty from not needing to differentiate it's sugars, it's literally the same product

why do people actually buy these premixed when special sauce is easy as shit to make with ingredients they probably already have

HFC is both too expensive to use in the UK and illegal to use in place of cane sugar. Back to your mobility scooter, fatty.

Attached: 1561009402235.jpg (600x715, 93K)

I tried their mayochup shit thinking it was similar to Zaxby's sauce

It's not

No, it's ketchup and ranch

Attached: tenor(1).gif (320x180, 2.77M)

krab :)

>it's ketchup and ranch
What in the name of fuck, why?

Kope

>illegal to use in place of cane sugar.
I literally cannot understand why it would be, but then I guess they binned everything else, "bin that corn cob" coming next makes sense.

YIIK.

is that chat going to be daijoubu?

That's a pretty common mixture. Not for me, but I remember the kids growing up loved that shit for their fries.

kronch

So 'yes'

isnt this just thousand island?

That was pretty good.

How has this not been posted

Attached: F19F90AE-B3B1-480E-A8C0-74ADE4A60A51.png (1000x894, 1.11M)

MK vs DC

Thousand island is mayo+ketchup+mustard+relish, so no, not really.

>I literally cannot understand why it would be
HFC is even more devoid of nutrition than cane sugar and infinitely worse for you.

Mayochuptardish is a better name

I'm thinking about how it tastes, and my mouth is watering... because I think i'm going to vomit.

The Mario and rabids game.

it's fucking sugar. It's as bad for you as all sugars, because it's fucking sugar. There's no nutritional value in it, except for the sugar, because it's fucking sugar.

Seriously, do you think you're helping grow strong bones and supplementing your body with essential vitamins and minerals from fucking cane sugar? It's sugar. You use as small an amount as you can to add necessary sweetness. HFCS is sweeter than regular sugar on a per-calorie level, which means you're actually loading your food down with fewer unnecessary calories by using it.

But that's actually a really good game.

abcnews.go.com/Business/monsanto-contacting-journalists-activists-tracked-watch-lists-countries/story?id=63784483
Not the gay cowboy, but the UK is very strict on artificial chemicals being used in digestible products. Especially artificial chemicals that do not have decades of testing. Meanwhile, corporate ran America turns its head while Monsanto literally grows plants modified to resist Roundup.