Will you be playing it?

Will you be playing it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosoup.com/mysterious-dragon-quest-xi-s-ps4-disc-appears-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was waiting to buy DQ11 cause I knew something like this was gonna happen when all the bonus features ended up not being on the original western release. I hope this gets released as a dlc for ps4/pc, cause I just don't want to get a switch.

But yeah if they release a version of S on other platforms i'll definitely play it.

never ever

yeah

Guess they'll never ever get my $60 then. No way in hell I'd buy an inferior port, and i'm not buying a switch for one game.

I'll stick to the 4k version.

Yep for the 3rd time but this time with SNES graphics

>midi soundtrack
nope

Sucks to be you

I was willing too but apparently I'm the only guy in the whole world who STILL can't beat Zoma at almost level 50 in DQ3 so maybe this shit isn't for me

Ha! Faggot.

The non-potato version, yes.

I still can’t believe they announced this not even a year after the original release. I was so pissed I got ripped off.

Can't wait.

Attached: 1552307750363.png (274x228, 122K)

Don't worry, bro. It's coming to PS4.
nintendosoup.com/mysterious-dragon-quest-xi-s-ps4-disc-appears-in-japan/

Erm
You know you have to use the ball of light as an item right

>making clickbait out of an obviously fake disk
You cant be serious

Nah.
I'll look up the new cutscenes on YouTube though.

>Nintendosoup
You can't be this stupid right?

Attached: 1557341007876.png (986x715, 471K)

>Being retarded
Cringe and yikes pilled

If you own a PC or PS4 and held out on DQ11 so you could marry Jade, give me your You and let's buy it together bros. We /won/ Jadebros.

Attached: 1541777896628.png (600x500, 492K)

Retard

I've considered playing a DQ game just for the hell of it to see what the series is about, so I may pick this up eventually.

already plat it on the PS4

Instead of just calling you a retard, I'm gonna let you know that one of the big features in the definitive edition is orchestral instrumentation for the soundtrack. And then I'm gonna also call you a retard. Retard.

Yea probably

since I never got it for the ps4 I will pick it up.

Np bros. Look at the bright side. At least you can still rebuy your exclusive game like Persona and Catherine is it?