Y’all complaining about Tifas breast reduction. Smh

Y’all complaining about Tifas breast reduction. Smh

Attached: BAF9F523-5A65-4C2C-9036-B7A13925E5B0.jpg (1536x1144, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct
archive.is/FTRTu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
twitter.com/aNuChallenger/status/1088851245106814976
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
youtube.com/watch?v=LXTAkoHUwPg
youtube.com/watch?v=D_A9_Dp3B2w
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LsoLEjrDogU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate when mixed people do this shit. You're not even fully black you dont know what black hair looks like

Prove Barret is black.

He's right though, black hairstyles in vidya tend to be dated and/or boring.

black user here, this man is a fucking retard

Attached: 1554686164869.png (325x300, 87K)

Well he's half black so probably has a good idea of what it's like

fuck how much victim complex is there in america holy fuck
black hair looks shit anyway

>try to make a character in any japanese game with a character creator

>bald
>afro
>cornrows
>extremely terribly modeled dreadlocks

Attached: 1538358026948.jpg (263x205, 32K)

Games should not have black people. Why? It's very simple.

1) Video games are at the very least aspiring to be art. Art should be beautiful. No one is fawning over paintings of piles of shit, but rather over paintings of beautiful women, or of fantastical surreal settings, etc. Including black people in your art is contrary to the goal of making it beautiful. Black people are scientifically known to be significantly less attractive than all other races (see image.)

2) Western games are played almost entirely by whites. Attempts at "diversifying" have not changed the racial demographic of video game players. It's still whites. To represent the audience proportionally would mean 95% of characters would be white.

3) Black people are known to science to be less intelligent and more violent than other races, making them unsuitable for protagonist roles (which, even if the character is flawed, should include some level of virtue.)

Forcing black characters into games is just another argument against games becoming art. It is done for political or corporate reasons - often both. Including more black characters is virtually never done to enhance the artistic appeal of the game.

Attached: 1462927187106.png (1187x757, 230K)

It's true that new Barrett has white hair but since he does not originate from Africa this shouldn't disturb anyone

>tfw latino gringos do the same shit

Attached: 1515795326230.png (325x254, 58K)

He should be happy a black guy is included. Way too many of these faggots in games. How about they put some fine ebony women

Attached: Samurai-Shodown-Presentation_04-04-19_004.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

muh blahness
finna nigga

>another twitter thread
WHO
GIVES
A
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>square just don't care about black hair actually looks like
no. they don't. no one does

L I T E R A L L Y W H O

>another mutt that identifies as black when he isn't
lmao

I don't know user, I was raised by a single white woman too and I don't know what it's like.

When was the last time anyone cared that Red's anatomy is actually a bit off from a physiological standpoint? No one cares about animals.

But user, people of color are too problematic, we need more white LGBTQ+ females in games! After all, we CERTAINLY don’t have enough of those!

barret is based. fuck off. The only issue with black characters in media is when they force already existing characters to suddenly be black.

see:
>Lancelot in BBC KotR
>Roland in The Dark Tower
>Mary Jane in spiderman and nick fury in MCU
Thankfully, in the case of Nick Fury, Sam Jackson turned out to be based.

no game engine can render black hair well
its why every one does the token afro black girl
most times they try to emulate the stubble, its just a skin texture and looks super fuckin flat.
Actually making the hair have volume is hard.

the guy in the pic is a clown though

Attached: 1552100416730.jpg (1250x1250, 530K)

Imagine being so insecure that the hair of a cartoony black man upsets you.

He's mixed? That explains everything.

The only problem is it's mostly dudes. There are more women blacks in America and I want to see some chocolate ass and tits

>a fictional genetic abomination that is somewhat canine but also somewhat feline is a bit off from an anatomy standpoint bros! WHY?! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANIMALS!
dude, Red is fine. fuck off

Based

Cloud has fucking 90 degree angles on his head.

Meme stats

this is perfectly normal for white people

>nick fury in MCU
It's an ALTERNATE universe you dumb fuck

Barret isn't black. He's Japanese.

WHO
literally
WHO
who gives a flying fuck?

Attached: Rolling.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Black guy here, dude is retarded

Accurate stats

black bois out here complainin bout barretts hair while us white bois out here down real shit baka

Attached: 1559852955419.jpg (1080x1430, 156K)

yeah, no one other than black should do black design
so they should just remove black characters entirely, you know, to avoid misrepresentation
black power bro

Japanese people have trouble modeling anything other than pin straight hair. Closest they get to curly or wavy hair is the pompadour.

MCU is, for the most part, based of the Ultimate Marvel continuity which is more "realistic".
In that continuity they decided that Nick Fury would be an African-American who's design was based on Sam Jackson.
Sam Jackson then obviously got the role for the MCU.
So it was less of the MCU forcing him in, than it was the MCU using the forced in comic book version

It doesn't matter. He should have been white. He's a white character historically and now everyone has seemingly forgotten that.

Are you fucking stupid? I said it turned out okay. I love Sam as Nick. Based retard over here.

I know the story, user. It really doesn't matter. In the Ultimate universe he shouldn't have been blackwashed. Plain and simple.

Black Nick Fury is quite seriously the only time blackwashing has ever turned out alright.

Another black user here. "Woke" blacks are the worst. They're anti fun, think you shouldn't have a haircut, and they're racist. Dr. King preached UNITY, not nationalism.

Attached: raph.jpg (620x349, 29K)

yes they do. it looks like shit that's why they avoided it.

>Cloud
>White
race projection

That white guys hands are super wrinkly. Is he in his 50s?

Dont start this shit. It's the same gay shit over and over again and its lame as shit

I wanna fuck a cute black girl

I fucking KNEW someone would complain about how soft and normal his hair looked.

uncle tom

You're sexy

he sure is bro. sure is

why the fuck you even focusing on a man's hand?

> I said it turned out okay
No it didn't. White fury is much better

nigger

He's blonde with green eyes and from a village called NibelHEIM. Are you retarded?

I don't get it. What's the issue?

Barrett was never actually black. He was some kind of Mongolian or Samoan, but the US translators decided he looked like Mr. T and gave him those mannerisms and now it's just stuck. So he's a Mongolian man with a black dude's voice and speech patterns.

Attached: 12d6c4d03a1b6ea1e878a1a9e88af092.jpg (320x420, 19K)

> Amerimutts

On the subject of hair. you all know these screenshots are taken from a PC build. it's false advertising.
the PS4 versions hair FX will be absolute shit just like every Square Ps4 game. they'll be turned right down to the lowest quality.

Attached: Cloud hair.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

Is he implying black hair is naturally just a piece on the top of the head and not a hairstyle? Dumb nig

>Tfw your mom called you an uncle tom just because you thought wearing a full on afro to an office job was unprofessional
I ain't shit.

He's Asian retard

faggot.

Can you show me where Nibelheim is on the map?

Can you also tell me where to find Materia or how to cast summoning spells? You're the fucking retard.

It's fucking hair of all the stupid shit

Is there anything more annoying than a hardcore SJW mixedfag who pretends they're only minority despite living in a white suburb with white friends and having next to no hardships in life?

Real niggers love Barret

looks black to me

this is how hair actually looks in square games on the PS4. put on the lowest setting so it would actually be better with no hair FX at all.

Attached: 1523850525132.jpg (1920x1080, 996K)

I don't think this black man (mutt) knows how nips operate. Keep whining about black characters in games and they're not going to change them. They're just going to remove them entirely.
So uh, congrats on being a nitpicky bitch, black man (female). Your prize is nothing.

>You're the fucking retard
Says the guy that can't look at Nibelheim and see the western buildings and the guy that thinks asians typically have blonde hair and green eyes.

There is an asia in the world of FF7, and its where Yuffie is from.

How do you figure?

You both are seriously braindead. If Yuffie is asian but cloud isn't white, you've got some serious explaining to do.

then make your own game, nigger
oh wait, you cant

based coon mommy trying to fuck up your life

>be niglet
>get offended at racist japes
>be grown nig
>now instead feel offense at these people trying to speak on my behalf
what happened

Attached: 1556522195004.png (249x249, 67K)

Attached: Amy.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

>think you shouldn't have a haircut
Either you're a retard or white. Even hoteps get fucking haircuts.

Go back to Africa

Not all black people have the same hair though. So bitching about Barret's hair means fuck all from a realistic point of view.

Also the hair type itself actually isn't even exclusive to blacks either as the Papua New Guinea people have it too and they're melanesians not Sub-Saharan Africans.

White trannies are out to use you as stepping stones to become the "ultimate oppressed race".
Everyone got played.

Only because you think all brown people are black. He clearly has fine, straight Asian hair rather than coarse, kinky African hair. His skin tone is more of a dark Asian tone than a light African tone as well.

if this octoroon didn't have an shit tier afro you wouldn't even know he was black. the fuck does he know

Attached: lmljMuST_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

lonely mixed hands typed this.

You realised being offended at things is for brain-dead retards and now just get annoyed at others doing it. Soon you'll be going to threads and boards specially to make yourself upset so you can enjoy the anger.

unironically or in a hateful way

>my nigga

I literally got into an argument with a woke black about hair in the workplace. He thinks black women hide their true selves at work and thinks having a haircut or getting your hair done is "the white man's view of professionalism".

yall black bois just jealous that the black ladies love dis BWC. keep cryin

The one drop rule really did ruin all sense of identity for part-black people. It's sad.

When the demo comes out, how hard will you seeth?

No one cares about what black hair looks like.

T. Black

of course, why did you think he has the afro?

>every black person have to act like a savage nigger or everything is wrong
fucking stupid

Are you a complete Zoomer? The actual PS1 game still exists.

I posted the same shit for a while and it felt really sad and pathetic. I dont get how these "made for bwc/bbc" posters not feel any shame

What's octoroon mean?

This would honestly be a good discussion on /pol/, but /pol/ hates all blacks unless you're on the approved list of acceptable black people.

>ruin all sense of identity for part-black people
That shit happened during slavery. Now it's this jumble of weird holidays and traditions that nobody outside small groups of people care about.
>mfw Juneteenth

Attached: 1548542837196.jpg (357x640, 33K)

Pol is full of blacks though. They try to fight the nazis. How brave of them to sacrifice their exciting life for us.

it's a fucking fantasy game

1/8 black

>I dont get how these "made for bwc/bbc" posters not feel any shame
Thats the point, isn't it? The cuck bullshit is a masochist fetish

Low iq post

Imaging literally having pubes for all your hair lmao

Attached: 2202119-wild_woody.png (480x480, 220K)

Speaking of Felicia and hair, her original 2D sprite had some great hair animation that the 3D model in MvC3 doesn't really pull off.

Reminder that internal racism within black people is a thing.

t.used to get shat on in school for being an oreo

Thanks, and damn the slang rabbit hole is deeper than I thought.

I dont think they are cucks. I see them as white or black guys trying to fantasize over a made up character or annoy another dude.

yeah i walked by a black man driving a fancy car and didn't call 911 to report a stolen vehicle so i guess you can call me an anti-racist

I don't understand, couldn't he just be a black guy with descent hair? To imply he HAS to have bad hair means you are a racist of some kind, no? Hmm.

Attached: 1547762744078.png (298x358, 35K)

You know it's the American retards who made him seem like Mr.T because they think dark skin= Bantu American and not the Japs right? Barret is probably an Okinawan.

You'd be surprised how pathetic some people will be when trying to rack up oppression points.

Black hair in games do generally suck, but black hair seems like a fucking bitch to properly model and texture. Straight hair is already pretty terrible and has to be highly stylized.

Beards are pubic hairs.

same for most western games. ever try to make a black dude in a bioware game? in DA:O you couldn't even really be black, just light brown or red.

>entire argument hinges on a one off instance during an old trailer

Attached: 1537321240864.jpg (902x822, 98K)

That is a term racists use though.

You're all based

Attached: 1530412055021.jpg (1280x670, 345K)

Attached: MHW-Provisions_Manager_Render_001.png (225x450, 139K)

Goes to show nobody hates niggers more than niggers themselves.

Does Earth, and therefore, its races even exist in FF7? If not, why is this a thing that's being talked about?

Type 3b and Type 4 aren't bad hair
>descent
ESL

That's like Type 2b hair. Easily manageable.

To imply a particular hair type is "good" or "bad" is racist itself though. Honestly the entire debate shouldn't even be happening because Blacks don't have a uniform hair or skin tone.

I wonder if you guys are ever this defensive when people say "kill all niggers"

They replaced white Nick Fury with the black one in the main universe.

Maybe 100 years ago by like 1 guy. They took it and use it to make sure you all know they're black.

Barret looks Filipino, the strongest race on Earth.

Attached: 1555750874604.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>a character with dark skin must be black
I hate America so fucking much.

Not really. To me, calling blacks "niggers" is the equivalent of third grade name calling. If a white guy calls me that, I'm just like "lol okay".

>imagine typing this shit up
seek sex incel.

then criticize this

Are you sure he wasn't saying that black people feel pressured to get haircuts when they have to get into professional careers because shorter hair is what's viewed as "professionalism", because that's most likely what he meant, and not that the only reason black people ever get haircuts in their lives is because of professionalism.

not black user here, this man is still a fucking retard

Or features or anything.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

This, once you have sex this post stops being true

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840 'Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?'
>Studies find that darker pigmented people avg. higher levels of aggression and sexual activity and lower IQ.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The avg. African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The avg. African-American IQ is 85 compared to the avg White IQ of 100. IQ tests are not racially biased. IQ hereditability is 40-80%.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

The Black-White IQ gap is mostly genetic.
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among whites.
files.osf.io/v1/resources/8a8jk/providers/osfstorage/58af3d929ad5a10200a40c05?action=download&version=1&direct

IQ is about 80% heritable.
archive.is/FTRTu

IQ is higher among asians and whites than among blacks. This difference owes 50-80% to genetics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000852
>Mongoloids are the most K evolved, Caucasoids less, and Negroids the least.

Attached: 1417723107807.jpg (298x389, 31K)

Why dont you just do it? Why do you need others to do what you want

Attached: poverty vs race in crime.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

>complains about racism
>is white
Why does this always happen? Why is it never the blacks that complain about racism?

Dude fuck off we are talking about hair here ffs

A kind of black dude complaining that a black character doesn't look very black because he doesn't have a token black haircut. There's some kind of hypocrisy in him trying to imply a sort of racism here.

I think you're subhuman trying to suck up to me. Betraying your own race is even more disgusting than you already are. If someone were attacking whites I would destroy them as I should.

>nigger leftists trying to ruin vidya with his tiny monkey chimp mind

have sex

Meme stats. LMAO!

Attached: 1493503509730.png (800x800, 1.36M)

Thanks for your input nigger

I'm not them and saying a retard is retarded doesn't make you a suck up. Retard

He didn't think that some blacks just want to look clean. We MUST be trying to please the white man.

Aw, that's how we know you care

Attached: 9.jpg (500x449, 132K)

Isn't Barret's hair based on Mr. T's hairstyle?

That character doesn't have hair FX their hair is made from textures on transparent primitives.
You'll see this shit all over KH3 and XV

Attached: 3350785-kh3_d23_japan_screenshots_9_1518440926.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

I fucking hate Japanese anime hair

Square doesn't care about what white hair actually looks like, huh

Attached: 566354365.jpg (1080x600, 52K)

Dumn nigger. That's because Barret is white in the remake :,)

Attached: 1560222772314m.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

I can see what you're doing and I'm unimpressed

Attached: Sora2.png (768x647, 565K)

looks like hair gel

Attached: spiky-haircut-picture-id155151178.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Isn't that the old trailer? you'll be able to turn the hair FX to max on PC at it will look great but they always fuck it up on console.

Original was, new version is mostly done the way it is for development/ engine purposes.

Square Enix is more than capable of making "black" hair but we are talking about a company who reuses their resources on multiple projects. So it's more economical for them to fashion it similar to the spirit of the original.

Why are blacks the only race with different hair?

t. Mike Wazowski

You gonna preorder his game? twitter.com/aNuChallenger/status/1088851245106814976

Cloud is japanese.

>the based Japanese doesn't give enough of a shit what niggers actually look like
Nice

I only care about seeing black hair slammed against the curb before my boot hits it

>every bad guy is white
This guy has some serious problems.

Tifa clearly looks asian and Cloud grew up with her. In reality we're all just projecting race onto fictional people.

uncle nigger

Are we just going to ignore the Papua New Guinea?

God damn it this is disgusting. People like this are burning bridges we have with other races of people and it's been happening like mad recently.
That's not quite true. Look into hair texture more, there's more than just two.

Kek
>fucking subhuman stay out of video games!
>fucking subhuman why aren't you chimping out yet? I have to show off somehow!!

Natsoc faggots are truly mental.

Attached: 1556589477624.jpg (1300x803, 108K)

Looks dominican

Nice use of the blurring. that's not how it looks on Ps4.

Attached: Low res hair filter.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

They admitted that Aerith looks western while Tifa western

i wish the pic was a shiv to kill him with

le_black_science_man.png

based black bro

kek

His eye color is caused by mako injections fagnut. Try actually playing the game

Black's hair is boring by itself, how many hairstyles you are able to do with that shit? 5?

>dark skin
>straight hair
>is probably a mongolian or samoan
>not some ooga booga negro
now i'm HYPED !!!!!!!!

Why dont you prove it wrong nigga.

Attached: 1494698964762.png (1080x799, 190K)

>you dont know what black hair looks like
He apparently has found some pictures.

That's easy, just ask your mother

Based

>Square just doesn't care about what black hair actually looks like
There's a reason for that.

Attached: the-how-to-spot-a-criminal-starter-pack-19269760.png (500x522, 115K)

He was hoping Pat Robertson would reply with "Wuz"

based nigger

I know you guys think your black, but don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1546586517544.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

Holy fuck that shit is like the JUST version of an afro

Attached: 1497141706650.jpg (252x251, 30K)

Wuz

A lot more than you think.

>Strongest race on earth
Literal manlets and have never won a single world s strongest man competition.

This shit is a sci-fi/fantasy game that's not even on earth.

>niggers think everyone with dark skin is black
i had a friend who looked 100% identical skin color and all to barret and he was not black, he was hispanic

Why do black people smell bad and why does their hair look like a fucking chia pet?

not all niggas get a fade

>strongest race on Earth.

Attached: 1544058529177.gif (500x277, 163K)

>more negative than positive ratings in “women rating men” category
So men are less beautiful than women and shouldn’t be represented in art, right?

Different sizes of afros don't count lol, that's straight up paying money to cut your hair, you only have 5 hairstyles and each one of them in different sizes, delusional niggers

Barrett is absolutely black though.

No user it's real damn it! I mean humans totally attach machine guns to their their arms!

Based. Fuck these outrage merchants.

>Art should be beautiful.
Stopped reading there. Didn't even need to get into the made up science shit, you're wrong. Art should be evocative.

Attached: 1541309876003.png (500x499, 341K)

That's based

Attached: 1558503463733.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

You're friend, who I believe does not really exist is retarded.

African Americans are 25% white. The only reason why the one drop rule exists is to keep European Americans from accidentally mixing with the "lessers".

Wow, did you learn that one in class?

Based and whitepilled

Attached: 1541919920229.jpg (586x686, 37K)

Go into the made up science. I'm curious on your take since most of this is from liberal sources claiming it's due to racism

Tell me Yea Forums, who should be glassed first.
The UK for creating the US or the US for being the cancer of the world?

Attached: 1392443339210.png (813x782, 861K)

Cringe

The jews.

Just the western edge of the US.

Broaden your horizons to new opportunities

Attached: images - 2019-06-21T131336.873.jpg (336x304, 12K)

Imagine being so low IQ you didn't know different people can have different hair types regardless of their perceived """""""race""""""""

Attached: 89749848949.jpg (915x619, 170K)

>tfw black as night but because I have straight hair, I'm considered not back, and sometimes even a Poojeet

Attached: 173.jpg (225x350, 46K)

After being here for 11 years, I really don't give a damn about what you guys say. It honestly tickles me that we're on your mind so much. Helps that Yea Forums has a ton of very obviously non-white and non-black Hispanic posters here.

KANGZ

You're coming across blacks who don't wash. There's plenty of blacks that bathe. I've encountered white people that smell like wet dogs.

Hilarious that Burgers purity spiralled harder than even Nazi Germany.

But he has an afro...

Only the hardest hitting, up to date news here.
MAN HIT SEND BUTTON EARLY, IS RETARDED. MORE AT 11.

We aren't. Melanesians and Negritos also have afro-textured hair.

>tfw I'm "black" in the summer and "white" in the winter

The very concept of a tan must scramble their brains.

>QUINDARIOUS GOOCH

Attached: 1538778315937s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Imagine not knowing that she used straighteners and her hair doesn't look like that naturally.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

>muh hair

Ah yes that famous Mongolian and Samoan last name Wallace

Because your 1st and third points are subjective. When have blacks ever been pushed as a beauty standard or love interest in video games? Even in most triple A games the black characters dont behave that differently from IRL black folk, they just put a cinematic/humorous spin on the loud violent stereotype.
>Black people are known to science to be less intelligent and more violent than other races, making them unsuitable for protagonist roles
So you already move the goalpost from existing at all to protagonist roles, and when has violent impulse behavior been a disqualifier for a fucking vidya character? Literally any platformer, fighter, rpg or otherwise has had stupid, violent characters but you're trying to use your disdain to force a double standard.

Attached: TDKRmin.png (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Do black people have gattling guns for hands too? It's called Final Fucking FANTASY for fucks sake.

they need more black women with afros, like every other e3 conference

This ffs. They re mutts pretending to be blacks. Laughing stock to real africans

Ah yes that famous African last name Wallace...

Well, black women have a lot of more hairstyles, gonna give you that, but women have always had a broad variety of hairstyles.

You are having black males seething because they think they have cool hairstyles when they only got 5 in different sizes, dreadlocks, rastas, afro, shaded afro, and bald cut (includes straight up bald)

>11 years

I wish someone could release us from here

No, when they straighten their hair it improves their attractiveness by a large margin.

>every black character has to look like etika

Attached: 1549462332116.png (205x246, 9K)

Black people shouldn't be surprised over things like this anymore. They don't even view black people as human, so the idea of them being a prominent protagonist without stereotypical cliches is almost inconceivable to them, hence the, "Wakanda isn't real! :damn: " over the financially successful Black Panther film while they show up dressed as House Gryffyndor with wands & broomsticks at 'Harry Potter' premieres, and the meltdown over black faces in other forms of media such as videogames. (They hate Miles in 'Spiderman' and Lincoln Clay in 'Mafia 3' legitimately made them uncomfortable. )

You can be a villain or comedy support, but don't buy that, "We don't see color, " nonsense. If its a nonstereotyical black face saving the day outside of your run of the mill racism or blaxploitation film, they absolutely see that he or she is black. If the power of media reinforcement in entertainment wasn't a tool of war wielded to influence our subconscious, they wouldn't be so concerned about controlling it. White folks view themselves as the default and are unapologetic over it. Its why its always bothered me that the suits frequently throw in a token white guy in otherwise black films or sitcoms in order to make white people feel more comfortable. This issue in cinema will only be remedied when we control (and support) our own media.

Attached: 1516963735899.jpg (790x695, 53K)

>NO NO PLEASE I'M BLACK PLEASE I HATE WHITES I HATE MYSEL- I MEAN NOT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M BLAAAAACK

Can we classify mulatto as a mental illness?

HOLY SHIT, WE ALMOST WENT 200 POSTS BEFORE THE /POL/SHITTERS SHOWED UP TO "REDPILL" US

Attached: 1560424348953.jpg (1262x1295, 334K)

Hispanic isn't a race. Why do people think black motherfuckers like David Ortiz are a different race from Mike Tyson?

I didn't know 360 waves, crew cuts, high top fades, blow out fades, microbraids, gumby/juice fades, jheri curls, S-curls, conks (if you're a pastor), Bantu knots, and whatever the fuck this is are just big and small afros. There are of course, far more I didn't mention.

Attached: 56a827196483ee8a12f18da978454f9d.jpg (350x523, 34K)

Checkmate atheists

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200K)

>This issue in cinema will only be remedied when we control (and support) our own media.

you can't even control and support your own mud huts

be grateful for everything whites do for you

>tfw starting to understand why western devs just slap an afro on their black characters and call it a day

It's to avoid shit like this.

Nigger... Wakanda IS NOT REAL is a fucking movie you retards, there are tons of movies about Nazis having super technology and a militar bases on the moon if they won WW2, do you take them as real? No, is fucking fiction, Haiti is 100% black and it is a shithole

>be half black
>White edgelords call me nigger in high school
>Automatic profiles list me as black in applications
>Hair grows curly like most black people
>Find black friends
>"You're not really BLACK black so you don't understand our problems"

he knows black people didnt have meme fade haircuts in the 90s right?

Attached: 1539742917925.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

This user is right- art should be evocative. That doesn’t mean art shouldn’t be beautiful though- if anything, evocation and beauty should go hand in hand when it comes to art

hispanic isnt a race but its a mixture most often NOT including blacks. he was NOT black. and neither are many other people with very dark skin. blacks are appropriators.

I bet you still hate white people though.

Blame your whore mother

You should see what some Caribbean (and one South American) Latin American countries did in order to not be mostly black or "worse", mulatto. They started opening their borders for Europeans and Europeans only in an attempt to breed the blacks out. Didn't work.

hes puerto rican right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Flips absent, checkmate.

Attached: tuaeg.png (370x499, 246K)

you just proved him right you utter brainlet

>he knows black people didnt have meme fade haircuts in the 90s right?

Attached: file.png (1536x1022, 1.81M)

I could too user. This place is truly hell, and I cannot leave.

Why is it that whites are allowed to be inspired by tales like Heracles, Saint George and The Odyssey but when blacks are motivated by a culturally inspired fictional story it's wrong?

Attached: 1555241348190.png (1064x716, 115K)

Had the same fucking problem. Kids in my neighborhood would call me a spic or spic mutt because I'm half Hispanic. The Hispanics dont want me because I'm white and dont belong in their culture so the Hispanics kids at school would sometimes outcast me. Wuat the fuck is wrong with people?

> White Edgelords
> Black Friends.

Attached: galaxybrain.jpg (640x350, 109K)

cope

Were you actually inspired by that video game cutscene they called a movie?

japs can't even pronounce the word cloud

>Blame whore mother for letting cultures mix and getting the best of both genetics.
I never hated white people. Don't really give a shit. Just making the argument that mixed people are labelled as black by most people.

lel, what a fag

Latino here, it worked perfectly, niggers BTFO, and even with the jews flooding our countries with niggers from Haiti, Jamaica and other shitholes.

>some random white children gave you shit when you were 12
>versus the entire black/spic community hating you continually
>still choose to hate white people
Mixed race is a mental illness.

even if they're white?

fuck off nigger

>The one drop rule really did ruin all sense of identity for part-black people
I wonder who we have to blame for that...

>ITS ABOUT US
>WE-WE'RE SPECIAL
God, get fucking over yourselves you eternal victim-complex faggots.

niggers didnt have last name dumb ass they were given names like Smith and Johnson, Wallace fits as a basketball american

You do know calling someone an edgelord doesn't mean you hate them right? Are you okay user?

Here's a redpill for you.

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

Attached: 89749848949.jpg (1280x1079, 271K)

Fuck those pieces of shit. Not mixed but I am very lightskin so I can see where you're coming from with some of those people.

>deleted
Nigger loving trannies

playing basketball games and seeing 30 different fades with random designs really puts things in perspective

Why is it that Obama, Jesse Williams, Steph Curry, and countless historical figures like Frederick Douglass are held up as cultural figures but mixed niggas still get shit on by everyone?

Attached: 03-louis-farrakhan.w700.h700.2x.jpg (1400x1400, 120K)

Not a single white is inspired by shit fictional stories, they got real stories like Alexander the great, Charlie Magne,Julio Cesar, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Da Vinci.

I'm perfectly aware there are black people with straight hair, you can find many of them in places like Ethiopia or Somalia and other Horn nations. The girl you posted though used straighteners.

Implying you fucking moron. I dont get shit on by Hispanics or White people because I dont have autism and know how to socialize with both. If it makes you see the any harder the Hispanic friends I have are way more accepting of me these days.

Cope

Yes they did. Between the mid 1980's and the mid 1990's, the high top fade haircut was extremely popular, especially among "proto-woke" jazz rap fans and rappers, new jack swing music as a whole, and in TV like Will Smith. It faded away (heh) after, but then came back in the early 2010's. Pic related, one of the more extreme versions from rapper, dancer, and actor Christopher "Kid" Reid, from the pop rap/new jack swing duo Kid n Play.

Attached: kid-from-kid-n-play-high-top-fade-530x422.jpg (530x422, 53K)

>uhm ackchyually race is on a scpectrum so it's not black or white
Thanks scientists. Nice one.

I fucking hate black people who think we all have their shitty nappy hair. Sorry you had to live with that shit but don't try and make it so that's all a black person can have, you goddamn elitists. I could get a cut like Barrets if I wanted to before it goes all curly

Attached: k14411edb.png (587x583, 554K)

i showed this to my black wife, who loves final fantasy. she said this lad is a "stupid quadroon-ass nigger".

Because they're mad we have skin. IDK honestly. I just remind them that Obama is mixed and watch them get mad.

No one wants to live in the Dominican Republic, you skin bleaching faggot. Go eat some plantanos con salami.

>Be a whore and give her ass to a nasty nigger, her son is annugly mutt that is a nigger but niggers also don't like him
You really took the best of both races

"X is a social construct" is such a fucking meme argument.
So fucking what? Are you implying that social constructs don't matter? That the fact they can be changed necessitates they must? That social constructs are only beneficial based on arbitrary goals? Fucking what the fuck does "X is a social construct" even fucking mean? It's not a fucking argument it's just sophistry, and that's why that stupid fucking non-argument doesn't even see air time from fucking trannies anymore. You're not fucking saying anything. You're speaking to hear yourself talk.
Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking geek.

Based.

>not a single white is inspired by shit fictional stories

Attached: onionreaction.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

but that's a bluepill user what are you doing?

All races have distinct smells, blacks and Indians just have the worst ones, followed by chinks.

This argument goes nowhere. So race is a social construct. So is intelligence. So is ableism. So is gender (apparently). We reify things and then act as though they were objectively real. To point this out in no way undermines that a culture, having decided to treat something as real, is allowed to continue to do so. Because when you deconstruct it to the bottom it is all arbitrary and there's no point talking about anything anymore because even language is impossible. And suddenly we're french academics of the 70s.

If it's a construct, it means we should deconstruct it.
Like family!

>Blame whore mother for letting cultures mix and getting the best of both genetics
Lol

cope

Attached: 1367821736228.jpg (435x290, 58K)

I have two questions for you: What country is your Hispanic friend from, and are you aware of mulattos?

>Implying my mom is white

It's like saying you have no rights because rights are a social construct. Modern science is a joke.

>i'm an idiot who can't understand things?
>no, it must be the scientists and smart people who are wrong!
go back to playing videogames

Attached: lad.jpg (450x600, 176K)

biggest brainlet of the thread

Yea Forums is reason enough to hate white people.

>best of both
Oof. Tell that to r/hapas.

skin color doesn't define any other traits of your body holy fuck people don't understand genetics and then go and get fucking UPPITY online

This entire website is spics and the occasional pajeet.

I never said race doesn't exist. I'm only saying it has no basis in genetics or biology. Just because "French" has no genetic definition doesn't mean that French people don't exist.

nope, you don't understand what's being said at all. how high is your iq? your SAT reading comprehension score? did you even go to college? lmao
i think you're probably more fit to be sitting in your room playing video games than speaking on important topics like these with the experts.

The scientific method is a social construct.

No one, except you faggots, views it as a white franchise

I can debunk your answer so easily just by putting etika screaming like a whore giving birth over fucking smash bros

that's jew hair, user

Kid had best high top fade.

yes, it is, of course it is. and it is generally a relatively accurate and well-founded heuristic which has changed little since inception.
unlike race.

Attached: smug3.png (330x189, 19K)

Spics are accepted by whites in America once they're in though. That's how modern California was made.

nobody cares about niggers

Look at this dude.

>L-Look see I have an afro! I'm black! I'm black!
You can smell the identity crisis on this sadsack.

Attached: 2019-06-21_12h40_21.png (467x442, 383K)

>Had the same problem, except I was an oreo

Attached: cryingsolider.jpg (1024x685, 94K)

I'm Scottish but i was called subhuman spic by burgers for having sub 1% Iberian in my DNA test.

Attached: 1550511687892s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Based new jack swing fan. I'm more of a Big Daddy Kane kind of guy myself.

> Unlike race
Prove it.

Don't think you can really throw out race like that when there are, like gender and sex, measured differences in people's IQ and even personalities when analysing data based on these categories.

Not to say they are the most important or even the determining factors for such things, but its still valuable information on how people are different based on biology along with information about how we are different based on environmental/social factors

How big did they make Barret's cock this time? Surely with the agenda pushing it fucking HUGE in this game, right?

Attached: Hungry.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

Just a bitta banter mate, no need to cry about it.

Why is it that these guys never seem to really fall into the token nerd negro or "based black guy" role? You'd think being mixed would make them more socially compatible with whites.

So I can't be racist. FUCK NIGGERS AND CHINKS!

He's clearly west indian not african

It gets better user

>Light skinned so you're naturally more attractive than black or white people
>HR people more willing to hire you since you still count as black but you're nice and composed.
>Get white women or men easily because you're a minority and white people always chase after something different
>You can casually use your race to win any moral argument with a white person

It's been good for me user, I believe in you.

why does this always happen? every half black person i know was told they weren't black enough by other blacks. what oppression do blacks think they're under exactly?

>hair, skin color, muscle density, susceptibility to certain diseases, etc all are unique to races
>race has no basis in genetics or biology
Lol, science deniers

Looks like a little boy. Also fuck you dick obsessed ducks. You only strengthen a dumb meme

Here's your black activist bro.

Attached: D8pZfEtVsAAbL6r.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 536K)

What was he crying about?

They want to be special, so they hate the white part of themselves with more fury than any black person.

lol islamic rape baby

>"If you make clinical predictions based on somebody's race, you're going to be wrong a good chunk of the time," Yudell told Live Science. In the paper, he and his colleagues used the example of cystic fibrosis, which is underdiagnosed in people of African ancestry because it is thought of as a "white" disease.

>cry
Eh? The face in the pic looks like it's laughing to me.

I got called a coconut because I'm Jamaican American, but I'm supposedly "white" on the inside. I've been getting this shit from white and black people for years.

They try to pit us against others as if they want to win the oppression olympics. It gets tiring quickly and shows that they just want to be a victim.
Not all black people do this and I see it less but when you go into the hood you're more likely to see this shit.

one of my half-black friends would get in trouble in school, and if he had absolutely no way out, and was caught dead to rights, he'd just say he was called a nigger, and the white system is keeping him down. i think it legitimately worked 80% of the time.

Ok first of all just because you have dark skin doesn't mean you're fucking African,
second, that has to be on of the most non-afro's i have ever seen, like really look at the top of his head what the fuck is that? That's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1556469090977.png (710x560, 379K)

That's a cowardly and disingenuous response. You know full well the implication and use of that 'social construct' argument so don't puss out and distance yourself after salving your college freshman woke conscience by tossing it out.

We hate whites, they are spineless and want to make us cucks like them, we just take advantage of them like blacks do, we play on their game when it is necessary, we do it to survive and to make our race reign Supreme, blacks are also doing the same so stop bitching about it

Attached: race war preview.jpg (382x1048, 97K)

Lol mixed people are less attractive than whites. Do you need the stats again

Ever tried Bioware's character creator? It's straight garbage, there isn't a haircut in the game that isn't 50 shades of baldness.

How do you guys always found the most minuscule outrage on twitter?
Do you guys ever play video games anymore?

Attached: 1551240499724.jpg (1000x563, 168K)

Funny thing is that heaps of bongs have small amounts of Iberian in their DNA.

Explain why my hair grows like a puff ball despite being straight

West Indian isn't a race, you dumb Indo-Trinidadian.

Dude looks as black as Bob Ross

Attached: file.png (900x900, 1.21M)

NOOOOOO NOT THE HATE FACTS

Careful with those big words user, you might hurt yourself

You mad we stealing your white women user?

i know 2 blacks from the ghetto, and they're both in prison right now. every other black person i know if from the suburbs. if that's not proof of a shitty culture keeping them down, i don't know what is.

Based.

>New Jack Swing
Teddy Riley doesn't get as much love as he should. Nigga CREATED a genre of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXTAkoHUwPg
youtube.com/watch?v=D_A9_Dp3B2w

I'm not white and didn't care about white women. That's just a delusion though

Attached: 1561085760093.png (1187x757, 230K)

It's a use vs them mentality. It's why blacks would rather stay hood than to go to school because going to school is for white people or blacks that want to pretend that they're white.
t.light skin nig that who rather not be hood

meant for

I bet you're the pastiest "Chicano" ever. It's always the white Hispanics who do this shit, I swear.

My name's white as fuck. That's why I got my current office job. Being a STEM grad also helps.

Really? Of all the things black people pick to celebrate the one you're going to complain about is the day celebrating the end of slavery?

Look at this graph. Look at the correlation between drownings and Nicholas Cage movies. Clearly, Nicholas Cage movies cause people to drown.

Attached: 2.png (2080x820, 120K)

>Y’all complaining about Tifas breast reduction. Smh
Who would care about Barret when you got Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Cid, Red XIII, and Cait Sith.
Fuck Barret.He was only good for being a plot point for the golden saucer and all those amazing mini-games.

>wide ass nose
>nappy hair
>eyes void of colour
Naw this nigs a nigger

>10 images that will make you say "Fuck science, statistics and general human knowledge!"

Absolutely based, holy shit. You got a discord or something? It's so rare to find someone who's into this music that isn't 45-55 years old, I need a friend to sperg out with.

>fact
>tumblr reference
Either Iceland or Russia have the strongest people in the world

Sorry for giving baby a booboo. Dont worry, there's always a safe playspace here for you.

>not knowing about the black women hair product industry

Well it is just as retarded as Qwanza.

>aNuChallenger
>Calling themselves Nu

Why even take the bait user

Do you seriously deny that ice cream causes murder? What other possible explanation could there possibly be for this correlation?

Attached: Icecream-1.jpg (1089x626, 98K)

That is all kinds of illogical. Have you considered that maybe their individual efforts led them to the suburbs?

Hood culture. My gf can't comprehend that my mom does things for me (IE, cooks dinner whenever I visit, randomly gives me money for whatever) because she had a different upbringing. Whereas her mom is always broke and asks her for shit.

>Over 10 year study
>Mixedd or other races not shown
>Using a random website in the age of tinder

Cope

>people kill themselves over bad movies
Makes sense to me.

>all black people have the same sort of hair
kind of retarded shit I'd expect to see from, well, here

SPELLING BEES CAUSE SPIDER BITES

TAKE THE REDPILL

Attached: 14.png (2080x820, 132K)

Real shit. Black kids called me whitey because I spoke like a normal fucking human and used four syllable words. Having a married white father and black mother was also seen as weird, as if a single white mom is something to take pride in. Still beat all their asses in fighting games though, who's black now? At least I learned race is a stupid argument to engage in from a young age, I've met some ghetto ass whites and preppy privileged blacks, at the end of the day it's economic status and environment that I see determine somebody's character more than anything. However, I see a lot of mixed people fall into this race-based inner conflict and it completely dominates their worldview; I think that's a product of America's race-obsessed culture projected onto someone who can't decide what heritage they value more. I think playing MGS2 in my adolescence unironically saved me from this fate. Solid Snake taught me that we choose who we become, and it's up to me to filter out the negative stimuli in my environment that could otherwise change me. Thanks, Solid Snake.

Attached: 8iu7eQO.jpg (1526x1808, 377K)

I bet you are the most chicano of the chicanos and the only things you know about Mexico is "muh cinco de Mayo", black people also want the world to be full black, and this is OUR land btw, not white, not black, we are all doing the same thing but for our races, stop being an hypocrite faggot

Do brainlet posts like this get upvoted on r*ddit?

How do I experience this as a black sperg?

Attached: BlaccBois.webm (640x360, 1.37M)

At least Juneteenth actually has a basis in reality. Seriously, I could make a better African diaspora holiday with one hand tied behind my back.

can the internet stop complaining for 5 damn seconds!!???? WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?
I guarantee everyone complaining about dumb shit has an easy as fuck life.

BUTTER CAUSES DIVORCE

LOOK, THERES A FUCKING CORRELATION

Attached: tumblr_inline_p3t2viL40U1qz8dvz_500.png (500x246, 36K)

>A three-base-pair deletion in exon 10 resulting in a loss of the phenylalanine residue at amino acid position 508 of the gene product, termed the CF conductance regulator protein, accounts for 70% of cases of CF in white subjects. However, this gene defect occurs in only 37% of affected blacks.
>We conclude that phenotypic differences exist between black and white patients with CF, which may be due to the genetic heterogeneity between these two populations.
keep cherry picking your sentence or two instead of actually, and honestly, presenting facts

I thought you cunts say Greeks and Italians aren’t white

To be honest user, I just hate people in general.

I have to wonder why they don't celibrate ZULU day.

I hope you have a happy 4th of July, soon.

>>Light skinned so you're naturally more attractive than black or white people

Keep deluding yourself nigger. Your pube head, shit colored skin, and ape nose aren't more attractive than whites.

Attached: jodie foster laugh.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

I didn't know the god damn thing existed until yesterday.
>holiday is when some bumfuck city in Texas heard about the Emancipation Proclamation OVER TWO YEARS AFTER IT WAS SIGNED
It's practically slowpoke day.

Attached: 1537258655563.gif (293x240, 744K)

>eyes void of colour
most people have brown eyes you know

Thanks for the offer user, but I work nights so I sadly don't ever have time for discord.
I wanna make NJS threads on Yea Forums, but that place is literally /pol/ with music.

Cope. Black violence is a worldwide trend spanning more decades than whatever cherrypicked epic reddit gotcha graph you can come up with.

Attached: 1477163932948.png (329x306, 80K)

CHEESE CAUSES DEATH BY BED SHEETS

ITS SCIENCE YOU BLUEPILLED KEKS

Attached: 1_TIHxeJPAy_isoChRVPaqww.png (1600x630, 116K)

Your personal anecdote certainly proves the point on a large scale.

Maybe I wouldn't divorce the bitch if she didn't eat like a fatass.

Threads like these prove that more often than not identity politics make people fucking insufferable nice bait thread OP.

>(You)
Maybe take a second and go ask Yea Forums about that picture.

Attached: joke.png (500x402, 74K)

Have sex than talk to me about what your women want.

Well yea nothing happened on that day for my country.

I get the feeling that the reason you were probably picked on and the reason that user was picked on are entirely different.

damn yang america looks like that?!

1. The stats haven't changed much in all this time. The one on the right is also more current and uses a Facebook app. Hell, OKcupid, who the founders said is less white, more liberal and younger, say the data keeps on getting worse for minorities.
2. They are 9/10 times classified under black
3. None of this is random websites. Do some research yourself nigga.

Cope

Gainsborough is that actress that did nymphomaniac
Lockheart is June Lockhart, the actress from Lassie
Wallace is probably from actor Lee Wallace

Stop acting like surnames in FF are not stuff (strife, highwind) or actor's names.

Sorry buddy, but I don't even speak Spanish, I'm a black American. Unless you're 100% indigenous Amerindian like someone from Bolivia or rural Mexico, this isn't your land either. I am a child of Jamaican immigrants, it's just as much my country as it is yours at this point. I should make this clear, I have no problem with Hispanics, just the obviously white ones who act like you do.

Attached: 98498486.png (1280x676, 416K)

>Be you
>Lose all your dignity
>Go on whatever website gets you to interact with fetishists like that
>???
>Profit

>Have sex
I have. Most white women don't want niggers. If I wanted to get laid with nigger women it would be trivial to do so too.

>we do it to survive and to make our race reign Supreme
someone with an iq of 90 can never be supreme, you'll just make america into another mestizo failed state like mexico or brazil because your race lacks the intellect to manage a country

I told the harlot to get unsalted.

I'm pretty sure it falls on the person making the claim to prove it wrong. If it hasn't changed that much why not use the current numbers?

Doubtful but okay, good luck user :)

asians also don't have blonde hair
but look at cloud

Black people are fucking ruthless if you act/talk white.
t. Half black guy with a California dudebro accent

I'm going to attempt to make one much later today when I wake up. It's a struggle on Yea Forums, but I'll make it happen. Teddy needs to be praised even more. Take care of yourself.

But user, he's mixed like Obama. That's not black!

What about this then? I need a taste of the asian experience.

Attached: blackbot_0.webm (720x480, 1.4M)

I don't get it. Barret's hair looks just like the rest of those pictures.

What literal fuck is going on in this webm?

He was based on Mr. T

Why? Zulus have nothing to do with us, our ancestors mainly came from West Africa.

OK I'm sorry I acknowledge I'm retarded but can someone explain what specifically he's referring to? Is it that it's flat across the top?

As you can see from this scientifically produced study, BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL!

Attached: 98498.png (1024x500, 45K)

This t b h

>black people
You mean niggers. Black people don't bother with petty shit like that.

I have a huge amount of respect for black people that get out of the braindead black cukture and act like civilized people, especially knowing that their own community treats them like shit for it, because retards always want to keep their peers down - fuck gang culture, ebonics and all that ghetto shit,

>making a comic with a black protagonist
>not going to mention race in the comic because fuck politics
>still nervous as to what kind of reception I'll receive because of it

Attached: 1510524356258.jpg (287x298, 7K)

>No all blacks
Really African people begin most diverse people and still afro americans define blacks as subset from slave trades.

isnt he asian black?

wow you are cool

awesome post

n-NO
THEY TAKING OUR QUEENS

The wonders of racemixing.

Attached: 1511182608560.webm (290x290, 1016K)

Jesus christ man, are you a falseflagger trying to get people riled up about /pol/charts by making absolutely bumfuck retarded counter arguments and thus bringing more attention to the /pol/charts?

Fuck i wish that was me.

user that's just Woolie

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Judging by the picture he used they fucked up his fade. Or he doesn't have a enough of a fade to his liking. I don't really fucking know.

It's straightened. Not like black men with straightened hair don't exist or anything.

>I'm pretty sure it falls on the person making the claim to prove it wrong.

I already did. Mixed people are labeled under what the race they look like and that's not so good for you. You were the one who has a problem with the date so you should post something current that proves my data is outdated

Japan doesn't even exist in the final fantasy world

Why are all blacks such hypocrite pussies? I was seeing the other day some Jamaican guy having a DNA test and it said that he had some white DNA from like 10 generations ago and also Egyptian DNA, but the interesting thing is that he had 0% of native American DNA when most blacks in the Caribbean say they are natives of those islands, you invaded our land with the help of the English and in the end we are going to take back what is ours, if it gets you mad you just show how hypocrite and pussy like blacks are, are you afraid of competing with us? Are you afraid of us fighting back?

Attached: kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg (850x566, 88K)

>octoroon
Explain this.
t. White man

Stop caring and you do you, black people are people, there are nerdy ones, thuggish ones, suave jazz type ones, it's going to be right however you portray him (and you're going to get shat on anyways, there's no making those people happy)

Why is it the people that keep bringing up how much black is Barret reminds me of the out blackness contest? So let me ask the blacks in this thread. Is there prize if you are the blackest one of them all?

Attached: 7d7c7c53c584db61434ce42e6f401c90525cadb42e7430fd714c0c2adf98babd_1.jpg (320x328, 19K)

She must be very popular since she's mixed

She looks like an Irish woman I saw the other day, just with rounder eyes.

Race may be a social construct, but IQ isn't.
And niggers have low IQ.

Attached: 1531754040813.jpg (777x777, 94K)

Dont forget, trannies got mad when their was a sexy trans character in cyberpunk. People just want to be mad about something.

Someone who isnt even half black, like brittany venti. Usually a mullato parent and a non black parent.

Attached: 77898979784968.png (1024x500, 31K)

>white girl
boy

Emancipation Proclamation was signed before the war was over dude, the Union Army had to go through and free these slaves after the end of the war too.

Actually it's because in hot weather people are:

More likely to go outside into public for social events
More likely to be drinking large amounts of beer and other alcohol, which in turn makes them more aggressive
More likely to be uncomfortable due to heat in general, thus more likely to become aggressive
and of course in summer you are more likely to be buying ice cream

She looks DISGUSTANG

There is one thing white and black people universally agree on.

This is best Ghostbusters song: youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

Go read about hati, they killed their mullatoes after they killed their whites lol

Cheese makes your sleep deeper and less disturbed, thus you are less likely to notice getting tangled in your sheets until it is too late

This really struck a cord with me, damn.
>be half black
>don't really look black
>don't really look white
>people always think I'm Indian, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, or Southeast Asian
>keep hair in afro for majority of youth
>most people ask to touch
>some people just touch without asking first
>feel rejected by both black and white communities
Thankfully I've come to terms with it and realized that I don't really give a shit about race. I am who I am, I don't need a sense of racial pride.

>square doesn't care about what black hair looks like
>posts picture showing that barret hair looks black

Attached: 1360393066412.png (642x715, 21K)

Make a character. Give him likes, dislikes, a personality, quirks, draw up how he looks, the clothes he wears, the shoes he wears, the place he lives him and how it affects him. Then make him black. Don't be like all these other dumb fucks that make a "character" and the only thing about them is their skin color, who they like to fuck, and if they have tits or not.

>Barret is probably an Okinawan
FF is in a fictional fantasy world

The only black people who say that are coons, specifically of the Hotep and Black Hebrew Israelite variety. My ancestors were slaves, slaves don't invade lands, they merely inhabit it. It is a shame what happened to the Arawak people, because they either died out or were absorbed by maroons or mulattos, but your anger is misplaced. If Amerindian Hispanics (or anyone, really, there are East Indians, Chinese, Irish, Lebanese in Jamaica) want to move there, they can feel free to.

no gives a fuck about pacman. He didn't win to Mayweather so you can get the fuck outta here

You sound like an anti-vaxxer. Keep denying science all you want I guess, it's only yourself that you're harming.

>Bobby brown

A simpler time

That's what I do with all my characters user

ntr me RIGHT NOW

Attached: 985489974.png (1024x834, 40K)

Nah, it's someone who's grandparent was half black. They might as well be white.

Vased

Attached: vased and credpilled.jpg (700x1061, 58K)

It's not about pride, it's about fitting in and no matter how you look at it, you won't be able to fit in with completely when everyone else looks different from you.

That's like people who are 1/18th injun

Yeah but mulatto is half and half, burgers have a one drop rule, so even a minuscule percentage of "non-White" DNA while still looking WHite makes you non White to them. Even the Nazis were more reasonable than that.

Explain why blacks commit most murders and rapes

Haiti killed its French. Polish and Germans were granted citizenship and were deemed honorary blacks, after helping to kill the French. To this day, there is a wealthy mulatto class, some of which are half Lebanese now.

The only person giving New Jack Swing love is a guy who isn't even black. Cardi is trash, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsoLEjrDogU

That's what I am talking about, we are just moving into the countries and becoming majority and our objective is to end up absorbing everyone else, we will change that ugly USA name and rename the country as Aztlan.

Then why am I not an incel and I have friends?
Checkmate, race realist pseuds.

Attached: 1499652308160.png (77x106, 20K)

What's wrong with this guy's hand

>The wonders of racemixing.

indeed.

Attached: 1560613539291.jpg (1080x1347, 163K)

I ran this through my Jive to English translator and this guy's story checks out.

why do you look white in your pic?
hmm?

Basically.

Pfft, sometimes it's clearly not even "half and half". Quincy Jones (60% black) has a daughter named Rashida Jones who looks like a tan white woman. Logic, a geek rapper, is half white and keeps bringing up that he's mixed race (including saying the word nigga) because most people think he's white, especially black people.

I mean, they are cherry picked and white women are better

>jive

she said nigger, though. she doesn't do ebonics.

>game takes place on a different planet
>with different continents
>and different races
>reeeeeee why arent the people like real life people?

What if you guys get absorbed, like what happened with the Germans? They're secretly the largest ethnic group in America. 6 generations from now, your children might as well just be white people with Spanish last names.

>mad user cherry picks
>cherry picks himself

>have relatives that look like this
>they got snatched up by white guys
Thousands of years of evolution lost. What a fucking waste.

Attached: 2CA6E339FFCB4211A3534D8919CC891E.jpg (820x1024, 104K)

Are you retarded?

Did you know Bruno got slammed for "cultural appropriation" for doing that?

Then you're golden. People like good character no matter what. Otherwise Yea Forums would hate this game.

Attached: 2722790-4939576680-26999.jpg (1280x800, 98K)

This is what came up when I searched for it

Attached: cpsda7sh4rf81qgzahyb986o7sfkemxqqliyjofh8jrrtm9wni9ahuenpgyo967d.png (635x617, 441K)

Why would they waste their genetics with groids?

Clearly, the only possible explanation is they were just born that way due to inferior genes.

Attached: black people have always been treated equally.gif (587x1232, 143K)

>your children might as well just be white people with Spanish last names
So Spanish people then lol

Are you a part of the light skinned nigga elite?

ITS TIME

Attached: C3D3EA92-632D-4665-843C-136A125D3A56.jpg (859x348, 21K)

Nigger means like 35 different things in Black.
It's a more intensely contextual word than fuck is in real English.

Which is fucking bullshit. He grew up listing to R&B. He was on fucking Showtime at the Apollo when he was a kid for fuck's sake.

better text on the second panel

Attached: black people have always been treated equally.png (587x1232, 238K)

Barrett's not black. He's Jamaiccan. It's basically another race with the same skin color. Like white people and the irish.

you do realise he wasnt saying getting your haircut was bad, he was talking about degenerate blacks who say styles of haircuts aren't allowed due to racial background

Where's Chicago on that map, my friend? How about Detroit?

Indigenous genes are hell of a race, extremely strong, that's why countries like Dominican republic cannot go full black because indigenous genes keep making the babies be born with straight hair and Asian eyes, also a bit more light skinned, same happens with the whites, brown skin and Asian eyes stay with you forever.

Pretty much dude. People in this country are so retarded, that they become surprised when they see Spaniards speak Spanish, or anyone who isn't mestizo or mulatto speaking it. Even some Hispanic people are falling for it.

>omg you speak Spanish? But you don't look Spanish
>I'm literally from Spain.

I heard exact conversation before.

It’s ok friend we mostly are killing ourselves. Just don’t walk in the hood nigga lmao. If you don’t live in a shit neighborhood that contains 1 black family then you have absolutely no reason to be scared of blacks unless you happen to be on THAT part of town

my wife looks the one on top, and i'm in the process of shooting more of my white dna in her baby maker for the 4th time. racemixing is fun.

>we are free what do we do now
>I don't know let's just stay here where everyone hates us

Correction, he was on the Aresenio Hall Show.

Bloodclaat, I never thought I'd see the day. Most of Jamaica is either black or mixed race (black and Indian, black and Chinese, black and Irish), since when did we become non-black?

>One nig nog does a girl wrong, so she thinks all black men are bad and start dating white guys
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING.

It's just people hating on him for no reason, really.

Here's the equality that blacks experienced in Detroit, hang on, let me google Chicago and spoon feed that to you

Attached: 984947894.png (1280x1027, 1.08M)

So how many of you blacks live on a street named after MLK? Someone mentioned in a thread a few days ago that is a marker for "black hoods".

>One
Yeah, stereotypes get created when a single person does something.

*this exact

Wow, it's almost like people base their perceptions of people based on personal experience. I'm sure that this is something that happens exclusively to black people and not in any other setting

Attached: 1546317075190.jpg (529x586, 26K)

except drownings can be prevented by education
i should be able to say the same about crime, but we all know thats untrue

This is true as fucj but I live around some redneck guy and some old white folks. Great neighbors

Since Cool Runnings and that 'Who Let The Dogs Out' song. 1994?

No race experiences equality. See early asians in America yet now...

And blacks in Chicago have of course always been treated equally to whites

Attached: 57478475174.jpg (1024x1152, 347K)

Well how about a big case that was blasted all over thee news that even shut ins like me know about it. And the other one you know
>The glove don't fit

Attached: rihanna-1.jpg (590x375, 155K)

Sounds like paradise.

If you suffer from unironic autism disorders, it's just statistics and only numbers telling you people are evil just because.
If being nuanced won't cause you to disintegrate on spot, it's a plethora of reasons which varies from person to person that do intertwine.

She deserved it. She threw the first blow. She tried to hit Chris Brown with her heel.

>>we are free what do we do now
>And we have no money to go anywhere else
>And just going somewhere else could get us killed
>So where stuck here where everyone hates us
>And we hate them too
Yeah, so easy to move back then user.

>A civil-ish /pol/ thread that hit the bump limit
What magic is this?

The chinese are one of the most successful subgroups in America and they were shipped in to perform as honest to goodness wageslaves whose lives were worth less than white workers. How much time must pass before a subgroup has been healed of oppressive scars?

thats some cool hair

>insane black women attacks man for literally no reason
>throws first blows
Stop

Once again, black people blame a fictional man behind a curtain instead of acknowledging the possibility the their actions and the actions of their ancestors may have led to a long line of poverty and bad choices that prevented them from escaping it. Nope, it was all the man behind the curtain.

I don't think asians were ever forbidden to go to the same schools as whites, eat at the same restaurants, work at the same jobs, use the same bathrooms, drink out of the same water fountains, marry the same people, live in the same places, take out the same loans, were enslaved, beaten, lynched, emancipated, etc

>excuses and more excuses
I didn't knew you overcome adversity by using excuses for every single one of your problems, thanks for enlightening me

How long are nigs going to keep whining about muh slabery and segregashun like the nigger in this thread? No black society has been successful. Niggers, by and large, don't have the genetics for high iq. They don't have the capacity to create civilization and think access to whitey is a human right. Worse, they commit massive amounts of crime and can't even be GRATEFUL for the paradise the white man has given them.

BASED BLACKMAN

Attached: 1445912494785.gif (404x230, 3.44M)

Yeah, it was bullshit that she didn't get charged with assault.

We ran out of steam due to constant etika nigger threads.
You can only say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER so many times before you need to recharge your white power batteries.

Attached: 1558636621053.jpg (710x532, 52K)

It don't matter who threw what. Fact is the news made her the victim of him. So no wonder eh?

So is that why you blamed the Irish and the Jews user? Sounds like you need to overcome your problems.

Have you guys noticed that every Tyler Perry movie has the same plot?
>Lightskin black woman is dating dark skin nigga
>DSN is aggressive and a douche for no reason, becomes abusive towards LBW
>LBW gets away from him, meets a strong, sensitive light skin nigga
>LSN treats LBW right, but LBW doesn't like him because ???
>LBW goes back to DSN, gets physically abused
>LSN saves the day from DSN and he shares a kiss with LBW

Attached: 1526577739651.png (847x1111, 314K)

b-but the white debil has stolen this paradise from black egyptian pharaohs!

He isnt black tho.
He is "Dark Skinned Human Race".

Who Let The Dogs Out isn't even Jamaican, it's Bahamian!

I'm sure you guys were real popular in school

I too have watched the boondocks friend.

Tyler Perry's plays are kino, but his movies (aside from Acrimony, Temptation, and Meet the Browns) are trash.

user, if you hit a girl you are a faggot, you are much more stronger than her you can just immobilize her with your strength instead of beating the shit out of a woman, stop acting like a chimp

You stole this from Boondocks, and you're still correct. It's always the biracial looking light skinned niggas too.

I bullied nigger nerds like you

Niggers always do this.

>i sho think you wuz popula in school :)
>you beez rayciss
>punching you in the head with your back turned (offline only, like what happened to a member of my immediate family leaving them with permanent brain damage)

They can't actually argue. They can just complain about whitey and how muh dick beez so big n sheeit.

Yeah, I should have just posted this if I wanted to derail the thread.

Attached: 36e.jpg (900x466, 45K)