OH NONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 345345.png (660x382, 365K)

no one cares about your shitty eceleb platform
consider necking yourself disgusting underage

What will the next fad be? Any predictions/theories?

Imagine being so deep into Yea Forums to believe this, SAD!

Dilate

Must be viewbotting. I hadn't heard of this game until this shit popped up on here. Not going to check it out

There bleeding out player like ever fad game the question is how much will it bleed out and how fast.

>Doubting Fortchads

Attached: 1558244542648.jpg (669x580, 74K)

The fuck is that game?

lmao this.

how the fuck is overwatch alive? people aren't bored of farming lootboxes for stupid skins?

>Viewbotting
>Every big streamer is playing it

>implying anyone else matters besides me
LOL

Wtf skin is that
Overwatch just goes overboard on some designs.

Like the "duality" design of moira as a whole is over done. She doesnt need to have heterochromia. She does not need a phantom of the opera metal thing glued to her face. Its just way too much. And now this dude has a red cross on his chest and a cross on his face? Its too close together and looks tacky and bad

Watching the tournament they have gives you free shit if your account is linked. When their exports crap is over it goes to the bottom of the Twitch barrel.

He isn't wrong. Twitch isn't a good indication of anything, or else a bunch of mobile games would be up there.

Teamfight Tactics is the dumbest fucking name I've ever seen.

>teamfight tactics

I've literally never heard of this. are they just paying people to stream it?

Its a League of Legends spinoff game so everyone who is interesting LoL is playing it.

This blows my mind as well. The maps are shit and full of chokepoints, and the gameplay and team comps become stale after a while.

Look at games like CSGO or Team Fortress 2, there are literally thousands of maps to pick from to play on those games, so I can see those not getting stale. Or look at a game like Rainbow Six Siege, while the map pool isn't massive, the maps themselves are almost infinitely replayable with the destructibility and big pool of operators and gadgets ensuring no two rounds are the same.

Overwatch has neither of these benefits. How it isn't dead is beyond me. Maybe it's only alive because it's backed by a massive company with decades of history. Or the average person has absolute shit taste and is willing to play Overwatch even after learning these god awful fucking maps and heroes.

you just mad that you didn't get these skins out of lootboxes