Twitch streamers killed all the hype with the beta

>twitch streamers killed all the hype with the beta
>there will be layering
>most normies will drop the game after a week

Dare I say... DEAD ON ARRIVAL?!

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Classic-1141986[1].jpg (590x350, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9wx2v
youtu.be/JE9G3ByXKIE
youtu.be/ONT6fxiu9cw?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A week is a bit unfair. Give it two at least

you think you do, but you don't

Blizzard killed the hype for me with all the quality of life changes they did. Its not vanilla, its a modern recreation of vanilla. I wish they stayed true to creating an authentic vanilla experience, but i had too much faith in Blizzard.

>tfw you realize he said that not because he thought players were wrong for wanting classic, but because he knew blizz couldnt make a good classic

For me, it's Shadowbringers

Such as?

A S M O N G L O I D L A Y E R

The beta is doing great, but AV is shit because it's the nerfed version, people got bored of that in a few hours

>too modern for boomers
>too vanilla for zoomers
It's hilarious how badly this launch will go

>>most normies will drop the game after a week
This is a good thing

Of course they will, the appeal to Vanilla is that it was still mysterious and undiscovered in a time where MMO's were still fresh on the internet. Nobody ever mentions grinding for months to get an item, unkillable raid bosses prepatch or how inaccessible the game was

all of the boomers will go back to FRESH private servers after rag is downed

layering / phasing, auto loot option, retail ui, cataclysm water, high foliage and retail graphics that every single player will play with, advanced addons due to no addon limit, list goes on.

what did cataclysm change about the water?
it no longer has ranks or something?

Sounds like you just want to be young again and don't give a shit about the game

Wrong, i'm just disappointed that Blizzard went with the modern route and didn't make an authentic vanilla experience.

>twitch streamers killed all the hype
you mean classic killed the hype. They had to shut down 9 of their 10 servers because no one wanted to beta test

It's not vanilla because it's basically TBC prepatch. Go look through the patch history of the game, they changed so many things from launch to 1.12 that it's almost a different game. Private server players and classic players think they're getting vanilla but they have no idea how it was back then

I know, i played vanilla on release.

>Blizzard Game

Attached: trashman.jpg (160x142, 5K)

is it worth it to play vanilla if I don't want to raid?

Yes, vanilla is all about the journey

As someone who played Vanilla, truthfully none of this matters in a very meaningful way as long as long as the layering isn't awful and mostly exists on release. Auto loot should have been in Vanilla considering spam right clicking for the sake of spam right clicking isn't the greatest. Custom UIs almost always existed also. When it comes to any graphics related thing I could care less. When I first played Vanilla I was super impressed by the graphics and everything since I came from EQ, and making things look prettier doesn't change what Vanilla was about to me. As long as the core gameplay is the same and the sense of community is there I'll be more than happy.

Attached: 1486331222484.jpg (500x698, 50K)

Im all in for content beyond vanilla and the modern recreation. The only problem is its easy to start a slippery slope and the dev team must be highly competent which sadly is not the case here. Instead of taking the good part of modern mmos they put the bad ones in. Also blizzard is really bad at handling consequences of certain things, they never really think twice.

I've never played a subscription MMO, and until all of this arguing about Classic started I thought if I just bought regular WoW in the box I'd get the way the game was initially packaged.

You think it doesn't matter, but it does.

Shadowbringers is going to be fucking overkill isn't it?
it's kinda like what happened when Overwatch launched it's beta at the same time when battleborn launched

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 384K)

Would honestly like to see beta and 1.0 release vanilla. I heard stories of shamans being able to tank MC due to the invulnerability mail not being nerfed into oblivion.

AV is designed to have shitty lvl 51s not being able to do anything in pvp so that they can do the quests themselves

I don't get how FFXIV, a game fucking panned on launch, ended up becoming the WoW killer. What did it do that everything else didn't?

Autoloot was in vanilla though. Didn't you nigs hold shift?

Depends on the class and if you gear right from dungeons you shouldn't be off by much (least for MC and early BWL). Infact if you manage to grind for the pvp gear and BG rep equip you should be able to stand on your own until people have BWL on farm or AQ being released.

Its retail wow with prettier graphics. It has all the flaws of modern mmos and does nothing new

Trials. Short 1 boss fights you can queue for that are unique for each and pretty fun.

The community is good too. Everyone's really nice. I'm a first time player and I'm 57 right now.

Were people able to rush generals with little hassle? Genuinely curious since that would be the deal breaker on AV. I'd assume it won't be bad until you got fully decked raid players coordinating general rushes.

Also forced singleplayer content in a mmorpg that you can pay real money to skip

>layering
sure
>autoloot
existed in vanilla, hold shift

the rest is fluff. pretty weak argument overall

WoW lost its monstrous strength not due to anything Blizzard or anyone else did, but simply due to technology changing and new games coming out, snatching a lot of people who don't really care about MMOs and were only playing WoW because it was THE online game to be playing at the time. So WoW loses the majority of its subscribers, and while still the strongest MMO, it is no longer a true giant.
Once that happens, WoW starts going massively downhill over the last few expansions and showing its age while XIV largely improves upon itself and has the production levels to compete and feel more modern. The true turning point was BFA, which is so bad that it's driving everyone to XIV.
Or maybe it's just because XIV is getting bunnies.

Highest level content is 8 people and not 20. They don't recycle the same dungeons with pumped up values. Hell, even their LFR is a completely new raid with a separate story

This is what killed the hype for me. Launch AV was the best BG in WoW's whole lifespan.

HUNDREDS OF REQUIRED FILLER QUESTS THAT GIVE NOTHING.

FF 4.0 hasn't killed WoW at all, WoW killed it self

Don't flatter yourself weebs, the director of WoW is a lawyer & has no idea what he is doing

not giving everyone a chance to beta test was the most retarded idea
>lets give beta to some idiot who'll just get carried , report for "event trolling" and make "gnome races" as testing and wonder where his quest arrow is

Sorry bros... the fact that RP-PVP servers will NOT be at launch... I had to return to my friends.

have fun in azeroth

Attached: a3c.png (3222x598, 706K)

>listing literally every single "change"
>none of them matter outside of layering, which Blizz said 1000 fucking times they're not doing past a few weeks

Attached: 1463678706569.jpg (587x442, 133K)

I know this is Yea Forums but stop trying to find literally any excuse to call a game shit, its pathetic.

streamable.com/9wx2v
Layer 14... home

Attached: 1550621946711.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>editing my edit
the xiv makes it better

Attached: when the glasses come off its all over.png (3222x598, 775K)

>thinking that the retail wow addon api won't fuck everything up
ok retard

Even the logo is better.

layers and mini servers are fine if you do it like pokemmo where YOU choose when to change layers and aren't phased at fucking random. phasing mid combat is the single dumbest fucking thing in any game ever BUT being able to CHOOSE smaller shards where i might actually be able to find quest mob spawns wouldn't be too bad

Attached: COMPANY.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

it will never fuck anything up more than the original API did, with all of the bullshit mods it allowed

not that you played enough to know :^ )

anyone else feel sad about how much of their life was spent playing wow? whenever I hear alternative rock songs and grunge bands like devour, flyleaf, anberlin, and skillet I just feel nostalgia. I literally played 100 days on nostalrius, probably 300+ days on retail between 2006 and 2012.

>Nostalrius shut down over 3 years ago

I used to be very excited about a retail wow vanilla server, but not anymore
Blizzard are fucking jews and the only reason they're doing this is because subs are ar an all-time low
This shit should have released within a year of the Nostalrius shutdown. The hype is gone and only minmaxer engineering nolifer autists are gonna play the game

Attached: vQaEZg42gNq2ykCsHYmmo9.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>tfw 400+ days of play time on retail
>easily a similar amount spent on league
>could've learned code and made a fucking better game in the time i wasted
>still play both

Attached: 1560393886907.png (640x480, 394K)

>"I don't like the QoL addons that are being added"
>"Such as?"
>Lists them
>"Lol so what"
Why the fuck would you even ask in the frist place?

This is what made me quit/not play classic at launch. Layering is absolute trash and it is in the ENTIRE game (not just starter zones) for at least TWO MONTHS (phase 1).

It was insufferable in the stress test. General chat was spammed by people wanting the "good layer". If you weren't where stuff was hapening, each zone was a fucking ghost town.

Now we see it abused in the beta. No excuse.

>gets called retard
>responds with retarded shit
Not sure what I expected honestly

Where did he say it was shit? It looks like he doesn't like that 'WoW Classic' isn't vanilla WoW.

>that guy who yelled JEWS DID 911
a true hero

Attached: WoW 2016-04-10 14-06-18-97.png (1600x1200, 2.71M)

99.99 SOLD OUT EPIC PRERELEASED CLASSIC BOX WITH PLASTIC BOSS

Unsurprisingly, people will preach the truth when it isn't a bannable offense.

What exactly is layering? One of the things i was hoping for was for each server to be its own thing and everyone on that server knows each other to some extent.

Streamers are a part of Classic society. But they must be fed with zoomers. Living zoomers!

Attached: o9-XhlTROJMOk_6eM6cF5a83yA.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

So what’s stopping private servers from copying whatever classic is doing?

dude epic, im sure youre right that the modern more restricted less broken api is much worse for the game

DBM shouldn't be allowed imo but if you think something like that is worse than literally making a 3d projection of when to move and where to, or Decursive, you're fucking retarded
i didnt ask, wrong poster

Is it a fetus deletus?

copyright laws

>he havent taken the xiv pill

you know it, brother.

Attached: 1549621277070.png (3080x1698, 3.09M)

the closer it gets the less excitement i feel

XIV hasn't changed their target audience to people who don't want to play MMOs

What you're saying is true, but the result is still the same.

>start pandering to chink bugs
>game starts to die off hard
>damage control with classic
>pander to streamers
>hype dying

Attached: 1558304687188.png (943x885, 483K)

*couldn't care less

Autoloot was in vanilla, just shift+click, I think you're talking about aoe loot

Yes, nice job changing game for retailbabs who had no intention to play it.

Attached: file.png (750x754, 1.07M)

>WoW lost its monstrous strength not due to anything Blizzard or anyone else did
Wrong
Shitty decisions killed WoW. I'm all for "ignore the fanbase and do the game you want to do" approach, but when 90% of the community tells you that Islands are shit, Warfronts are retarded and Azeroth Gear/necklace is the worst thing since garrisons you should fucking be fucking sure that what you're doing it right. I just stopped caring after yet another Q&A where Ion told me "everythings fiiiine, the game is doing greeeeeeat, don't worry about it". They've cashed in on my good will and I have nothing else to spend.
I agree the technology is old and outdated as fuck, but it's not the MAIN reason the game sucks fucking dick.
I'm enjoying FFXIV so much more nowadays and it's BFA that pushed me into its arms. I guess I should be grateful for that.

Attached: 1542663169854.webm (556x314, 2.99M)

bro its not hte wow killer, final fantasy is weeb shit trash

>pokemmo

Attached: 1500343810852.jpg (600x797, 61K)

No, he said it because it's true. You think you want Vanilla, but you really don't. You, in this case, being the vast majority of the playerbase.

There are two "periods" of WoW subscription loss. The fall that started during (or perhaps just before) Cataclysm and the fall that started a few years ago. The former was not caused by anything Blizzard did, while the latter is entirely their fault. BFA refugees are very real.
The thing is, the first fall, the one Blizzard wasn't responsible for and which happened while the game was still good, saw the game losing millions upon millions of subscribers.

>We want game as it was back then

>Wait no further
>Hers your layering
>Heres your 7.3.5 client
>Heres your legion api
>Heres your one button non-vertified reporting
>Heres your loot trading
>Heres your battle net Integration
>Heres your legion macros api
>It will be 15 bucks a month

>Wait, dont go away!
>Well I guess you really don't

Sad story of nuClassic

>advanced addons due to no addon limit
Not restricting addons would make it more like vanilla. Vanilla Addons could practically play the game for you.

>implying wow isn't fucking anime weeb trash
wew lad

Former was caused by turning mmorpg for nerds into themepark for retards

Vanilla addon API was never going to happen. It was rdiddled with security exploits and could be used to bot. The average player used it to at the very least auto select optimal spell levels.

Cataclysm implemented LFR. I think that no other mechanic contributed to the downfall of WoW as this one, shitty feature.

WoW was always a themepark. WoW lost all those subscribers because the gaming landscape changed and things like League of Legends came into prominence. People who didn't care about MMOs and just wanted to be playing "the" online game that gives you something to work towards switched genres.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRNT

no game came out from the ICC patch to Cataclysm end that would have:

>stolen enough of their subs to be represented in the millions of subs they lost in that small window
not a single MMO made a real dent, and anything on consoles can't be considered
>wanting old api
you didnt play vanilla lmao

Attached: VqwFoAm.png (1641x385, 30K)

That would be very bad but honestly they deserve it after what they've done to live. Sub 1 mil playercount. Jesus fucking christ.

LFG

>Sub 1 mil playercount
source?

Only thing that will stop me from playing classic is if they cuck on removing layering. If that shit is still in past a month I'm out.

This is literally the only huge red flag that people have any right to complain about. Shit like water graphics and bnet integration is just grasping at straws by shitty trolls and retailcucks.

Good fucking God.

You ignored the content of my post. The point of my post is that WoW has been bleeding subs since Cataclysm not because of anything Blizzard or anyone else did, but rather because the gaming landscape changed. The low quality of WoW and high quality of some other MMOs has only recently become a factor.

LFR. LFG has been a thing since Vanilla, they remade it a bunch of times over the years because no one used it. Dungeon Finder came right after ToC in Wrath.

league didn't have enough players to be a consideration for reasons that people left until MoP, they hit 5 million average players, a lot in areas where WoW was never big, in 2013

>lfg is bad, im gonna go play FF14 that has entire mandatory LFG sections at the end of expansion main story quests instead

Attached: 1560720237687.jpg (497x452, 37K)

Asmon layer... home...

It wasnt, there huge differences between 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 which completely change balance of difficulty/rewards .

>you ignored my post
>by refuting it
literally no game that came out before MoP had a meaningful impact on sub numbers, it's fact, it was entirely their decision making and people just not wanting to play or pay for WoW anymore

>Steamer servers are going to have massive queues due fanboys and griefers
Can't wait for the shitshow when big streamers can't play the game because of queues.

>he doesn't know about Streamer queue
They'll be able to bypass it user

"OH MY GOD"
"OH MY GOD"
"OH MY GOD"
"OH MY GOD"
*impressed face*
"OH MY GOD"
"OH MY GOD"
"HERE WE GO BOYS"
"POG IN CHAT"
*super amazed face*

t.mop babby with his retarded opinions

Yeah, there's no way in hell Blizzard will let streamers sit in queues. They are essentially the new marketers and reviewers.

LFG is fine, LFR is not.

Both are terrible

The director gives a fuck about making a fun game

youtu.be/JE9G3ByXKIE

Stop asociating that cucked behavior with Yea Forums please

Stay mad retailcuck.

kys shill

FFXIV LFR is a completely new raid with new bosses/mechanics/story. The one in shadowbringers will be a crossover with Nier Automata and will be written by Yoko Taro. It's good stuff

youtu.be/ONT6fxiu9cw?t=94
Turn on subtitles.
1:34 (if link doesn't take you to the timestamp).

matchmaking tools have no place in mmorpgs

>just like I remember it!
>omg this is so impressive!
>we did it, we finally did it chat!
>uuuuuuhhhhhhh
>thanks for the dono i really appr-OH MY GOOOD

jesus I fucking hate all of these putrid twitch streamers and their absolutely degenerate fanbases.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

>>twitch streamers killed all the hype with the beta

For me... yes.

I'm pretty sure classic addons were far more invasive than retail ones. Couldn't I play bejeweled in vanilla?

kys tranny supporter

All it does is remove chat spam, getting a group together is laughably easy

95% of parties for end-game raiding content in FFXIV is handmade by people, not automated.

The fall started because a ton of people started playing at the tail end of vanilla and during TBC when the game was fucking brilliant. Wrath started decently and rapidly descended into shit and THAT is why they started hemorrhaging all the players they had accrued.

it removes social interaction from the fucking game, finding a good tank who was actually nice to play with was rare, and you made friends with that fucker because he was a GOOD TANK.
This method also extended into guilds and their recruiting options.

Attached: 1492742092716.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Other than layering none of those mean shit your just finding reasons to nitpick and say you hate it.
>Auto loot option
Did you actually ever play Vanilla?
>Retail UI
Have you seen any screenshots of the beta or current stress test? The general UI looks almost identical to the old one besides different options menus.
>cataclysm water, high foliage and retail graphics that every single player will play with
And no one is forcing you to play with those on. I've been playing the stress test for about 8 hours now and with the classic video pre-set option it looks extremely close to how things did back then.

based devs with soul

TriHard Asm LULW nmald

No, but really. The only streamer I tolerate is Forsen and mostly because he knows his fanbase is the purest form of cancer and treats his fans accordingly.

Why the fuck would ANYONE be mad about the graphic changes they made? You can literally use 'Classic Graphics' in the graphics menu and be done with it. Also how the fuck does it impact YOU when other people play with different graphics settings then you do? Holy shit I'm not even gonna play this turd, but some people just look for shit to complain about

Any user that actually played both FFXI and WoW that could help me out?
Is there any class in WoW that works in any way or form as a FFXI's dancer?

>LF2M UBRS NEED KEY
>inv
oh my god I feel so enriched by this social interaction it's almost like going outside

He's pointing out everything that's different from a game that was 15 years ago and just assumes it's BAD. He's retarded like 90% of the WoW classic audience.
YOU CAN'T GO BACK.

play dancer in xiv

Not really, closest might be shadow priest but you're not allowed to use your skills because you can only have 8 debuffs on the target and those debuff slots are shared between 40 players

What about paladin?
Don't they have to put zeals on the enemy that are activated when allies hit them?
>Dancer in FFXIV
lmaoing good one, I would rather eat glass

>not wiping a few times in a dunegon and having a laugh
>not adding people to your friends lists and doing shit together
>foreveralone
You're part of the reason why WoW is dead.

>I would rather eat glass
please do

fucking kek

Are you being ironic or you really think FFXIV has anything that resembles job identity?

You always have more interaction than that unless you are totally autistic person which hates to talk to people and have optimal group

eat glass

lmao

Attached: 1501885024473.png (365x318, 18K)

>wiping
Yeah nah I'm not a shitter who wipes in dungeons
Yeah there's tons of valuable interactions like
>lock, hs
>mage, water
>summon me I'm too lazy to walk x3

>I'm not a shitter
Yes you are.

I dont believe you played wow prior to lfd

>hitting things as a paladin
Nah you're putting on a skirt and heal people for the rest of your miserable time playing the game

more detailed water, the stuff you can see through to the bottom

STAY OUT OF FFXIV YOU WOWFUGEE FAGGOTS

layer 37, 4th raid of asmongold's army, group 2, home...

Disagreed about the graphics. Man the graphics are pure kino. The skyboxes match the atmosphere of the zone. It's so different from the other expansions. It's so unique and flavourful that it's what made it so beautiful

I mostly played battlegrounds in vanilla and tbc because I was too young to stay up and raid back then. I did clear ZG though, that was fun
>no u
Another amazing interaction, loving this conversation. Wish wow could be more like this

too late

Attached: 1557723212334.gif (294x233, 942K)

But some of those are wrong. Autoloot was already available via shift-click and some addons were insane. During the beta, there was an addon that would walk your character to where you wanted, useful for corpseruns. Decursive (on its crazy form) was alive for a long time too. What's left then, water and grass being better?

>every day when classic group comes online dh ""mains"" start talking shit
>they demand said group to get kicked

Attached: 1557963259493.jpg (510x427, 177K)

>Come into classic wow thread
>REEE PEOPLE CAN USE ADDONS!
>OMG STREAMERS!!
>FF IS BETTER SO WE MOVE OUR 5 PEOPLE FROM /vg/ INTO THE THREAD!
A real travesty this thread is.

Attached: 1554462231144.png (397x371, 211K)

>log in to classic
>join AV
>kill some Alliance
>banned
>wtf why?
>killed a streamer and was reported by his two hundred zoomer paypigs
Ah just like I remember vanilla

Some ex employee of blizzard posted a lot of stuff here but i can't find where i saved it. He also said that Metzen came back and then left again looking like he aged 5 years in one day.

Hey at least this thread made it past 100 posts, that's pretty rare for wow threads these days. Meanwhile Shadowbringers threads hit 600 posts in 90 minutes

why would anyone want to see the same 15 wojak images and the same retards come into the thread spamming dilate if you don't love what the thread post.

>mmos games so shit these days people are excite for cats and trannies 14 expac or wow home edition
Everquest 2 was a mistake.

this actually happens in beta
tipsneverplayervanillaout turned out to be a massive faggot and finally showed his true colors

Attached: 1548209534461.png (496x494, 441K)

I was willing to give Classic the benefit of the doubt. I predicted high intensity population for three months before most people quit. But after the failed stress test and the EU language thing, boy, I dunno.

Attached: 1561094248785.jpg (2048x1152, 485K)

Anyone who was expecting a completely seperate client for classic without battle.net integration is a drooling retard.

Vanilla is what brought in the casuals and fucked the mmo genre forever though

it's the old school experience bro

Attached: just like the old days.jpg (750x751, 230K)

if they expected me to pay for nuClassic instead of vanilla they are drooling retards.

I only ever wished for some WoW killer to have the success of FFXIV without it being literal weeb trash

Somene make a gateway to the alternative timeline where Warham AoR killed WoW and is still going strong

Get over yourself and embrace your superior nipponese overlords. The West has fallen and good riddance.

Attached: 1561065593636.jpg (1280x720, 493K)

How is wow not weeb trash?
>huge demon dude stabbed a massive sword into the planet
is the most anime thing ever

don't forget about the expansion that was litrally about furry pandas in fantasy asia

That was to pander to the Chinese, not the Japanese.

2 birds 1 stone.

You have to be mentally retarded to claim anything WoW pumps out is even close to FFXIV weebshit in terms of aesthetics or characters

This is like saying Samurai Jack is weebshit because it has a samurai and some themes from Japanese animations

Yea because cute cat girls going nyan nyan and all that other gay ass weeb shit you weebs do are in WoW.

Can you be a cat girl in WoW?
I mean, there's no cat girl race, but are there clothes that let you look like a cat girl?

Yeah? Samurai Jack is super fucking weeb. How is it not? Because it's not made in Japan?

Have you BEEN to Goldshire Inn? Catgirls or goatgirls trying to suck you off - both are degenerate scum.
Stop pretending WoW isn't weeb as hell.

I just came to laugh at the ff faggot weebs

3 threads rent free motherfuckers
that's how wow just came to be.

Attached: 1548113623403.jpg (720x960, 60K)

One week until you fags get dabbed on by shadowbringers. Can't wait

Attached: ffxivdab.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

I cant handle this much denial

Attached: 1502189737189.jpg (267x323, 7K)

BASED AF

Attached: 7836737181.jpg (800x751, 52K)

Once incredible 11m mmo reduced to levels of weebshit erp sim, drones will defend this

Link a single still from it that looks like something taken from some shonen kawai anime you dense discord tranny

Even wow's threads die without the help of xiv chads. It's kinda sad to see a once proud king fall from grace.

Attached: 1553141364640.png (623x569, 499K)

so does that mean every bit of mythology where evil giant with a sword stabs something with its sword is now the spawn of japanese folklore?

Is Thor: Ragnarok a weeb movie because it has stray elements that might be confused by your estrogen-addled tard brain as Japanese?

>tfw no sci-fi MMO that plays like WoW/FFXIV
I just want laser swords and my own spaceship.

Attached: 1459878422263.jpg (444x444, 31K)

"No king rules forever my son." - King Terenas, World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King

Attached: 2.jpg (2106x780, 483K)

First google image result for "samurai jack anime". I think it has to be pretty fucking anime if people make comparisons like this.
I don't watch capeshit so I wouldn't know about Thor but Hollywood loves anime so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it borrowed some ideas

Attached: sja.jpg (1058x1204, 165K)

Is FF subscription-based?

yes, no gametime tokens either.

Incredible considering WoW is basically f2p these days.

Why would I want to play "classic"
If they're just going to start adding the expansions again?

The reason WoW sucks is because they don't understand why people liked the game.
>Let's increase the level cap for some reason, but leveling to level 373636 is not fun so let's make it easier to level
The original map was perfect because it was designed with the 1-60 experience in mind. Teleporting to some other area ruins that experience

It's still growing too, they added two new servers a few days ago because EU is so full people can't make characters

>First google image result for "samurai jack anime". I think it has to be pretty fucking anime if people make comparisons like this.
are you going to answer the actual question or keep moving goalposts until its time for your hourly dilating session
which one of those images look like something youd confuse for a dumb weeb Anime
Ill help you a bit, fucking none of them
we have been discussing aesthetics and themes, not fucking plot points
does your tard brain have a hard time to understand that some people dont want to play an anime weeb game like TERA and FFXIV purely because the aesthetics and characters and not because the gameplay and content might be bad (Im pretty sure FFXIV is decent in that regard)

seething

misleading image since the WoW numbers only count people at level 120 while FFXIV counts people level 35 or higher.

>Faerie is congested
Something about that is just hilarious to me. It's like a gay joke i haven't heard yet but I'm already laughing at.

Attached: 1553056231051.jpg (1280x1201, 237K)

>wow has a gay anime plot about a demon who stabbed a planet with his big sword
>ffxiv has magitek hitler
No wonder the wowfags are upset

Attached: varis.png (1459x821, 998K)

cringe

Dilate

What is important is that my boi got his viewcount and subs.

Attached: bh8f2w43.jpg (231x218, 5K)

And all of my loot traded to him!

see you in 2 months for classic ff14 trannies. ur expansions never last more than a month before even the loyal players get bored

>>most normies will drop the game after a week
How is that a bad thing again ?

Lol, FF faggots are so mad it's hilarious

what is this ghoul gonna do when the game dies i wonder

See
WoW is still far more popular than 14, but the ion "lawyer" somegreekname is doing an incredible job at destroying the game

What you don't seem to understand is that in FFXIV you only play one character since you can switch jobs. A lot of wow players have multiple 120s, which means wow has even fewer players than are in that image. Having a character in FFXIV compared to having a max level character in wow is actually pretty comparable. The game is fucking dead, just accept it

>people screaming "no changes" now condceded "some changes are ok"
cucks

>There will never be another MMO or video game that had as much theory and work put into it as WoW

Motherfuckers had psychologists onboard to determine addictive patterns down to the textures, music and gameplay design

you can say that Blizzard just rips off existing formulas and improves them but WoW was an entirely different beast

As much as I want to I can't see a fault in his reasoning.
>let's unite against ALL and EVERY primal
>primals are the death of our world
>Zodiark, Hydaelin - fuck 'em
>let humans be the rulers of the world
But the alliance pussies go
>m-muh independence
Even though they were the bullies in Garlean / Eorzean relationship back in the day.

Attached: 1559239565348.jpg (686x960, 73K)

I had to swap to another 120, Death Knights got nerfed to the ground, the class design is worse than vanilla despite being pruned so heavily

When was the last time wow added servers due to an expanding player base? FFXIV did it just a few days ago

Attached: servers.png (819x619, 57K)

If WoW players play World of Warcraft instead of playing FFXIV then i'm very happy. Have fun.

Attached: 1313717142001.png (493x402, 6K)

*the class balance

WoW has too many servers from the days it kept adding them, they are scared to merge them because people will scream the game is dying

>Asmongold disappears into obscurity for a while.
>Doesn't post a new react video for months.
>The suddenly releases a video about how to own the market in world of starcraft.
>People don't give a shit about the market but holy shit world of starcraft.
>Game is like three games in one.
>Terrans are like multiplayer pve doom.
>Protos are like dark souls in space.
>Infested are some wierd control summoning dota like raiding shit.
>All three races clashed against eachother. No mirrored classes or factions bullshit.
>Wyatt Cheng finds out that Asmongold leaked the top secret beta of the game and orders a cease and desist.
>Asmongold gets banned from the beta.
>Blizzard realises that the leak caused a peak of interest among fans when they see the views and pays Asmongold a million billion dollars.
>Asmongold saves Blizzard and gets to be an npc in world of starcraft.

More like normies begone. If twitchtards and retailers aren't in it, then the only people left actually have a head on their shoulders. and poopsockers

Attached: 1340784220911.jpg (458x581, 103K)

>Cata
>still good
Removal of talent trees was the last straw. The game was bad enough by the end of wrath

People are doing that anyway, they have nothing to lose really

You could've just said layering and be fine, since it's a complete shitshow and even reddit finally realized that it's going to destroy the game.
>high foliage and retail graphics that every single player will play with
oh no, I can do very high graphics now from the menu instead of using console commands, game is ruined. You are just a shitposting retard who doesn't care about the game, you just want another TORtanic and the sad thing is, you will probably get it.

>Layering doesn't matter
kys fake vanilla player

Why do so many people forget that Cata still had talent trees? Did you just jump on the post-wrath hate bandwagon?

Attached: 1281835377473.jpg (622x948, 318K)

i highly doubt that retard has as much cranial power as pewdiepie did

why don't they just make wow2? All past transgressions would immediately be forgiven and the hype would be incredible. what does blizzard have against sequels?

Attached: 1549252445585.jpg (865x900, 250K)

>mfw some neets did a better job with classic than the company that actually created it
i mean private servers have been running with 100 thousands of players for years, the only way the hype is dead is if blizzard fucked it up

Attached: ab596a622634a85784f8ca7d01c7badf.jpg (236x318, 11K)

Blizzard can't even make wow1 work how would they ever manage a wow2?

I've played hundreds of hours with friends and never raided
So yes
Even without friends it might be worth it because the community aspect of classic is important so you'll definitely "meet" people

It's not Japanese.

I mean I agree with phasing because it pretty much defeats the purpose of a server community, but what's wrong with auto-loot and graphics?

As good as that seems, this is the same company that was stuck in development hell with the "new MMO" Project Titan for 10 years. Only in its last couple years were its pieces glued together to make a last ditch product we now call Overwatch. I don't think they can make a new MMO ever again (as retail has shown).

MOP removed the skill trees but gave your class a shitload of abilities, it was the best modern day compromise because zoomers are frightened of skill trees

BFA is so pruned that everyone is bored & the balance isn't any better for it

Neither are weebs. What's your point?

Then it's not anime

anime inspired is just as bad as actual anime, just look at Avatar

You are actually retarded if you think WoW is anime weeb shit

>I don't think they can make a new MMO ever again
Not in the traditionnal sense of "MMO" simply because it is not possible anymore, online games don't hold the same "magic" as it used to back during the democratization of internet
Seriously, MMO were played by young impressionable people eager to explore a new immersive world with a whole community of people like in your sekai animes
Now internet lost its "magic", it will never be the same

>kawaii uguu spacegoats
>not anime
ok retard

what if we get a VR-based MMORPG

How the fuck do you think of anime when you look at goat people? Are you actually brain damaged?

kek

People had shitty lvl 58 with greens/blues and could rush through just fine. I think fastest av took 2hrs but with shit gear.
Once BWL/ even MC gear is in the equation, be prepared for dumb rush AVs.

/w asmondgold your a faggot and should kys.

>Alliance

Attached: 66123552.jpg (600x450, 42K)

>most normies will drop the game after a week
everyone will drop the game after a week
classicfags will drop it the hardest because they've memed it up in their heads as something amazing when it's just a shittier version of wow
they will be the most disappointed of all

it never as vanilla to begin with, they use some very late nu-wow version as the base. No amount of jury rigging will make it authentic. It never had a chance.

Attached: 220px-Star_Wars-_The_Old_Republic_cover.jpg (220x319, 23K)

>balding
>ginger
>stash doesnt reach his beard
>malformed eyebrows
>weird small beady pupils
>pointy ears
I am convinced that this guy carries the genes of a lost subhuman race.

I think you're right in that it wouldn't hold the theme park crowd, but those actually interested can still explore a space and conquer content together if it's compelling.

cringe

Excellent contribution, user.

yikes

based as fuck

this

I'll give it a shot don't know if I will stick to it considering the european servers are going to be 90% french and german fuck that nonsense

Good thing im not an autist who can alternate between games eh

Attached: dibsy plate.jpg (299x353, 29K)

>muh X killed The Dreamâ„¢
It was a shit idea since its inception

You'd be right it's called Anglo genetics.

>Why the fuck would ANYONE be mad about the graphic changes they made?
Bloats the game

SOURCE

>being influenced by streamers
zoooooooooooom!

Attached: 4FED18C9-C842-4FEC-A905-F042A645FD2F.png (16x16, 156)

you can't just post that and not give souse

I found it myself user
mushi024

OH GOD NOT THE WATER

Attached: 76zed9zd54401.jpg (640x1136, 65K)

The only real difference is that XIV draws from AAAANIME while WOW is Joe Mad ripoffs that slowly transitioned to a semi-Disney style.
A guy whose art style is heavily anime influenced, and the company that inspired the godfather of manga.

Shit looks like banjo kazooie

Attached: bk-hd-03.jpg (960x720, 191K)

Why do WoW players insist that everything that's not distinctly DND/90s American comic book influenced is "weeb"?

Donate to him

Attached: 1559434645066.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

Attached: 2f0.jpg (800x450, 33K)

>FFXIV
>killing anything
sure thing, buddy

As a guy who's played both games, I found myself engrossed in 14's a lot more. WOW make me feel like they did not give one shit about the story.

why is blizzards private server going to matter any more than the ones that currently exist? Hype is the only thing floating this innit?

No, we need them, they can all pretend to be trannies and have their ERP again

That's not a fair comparison...

The old Teen Titians should also count as weebshit too.

How is WoW Classic supposed to work as an MMO when its whole appeal is being that thing you loved back in the day, while MMOs are all about them updates and new activities etc?

WOW is a weebgame, like The Last Airbender is a weebshow

It needs the Shadowbringers hat after the crying Wojack.

b8

So it'll be just like every private server. Retarded boomers will love it.