The difference in image quality between the Vita 1000's OLED and the Nintendo Switch LCD

The difference in image quality between the Vita 1000's OLED and the Nintendo Switch LCD.

Attached: lp-rvRMDfdG25a6B5LOtuVS6xeBgO8AM_ATRjd4RZg0.jpg (3456x4608, 1.54M)

And the switch looks better every time. What's your point op? "Durr nintendoddlers cringe"
get a life dude, have sex, cope, quit seething

Have sex.

I don't own either console and I don't give a shit, but the Switch looks better in that photo.

Every time you make this thread, the Switch sells another thousand units and steals another one of Vita's games.

What's a Vita

It was understandable the first time, but now you're just shitposting
Saged and filtered.

Sad cope

The Switch's screen is still pretty good. Either way, thank god we're out of that TN vs IPS panel hell that the N3DS was stuck in.

Why do you keep posting this same thread?

colors are washed out and the text is blurry. Fortunately for the Switch a superior screen isn't the only thing to consider when buying a handheld. Also this picture was stolen from r/vita and OP is a massive faggot

The text is only blurry in the picture due to the lighting, it's not like that when actually playing.

What the fuck is a Vita?

Nogaems portable, or buy an overpriced propietary SD card to play nogaems portable.

You are blind if you think the Switch looks good. Oled screens are better at showing blacks

Handheld weeb game machine.

OLED blacks are fantastic but the building looks green on the Vita. I don't think it's supposed to look green.

I just realized that the switch is even a thing. Like, are there perma incels out there who actually think Ninshito's kiddie chink ipad trash with god awful bluetooth controllers is acceptable?

>better at showing blacks
So sony was already infested with sjw shit back then during vita development?

cringe nincel post

Didn't they stop using OLED when the revised the Vita?
Dumb OP.

I picked up a vita about 10 months ago and its so fucking good

I have both. Play both daily, you are full of shit.

weeb machine

Objectively best handheld

Vita is a better handheld.
Switch is a better console.

>old dead sony handheld dabs all over Nintendo's latest scam console

>t. blind

OLED was dead even before the vita was dead

Yeah that's all well and good but you can leave the house with a PSP Go without feeling shame.

what game?

They're also better at getting images burned into them.

that model vita is not OLED only the first gen was

that is a vita1000 in the pic, not a 2000. Look at the start and select buttons. 2000 has small circles.

Go back to R3dd1t.

Hey guiz, buy a vita so you can emulate nintendo games!

You're blind

What game is that?

go back

It looks better but at what cost.

like 1/6th of the price

I'll take framerate and resolution over better blacks and burn in.
Oh and games

The game is Death Mark.

Oh fuck off retard. I just felt like asking here before I looked it up to see if it would be faster. This isn't Yea Forums.

>reverse image search OP
>find out pic is from Reddit
>user tells me to go back and not OP
Really makes me think. Fuck off, kill yourself, stop trying to fit, and just talk about fucking video games.

Attached: talk about video games.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Imagine not having a hacked vita in 2019. The OLED 1000 is a meme that will burn out though. 2000chads know.

This
OLED was a retarded tech jump and wasn't practical because of the burn in. Fucking horrible idea for gaming or televisions / monitors
MicroOLED fixes the problems of OLED but costs a fortune right now so it's hard to tell if it'll finally dethrone LCD or go the way of LED, 3D, and OLED and just be a stepping stone for the next enthusiast screen

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

But really some psp games and GBA games look amazing on the vita 1000 OLED. It's not even a good OLED lol. Nintendo is always low effort, the 3ds screen resolution was an insult.

>OLED is a meme
cope. Literally worth it to just buy a replacement screen in a decade when it "burns out"

OLED Vita had been a meme before switch was even a thing. If you take a side-by-side image with a shitty camera, you can shitpost with it, but there was never actually any noticeable "piss filter" of any kind on the 2k.

I just can't believe that after all these years they still can't top the quality of the old CRTS. I remember how good the image quality and blacks were on my old PC games. Wish I stayed with my old monitor. New tech has been a big fucking meme.

>no micro usb
>worse battery life
>screen quality guaranteed to get worse over the years
>has to waste money to fix screen
>you wont even realize that your screen quality is now worse than the 2000 because you're used to it
>ugly oval shaped buttons
1000 cope.

ok but you still need to have sex lmao

No I don't. Why would I NEED to have sex?

can i get a vita under $90

Vita looks more spoopy which is what you want for a spoopy game.