Press S to spit on its grave

press S to spit on its grave

Attached: X1NH71Z11PTZ1508884994858.jpg (1200x628, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bIRlnI5S3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overwatch still has roughly 10 times of TF2's playerbase.

Seethe hatfags.

d

>implying only hatfags can't stand nu-blizzard

I'm gonna fucking spit on your grave. I'll strangle your mother too.

I still can't get over how bad they butchered Diablo
S

Blizzard was the fresh meat all along

S

valvecucks on absolute suicide watch

Blizzard died when Metzen retired. When they forced Morheime out, that was the last straw.

S

press F to spit on OP

S
fuck blizzard

S

If they just released Warcraft 4, theyd be fine

It's one thing that their games have gotten worse, But their time in the limelight turned them into arrogant fucks that pissed away all the goodwill they built of from 1995-2008. There's no greater fall from grace in all of gaming history.

S

S

S

having a bad day?

>new game has a larger playerbase than old game
wow so special valve is finished

>Ruins Warcraft and WoW
>Ruins Starcraft
>Ruins Diablo
>LMAO YALL ALL VALVEKEKS SEETHING LMAO LMAO LMAO OVERWATCH IS SO GOOD MERCY FUTA IS MY MAIN LMAO GUYS FORTNIIIIIIIITEEEEEE
mc fucking kys yourself

valvebronies fucking fuming lmao

S

I will never forgive them for Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was a fucking masterpiece and they tanked that franchise into the ground. Good riddance. S.

prove it

>press S to spit on its grave

What happened now?

I missed the old Blizzard bros...

Nothing, just a general expression of dissatisfaction with their recent efforts.

S
Been a long time coming, whatever it is they are suffering, they have earned far worse.

Lets see the numbers in 10 years from now. Overwatch will be zero because Blizzard hosts all the server (which they'll pull the plug on) while TF2 will still have autists playing on their dedicated servers.

>forced Morhaime out
Wait, how'd they do that?

What happened?
They still exist. Why spit?

Yeah this, Overwatch is dying, TF2 will either still be there a decade from now or will have been replaced by TF3.

And 10 years from now when the hero shooter craze is done with and neother game is getting updates anymore, TF2 will have more playerbase because it's the game that stands the test of time better.

As the LARP guy proved it

not matter which side the wind was blowing morhaine was always a piece of shit

Maybe in the minds of their old early 2000s fanbase, but RTS games are niche as hell now. They literally can't be ported to console, which cuts out a huge potential player base, and even among PC players few people still play them compared to modern popular genres

Any proof that OW has any players?

Until then, valve could had even bought the OW IP since blizzard is on its the last legs, with activision killing it to sell it later with a good profit.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

youtube.com/watch?v=0bIRlnI5S3c

S

Fuck california and fuck trannies

Lol Blizzard is nowhere near "on its last legs". They're still very profitable. And even if they were doing poorly, the fact that they're shackled to Activision and Candy Crush will prevent them from dying anytime soon

Holy shit valvrdrones are really upset.

S
it sucks seeing what they've become.

Anyone who fell for that zoomer trash should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Especially if they've played TF2.

So no proof?

Proof? About what? That you're a fucking autist? I think the proof is right here in this thread.

Nice job proving my point

Lol I'm not a Valve drone. Not by a long shot. I'd be happy if Valve just died and we could move to GOG+Epic being the main launchers for PC. But as shitty as Valve is Blizzard is worse and more creatively bankrupt if that's even possible

>Overwatch is a good game

S

never commit to this brand people, Diablo is the perfect example; killed a profitable game for no reason, every single thing since D2 is selfdestructing and uninsightful, the people that made this game had absolutely no idea of D2, what made it a game and of course, never played it. Have you seen the graphics? so low key childish and unimpresive, where is the darkness? where are the bulgar displays of demonic power? The ambience got shit over for 'tasteful gore' or something? like, there was an actual reason for this?
Some adults make video games that other adults play, this company is run for and by children with programming skills

>+Epic
Why?

What now?

Attached: 1397081421572.jpg (350x362, 25K)

so profitable they hsd to cut bonuses lmao

S

Attached: 1499883178802.jpg (450x450, 22K)