No wonder PC is full of shitty indie games and 10 year old online games when Sony is buying all the good studios and...

No wonder PC is full of shitty indie games and 10 year old online games when Sony is buying all the good studios and making the best AAA games exclusive

This is why consoles are the future

Attached: 1.jpg (300x250, 11K)

Eh their exclusives being good is debatable. I say this as a ps4 pro owner.

>Bloodborne
>God of War
>The Last of Us Remastered
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>The Shadow of the Colossus Remastered
>Persona 5
>Gran Turismo

Should I go on?

please do but unironically because i need more exclusives to justify buying it

>Spiderman
>Uncharted 4
>Ratchet and Clank
Future Games:
>The Last of Us Part 2
>Death Standing
>Ghost of Tushima

>Should I go on?
Sure because I've literally played all of those and around half of them are boring

So when are they releasing these “games” on ps4? Seems like the movie division could just sell these to Netflix

You ran out of games quick.
Lots of sequels, remasters and a spiderman game that couldnt figure out tech from ps1.

lmfao those all suck. especially spiderman. godawful combat and fucking sidequests. platinumed that shit in less than 12 hours

Attached: 1542608456243.png (398x376, 193K)

True, but then again I don't know if there are any bad exclusives either. Maybe something like knack. Haven't played it but it's probably "okay".

highest ps4 exclusive is a 93 lol

How is that bad exactly. That's higher than switches

95+ or go home

>That's higher than switches
He doesn't know..saddd

Without Naughty Dog Sony may not have recovered with PS3, Naughty Dog saved Sony

Imagine being this wrong

Seems pretty arbitrary then.
Know what? I rarely ever pay attention to how games are rated so I guess I used metacritic wrong

Actually is just EA with FIFA (Europe), Activision with COD (US) and every 8-10 years a rockstar game. Without this we know what will happen but you know Sony fans will never accept that.

>giving a shit about AAA games
Call me when they're not all "cinematic experiences" where the plot is more important than the gameplay.

Attached: 1488489727703.jpg (629x800, 133K)

As a PS4 owner who regrets owning one and frequently it's even there, it has one (1) good AAA game. The rest are all shitty movie games that play themselves for the dumbfuck audience.

No everything below is shit

frequently forgets*

Guess I was right

Can you?

Switch has two 97's already. Zelda botw and Mario Odyssey

Oh, that's not much higher than ps4's anyway but fair enough

Attached: 1536584147640.png (640x640, 111K)

What's the one good game?

>Oh, that's not much higher than ps4's anyway but fair enough

Attached: 1542315456431.png (971x811, 672K)

Sony always wins!

Attached: PS4Ranked.png (3611x1163, 3.96M)

Gravity Rush what else

I beat all of these games in a year.
And now my Ps4 is gathering dust.
Didnt play persona 5 thou because i inherently knew they where gonna make an extended version so i saved my money.

Of all of them i realy only liked Blood-borne Dad of Boy and Horizon.
The rest where ok games but nothing spectacular.

My PC experience is just better. Because i can play 90% of modern games on max settings.
And i can make my color not as drab as PS4 outputs it.
I cant imagine playing Witcher 3 Prey Watchdogs 2 or any of the recent CRPGs on anything but PC.
And ironically even JRPGs just have better colors and frame-rate on my PC.

Attached: 1544196239586.png (748x1082, 131K)

good bait thread. got me to reply

>playcensored
>censony

No

Eh, Super mario odyssey sucked but breath of the wild was a cool game. Why is ocarina of time even in there?

Don't you ever defy the God game!!!

Nah they would have bought Xbox, you need exclusives, look what happened to 3DS, it was a it was basically the PS3, people forget it was flopping at launch with steel divers and pilotwings, they rapidly ut the price and got Mario Kart months later and it turned it around, for Wii U it was too late by the time it got games, .

bloodborne

3ds was supposed to be game on 3d but the only we got was headaches
Wii U was a Marketing failure in many ways.

Indeed. I'll probably have to get a PS3 for all the games from previous generations and a PS4 for a bunch of exclusives. It sucks.

But you can reverse a marketing failure with consistent exclusive games, you can change the whole image and become the market leader, thats what Xbox One didn't do, PS3 was the nogames console, that belongs to Xbox now

For Wii U it was a little late for that

Well ps3s are fairly cheap. or at least were and easy to pirate games for

see: