ONE SEVENTY NINE FUCKING NINETY NINE

ONE SEVENTY NINE FUCKING NINETY NINE.
HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

Attached: 4034e1f2-b841-4d41-a828-aa1759765675_1.96cf19add18fbc799973ff695c5256d1.jpg (2000x2000, 433K)

Actually that one is $150 (and is of questionable quality for such a price).

The one coming out later this year is $180.

Fleecing console babbies for everything they have is all they're good for.

PC players like using it too, fag.

14 years after its release date and yet still no controller has beaten the 360's gamepad lmao

*consoletards who play on PC occasionally

Fucking hell. I could get a joystick with a full metal gimbal for that price.

Would a consolefag have as good a PC as mine, shitter?

no one knows if you have a good PC

I feel like I do.

It isn't but overpriced "premium" gadgets are normie's honey

It would be if it was perfect with no problems, but the bumpers will be shit, again.

I like the longer sticks of mine, I will say that. That's the biggest advantage, though (I tried using the paddles but they've really only come in handy in NFS 2015).

Before you accuse me of wasting money mine came with an Xbox One Elite console because I gave my original Xbox One to my friend as a gift.

Didn't care about wireless, so got one of these instead (PowerA Fusion). Budget elite controller.

Attached: Fusion_logo_BANNER.jpg (2982x2130, 648K)

I really like them but I'm not giving up that many shekels for one.

I will never buy a xbox controller in my life due to the shitty Dpad alone.

Sorry but Playstation Dpads are perfect, they even surpassed the Nintendo Dpads that became rather shit lately.

They're really not.

if you know anything about this market you'd know the xbox elite controllers completely BTFO the high end controller market when it first released. you had jew companies like scuff or whatever they're called selling off brand controllers with the same specs for literally $250+ and when the xbox elite controller came out. not only was it way cheaper for the same specs it was also an official xbox controller. $179 was a fucking steal.

>those China made bumpers
Damn they'll break in like a few weeks.

What exactly?
What is the best Dpad then?

Ever? Probably the Sega Saturn's.

Currently? I'd still say the Xbox One's, despite the lack of press-depth.

You're still a retard if you spend $180 on a controller.

>179.99 for a controller
>when they could just enable KB+M with an update making most games the controller is for play infinitely better

Just IMAGINE buying an xbone.

you'd be a retard if you spent the same on a fight stick yet people do because it's a niche product for a very specific use case. this isn't for the mass market and never was. this is for the enthusiast, and enthusiast products in all markets command a high price because they're usually low volume products.

These are made for poor idiots who think rich people spend 170 on a controller, so they buy it thinking they'll look rich

At least flight sticks feel differently than a controller.

bone controllers start having issues after like 6 months, you'd have to be retarded to spend this much on one

I'm a PC player myself and think consolefags are sad people but this is kind of a retarded thing to say considering a ton of PC players shell out more money than this controller for RGB mechanical keyboards

i had mine for 5 years and only had to replace it because the rubber grip on the controller wore off. i just bought another x1 controller to replace it. best controller of the gen by a country mile and it works natively on all pc games.

the gap between them makes your thumb fall off after a while. Got myself an XBone controller for the occasional pc game and the dpad is nice. A friend of mine has both controllers so I could compare them.

Why would I want to keep the Xbox somewhere I have to sit at a desk? Why are you so retarded all the time?

I know a rich boomer who bought it and prefers to play with the regular one.

>worst dpad ever put on a first party controller
>undefeated
okay

>2019
>PC now even winning in controllers

lmao @ consolfags

Attached: s.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

The regular ones are pretty good, buy one of those if this is too expensive. there's literally nothing about the elite version you absolutely need.

PC has always been winning in controllers as we can use whatever controller we please.
But yes, the steampad shits on other controllers.

>no gyro

Is that USD? If so that’s $240 CAD lol fuck that

They are useful in destiny

If you think about it. You buy a controller and only use that one controller for its life time without buying multiple controllers. so it is bad, but not all that bad. Also, controllers go on sale all the time anyways

>If so that’s $240 CAD lol fuck that

Attached: 1551322385329.jpg (1200x592, 125K)

The sticks or the paddles?

>i can buy $10 chinese shits will werks
>i can also buy a $40 normal xbox controller
But no i want this special meme controller only and fuck Microsoft for sell it at $180.

This.

Hell, the XBone Elite controller is modular, they should put a couple trackpad attachments on the fucking thing.

>THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS
>Why is this acceptable?

Attached: ferrari-812superfast.jpg (630x880, 199K)

I just want Sony to release a controller that isn’t made for ants

Its not even better anyway. The regular X1's is perfect (something every 360 pad memer on Yea Forums would realize if they ever held one).

Imagine paying that much to drive that ugly piece of shit.

>Ever? Probably the Sega Saturn's.
Never used one as sega consoles were hella unpopular where I live.

>Currently? I'd still say the Xbox One's, despite the lack of press-depth.
You think so? I didn't use it much, but felt okay, didn't use it enough to judge.

The gap between is one of the good things imo, you can't accidentely make a wrong input.
Like in streetfighter when you want to do left, down, right you can't accidentely input up to jump and thus fuck yourself.

Honestly I've used a pdp xbone clone for years, and the thing is a rock star. $20 Feels great, good dpad, and sure the cords they come with are shit but a 10ft braided usb is $9 for a 3 pack. $29 for maximum pc controller comfyness.

Can I be a devils advocate and say that the I only like controllers with max tension.

All the modern controllers are loose as fuck. Where are the snappy sticks?

I preorder it but i'm not sure if i'm going to buy it.

You sound like you like Teslas.

Go dilate

>Xbox one
>Best Dpad
Microshills aren’t even subtle anymore

*buys $500 graphics card that'll be outdated in a year*

>your thumb falls off
Fuckin what? How small are your thumbs?

you're coming with us

Attached: 1560857777251.png (1124x1468, 2.82M)

a more apt comparison

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Delete this photoshopped picture of Todd. He is 6'5. He also drives a Corvette.

Not really because Beats are known to be shitty, but the Elite controller has been universally praised despite the price. Which means that the Elite controller delivers superior performance than a standard controller, not unlike a Ferrari compared to a Prius. Both do the same job but one performs at a higher level than the other.

>universally praised

Do you fall for every marketing meme you hear ? The regular X360 and X1 controllers are praised because people actually own them. I know ONE person that bought the Elite controller and he doesn't use it, he uses the regular instead.

Teslas are fucking ugly too you fucking Tranny pretending to be normal.