What are some movies about speedrunning?

What are some movies about speedrunning?

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-154323__01.jpg (1080x793, 158K)

JOHN

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=LUpPzzD34X7kl7Rb)original_464641911.jpg (575x767, 100K)

are they gonna feature the meltdowns

J
O
H
N

N
U
M
B
E
R
S

JOHN
FUCKING
NUMBERS

I feel like somewhere right now someone is rubbing there hands over the thought of a movie like this

Predestination

What gives you this feeling /v?

Attached: PSX_20190621_113705.jpg (1080x1251, 184K)

>legendary speedrunner narcissa
>speedrun footage only features cosmo

where is the part of narcissa putting a cucumber up his ass? the after credits?

I don't know any speedrunners by that name

Literally who

Imagine being a tranny

is it that hard to accept that cosmo was always this way but too shy to show it?
call him/her whatever you like, its the same degenerate person

I cant wait to see how they weave in those long nights he spent frantically typing autistic nonsense into Twitter while hissing into the mic like a maniacal retard. Real grade A moment.

anyone got that webm of him crying over a Yea Forums thread?

>drachenlord on Yea Forums
etzala

>Legendary
>unable to maintain a single WR
>BTFO in live races to the point where meltdowns ensue
>banned from Twitch for violating the rules repeatedly despite being given plenty of chances
>can barely speedrun casually these days
This is even ignoring the cosmo / narcissa stuff. I think the only way this could be A worse idea is if they made a superunner movie about a person who literally has never played a video game.

>someone thought this was a flattering picture

FUCKING

JOHN

Trannystuff aside, if there was to ever be a movie about a speedrunner, who would be the better candidate?

all of them are trash

I don't know, it's still not as bad as a potential DSP movie.

narci looking cute. cute!

Attached: hg48ouyx2k531.png (685x759, 723K)

Attached: louistheroux-214x300.jpg (214x300, 17K)

Are they trying to make an horror movie?

Speed running is a novelty that wore off in about 2014. We don’t need to celebrate it anymore

why are germans so mean? this guy is clearly autistic or something, but you guys are so ruthless with him. even chris chan didnt have people throwing shit at his house.

#UMBERS

How is he a legend when not even an eighth of a population knows who Narcissa Wright is? His parents must hate him to give him a mumbo jumbo name, sounds like narcissist

Attached: 1558753005994.png (500x522, 118K)

cosmo is a pretty cool name

when you are as ugly as he is, its tough to pick

originally his name was cosmo

They know what they're doing. They saw someone in a vulnerable position and they're about to turn him into a fucking sideshow attraction. What a bunch of cunts, I hope people aren't unironically supporting this.

Oh Jesus, I didn't realize it was an ugly woman

What is this post

i really hope thats not the case. i know narci isnt liked too much around these parts, but >shes been in such a bad spot for some years now.

The narrative spun here is that repression does not exist, merely outside forces corrupting people to become trans.

Attached: 1534990519179.jpg (722x1024, 133K)

*cuts dick off*
wow i feel like myself now

People will unironically support this, i'm 100% sure they'll use lines like "how a stunning and brave trans woman took the evil gamer community by storm" or some shit like that, it's all about dem clicks son

This.
He's a guy who broke his mind over tranny shit and neetdom. I already had my fun poking him to get reactions, but now that he is gone from streams and stuff, I just wish that he recovers from the absolute shit that his life became.
I hope they are not exploiting him just because he is vulnerable.

imagine feeling so disconnected with yourself that you need hardcore medical interventions to even try to scratch that notion
they are degenerates, but it must be so shitty to feel like they do

i wonder if americans have more cases of transition surgery than europeans. circumcision really normalizes body modification in that americans are raped at birth and have a part of their body stolen.
i really think they feel like they dont own their body because of circumcision.

Has he even had a world record for any significant amount of time?

Almost as though people with gender dysphoria have a mental illness and need help.

What's with the fixation on the surgery aspect? You people act like on tuesday someone picks a new name and wednesday they lay down for bottom surgery.

I agree. That shit is kind of funny though, but too far.

Edgy teenagers whose parents failed at their only important job think it's funny to bully a retard because he reacts like a retard to it.

"bottom surgery" is just so insane, obviously people are going to focus on it. i mean taking hormones (as an adult, fuck giving kids hormones) is one thing, but cutting genitalia off is just off the charts levels of insane.

DSP: The Movie would be so shit that it would loop around to being amazing.

If only people cared to explore why they do it instead of just shutting off all critical thought and turning into an NPC who spouts "40%!" and "Dilate!" at anything and anyone who challenges them.

Attached: 1547745592867.png (1589x1022, 252K)

>lack of testosterone reduces drive
you know, thats probably why women go through with suicide way less than men.

Ya I’m no doctor but I vote we just kill em all. Cant be suicidal when you’re already dead see?

A few decades from now, people will look back on it the same way we look at lobotomy now.

That and women are way more social about attempts so they're more likely to have a friend talk them down. Men just kinda go secluded and do it.

Congrats, you are now a freak nobody wants to be with.

Attached: 1546893735167.png (1103x833, 832K)

People don't transition just to please you, user. That's the first thing you should know if anything. Also look at that cherry picked example, they're ugly no matter what. Contain your autism.

dios mio...

El goblino de las americas...

Attached: 1548086065259.png (1087x872, 69K)

Attached: KILL ALL TRANNIES.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Contain your mental illness, freak. By kys preferably.

I think its far worse because lobotomy patients never chose to be lobotomized
this is a symptom of the sicker times we live in

documentary about ESA, if you buy the DVD you get Maral getting bleach'ed

Maral is pure

Nice seeing Yea Forums doing gods work

>Only focusing on one dude in particular instead of the whole speedrunning scene and how it came to be
>This fuckhead of all people

>How much are you imagining john numbers right now cosmo?
topkek

Billy Mitchell and it already exists, but it needs a sequel.

Attached: king_of_kong_xlg.0.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Billy Mitchell is a fraud though