Set this up so my GFs kids don't mess with my consoles and stuff. Any further improvement I can make?

Set this up so my GFs kids don't mess with my consoles and stuff. Any further improvement I can make?

Attached: uhQf324.jpg (720x718, 77K)

no, no you didn't.

Attached: 333.png (642x618, 87K)

Guess my pics been shared around

it wasn't yours to begin with
/thread

but games are for kids user

>my GFs kids

Attached: 1560223237078.jpg (480x480, 35K)

t. newfag.

Good going OP, video games are for ADULT MEN. NOT FOR CHILDREN. Especially if you have daughters. My dad straight up refused to let my sister play ANY video game. It's for MEN AND ADULT MEN ONLY!

Your screen needs an acrylic shield.

your gf is definitely fucking other dudes

I know this is bait but i was operating the coaxial switcher in-between my sega genesis and my NES at the age of 4

kids can be smarter than pajheets sometimes

This is obvious bait with the fact that this exact thread gets made damn near weekly and the picture is the same one that's going around and "GF's KIDS" part.

With that said, this wouldn't really stop the kids, it'll just make them get creative with getting around it and possibly destructive. You have to train them to ask for permission so they'll have some fucking manners and know to ask for what they want early. In some cases you can just sit with them and make sure they're using the machines properly (turning them off, on, not deleting shit).

too obvious

>my GF's kids

Attached: 1553044670719.jpg (361x341, 28K)

I got twins, they are 3 years old. Literally destroy everything they touch. Moved all the shit I care about into a game/media room that they are not aloud in. The living room got a wall mounted TV to keep it out of reach. It's a fucking nightmare. The only thing keeping me from blowing my brains out is I got like only 2 more years before they stop destroying everything

>a.k.a. my wife's son
delightfully delivish, Tyrone

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>not just asking your GF's husband to keep the vidya in your cuck shed
Cringe

REEEEEEE, OP WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATOR. HE DESERVES THE UPVOTES

cringe
go back to plebbit reddit nigger

o.o w-woah

this kek

>Any further improvement I can make?
Razor wire and electricity.

poke pencil thru cage to press buttons.
profit.
you're jail is a fail.

you might as well start saying 'honey' now too you tremendous asshat

hehe me wife's son

Attached: 1555540956387.jpg (412x314, 44K)

>/thread
cringe
/thread

What pigment are your gilfriend's kids?

That's really funny user, congratz O.o

based /thread poster

well, you can always run electricity through it
cheap and efficient

Attached: 1421807722197.jpg (300x375, 28K)

>"my GFs kids"

Attached: americucks.png (612x748, 69K)

People who can't afford furniture physically disgust me
don't live like a 16 year old into your twenties and 30s, buy a fucking entertainment system

kek, is this the end of the white race?

>aloud

op btfo haha nice one dude you really showed him haha

Faggot

people who are disgusted at other people's furniture physically disgust everyone
no, really, you must be a hit at parties

Attached: 11291817_10152833095860848_110595897_n.jpg (304x366, 15K)

Yeah I have a four and a two-year old. I basically had to take over the basement. We have one console upstairs for YouTube and shit. I want a new TV up there, but one of them tried fucking drawing on the TV one day, so I'm not too keen on getting a new one. Not for that room anyway.

Americans aren't white anyway

Bear traps!

Pretty sure you can get a postnatal abortion if the child poses a threat to your PS4's health

based retard

Attached: 1561079658046.jpg (329x399, 20K)

Got a smart TV with all that streaming stuff built in. Yeah dude hold off on getting anything till the kids are out of that phase.

Haha now OP cant make his overused dumb as fuck cuck jokes.
Fpbp

I need one of those to keep my dogs off the bed.

>my GFs kids

You poor soul.

smelly poor redditlord futon sleeper detected
you'd throw parties, but studio apartment amirite

You people are so fucking insecure it's hilarious, you realise how common it is to have a relationship with somebody who already has kids right? It takes more guts to do that, what's it like being a coward?

What's it like raising a child thats not yours and dating someone that has been impregnated my another man? Enjoy you brave, strong cuck.

Have sex, seriously

What video games you guys playing?

Wait is someone on Reddit actually making a thread complaining that black consoles are behind bars?

Attached: 1560027399820.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>those holes won't stop the hose, mom's bf!

Is it electrified?

>my GFs kids
lol

lol

Attached: 8CibGYg.jpg (600x804, 59K)

You sound like a woman.

literally playing another man's saved game
he did al the fun stuff and you're stuck with the grinding
cuck

>Not creating a new save game with the daughter

Attached: 1559916939610.jpg (567x567, 39K)

This is the thinking mans NG++.

I will never be as happy as this man

women who have had kids fuck good
>tfw dating shortstack mother of 2 who had cesareans on both so her pussy is still nice and tight
>best sex I've ever had
>here I am on Yea Forums, I don't want to pass my corroded genes on
>tfw she unintentionally does all kinds of MOMMY stuff in and out of intercourse and she's a nurse so she's constantly 'checking me out' and bullying me
it's fucking amazing

Attached: 1561076438956.jpg (612x528, 55K)

Why is /pol/ so obsessed with this shit.

Reproducing means nothing when you won't exist to see the future, I say this as a bio father(I have a step kid too)

I like the stepkid more, my kid is a normie and doesn't like JRPGs, but stepkid does. I'm so fucking disappointed, little shit even likes sports what the fuck.

Maybe.. your "biological" kid is not yours.

how about elevating your TV so the screen isn't covered by your barrier

Like, I can't... I can't handle that

They unfortunately are, looks like a clone of myself as a kid.

Me and my wife are both weebs, how could this happen it sucks.

No shit sherlock

>(I have a step kid too)

Attached: 1561010913323.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

Ideally, the TV should be wallmounted and the consoles/Cable box/etc should be on a high wall mounted shelf with the cables tethered to the wall.

my wifes son game cage

Did you plug it into the mains?

Put the kids in the cage where they belong. Let the technology roam free.

Kill the porblem at its source

My genes sire normies, nothing in this world is as disappointing and humiliating as that.

I just wanted a son I could sit down and play Final Fantasy Tactics with, at least the silver lining is my step son likes it and other Japanese games. Isn't obsessed with graphics, online, Apple, etc.

My bio son only plays Fortnite/Minecraft, HE WON'T EVEN TOUCH POKEMON WHAT THE FUCK.

Doesn't even ask for toys, just Apple products.

I am so cursed, my fucking DNA is cursed.

>make shitty thread
>samefag a hundred times when someone points it out to try and salvage your anonymous dignity
is there anything more pathetic? rape-rape

>my GFs kids

Attached: 1560352513289.png (498x579, 124K)