Super > Zero Mission >>>>>>>>> Fusion >>>>>>>>>> Samus Returns

Super > Zero Mission >>>>>>>>> Fusion >>>>>>>>>> Samus Returns

Attached: H2x1_CharacterHub_Metroid_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 233K)

My nigga

Attached: Feels.jpg (250x160, 8K)

Hey I just beat the original for the NES which game should I move on to next?

Metroid II, duh.

Either Super or Zero Mission
Zero Mission is a "remake" of the first game with quite a bit of new stuff and refined mechanics

What about A Metroid 2 Remake?

AM2R is better than Samus Returns for the sole reason of it having non-gimped wall jumping

Makes since isn't Samus Returns a remake of that should I go for the the gameboy one or the 3DS one?

It has shinesparking as well

>Fusion >
Please do not do that

Attached: 1556952083354.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Ok I'll definitely check out ZM the orginial was great but the controls were a little bit stiff but I might wait a bit to play zero mission also what about Fusions is that a remake of something or it's own game?

Yeah, Samus Returns is a remake if Metroid II but since you said you've finished Metroid on the NES and not Zero Mission I figured you were on a retro binge and might as well keep playing them in release order. Either way you can't go wrong, there hasn't been a bad 2D Metroid yet.

Fusion had gimped all jumping too, and you anti-SR fags have no problem sucking Fusion's cock

Fusion is the second most shitted on metroid game after other m so you clearly don't know what you're talking about

No, the second most shitted on game after Other M is Federation Farce, then Samus Returns, then Fusion (which nobody really shit on anymore these days because Other M is just Fusion but worse in every way so it eclipses it and shields it from criticism)

Pretty based, but fusion wasn't all terrible. If they'd made the station free roam, I'd like it better than zero mission

I just randomly saw Metriod on the NES system for the switch and decided after playing Samus for over 15 years in smash to see what she was about so. I liked it a lot so now I want to play the others

Nah
AM2R>[/spoiler}Super>Zero Mission>Fusion>Samus Returns

fusion is basically metroid 4. it's more linear than the other games

No, no one cares about fedora force to shit on it. SR is less shat on than fusion, the most shit it gets is when compares to AM2R

>nobody shits on fusion
Lol yes they do, even if other m is a shittier fusion, fusion is still an atrocity of a metroid game

My first Metroid was Fusion when I was in 6th grade, since I never got interested in the series before but wanted to try Prime. Got hooked, and tried 1 and Super on GBA and Wii, and I must say Super has something special.

Fuck me goddamn typos

Super > Metroid > Fusion > Metroid II

Super > Samus Returns > Zero Mission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fusion