Did you read your manual today, manager?

Did you read your manual today, manager?

Attached: 71989335_p1.png (705x1000, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wRbESFiyL0
youtube.com/watch?v=QVDGdgLS3fo
youtube.com/watch?v=0BhUf4GgPwM
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY
twitter.com/tsubasa542/status/1137749511927762944
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes the manual doesn't help

Attached: Great Love for Us.gif (550x400, 117K)

The manual says always up.

No. I tossed that shit straight into the trash, like where you belong Malkuth.

great love for us has the important lesson of keeping your agents in hallways

Now that's just rude. I made pic related just for you.

Attached: No Love for You.gif (550x400, 112K)

Fuck yeah I did.
It's all downhill from here, isn't it?

Attached: Day46.png (1920x1080, 597K)

taste the pain manager

Enjoy the next couple of days, they are... a treat. Though they are beatable.

If I'm understanding what's currently going on
47 is Upper, 48 is Middle, and 49 will be Lower. Can I progress to 49 if I didn't do Hokma's suppression?

Oh, you haven't yet, huh? No, the game will stop you and kick you back to day 48. It's neat that you beat day 46 but you're going to have to day1 restart now, because you can't do any more suppressions.
Tough luck user, at least you can do better next time! Maybe try and get the details on every abnormality this time so you can get that sweet 100% for the true ending.

Attached: Judge'd.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Can I at least get one of the bad endings unlocked, or does it just keep booting me to 48?

do you think it was the devs intentions to make you want to fuck the AI's only to find out they are just metal boxes? to disappoint both your brain and your dick

>to disappoint both your brain and your dick
Gayest post I've read all day.

Attached: 1559783779514.png (156x104, 12K)

I don't think you need to "unlock" them, I can check, but you will get to see a "bad" ending if you try and progress. If you didn't suppress all the top and middle Sephirahs there would be "bad" ending when you try and get to days 47 and 48 as well.
Yes

Attached: yuss.png (1000x1449, 890K)

>he doesn't know
There's something inside 2 of those boxes user. Also read up on some of the sequel info, they're back and with real bodies it looks like, probably still Angela's slaves though.

Post Binahs

Attached: (K)NIGHTS ON FIRE.jpg (500x500, 374K)

I just assumed you needed to unlock them. Could be you get them all if you 100%.

Attached: Untitled.png (688x211, 8K)

I wanna finger Hod’s Ahoge

I just checked. I'm pretty sure you unlock them by reaching the day they would show up on. I never saw them before I looked at them now, so you don't have to fail to get them.
Gebura is best tho

Attached: Gebura.jpg (800x1200, 293K)

I like this gold fist weapon

She is, but I have a hankerin' for that black and gold color scheme

Attached: v psshrrghtdadumpdadumpgrrgsghhghtth.png (791x800, 262K)

Oh. Well, I'll take my victory over this fuck and Day 1 then, thanks man.

Attached: Orange injection.gif (500x275, 3.47M)

god i wish that were me

Attached: 75302478_p0.png (450x600, 326K)

Tell me, is it wrong to have faith?
We are all sinners, and the Blue Star is the only place that accepts sinners. We will purify our sins there.
We all go back to that place someday. It's an instinct. You may think user, who threw himself into the Blue Star, is dead, but he only returned to his rightful place. He’s a martyr. He became an eternal star.
The rising of a star means a brand new start. Don’t you hear the sound the everlasting trumpet?
When you are close to the star you can hear the welcoming cheers and singing.
If we all return back to this place, only the Blue Star will remain.
We will meet again as stars.

Attached: the blue star lobotomy corporation.png (2480x3507, 2.96M)

Good luck with you supression.

Attached: 1561060461370.jpg (297x264, 23K)

Are there any WAWs that give up multiple copies of armor or just armor and no weapon, kind of like the 1.76 Mhz TETH? I have 2 ALEPH weapons with no armor to go with them, and no spare WAW sets.

Question, does anyone actually find the game scary? It has a lot of horrifying aspects but I really don't feel any fear from it or anything.

Attached: What a world, what a world.gif (180x185, 2.78M)

I get some real spooks when suddenly the third trumpet blares out of nowhere and all my agents are dead, or I find an agent dead on the floor like that. Happened with the Luminous Bracelet when I first got it.
Incredibly shitty tool abno.

now imagine what that would look like without the filter. also, which abno does this, and how can I avoid this happening?

Just use it once bro :^)

Portrait From Another World I think
It only happens if another agent steals the first agent's spot on the portrait. Basically only work on it with one person, and make sure you want that one person to get the "buff" it grants, because it comes at the expense of others.

What's the magic word?

The most gruesome death animation in the game right there.

shit, I would miss a classical literature reference like that.

Pretty please, mah nigga

Oh yeah, screw that guy. I don't think I would use it even if there was a breakout, way too high a chance of me forgetting about it and losing a good agent. 30 seconds is way too short, too.
There are some runner-ups, though I don't have them saved. I think Beauty and the Beast has a pretty great animation as well, along with the Little Prince.

Attached: Tree'd.gif (182x185, 3.89M)

Beast is legitimately the worst possible end for an agent, and I say that while knowing CENSORED probably fucks them to death while shredding their bodies.
All the "infection" style abnos like what you posted are pretty nasty though, yeah.

I started the game by watching let's plays of the Legacy version and rather getting spooked it was the suspension was killing me.
I myself started playing with the actual version so I still had lot of surprises.

Wrong!
It was bucket
Better luck next time Manager

Attached: Binah.gif (800x450, 255K)

>No, John. YOU are the abnormality!
>And then John never had repression work done on him again.

t-thanks

If all abnormalities can never truly "die", does that mean that the abnormality is not actually the beast but the curse itself?

Mimicry

Attached: Gebura_robot.png (346x500, 112K)

>horns shoot out of your eyes, eyeballs foam out of your mouth, and your head does a 180 to be upside-down, your agent is 100% alive during this process because now they're the next beast
Holy fucking brutal. At least Censored PROBABLY rearranges your agents organs so hard they die instantly.

Attached: BeautyandtheBeastCurse.png (549x339, 256K)

More like never had any work done on him ever again. Poor bastard has garbage cheap EGO to go with him and he's a worthless TETH to train with because he only has affinity for the work that might release him from his suffering, which you don't want.
Can't even escape so meltdowns aren't a big deal.

Uh oh, i just picked Yin and Yang, and i think they will be next each other.

Am i screwed?

>he only has affinity for the work that might release him from his suffering, which you don't want
You train Repression/Insight on him.

And it's also eternal suffering, unless you're intentionally shuffling people through the curse for some reason.

Just station someone outside of Yin's room during Crimson ordeals and literally never touch yang.

I hate these threads because I keep thinking of playing this but keep forgetting the name and no one ever posts it at all.

There are far better TETHs, hell better ZAYIN or HE abnos to do it on. He lowers his success the higher you get except for Repression. Might as well just try and snag 1.76 or the little bird. It's a really shitty TETH. Not "Meat Lantern" tier shitty but not one of the best out there. Gimme the Old Lady or something instead.

Oh yeah? Well,
Thank you, I'll cherish it always.

Attached: 1557023806819.png (1240x1224, 779K)

Doki Doki Containment Breach

Boku No SCP

A game about showing your AI waifu how much you love her and appreciate how perfect she is.
Also please ignore the cactus on your desk.

Attached: Angela_PortraitV01.png (256x256, 26K)

Smoothbrain Association

It's called "I'm going to bully you for your ineptitude by giving you three more (You)'s just to post non-answers"

I'm glad this thread didn't die instantly. I'm too tired to keep posting tho, see you in the morning (depending on the jannies mood I guess)
A large company based around that surgery where you mess up someone's brain.
That's... an interesting thought. I wonder if the curse has any sort of sentience, and if not how do you extract Enkephalin from it, because otherwise it's basically a tool and you don't get no boxes from tools.

Attached: Apocawhat.jpg (550x400, 50K)

Lobotomy Corporation. A family friendly place.

Attached: 2019-06-21.png (1935x1065, 1.47M)

>just noticed the HEEH WAAW
my sides

corpse party

It's not easy to be the manager.

Attached: 75306637_p1.png (1200x1600, 1.52M)

Fallout Shelter: Monster's Inc

>I can at least protect other
>smug clerk walks by

Clerks are always fucking like that.

Attached: this fucking guy.jpg (800x309, 153K)

How can I explain in layman terms in order to make them understand?

Do not bully the clerks

Attached: Rise of the Clerks.png (615x367, 99K)

I don't know who she is but post more of her, short hair, pale skin, suit, she's perfect.

Buttered Pooper would make a great Abno name.

I'm making an employee out of this glitchy clerk someone posted, but I can't see the name. Name this cute hypnotized clerk, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1560801433991.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Sure

Attached: 70428316_p8.png (635x900, 655K)

I'll have you know that reading her manual would make her very happy!

Attached: Malkuth_PortraitV01.png (256x256, 26K)

Bug

Only if you agree to read the manual.

Attached: sticker (8).png (252x224, 13K)

Thanks Senpai.

Where do I get this manual?

Are you going for a theme or just a general name? If the latter, I'd say Eleanor or Elizabeth

My only theme was bringing back all my previous chads for my final run. And I've already got the gang together.
Maybe I'll name her Eleanor Rigby.

>Where do I get this manual?
Play the game

Attached: 1558581918305.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Fade away

Attached: Planescape Torment.jpg (877x807, 104K)

Y'know, the way the game shades the eyes makes all of the characters seem a bit yandere makes sense considering what all of them (except Hokma I guess) went through
And my pp couldn't be harder

Attached: Hod-Lobotomy-Corporation-Игры-LC-Sefira-5125869.png (355x500, 109K)

>having sympathy with traitors, cowards a psychos

Attached: 1561062824228.jpg (1200x1200, 226K)

any other waws with amazing quality gear like judge bird or golden girl?

No.

Knight of Despair gives 0.8x reduction to all damage WAW armor and a cool white damage rapier
Queen of Hatred's weapon does randomized damage types and ridiculously long range

Going to play this. Anything I should know going in?

No. The less you know the better.
Just stick to the manual and nothing can go wrong.

Best played blind, don't spoil yourself on these threads.
It's got a memory leak problem so restart the game when you can, especially in later days.
You're probably gonna have to retry days several times and also restart at least once. This is fine, you have permanent progress.

NAKED
E
S
T

Birds are cool

Attached: 1561103946604.jpg (2048x2048, 558K)

Attached: 1559635569968.gif (500x500, 656K)

I was more meaning gear with the red classification like on high end abnormalities but thanks

Attached: PB.webm (600x600, 126K)

Please do not eat the birb.

Attached: 1559633678066.png (1689x1445, 275K)

Yeah, you should knead it first

Attached: PB1.webm (1000x1000, 117K)

Why is punishing Bird the only one that's just a dick?

Attached: 1559588377462.png (1404x657, 61K)

You mean ALEPH gear and the answer is no. Those two are the only one.

>Why is punishing Bird the only one that's just a dick?
I like my punishing bird dickless

Attached: 1561105066220.jpg (1200x1400, 235K)

You think Gebura has some sweet abs under that jumpsuit?

Attached: 1559102321164.jpg (650x669, 385K)

I bet they're hard as steel.

>Big Bird rests, no longer needing to keep watch with his eternal lamp. He finally closes his eyes.
>Judgement Bird realizes what he has done and puts down his scales. He knows he can never make up for what has been done.
>Punishing Bird: Say my name, bitch.

I am gonna marry Hod!

Attached: 1561105557281.jpg (1190x1260, 776K)

Binah goes to a funeral?

>treats a wedding like a funeral

Attached: 1548338119811.jpg (372x402, 65K)

Don't open

Attached: 1561106178538.jpg (1800x1200, 332K)

I really don't like Yesod but Chesed is a cool dude.
Yesod's skin thing reminded me of someone I knew once who is gone now.

CHESED LOOK OUT THERE'S A SNAKE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

Yeah, Yesod's made me genuinely uncomfortable. It's too visceral to imagine, even more than Malkuth, probably because it's closer to reality.

His inner form also brings it home a lot more as well, it looks like a sludgy, fleshy mass oozing over the straps covering his thin body. Malkuth's was also partially because she deliberately ignored protocol though right? Yesod's was his own mind turning on him, he couldn't control it as he began to physically tear himself to pieces. I was unsettled.

>Chesed is a cool dude
The more pleasant someone seems to be in LC the more fucked up he is under the surface.

Nice try, but no

I remember getting stressed out by something and finally unlocking Chesed's department. His introduction was very soothing; the background music, his dialogue, etc.
Instantly liked him

No matter how fucked he is, at least he has a chill personality to ease it up. Yesod has very little chill.

I unlocked Gebura first because she's so damn pretty but I was pleased at the relaxed demeanor Chesed had and his clean, nice looking department, my favorite color too.
Unfortunately it was swiftly given Army in Black. Worth it for the pink sniper rifle.

>so... this is the true face of Lobotomy Corporation...

Attached: dcfanzj-b311f599-ef0e-448b-9ba5-7579df0181a5.jpg (661x1089, 308K)

You also call Binah "chill"
Doesn't really change the fact, that she is a sadistic psycho.
I mean I understand your point, but knowing his story I am not sure I would trust this guy, let alone work in his department. At least not pre supression.

Yeah, Malkuth's trauma was caused by doing an unauthorized experiment because she was so enthusiastic to help. Yesod becoming plagued by hallucinations and delusions to the point of self-mutilation freaked me out because it's closer to my own fears.

You CAN also call*

Binah is not chill, she's sort of in an odd equilibrium that tips to the unsettling side.
She's pretty visibly unhinged from what I can see, haven't gotten too far with her. Chesed is like an office worker on break all the time and Yesod is like a very uptight security chief in personality.
Yeah, that's what I thought from all the dialogue. I still felt bad for her but she did do it.

>ywn help Big Bird drift off to a peaceful slumber by petting his featherless head
>ywn perform attachment work every night so he can finally stop keeping watch
Why is Big Borb so innocent?

Is King of Greed Mexican?

Attached: 1561060773622.jpg (849x1200, 882K)

Because he's the only one that legitimately does not understand what he's doing is wrong.
Big Bird, according to his story, does not comprehend death in the same way a person does. He understands pain, but not death. He firmly believes he is doing good by giving people a quick death rather than letting them be agonizingly killed by some unknown monstrosity (and in the context of the facility, that could include things like CENSORED, so sometimes he is). He sacrificed all his feathers just to make a lamp for helping people.
Judgement Bird on the other hand had his heart in the right place, but ultimately knew what he was doing was wrong, he just didn't know any other way to get what he needed to do done in the case of the scenario proposed to him.
Punishing Bird thinks he's doing right, but ultimately the only things he really punishes are crimes against himself.

Hod is USELESS

I think the Birds have the saddest story out of any abnormality, and even the Sephirah. They just wanted to protect their home using what they knew, and what they could do.

Is this sacrilege?

Attached: binah_gebura_outfit_by_solarboyaaron-dc6okiu.png (350x670, 81K)

I'm pretty sure getting event horizon'd by TT2 is a horrible way to die, there is a reason he is a old man when we meet him.

You see that star? I can meet it

Attached: 69446511_p0.jpg (783x1107, 358K)

She,s worse than useless, she's a traitor!

>Dream of a black swan themed dress for Elijah

best girl works with best abno

Attached: 1558950489031.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

I do wonder if the name-matching was deliberate for that.

99% of their problems are their own fault.
Black Swans backstory is sadder.

Bloodbath is the saddest.
The only one that was really that sad was Big Bird's, since he genuinely did not understand. He's like a child with a flamethrower who accidentally ended up destroying his home with it.

Attached: 1561111287609.jpg (1398x847, 374K)

The saddest abno story is Nothing There
it just wanted to be human :(

Okay, which one of you clerks left your company tablet in Nothing There's room?

I know it's a joke but
Nothing There's isn't sad at all and without the legacy end, it's name doesn't even properly get explained. Nothing There is just too violent and monstrous, and due to the fact that as the name suggests, there's nothing there, it doesn't really have a mind in the same way that the birds do. It's like a sludge that has a primal desire to be something and endlessly consumes and destroys to try and sate that unfulfillable primal desire.

Why is Malkuth a tax evader?

the middle eye reminds me of a leaked egg

I keep clicking the thing you aren't supposed to click even though I know what will happen?

why
it's worthless

You might think for the strongest Fixer she is dressed in something more fancy.

Attached: 1560985838442.png (202x499, 66K)

I don't think she even had money to eat

I hope everyone is doing well here.
Don't Touch it
Don't look at it
Don't think about it

who was it who called gold rush "The FISTO 9000" here because I want to thank you bro

The scariest part is managing everything and making sure no one dies, getting to Third Trumpet gives me a little gut punch especially if it's due to my own hubris and forgetting to read the manual.
I have heard some anons say the death animations for Beauty and the Beast reminded them of their hallucinations so for the crazies out there the game is realistic (Yesod's delusional parasitosis is another) and I find hallucinations to be spooky.

Why? She is literally one of the few on par with the hand. She should swim in dosh.

never mind, remembered something about her getting free food from an old lady in her post-suppression cutscene but the cutscene also mentions her paying for the old lady's funeral expenses so she does seem to have money - or a way of making money (fixer work).
That said, I don't think she's the kind who cares about fashion. She is more interested in protecting people, so maybe that's why.

Don't forget to grab your ticket.

Playing for a bit. I don't know what to increase or care about for stats and nothing can really be done if stuff escapes. Am I missing something? It also feels like it'll take a long time to complete the game. Kind of fun though.

Attached: truth.png (800x450, 220K)

I love my wife
both of them

Attached: 16441F57-D93E-4A5A-9AF1-81390EDDC39D.png (520x570, 89K)

How do I get good at this game?

To be fair, abnormalities and waifus are the first thing that is shoved in your face.
The proper setting is only revealed much later.

By reading the manual duh

Attached: IMG_20190620_053926.jpg (3700x3700, 879K)

Have you tried reading the manual?

Attached: 75094443_p2.jpg (247x231, 16K)

This shit triggered me so hard as a kid. Those fucking catchers never worked that way, a light fucking gust of wind somewhere in Australia was enough to make it drop whatever it was holding.

>having two waifus

Attached: sticker (19).png (252x224, 18K)

Why is he so useless in the story and his suppression bonus?
I can deal with the once a day but the 25% chance is bullshit and I doubt it even works against instadeaths
The only reason why you dont want your agents to die is because the loss of E.G.O and the time wasted to train but Hod and Binah has better bonuses that makes it very outdated.

Attached: bdf75b19e93da3c58d75a4787f814ef1.jpg (594x796, 58K)

My wife can beat your wives

Attached: 1561121321390.jpg (717x1024, 166K)

His 25% works at least on Hokma.
It's also not only because of EGO gear but on the gifts your Gigachads collected so far.

You wouldn't fuck a box

Wanna bet!?

>You wouldn't fuck a box
Yea Forums would fuck a rattlesnake if someone held the mouth open.

Attached: What are you looking at.jpg (811x952, 57K)

Bring me one and I'll show ya how

Attached: big.jpg (866x1154, 198K)

BASED

Attached: binah_by_solarboyaaron-dc41iwu.png (350x600, 50K)

Attached: __king_of_greed_knight_of_despair_and_queen_of_hatred_lobotomy_corporation_drawn_by_chiru_equation9_ (850x510, 103K)

If you could fire 1 sephirah, which one would you get rid of?

Netzach

No
I just jacked off to Laetitia nudes

Attached: 1555230030529.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

None.
They are all cute and good.

No but anyone would want to fuck what the boxes look like. The cognition filter would probably make it pretty good too. Kind of like Saya no Uta in a way.

when a bird escapes I tend to panic but otherwise no

Post em or I’ll execute (You)

>Auuuugh my legs! My legs are red hot! Mentor you rat! You weren't using that laser to help me gain brouzouf! You were heating my legs up to give me the old spicy legs! How could you give your own disciple the spicy legs Mentor?!?

is it normal to have your guys die early on?

We all make mistakes

should I read the manual?

You haven't yet?

Attached: Malkuthdisappointed.png (252x224, 12K)

the manual bullshit is a meme
the only time the manual legit helped me was make me understand why my energy counter went down everytime theres a breach and damege scaling.
The rest is pretty self-explanatory

It's okay if you're a noob and don't get the mechanics. I referred to it a few times to see what agent stats did. Aside from that it's meh, a little too obtuse to be useful.

Hand over the LOB and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1535188256018.png (425x247, 101K)

CHOO CHOO

What are you gonna do?
Shoot me?
Psh, *tips ego hat*
Don’t make me go all-out on you weakling

Attached: 1560466818748.png (909x603, 677K)

STOP MESSING AROUND THIS IS A GODDAMN ROBBERY
HAND OVER THE LOB OR DIE, ASSHOLE

Attached: 1551603562178.jpg (229x229, 5K)

But I need my Lob!

get your own LOB BITCH

Attached: 1559873339410.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I've got 4 level 4 chads on day 8 am I grinding too much?

Xth for Wall gazer is thicc

>level 4
>chad

Attached: 1557634448514.png (150x165, 18K)

>the manual bullshit is a meme
>HURR DURR WHY DO HE WEAPONS MORE DAMAGE THAN ALEPH?

Attached: 1558164048039.png (4677x3307, 2.12M)

Yes
because youre wasting time grinding on TETH, ZAYIN abnos

No
because you should have a minimum of 3 max stats chad on each department with proper accessories

You're implying HE weapons are stronger than ALEPHs? What?

Attached: 1560008207385.jpg (668x677, 223K)

I mimic the retards who think they don't need the manual.

Attached: sticker (6).png (252x224, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4wRbESFiyL0

Attached: 49.png (395x340, 14K)

>says here Justicia only does 3-4 damage, but Crumbling's weapon does 7-9, so why use that ALEPH weapon if it does less?

Attached: 1560612455066.png (514x701, 162K)

What now, bitch?

Attached: EGOWeaponBlackSwan.png (250x54, 6K)

The tutorial and the managerial tips are far more improtant and useful than your toilet paper scrap manual
Instead of being a useless cunt why not put stuff that you can actually click on your agents multiple times to wake them up or how to properly prepare for ordeals instead of vague useless information

Attached: 1500701814_엔젤라2.jpg (816x634, 87K)

This is my Jam!
youtube.com/watch?v=QVDGdgLS3fo

Attached: 3-0.png (516x500, 146K)

Me too!

Attached: 8-2.png (775x500, 371K)

Do more dangerous anomalies give you more stat gains per work?

Me three!

Attached: O-01-04.png (282x500, 158K)

Miyo

Attached: 74734896_p0.png (992x1403, 624K)

Now that the WAWs have had their fun, where are my fellow ALEPHs?
youtube.com/watch?v=0BhUf4GgPwM

Attached: 1544722341138.png (126x478, 31K)

Sounds like they're going to continue making fucking kino music.
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY

Attached: 1560434294289.gif (427x276, 11K)

You get more exp from more positive pe boxes.

its all a puzzle
dont fear restarting the day or month

RISE AND SERVE ME

Attached: WhiteNightNormal.png (800x800, 570K)

Management tips are more important than finding out which work an anomaly likes because some punish you for using their favorite work over and over. And the damage an Anomaly does is color coded in the damage indicators during work

>tutorial
Don't make me laugh. Everything you learn in the tutorial is learned at the very first day.
Maybe we should also include mentioning what a lying cunt Angela is and it is better to disregard everything she says.

she cant help it manager, shes perfect and can easily replace you

Attached: 1559962781785.jpg (1306x954, 394K)

>what a lying cunt Angela is and it is better to disregard everything she says.
so rude. Without her who else is gonna tell you the difference between half empty and half full?

Attached: 8476518.jpg (1280x720, 526K)

Sounds like a coffee analogy Chesed could do.

Attached: sticker (21).png (252x224, 14K)

It's not wind. Those things are jewish. They are designed to most of the time not properly hold anything. The thing generates a random number and usually, it will just make the claw so weak that you can't get anything, even if you control the thing perfectly. Usually, it's more subtle - the claw just randomly drops the item, usually when you make it near the top, to give you an illusion of control. The only control you have is that you can still lose even when the RNG is in your favor, but you can't win if it isn't.

Correct

Attached: myo.jpg (2472x1936, 1.24M)

Is this game actually good?

dumb jobber rabbit only good for sex appeal and picking on old hags

its hard and really works more like a puzzle game with a VN jammed in

is this good for you?

Yes it is. Buy it and tell all your friends that they should buy it too.

>tfw beating on the first movement
Eat pale damage, son.

It has a lot of good things. There's a decent challenge to it with a lot of things to figure out, while also having an intriguing plot and backstory with a lot of thought put into it. Whether you think that's good is subjective.

Wonky translation and absolute trash memory mapping leading to problems if you play for too long if you don't have 16GB of RAM.
Besides that, it has it all. A simple gameplay formula that scales out of control, dozens of memorable characters that will always give you a new twist and keep you entertained for well over than an hundred hours. A masterpiece.

Attached: 74576128_p8.png (1229x869, 1.41M)

The translation is wrong sometimes but the game is still playable.

Post Gebura

Attached: file.jpg (783x975, 180K)

Attached: 1530442993848.png (903x715, 638K)

new pic

Attached: 75332581_p0.png (1800x2200, 3.46M)

Not a single girl after the age of 12 in the West wears a handband.

And I will be eternally upset about that, fuck the 10s fashion, fuck the internet, and fuck everything. Give me the 80s and early 90s back when no fucks were given for wearing a cute headband.

FUCK!

Attached: 1539201352370.jpg (918x597, 78K)

>be me
>one of the posters on these threads
>working up to unlocking Core Suppressions
>got Laetitia, La Luna in Central
>had Porccubus and Shelter before
>going good
>me being the retard I am, I intentionally get both Nothing There AND [CENSORED] at Lower Central
>Nothing There isn't too hard to manage
>OK
>Time to work on [CENSORED] and see what it likes
>Instinct work
>oh shit that's a lot of sanity damage
>oh fuck it's doing black damage
>oh damn my best black resist armor is Queen Bee's Hornet
>oh god panicked AND breached
>wordlessly click [CENSORED] send ALL my facility to fight it, including non-chads
>get like 1/10th of it's bar away
>kills one of my employees in only a few hits
>[CENSORED] moves the bars around killed employee
>very loud *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
>spawns a four-legged [CENSORED] minion
>entire facility in Central all goes Panicking instantly
>somehow Dreaming Current breaches on the other side of the facility
>hear 2nd Warning for the first time
>silently press Escape and Meme Repo
>get Heaven and Flesh Idol this time
>taking thread advice to grind on HEs and WAVs instead
>everything better than before holy shit
>get Naked Nest and Blue Star this time
>holy shit Blue Star is absolutely based
>farm up a shitton PE Boxes
>get Nothing There and Luminous Bracelet
>farming is going perfectly
>Day 25
>loli and shota are boxes
>everyone is fucking boxes
>all these disturbing cutscenes
>CORE SUPPRESSIONS UNLOCKED
Well at least I have more WAV gear and got all of Blue Star's shit minus gift and Nothing There's armor. I was wanting to Day 1 restart after getting that Aleph gear, but I might as well try taking these on. I'll be doing Malkuth Yesod Hod and Netzach in that order. Any advice?

>Mimicry is a scythe instead of a sword

Attached: 1557985590468.jpg (794x643, 131K)

Core suppression give permanent upgrades that last even if you memory repo.
Yesod is easy, but his prize is pretty bad.
Hod is the hardest by far of the three, but her prize is the best.
Malkuth has a nice prize and once you figure out her gimmick it's not that hard.
Don't be afraid of alephs, they are your best friends.

look at these dorks

Attached: file.jpg (850x477, 103K)

you wont be able to survive supressing bro star

burrowing heaven is really easy to work and supress, grind him anyway

Pay extreme attention on anything suspicious when doing core suppressions, wont spoil you anymore.

>2 dorks are over 2 meter tall

I want to powerbottom Chesed!

Is there a limit to how many gifts an employee can have?

One for every body part.

You can't have two gifts on the same spot

1 for each bodypart

Attached: 1560897974625m.jpg (975x1024, 233K)

Can you eventually remove unwanted gifts later on?

Some gift slots are hard to come by, like the hand slots and the face slot being exclusive to Big Bad Wolf
but otherwise it's fun to fill up every slot

Attached: Ara gifts.webm (1366x768, 1.02M)

You have to overwrite the effect.
Optical you can hide them during the deployment phase.

Why does no one make a Gabriel "The Viper" Yesod meme edit of pic related as OC?

Attached: a3969659956_16.jpg (700x700, 56K)

>You have to overwrite the effect.
Like you have to get a different gift in the slot?

>got carried away from doing repress work on armor because ez justice
>clerk brain didnt read the managerial tips and most of my crew got infected
>now have everyone spam work on sakura tree because of higher drop rate
>now most of my agents look like they came out on a salon

Attached: 1560985753789.jpg (265x265, 20K)

>permanent upgrades that last even if you memory repo
NOICE
>Yesod is easy, but his prize is pretty bad
Shame
>Hod is the hardest by far of the three, but her prize is the best
Eh, I don't mind
>Malkuth has a nice prize and once you figure out her gimmick it's not that hard.
OK
>Don't be afraid of alephs, they are your best friends.
I'm figuring that out right now, but fuck having to deal with [CENSORED]
>you wont be able to survive suppressing bro star
We will meet again as stars, brother
>burrowing heaven is really easy to work and suppress, grind him anyway
Figured that out when I accidentally let him meltdown and he just remained rooted to the spot as I had all my facility's chads run down to him and beat his face in. Watching him go completely limp and his one big center eye actually look sad made my day.
>Pay extreme attention on anything suspicious when doing core suppressions
OK got it

More E boxes is good, what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: yall niggas dont even smoke e boxes.png (700x700, 246K)

Exactly.

About to Day 1, do I need to unequip EGO gear or anything to keep it? Also curious if I'll have to do core suppression again (only done one so far).

You don't need to unequip anything. All missions and suppressions carry over.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure before I do something I can't undo.

>yesod is bad
Why do i keep hearing this shit. His upgrade was one of the kost usefull in suoressing the rest of the other crew. It cuts a quarter your work time, so you can do safer work to reach quota instead of risking it.

I suggest you complete Hod's suppression before restarting.

What are my odds of getting a ZAYIN days 36+? I'm missing three of those and three WAW and really don't wanna restart.

The odds feel pretty slim for ZAYINs late in a playthrough, personally I didn't see any show up besides the Doctor so there's a good chance you won't see them at all until the last few gauntlet days, and you're so busy during those days it'll be tough to actually research new things.

IIRC the extra e-boxes don't count on the total energy, they just speed up the E.G.O. farming

twitter.com/tsubasa542/status/1137749511927762944

some official information regarding Library of Ruina, just in case you guys didn't know yet. sounds good so far

Attached: 1559154322187.png (1034x750, 1.81M)

>big bird niggers shit up the Q&A

Attached: 1558232024822.png (436x532, 108K)

The not suspicious doc is one of my missing Zayins, so at least ill get that one...

How far should I go before restarting? I'm currently have Chesed, Geb, and Tiph meltdowns to do and at day 41. Should I finish those then restart or just see it to the end?

Attached: 1560856015910.png (1080x1047, 61K)

you finish the game, then you restart. everyone with a different opinion is a seedlet

Attached: 1559601702377.jpg (480x360, 17K)

what about small Gebura in a dress?

Attached: small_gebura_rough.png (1024x1418, 384K)

color her and then we might be looking at something cute

Inflate thighs

Would you a Hod?
I would

Attached: 1559271234119.png (583x716, 163K)

Pear shaped is pure class.

Attached: 232141241.png (311x329, 73K)

Yes thank you

Bros i want to do things with Butterfly Man
what do i do Yea Forumsros

ask him out on a date when the shift is done
then hang yourself because he only likes dead things

good luck user!

Attached: 1559448923846.png (506x495, 163K)

What about Der Frankfurt

make sure der shooty is there

Attached: tumblr_p7ryu20OyT1u326gto1_1280.jpg (1280x1578, 398K)

der friendshootez is gunsexual, i am sorry

Attached: 1559709377575.jpg (500x281, 52K)

>PM does another QA session
>90% of questions are gonna be bird related

>cold and filled with scabs
hardcore BSDM is on the list, bois!

Attached: 1560118077478.jpg (4000x2175, 1.79M)

Instinct work it is, then.

>get annoyed by bird fags posting repeatedly in the thread with the same exact "thank u judgy bard" images
>"oh well, it's harmless"
>mfw they ruin the Q&As too

Attached: 1549598615219.gif (220x273, 305K)

What would (You) ask Project Moon?
Birdfags need not reply.

Attached: sticker.png (252x224, 13K)

If Black Swan and Malcunt are the same person

Attached: DreamofaBlackSwanPortrait.png (512x512, 237K)

would they consider a scp crossover?
scp is on a free to use license after all

They obviously arent.
And there are some "SCP" ideas already in the game though I don't think Monster that gets mad if you look at it is an SCP original idea. Folklore exists.

>she
>mfw ProjectMoon makes another short-haired QT3.14
BASED

What's the deal with the 4th R Corp commander (either her name, or the name of her team, etc)
I have some other questions too but I'd rather run them through the threads to see if the answers have been explicitly stated before.
Another question I'd probably ask is why the Red ordeals are influenced by clowns so much; Does A really have Coulrophobia?
I guess something about Schadenfreude's eye being strangely realistic and it's actual relationship with the filter too

what game is this?

theres like 3k special snowflake scps, surely a few of them are good

therapy simulator

despair, but also despair

Attached: 1560749206638.png (100x100, 6K)

the sims yandere scp management simulator

now with 100% less humans!

The fact tha someone would have to sift through 3K+ entries automatically makes the whole thing stupid. The coolest abbos are original or spinoffs of folklore already, I trust PM to do a good job with their own ideas than a stupid wiki.

Oh i get it, you guys dont want anyone new to find the game and play it and enjoy it, so you're just giving stupid fake names when i ask what its called

hahahaha, thats so clever and funny :)

Birds are all fairly well developed and straightforward, and even have visuals that tell the story if you're illiterate and somehow made it that far. What questions could they possibly have?

Right so, really, without the autism, what's the name of the game?

>he enters threads demanding to be spoonfed
you need a lobotomy

it is clever and funny

Attached: one_sin_and_a_hundreds_good_deeds_by_baka2niisan_daz6747-pre.jpg (711x1123, 53K)

lobotomy corporation

free waifus with every purchase!

Attached: angela.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

SCP is a lost cause nowdays. The taint shouldnt touch anything with a hit of soul like LC. One good thing I really like about LC is how they didnt copy SPCs and mostly did they own things aside Burrowing Heaven and Schadenfreude which they are better that peanut & lanky boi to be honest

Attached: 15814811280.jpg (958x592, 156K)

>not having the game title in the OP of the thread
It's okay if you're retarded and don't know how to create threads but that precluded you from having the right to reprimand others.

The height of the Sephiras
Literally anything about the ordeals
Does Oz actually exist?
What is outside of the city?

Wow, it's almost like that question has already been answered in this thread!
Got another for the scarecrow at least. Or I would if I didn't just let him breach every time since he's a pushover.

Attached: 1559837847784.png (927x390, 765K)

There are many cool ones but good luck making fuckhuge snake underwater snake producing amnesiacs, colors changing or reality filled with wraiths and giant monsters wok without being focused on them
Actually Blue Blue Sky or whatever it was could work as interesting infection type abnormality

its been posted in the thread, you should try reading with the beautiful brown eyes god gave you
these threads have people ask the title of the game so often i wonder if it's the same guy every time

Oh!
I get it!
You are a newfag who doesn't want to lurk moar like the good old days
So silly of you lol

Attached: 1509208277308.png (884x740, 35K)

I also like how for the most part, the abnormalities aren't just insta-death 1,000% regardless of what you do, since they all have some form of limitation, though I guess Peanut and Heaven are similar in that regard.
Lanky vs. Schan, one just kills you regardless of what you do to escape it for some reason, the other flat-out can't do shit if you look away from it.

Attached: 1555796644877.png (1400x1500, 1.09M)

We've already confirmed in previous threads that there is someone doing it for the (you)s.

The OP of the thread, not in the thread, the OP, which is the opening post.

Fuck you for you're retard level reading comprehension, I didn't even finish reading your post since you clearly can't fucking be arsed to pay attention to what I am saying.

My eyes are green btw.

god damn it

we have had deletions because of it.
we dont have the people for a general on /vg/ so this place is one of the few places in wich the game lives

according to common items they are from 1.6m to 2.1m
ordeals are from X's/A's mind. the guiltier he feels, the more ordeals there are. exception are the white ones, if i got it right they are upper management trying to get the facility back
according to all them lores, the world is as fuck, and a place such as oz, but not oz, exists.
world is doomed. noone knows, but the city is in rumbles so likely "nothing there" with some other abnos

That's fair, if you are being bullied by the mods and janitors then I can understand why you would not advertise it in the OP to them.

Fuck no. No SCP. This shit won't work.
We just get powerlevel faggots comparing abnormalities with SCPs

>needing to be spoon fed
Use your deduction user, or use this link
bfy (dot) tw/ODvM

One time I accidentally looked at Schaudenfreude, my guy was battling him INSIDE the cell. Looked away and then paused to peek, turns out I forgot to give him a weapon and he was bashing at it with the dinky Zayin Riot gear weapon. Took so long I decided to let him die, but then the dumb box got stuck in its own room and wouldn't exit to be suppressed, or return to normal, and I lost LOB points AND my guy.

Or i can just not give a shit about the game, also my question has already been taken care of

so please stop spoon feeding me ypu's, i just got here and i am already sick of you people linking me.

>the abnormalities aren't just insta-death
>spiderbud, queen bee, cherry blossom, teddy bear, choo choo station to a better place, soda can of slavery, literally 2/3rds of every tool, even some fat fairies fuckers instapop you if you dont know how to approach them
yeah man. so safe.

God, that image gives me flashbacks to before I figured out Schadman's stupid gimmick. Tore through my best like they were nothing, and I hadn't got far enough to have bullets.

i diagnose you with gay newfag disease

It's ok, have a (You) free of charge. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the Lobotomy Corporation thread! Complimentary LOB has been placed under your pillow.

Attached: sticker (16).png (252x224, 13K)

>dying to queen bee
How. The bees go away

If you don't give me (You)s Binah dies to Melting Love

Attached: StickySituation.png (462x684, 108K)

Does the soda can of slavery just make you sit there and sip it?

That's why I said for the most part
Fuck the tool abnormals though, I really doubt any of them are worth the risk, they should all be locked in an underground safe (except the train, wouldn't want that thing reeing on its own)
Most bullshit gimmick to figure out, I don't think even the tooltip gives much of a hint besides that it's gazing at you, while Heaven straight-up says to keep your eyeballs on it

Attached: 1527452883034.png (231x260, 112K)

Soda can of slavery roofies you and kidnaps you to a comfy life of being a fishing slave. i.e. commentary on the Korean slavery industry except with a twist because working for the shrimp bois is better than working at LC

Can I get some lob too please kind tiph(male)

@467405765
Cool.

thats ok i need to supress her anyway

no
fuck you

Attached: sticker (15).png (252x224, 20K)

What game is this

Slavery never went away it just became legal.

Anyways, the game looks really interesting, despite you guys being pretty bad at advertising the game to new people, I walk away interested.

Fuck that bear, I keep forgetting who worked on him last. Never had anyone die to fairies or Wellcheers, I don't even know what triggers the Wellcheers vacation package.
Spiderbud is a pain early on, but it only has one requirement. Same with the cherry blossoms.
You know what I really hate? Singing Machine. Fuck that piece of shit. Minimum AND maximum requirements, and unlike butterfly man who just needs suppressed, it's an instakill and then you need to kill whatever got infected. I dreaded not even ALEPH meltdowns as much as the Singing Machine meltdowns. Never again.

>a smug thread stares at you
>"dont you wanna participate on the conversation user"
>it laughts at your reply
>in the background people are dying
>you dont know why
>"scarecrow duty it is then"

wellcheers is at random, i think from any of this work, something like 5% chance?
spore boi also has similar requirement to teddy bear
big bird also has a OHKO move, it really sucks because you cant interrupt it. i cant solo him because every time i do that, he just instakill whatever chad i sent.

Attached: 1559347923980.jpg (1000x1600, 135K)

Just know that it is a puzzle and management game before you get any funny ideas and buy it and get mad and whine in the threads for the second time

Attached: wellcheers.png (1000x647, 1.07M)

It's because of stuff like this It's a fun game, and having to figure out how to interact with each new thing keeps you entertained. Then later, you can figure out how to manage all the plates you're expected to spin at once. Even has some decent lore.

>instadeath

Attached: 1560920551260.webm (1180x580, 494K)

oh yes
you can use the bottom left text chat to scroll on what was ordered to who
saved me a lot of time with spore boi

>wellcheers is at random
No, you can tell the mood of the machine.
>can't interrupt big bird
You can. Move the marked person out of the dark room and don't play at max speed.

*wasting this many chads on a misclick*

tbqh i never had welcheers kidnap any of my dudes

Attached: 1560522454474.png (318x305, 19K)

oh i accidentally a mistake.
i still cant send only one idiot to stand guard with bird because he usually does his trick on him

Attached: 1560819864267.png (887x874, 161K)

>wasting
>not having chads filling literally every department
killing punishing bird > waiting 5 minutes for him to peck my 0.4 red resistant aleph gear wearing employees

Oh yeah. Well that's embarrassing. Cheers, manager.

Attached: 1561042187596.png (661x458, 100K)

>he thinks I missclick PB

Attached: 1554278470646.jpg (1512x1072, 44K)

Please be patient, he has autism.

Attached: 20190531_200440.jpg (1635x899, 314K)

I have awakened. Also I'm working on a WN animation, give me a few hours.

Attached: Oh, you dare approach me.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

Its better to just have an execution squad waiting outside his hallway than letting him run around from control to central

Attached: manual.png (1200x1300, 466K)

>King of Greed
>Gold eyes
Her eyes are explicitly stated to have been bright red when she was a magical girl when you work on her.

how many meltdown cycles are needed for hokma's suppresion? thought 10 was the maximum needed

Very very nice !

Attached: Malkuth3.png (469x659, 130K)

Only pic related would be the SCP I would add
>work like KoG, cant be touch from the front, big hp and Funeral tier walking speed
>has a turning animation to give some chance for melee agents to hit him in the back
>anyone who touch its insta killed then he goes into a slow animation and turns them into zombies
>zombies are slow as fuck but got good hp, mostly they are meatshields for 049 as he walks towards agents
>clerks turns into zombies faster that agents, another good excuse to kill more clerks so you dont feed him an horde of zombies

Attached: 1559113515068.jpg (791x701, 217K)

but user
the counter doesnt go that high

it would suck to restart because theres no way to handle some midnights

Attached: 1559848105960.png (532x1358, 172K)

It's "complete maximum level" right? So complete level 10 by reaching "11"
It worked for me.

2/3 midnights should be easy enough to handle despite the sped-up clock and no pausing
Purple midnight would definitely be a bitch, but you should have rabbit team still so they can assist with it.

I love it!!!
I love the manual so much!!!!!
I wanna jam my dick into it!!!!!!!
Thrust repeatedly and turn all pages blank again!!!!!!!!!!

you can ignore the midnight and send l i t e r a l l y everyone to work especially on fast abbos like zayins

I wouldn't really compare this two setting since the physical level as well as technology seems to be complete different.

she looks cute and it makes me want to play her game.
I'm too easy.

Don't worry, Malkuth is even easier

good news user, she The game.

>completing tifetefs melfdown
>meltdown 8 is green midnight
ha ha ha ha ha.

Attached: 1558458828142.png (580x290, 173K)

Green Midnight is child's play

Use the elevators

Green is the easiest after the godsend update that turned elevators into teleporters

i did, almost lost it all to choo choo towards a better place

Green is a pain in the dick if you have abnos who love deaths. Still just use red shields and go for the mean bean machines

Wait, what? How'd they work before? Vertical hallways?

He's talking about Green Midnight, not Green Dusk

the next day is going to be fun

Attached: 48.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

employees where gulped and puked at their destination

You're thinking of Dusk, and frankly all midnights will breach any abnormality that cares about clerks if you kept your clerks around that long.

Oh the death ray? Still far better that the others Midnights anyways

>once upon a time elevators were actual elevators
>clerks could call the vator and your agents had to wait for the elevator to get to them
>abnormalities would patiently wait with your agents/clerks inside the elevator until they reached their destination
The game would be hard as fuck if elevators kept working like they once did, but it'd be funny too.

Why does Malkuth likes O-09-05 so much anyway?

They worked like real life elevators and the laser would melt everyone instead of how it is now where everyone dissapears inside the elevator. Notice how when a monster walks into an elevator, your employees stop for a minute because the pathing doesn't know where it is.

Oh yeah, Green is a cakewalk. Amber is pretty easy too, since elevators are safe zones for both. Haven't done Red, and fuck Violet.

>won't be able to survive suppressing bro star
With those two ALEPH weapons and Blue Star's armor it's quite possible to crush Blue Star easily, his actual body is not strong at all and he can't take a lot of punishment. The problem is all the other deaths. Just needs a White Shield bullet and you're golden for those two.

why is the art style so weirdly different for that one scene

Binah always just kind of looks like you dragged her out of her room and she doesn't want to be there for the picture.

There's no Red Midnight

That's how the game looks like with no filter, have you not reached day 10?

>abnormalities would patiently wait with your agents/clerks inside the elevator until they reached their destination
Like they wouldn't attack or anything? That's right out of a Saturday morning cartoon, I love it. Still prefer the current system, though.

>no red midnight
>no blue midnight
>no blue dusk

Well that would explain that, then.
I thought White midnight would be the hardest, but it's even easier than Amber.

What would those look like if they existed?

We will probably see them in Library of Runia

I don't get it but I'm about to pull the trigger.
Kinda weird that I've only seen these threads recently though since the game has apparently been out for two years already

Attached: ss+(2019-06-21+at+10.29.46).png (619x350, 40K)

>red
a clown car beeps beeps around the corridors, similar to KoG. as you defeat it, it spawns 2 fat bastards.
>indigo midnight
literally a purple melty love
>indigo dusk
a tree that bears indigo fruits at a fast rate

I'm talking specifically about how Angela is drawn, not le spooky scary corpses in the back

remember
its a puzzle game
the waifus are boxes
and she is thristy. very very very thristy

Attached: 1559685827777.png (1043x681, 375K)

>One gigantic clown vomiting out Sonic clowns
No thanks
I don't really get Indigo, it feels like a rejected White ordeal. Not sure what higher difficulties would look like, except the white ordeals.

Pirate it first if you aren't sure you'll like it. It ain't for everyone.
If you do end up liking it, then definitely buy it.

Wait a few days, there's going to be a steam sale soon.

I'll have to clip a video of Queen Bee's minions chilling out in an elevator, but yeah old elevators probably made the game a lot harder. I know this webm is of an even older build, but the current build also used these old elevators at one point

Attached: elevator.webm (1366x768, 534K)

No user pirate it
the 'tutorial' period is longer than steam refund
there's too much buyers remorse in these threads

red midnight would look like a disgusting caravan that moves like a fast fucker occassionally dropping those small jokers

>What does Big Bird sound like
>repeats the info from the game, it just makes thump sounds when it walks
>could it fly
>NO, like it says in game
>what does the body feel like
>repeats the info from the game and legacy ending (I guess this is useful though because it does partially say that the info from the legacy endings is still important in some way)
The only good question about it was the picture. I love Big Bird but can't they ask some less retarded questions? These were all answered IN-GAME.
Nice to see Lobotomy Corporation 2 is being considered though, with new abnos and such. Better than just an update.

That's adorable. Shit probably sucked if you were in a hurry, just like real elevators.

I do like puzzle games and I like thirties 2D girls so that sounds pretty good already.

Oh, right, good point.

he literally spoilered it for you

angela made a filter fail on purpose for then manager may understand angela is the only fuckable thing in the whole facility

>back when every abbo was PMSing and their moods were impossible to take care of
Only thing I really enjoyed and wish weren't cut out were the special final observations.

>30s 2D girls
youre in for a ride boy

Attached: images (7).jpg (207x243, 6K)

Well I'm on day 48 and had no idea about any filters because I don't speak ESL
Sure hope they have a proper translation team for the next game

dumbass

not all abnos could have it since how tf would you interact with a object or something as "friendly" as nothing there

How the fuck do these people breathe, much less have the ability to find a Q&A session. I don't think they've even played the game they're asking about.
Holy fuck, just READ.

This would make green midnight brutal.

are you retarded or ADHD? The game literally spelled it out for you in simple english on day 10.

Yeah, that's why it's so irritating. Goddamn if you like the cute fat bird so much then actually read his fucking story and the little snippets that appear when you work on him.

Bro if you haven't gotten to day 10 get out of these threads. So you can enjoy the game. The shitposts will always be here for you.

>proper translation team
dont worry user they know they can always rely on google translate now

Turns it into a hard DPS check. Can you kill it before the laser come around? Besides, the elevators seem to move pretty fast, so you'd just need to survive one or two ticks of damage. Sucks for anyone who can't.

you didn't, some of them just were if you decided to look their way or not
Nothing There's final observation was it calling to you. If you answered the call, it was a failure, you sensed something there. If you ignored it, part of Nothing There's gruesome borrowed flesh fell off (the jaw) and you observed that no matter how much it tried or sounded like a person, in the end, there was NOTHING THERE.
Hence the name. It's actually one of the best final observations.

Post porn of her again.

admit that you forgot bro

Attached: day 10.png (1007x155, 151K)

Sure, that's how you can interpret it in hindsight
But someone on their first run through will interpret it as her talking about some shit you'll never see because for all you know you're seeing everything the way it is, since abnormalities don't look like "adorable toys" inb4 BUT DUH BEAR and dead employees don't look like "cute dolls with red paints", considering there's tons of fucked up death animations in the game

Attached: 1531637126872.png (1474x641, 416K)

Here u go

Attached: Spoiler image.png (405x494, 236K)

She's right, Censored looks like a cute doggie

>team
it was ESL fans who fixed the translation iirc
they got juped by their translation team who gave them google translate and ran with the money
and Yea Forumss pirates aren't helping library of runia's chances of being readable and we may see even more porccubus-type fuckups

Attached: the chad so.jpg (1024x325, 75K)

Im just disappointed that Angela has no box form
She would have been my favourite if she lets us suppress her and turn her to a box

Attached: main.png (240x240, 12K)

>[CENSORED] is so hardcore its cute version is a uncredibly crude warning

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Attached: 1558449448139.gif (100x100, 869K)

>he doesn't know

Time for this guy to hide in shame until next thread.

retard

Oh come now. You can't honestly tell me that Nothing There or MoSB actually look that cute, for as horrifying as their descriptions are. Sure, plenty of stuff wouldn't look much worse, like One Sin, or Snow Queen. But Fetus? Rudolta? Dreaming Current? That shit would be horrifying to look at.

Attached: Mountain of Smiling Bodies.jpg (2000x1400, 1.3M)

You need hindsight to understand things that are shown to you and then explained in clear english? Its sounding like he got you with the first one desu

i don't understand how you can interpret this as anything other than the perception filter breaking
>oops something is broken
>when it properly works, everything isn't as realistic
>the image looked more realistic than what we see in the usual days
>therefore infer that the filter broke
it's ok to forget early game happenings since by day 48 you're juggling so much shit already

>Disables audio setting so you can always hear his music
I never fiddled with audio settings, what's this now?

It's not a free to use license.

The license allows for usage of it in FREE content; you can't SELL games with literal SCPs in them; you can take the concept and do whatever with it, but you can't literally take an SCP, put it in a game, and sell it.

Does nobody know how licenses work seriously

MOSB and Rudolta are genuinely cute, fight me

Attached: D5ONqlTU0AA8q_v.jpg (600x800, 84K)

He plays a loud sound regardless of what volume your game is at, those with headphones reported that it's annoyingly loud

That's the filter talking, people go insane just looking at your adorable Christmas friend. And Mountain is basically the greatest form of Zombies.

Cool, I thought Don't Touch Me was the only one who messed with the game like that.

MOSB is a flood of zombies like in WWZ
rudolta is literally a flesh golem, wich isnt that scary tbqh

Attached: benny hill playing in the bg.gif (100x100, 916K)

That's not what all these dead clerks say about flesh golems.

readretard

I thought your post was talking about the filter versions of the abbos.

Attached: 72722037_p11.jpg (500x500, 307K)

its just a zombie bro
its not even made of your dead friends
just hit it with a bat, how hard is it

Attached: 1559966714350.gif (500x500, 172K)

Trying to suppress alirune is the most retarded thing ever. JUST STAY IN ONE SPOT!

are you touched in the head? do you need a lobotomy?

Rudolta is a good boy who's never once given me trouble. His joys are cleanliness and expressing his undying hatred with gifts.

I think he was pointing him out to you, not calling you one

you will L O V E queen of hatred

And here's those bees chilling out in elevators waiting for those dumb clerks

Attached: bees.webm (1366x768, 954K)

Ur retartet

Sorta was, all the filtered versions look cute because the filter works on everyone except (CENSORED) and Schadman. That guy arguing about not understanding what was going on said that the filtered versions don't look cute, but their unfiltered versions are enough to drive people insane just being around them. Makes me wonder what sort of Eldritch abomination (CENSORED) is.

>alirune

Attached: Angela2.png (503x666, 121K)

hes a tentacle monster from those doujin that has all the "fun" tags but NTR

>Flips the fuck out halfway up the shaft
I'm fucking dying, holy shit. Imagine not immediately noticing a giant fucking bee getting casually into an elevator with you.
>Oh god! You're not Jim from information at all! AHHHHH

I really don't like CENSORED
>no armor (although to be fair his weapon functions AS an armor of sorts)
>fucks things to death while shredding them, real shit way to die
>makes my best employees say GODDAMMIT! upon seeing him and the only person who can safely touch him at all is the person wearing The Smile (could try with Pinks but I'm not risking it)
huge asshole

I have no idea how you would even work on him without already having ALEPH armor with good black resist. The Smile makes him easy, but I stick anyone else in there and that's it. Not so bad once you have his weapon, but that first bit is awful.

Not sure if you know this but if you equip Censored’s weapon to an agent they’ll take way less immediate damage when entering containment so any aleph armor will allow the agent to work on it

interesting points
how had is it to supress him? im building for geburah and wanna do a good selection of abnos i havent milked yet

Attached: herd u talking shit like i wouldnt find out.gif (600x600, 117K)

Neither do I, I tried it with Mimicry first and she went nuts and he broke out. Unfortunately for CENSORED she happened to be incredibly powerful and loaded with dangerous gifts, and wiped him out solo outside of his containment.
This did necessitate a reset though because she was legitimately more dangerous than most of my ALEPHs and had Murder as her panic type.
Luckily you guys gave me all the ALEPHs so The Smile was readily available afterwards.

>how hard is it to suppress CENSORED
Unironically easier than working on him, since you have access to your bullets hopefully, if not, you have access to micro

He's easy as long as the clerks dont suicide upon seeing him and cause dudes like Mountain and Big Borb to escape

Like most ALEPHs, it's super hard if they get some steam going, but catch them immediately and it's not too bad. You want crazy white and black resist, though.

I know, someone told me earlier. 40% reduction or something? Hence why I mentioned it working AS armor itself.
Still difficult to farm all the way up there, but less so than Melting Love.
My panicked agent soloed him with a black shield.

Reminder that QoH clothes are made of magic

Attached: 8417696i.jpg (620x349, 124K)

>Violet midnight
Its been a while since a game actually filtered me but I think I cant finish this game.

Here's your second warning on a 1 qliphoth cooldown, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

P.S.
I replaced all your clerks with shrubberies.

Attached: 1522727208563.jpg (1463x2048, 342K)

>Melting Love
As much as I love fapping to that abnormality, I will not miss having to grind out its gear
>get 1 too many not-perfect results
>one of your top agents dies as a result
>implying Repression spam is worth it when the gear costs 150/222

Attached: 1555792317034.jpg (700x879, 74K)

>manager, everyone is here

Attached: 1559266829529.jpg (1300x700, 732K)

I'm at 217 boxes, got the armor already for my Gold Rush FISTO guy.
Melting Love's going to receive a big beating today.
Glad she's not that hard to suppress without her WAW and HE minions everywhere though, she hasn't even gotten out of her cell most of the time.

Attached: 1557348685689.jpg (1488x1829, 1.61M)

I think I'll just take care of that, then.

Attached: 51iU6vEfgJL.jpg (309x450, 56K)

Snow White Apple. How the fuck do you take care of it. Melting Love, Silent Orchestra, and Smiling Bodies are easier than that little shit.

What happens if schadenfreude and burrowing heaven are in the same hallway?

Attached: 1557692670579.png (168x297, 86K)

She's feeling quite BLUE about not having her own love user.

Zoom in really close, or for a far better result Pray it wasn't day 21 and memrepo.

God I just want to take Binah and pat her on the head

their conditions only apply if both have breached or are being worked on

so its mostly a issue of how much on scarecrow duty you are into

Attached: 1559446671137.png (900x649, 407K)

I've researched all her info so I know white and blue are her weakest defense, it's just by the time I get all my good guys to where she is she's typically gone and that hallway is fucked. Also the crumbling armor's sword is literally the only blue I have so far.

Which work would you do on which abnomarlity?

Attached: 1559167241106.jpg (1292x889, 379K)

He meant do repression work, you double clerk.

Interesting note
The old flashing images thing that was used for 1.76 MHz has an inverted color image of The Little Helper's face as a single frame in it.

Attached: 1558512451534.png (1000x1000, 182K)

Attachment work on Laetitia! And not in the sexual way, you degenerates. She is a cute girl and needs protected.

Had her before getting execution bullets, and she wasn't so bad. Took awhile to grind her EGOs, since I could only really do it safely near the end of the day, or after Alirune thinned all the clerks from my hallways. Was very helpful for early CENSORED duty too.

She did accidentally take over the security department one time in like 30 seconds. And that's how I realized clerks could spread the slime aids too.

Attached: 1527480949694.jpg (1200x900, 512K)

I find it harder to get Good results as compared to getting Normal results on SO

>How does one make an Abnormality feel good?
Attachment with a bit of instinct and repression if they're into that.

Attached: 1559331334113.jpg (988x1400, 129K)

I also had her way before getting execution bullets.
Worked on her at the end of the day as well.

She gives a huge bonus to her husbando, though. I can safely take her up to -18%.

Attachment work on Knight of Dsepair!

Attached: 75123614_p4.jpg (2861x4037, 590K)

Attachment on any on theses

Attached: 1556404995957.jpg (1334x812, 195K)

>not doing repression only work on melting love
Its like if you guys actually wanted a slime hell.

A lot of it’s frames seem to be shots of either other Abnormalities or concept art of unused ones if I remember correctly

Attached: F0201D97-84EC-43BC-810C-213E40F95A5F.gif (600x338, 1.23M)

Oh ok, sorry
Was just wondering if the Little Helper or the company involved with making it and We Can Change Anything was involved with the disaster or events of 1.76 MHz.

mate how do you think I got half those 217 boxes
Melting Love got a daily beating

Clerks aren't people, manager. You know what you have to do.

I got Melting Love's boxes by:
Getting enough energy to finish the day
Killing all clerks of that department via execution bullets
Stationing the employee in the corridor Melting Love is in
Did the work with the best result possible, when qliphoth counter reached 1, I went to next day. Took only 2 days to get all boxes for 2 armors and 2 weapons.

Im not talking about clerks, i simply refuse to put any of my employees at such high risk.

Thats what im talking about, good manager.

Why did my dude just die to slime girl, he gave her good results and has aleph gear

That's what I did as well, but the beatings really helped with gaining some, especially when there was a Qliphoth Meltdown in the middle of the day and I didn't need to have my best employee put on slime duty.

What exactly do they show?

what kind of work did you do?

I'd post the gif but wikia always forces everything to save as shitty webp files that I can't post.
Here's the helper's face though, cropped from a screencap.

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (627x377, 473K)

Insight

Hod or Apocalypse Bird first?
I have dedicated plans for each, tried and failed to both once so far.

>High risk
Her black damage from repressions is unironically more lethal than slime status, unless you're the type to forget what they're working on and send them to hang out with their friends.

apoc birb that soon?
neither by the looks of it

This is day 33 and I have every single ALEPH in the game in my facility

Hod, then bird. Easier to hire people to replace those you lose from the bird, or hiring more people to get the reward from it.

wow. you shoudl have supressed cores much earlier that it.
do apoc, so he wont pop up further

Not with The Smile
Can't even die to a full NE box failure with that.

Last for Binah

Attached: images (6).jpg (194x259, 7K)

>Hod with every ALEPH
I remember you, good luck, man. Show these scarecrow workers that you're the absolute chad we all know you are.

You also get paltry rewards and it takes forever. Repression is for keeping her in her cell during meltdowns when you have her gear.