2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten......

Attached: 1547374699061.png (1280x720, 533K)

>literally the top selling game of amazon atm

try harder

I can only wish this game is forgotten by this board. The alternative is some group of autists shitting on it for years on end.

Attached: 1494730915355.jpg (640x372, 44K)

It's the best selling video game on Amazon, even beating PSN cards which is rare for a game to do.

>Skipped NSMBU Deluxe because I already got the Wii U bundle equivalent of it
>This gets announced
So glad I waited

I did the opposite. I never got the Wii U version because it didn't look interesting to me at the time, but then picked up the Switch version during a sale.

It's OK to play in bursts while traveling, but I couldn't imagine enjoying it if I had to be tethered to the Wii U's pad.

NOOO LET THE CAT OUT YOU FUCK I'LL DRINK YOU

You're allowed to use the Wii remote as well, that's how I played so it would feel in line with NSMBWii

counting down the days desu, just hope it's not torturous to make levels without a stylus

Attached: 1484341485293.jpg (640x636, 59K)

Based shakeposter

Nintendo has no interesting exclusives. It's so bad that when they announce a port people clamor about it. It's essentially a dead console now.
>BUT MY METROID PR-
Not coming.
>BAYONE-
Nope, not coming either.
It has been over 2 years now and not even a hint of anything good coming.

>"Nintendo has no good games now or on the way."
>but what about metroid and bayonnaise user?
>"Not happening. Source: my ass, even though Nintendo and Platinum have both recently confirmed development is indeed happening"

here's your (You), you fucking mongoloid. Try harder.

Attached: dio L.jpg (1080x605, 79K)

I shouldn't preorder this game at GameStop, right?
Is there some collectors edition or some shit?

Snoy

This game has a weirdly massive youtube audience especially for being a Wii U game. Does anyone understand why? I really like Mario Maker but I'm shocked it gets as many views as it does.

Fun to watch people rage at some of the bullshit stages

If you actually think Bayonetta is a good game, then you're a mouthbreathing crunchy incel who gets no sun.

Attached: YYH.gif (500x250, 465K)

imagine being a westacuck

no I just like shitposting
I'm extremely excited for this game

It's a really easy way to do the filtering of good levels for you. Just punch in the level IDs on the bookmark site as you watch, send them to your wii u and then play them

>can't tell if bait, or you're actually a retard

Attached: stuuupid.jpg (848x480, 33K)