Excuse me

Excuse me.

Attached: 1D10F02C-4310-46AE-94B8-9786FD9C2D24.jpg (300x210, 25K)

What!?

I’m looking for a place to discuss video games. Can you tell me where people go to discuss video games?

Attached: 909B25AD-01E9-48E5-B10C-1110E2F5D2C1.jpg (1024x731, 101K)

Sorry pal, that boat left a long time ago.

Sorry... i don't know any places where people can discuss video games.

Try the harbor

HEY MISTER!

Do you want to play a game of Lucky Hit?

Oh hello little Ryo.

Hey aniki, I'll see if I can find a place for you. Why not come over to infinity chan in the meantime?

Attached: Goro_1280_1024-600x480.jpg (600x480, 59K)

The audio in this game has soul

>playing the game in japanese

sorry we discuss everything but videogames in here, it would be hard to give a name to the board that would encompass everything we discuss here, so we just named it videogames because that's the only thing we dont talk about and it's easier

This so much

Try the steam foru-oh, sorry, your third game isn't going to be on steam. You can try the Epic Game Store foru-oh, sorry...

Imagine thinking this looks good. Imagine thinking any Shenmue game is good at all.

Attached: shenmue.webm (852x480, 2.52M)

not gonna lie it does look like hot garbage

Dilate Tranny!!! Go to Resetera!!!!

Should I pick up the collection on the PS4?

Once I was chinese....

Yeah it's a solid adventure series and what they were able to achieve back in 1999 and 2001 is more impressive than what most games are willing to pull off today.

wow looks like shit

It should be pretty cheap by now and the updates fixed the problems the HD version had on its release.

I like how Yu Suzuki was autistic enough to recreate Kowloon, a city that died like 10 years before Shenmue 2's release. also, how huge that place is and how it fit in one disc.

>when the dreamcast game had better anims
what the fuck happened with the fight scenes

10 million budget. Engine isnt the Virtua Fighter engine, so it looks even worse than the original whenever fights will occur

This is what PC players are hyped for.

I see...

There are like 7 required fights across all of Shenmue. About 3 of theme are scripted, where it doesn't matter if you win or lose, so that's pretty gay. I guess the 70 Man Battle makes up for it, but goddamn playing through it now is a fucking slog. Why the fuck did they have to lock the battle theme, literally the best song in the game, behind events that occur once every blue moon?

I know, why can't there be long drawn out encounters like they have in Yakuza that are so fun to play?

Seething Xnigger

Never ever