What are you getting next week?

What are you getting next week?

Attached: data-van-aankomende-steam-sales-uitgelekt-120277.jpg (970x529, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/907210/Phantom_Thief_Celianna/
store.steampowered.com/app/304850/Worlds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully nothing, but by the end of the event I'm sure my cart will be full of stupid hyped recommendations from these threads.

The only Steam game I want is Halo, but Microsoft seem to have forgotten all about it.

I don't usually buy stuff from Steam, but friends are eager to trying Cyberpunk 2020, so I'm most likely getting Tabletop Simulator.

Attached: WorkshopImageUpload.png (898x626, 1.09M)

I have a huge backlog that I don't play. I will probably just go back to my League addiction like I have for the last five-six years.

Pulsar: Lost Colony

Lobotomy Corporation.
Maybe Doom, Grim Dawn or Nier Automata if we get a good price cut.
Borderlands games if we get a the same price tag of the last sale (I missed it, but don't really care that much).
Maybe some cheap old or indie games, like Plants vs Zombies or MarZ. I need something for my tower defense fix.

2/3 of my WL aren't even out yet. These are games I'm only mildly interested in.

Attached: Capture.png (1413x630, 531K)

I'm a poor cuck so it's either Nier: Asstomata (if Jewpans from Square will give it a good discount) or nothing because I already have a big backlog of vidya.

I'm not the biggest board game nigger, but it's really nice having basically every board game ever for free.

I see people keep talking about Bannerlord here, so I'll get it I guess. How good is it exactly?

>tfw I bought Sekiro at full price and barelly touch it
JUST

A job hopefully.

I don't buy games with DRM

i've been trying to look for a second job for a while now but every time i find one, it requires saturdays, which would force me to quit my current job and defeat the point since i'd only be making slightly more money from working about twice as many hours. full time work is almost impossible to find.

sup fellow poorfriend

i also have money for 1 game and im deciding between Nier Automata or Tales of Berseria
im worried that my potato PC wont handle Nier ;_;

Subverse since it's coming out next week and I will pay any amount for it, with or without sales

Attached: 0dc1dd1558ebfaeae9dfa7f8a9b00f3d_original.png (1024x576, 994K)

Is Yea Forums (in general) calling this game cucked western garbage, or based VN finally hitting the west?

Yea Forums is filled with repressive virgins, what do you think?

oh great, another sale, pic related

Attached: 1560943345637.jpg (498x1262, 241K)

Monster Hunter World if it goes on sale. Dunno why I've ignored the series so long, but I recently played some of the older ones and now I'm hooked.

I'm bying games full price

This is a reality they don't want to realize. The acknowledgement of a backlog is death. How else are they going to funnel out profits from the ridiculous overbloat of games crowding the store?

This is all I have planned.
store.steampowered.com/app/907210/Phantom_Thief_Celianna/

But I'll probably get some other stuff depending on the price.

I really want Crusader Kings 2 DLC, I've been playing it vanilla for months but I don't like the prices. Hopefully they get slashed below 50%.

>repressive virgins
heh

Recommend me some games.

Attached: 1559448599100.jpg (567x767, 91K)

I haven't purchased a game in years and i'm gonna keep doing that

The Yakuza games

Attached: 1556466654414.gif (100x100, 548K)

Is Nioh good?

Is TS worth it? What does it come with?

10/10 spoiler

Probably nothing. Already got all the good games from this year. I'm just interested to see if they debut the new Steam UI anytime soon.

I need a game with a lot of customization and fun combat. What do you suggest?

Attached: gQt4mCs_d.jpg (636x381, 15K)

So you can play tabletop RPGs on that? Is it worth buying if you don't have any irl friends that would play it?

your waifus will get fucked by gross aliens, whether you want it to happen or not, your only option is to skip those scenes, but it will still have happened
if that's cucked or based is for you to decide

Have you looked at any DLC guides?

Recommend me something with a nice story to keep me engaged. Kind of sick of open world or multiplayer shit.

Nothing. I have so many games already, I´m not sure what I should buy anymore.

>killer instinct
>umvc3 (360 is finally kill)
>heartbeat
>crossing souls
>soul caliber 6
>fighting layer ex

they usually do. buy it user trust me

Soul Calibur 6, Koikatsu Party, Monster Hunter World

just self insert as the alien with the horse sized megatron 5000 cock
who in their right mind would self insert as the white boy with a small dick

Any 90s CRPG, eastern or western.

Darkest Dungeon and hopefully Mordhau

i havent enjoyed a new release in over 3 years so likely nothing again while i continue to play dead games

The Handsome collection is still available on greenmangaming for three bucks for just one more hour if you want to buy it.

Attached: 1560892846027.jpg (960x666, 102K)

Stardew Valley
Crossing Souls
Heartbeat
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Darkest Dungeon
Dropsy
Fight'N Rage
Night in the Woods
Hotline Miami 1 & 2

it comes packaged with some shit like chess, but the workshop has an insane amount of boardgames for free. honestly one of the absolute best value buys on steam as long as you have friends to play it with.

Halo Reach goes live next week.

You can make them to look cloose to reality, dont know about the rules concept.

Any good RPGs or strategy games on sale? I'm phone posting

I will buy two games out of these 4, i hope that Yea Forums will help me decide
>resident evil 4
>metal gear solid v
>gta v
>deadly premonition

Hasn't started yet. Starts on the 25th

Good goy

Mgsv and gta

I'll get Re2 remake if it drops below 20€. Other than that probably nothing since I already have all the games that I wanted.

If you've got online friends and buying physical stuff is going to be a problem, then yeah Tabletop sim can work. If you're also looking for a group, you're probably better off going to your local comic shop or using online resources like roll20.

Nice, I hope dragon quest goes on sale. Saw a YouTuber play it, seems fun even though I hate JRPGs not made by Fromsoftware

Lots of indie roguelike/lites in my WL.
Waiting for Gloomhaven for a while now.

Looking for something like Darkest Dungeon or Heavy Rain. Recommend some, maybe?

Possibly A Hat In Time, Cuphead and Papers, Please.
If they go any lower, maybe both Dishonored 2 and Death of The Outsider.

does anyone know of any good MP games (versus or co-op, anything i play with other people)

Squad and maybe TW: Warhammer II if it drops down to about £30ish for all the DLC's might pick up Three Kingdoms as well

Deep Rock Galactic
Vermintide 2 + DLC (Only if SUPER, I mean SUPER cheap)
Killing Floor 2

Old and you most likely have it already
Terraria
Borderlands
Left4Dead

>Phoenix Wright trilogy
>Grisaia series
>Puyo Puyo Champions
>Death End Re;Quest
>Mary Skelter
>Both Yakuza Kiwami'a
>Trinoline
At least for now. We will see if there is more coming out that I would like.

Get Tales. Nier would not handle well.
I would recommend 5 more than 4 due to the replay value and multiplayer help.

I'm addicted to Rocket League, I don't know if I'd recommend it though.

if shadow tactics is on sale get it

Just got my a copyright infringement letter from my isp so my pirate days over. So probably hand of fate 2, risk of rain 2, and my friend pedro

i'd be shocked if cuphead is more than 33% off

Probably nothing. The quality sales suck and everything else is BBB- shovelware.

vampire the masquerade is #1 on the hitlist

Attached: side to side.gif (154x261, 527K)

domina
i pirated it a while ago and it's fun but not worth 10 bucks
also maybe katamari damacy

Might be getting GTA V, will be the third time I'm buying it which doesn't sit very well with me.

Dying Light

Sweet, I get to pirate it and beat my dick.
Hope it isn't all dogs like all their patreon shit.

Next week? What the fuck, isn't summer starting today?

oh man, i forgot kurtzpel came out
>mixed
well that's not good

Attached: gaymes.jpg (948x1657, 392K)

Yes, it's by far the best souls clone out there. Your mileage will vary alot based on how much of weeb you are and how much you like RPG stat crunching.

It's next tuesday specifically

Thanks.

Attached: Untitled.png (898x891, 462K)

>Pulsar: Lost Colony
Hahahaaha

ah i forgot LA noire. there are too many fucking games

sins of a solar empire was so good

try the Swapper

fyi la noire is locked 30fps regardless of what rig you have.

you're mom

Hopefully Prey will finally be cheaper.
Not interested in anything else

Mordhau and hatred

I just want a decent Duke Nukem game.
A game with a Shark and another one but with a monkey. This is gonna be the worst year of the gaming industry of all times.
The only game that gives me hope is Cyberpunk. It has a unique idea, good implementation and I trust CDPR. Im not even going to upgrade my rig just to play 1 game. Im buying it for PS4 and then throw my gaming belongings in the trash.
Fuck Prey, fuck RDR2, fuck Watch Dogs, fuck Anthem. Im not putting a single dollar in these fucked up Developers hands ever again. I hope these guys bancrupt and leave the gaming for good.
RDR2 wasnt that bad, it wasnt just as good as the original one.
Forgot to mention that Spiderman was an absolute blast, these guys had the right idea and never asked for a single dollar in micro transactions and dlcs.

Worlds is a real hidden gem, if you can stomach the programmer art.
store.steampowered.com/app/304850/Worlds/

Attached: worlds.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

RE 4 and MGSV