Games that got you hyped then let you down. Hard mode: No Devil May Cry V

Games that got you hyped then let you down. Hard mode: No Devil May Cry V

Attached: BRINK_(game_box_art).jpg (220x277, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sekiro.

All the souls games sucked ass.
FFXIV
Basically everything Nintendo has shit out over the last 10 years has been terrible.
Homefront.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 144K)

I really liked Brink desu. Its fairly stiff but has a charm to it.

Actual let downs would be God Eater 2. I just didn’t enjoy it at all. Should I pick spear or a different weapon because it doesn’t feel good at all to fight.

was really hoping to hover to fill my JSR fix.

Attached: hover.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>no one bought microtransactions so they stopped development
>THEY NEVER GAVE US MAP MAKING TOOLS AND NO ONE FUCKING ASKED THEM FOR MAP MAKING TOOLS
THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO BRING THIS GAME BACK TO LIFE
MAP
MAKING
TOOLS

Attached: 1469131698790.png (387x580, 527K)

>Hard mode: No Devil May Cry V
Epic

Stop trying to make this a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o

Attached: half-life.jpg (854x480, 33K)

Dead Rising 4. I kept hoping it'd be a return to form after DR3 but after the announcement trailer literally every single news article made the game sound worse and worse. The game itself was also somehow even more boring than I imagined.
Also add Paper Mario Sticker Star too, that game still upsets me to this day.

I'll play on easy mode. DMC 5 really is disappointing.

Saw this game getting great reviews and getting hyped up EVERYWHERE.

Got a copy awhile after release. Turns out it was just a generic JRPG with pretty graphics. And it has the worst dialogue I can think of; the characters have no personality yet the writers felt the need to have everyone in the party react to every. little. thing. Every dialogue is 3x longer than it needs to be.

Attached: 220px-Gsbox.jpg (220x219, 23K)

I tried to defend DMCV for a long time because I was so excited for it but it's probably the least exciting Devil May Cry next to 2 and yes I did beat it

only looks more and more of a letdown every time new details come out

Attached: A_beautiful_beast-en.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

>no devil may cry 5
easy enough since that game actually delivered, tranny.

Mass Effect 3.

It was still great but certainly minimal

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 11K)

I see. I was blown away by it, it was everything I hoped it would be, and I don't follow how anyone could dislike it.

>Tranny
Not on your life. Maybe I need to give it another play through but I felt really disappointed when I blew through it at launch.

You probably haven't played the other games in the series or care about the series' identity. It sucks and actively tramples on what DMC is. Gothic anime style with amazing game feel. Without a trainer and 3 cheat tables DMC5 feels like a hot wet shit. Even then you still have to deal with boring aesthetics with frequent loading.

>dmcv

tameme pls

Naw, played every DMC game at release.

>Without a trainer and 3 cheat tables DMC5 feels like a hot wet shit
What?

Attached: spore.png (210x210, 39K)

Soul Calibur V

Dishonored was a poor follow up to Dark Messiah.

New Gundam Breaker.
News about it being by a completely different developer didn't surface until I got my hands on it so I didn't know it was going to be complete gutter trash.

aw, were the puzzles too tough for babby's first survival horror?

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Saw this game getting great reviews and getting hyped up EVERYWHERE.

Got a copy awhile after release. Turns out it was just a generic JRPG with pretty graphics. And it has the worst dialogue I can think of; the characters have no personality yet the writers felt the need to have everyone in the party react to every. little. thing. Every dialogue is 3x longer than it needs to be.

Attached: 1541287507050.jpg (310x445, 37K)

I'm sad for you.

Evolve

This
I wanted dark souls but with samurai
I think the enemies with multiple health bars is retarded and I still haven’t gotten to the first boss either

None, I'm not a fucking retard.

Attached: 1501083743986.jpg (400x384, 23K)

This but unironically. Every time I've picked up a game in this series I feel like the reviewers were pranking me.

This was so fucking disapointing.

not even hideki nagunuma brought his a game to that.