"They nerfed my main Jerry!"

>"They nerfed my main Jerry!"

Attached: IMG_20190620_200244.jpg (1332x1840, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

randomnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Seinfeld-The-Twin-Towers-Billy-Domineau.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't just nerf your main! I mean, it's YOUR main!

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 6K)

Attached: 1561006964776.jpg (1332x1840, 622K)

Posting in epic thread stolen from twitter

Say what you will but this is some pure anger. This man was truly hurt by this and it shows.

Attached: 1492825783690.jpg (1280x974, 259K)

I don't see what the big deal is George. Just find a new main! There are plenty of characters to choose from

Attached: b991ccd8-2172-45e7-a7cf-f766b4a79cda.png (1168x712, 744K)

Fucking Elaine needs to shut the fuck up about shit she doesn't know about.

Is this real?

Well, they did it! They nerfed my main!

Attached: 8358639D-DF55-4035-91B1-0836B18973AE.jpg (450x334, 18K)

Elaine, when a man finds a main he can't just find a new one. He must be with that main until the series is done!

Attached: jerry-seinfeld-season-10-interview.jpg (620x440, 93K)

This dude is almost as salty as I am about Disney star wars.

>Jerry: What do you mean it's an infinite combo?
>George: It's an infinite combo!
>Jerry: So you can just keep going forever?
>Elaine: That's what infinite means, Jerry.

>10 seconds of applause

Attached: IMG-20190620-WA0000.jpg (597x450, 17K)

It's a simple Z motion Jerry! It's not that hard! A single button press isn't a combo! That's a single button!

Attached: Canstanza.png (832x447, 406K)

>HE'S A NIGGER! LOOK HE'S A NIGGER!
what did he mean by this?

Attached: kramer.jpg (300x225, 8K)

I think he was discussing the negative stereotypes associated with people of darker skin tones and the related socioeconomic factors that develop as a byproduct of racial coding and discrimination. I'm glad he had the bravery to go out on a limb like this.

>Something about a plot where Jerry has to break up with his new girlfriend

What about a half press?

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A HALF PRESS JERRY. YOU EITHER PRESS THE BUTTON OR YOU DON'T.

Nah he racist lol made him apologize, he still a racist tho lols

yeah george costanza is a real person and he's leading the gamer resistance, rise up with him gamer

Attached: 1443943565233.jpg (501x689, 50K)

I'm a zoomer and who is this guy

>you need to be at least 18 years or older to use this site

Attached: 1325905725133.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

haha i saw this on twitter, so funny xD

it's incredibly likely that an 18yo doesn't know what seinfeld is it was cancelled before they were born

Attached: thesummerofgeorge.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

>reruns

"They made them bottom tier Jerry! Bottom Tier! Not even the scrubs touch bottom tier. Oh god I'm ruined."

>watching live tv in 2019

George constanza form the seinfeld sitcom which is 10 times better than any shit on tv nowdays

>literally making a whole thread out of posts you saw on twittter

Its that banjo string sound show

I guess this is marginally better than straight up twitter screenshots.

I am literally George. Manlet, balding, living with my parents. I wish I had friends like Seinfeld, Kramer and Elaine.
At least I have Yea Forums.

there are worse lives to be had

Have you tried being Opposite George?

Do you keep cake in the dresser next to your bed?

>Nah he racist lol made him apologize, he still a racist tho lols
oga booga to you too my African American brother.

Kramer couldn't handle being heckled and set off on a unfunny racist tirade. He could have done it smart and played it against them but he cracked

It's fucking Seinfeld. I'm serious when I say out of every TV comedy in the 20th century, Seinfeld will be remembered the longest.

Is it like the big bang theory?

A character from one of the best tv shows ever made. You might not get some of the jokes cuz technology they use is different but it's still good enough without knowing the references cuz it's just well written. It's not like some comedies that don't age well cuz they're just pop culture references

No, because Seinfeld isn't shit.

yeah, but is it real

I'm wondering if Always Sunny will reach that status.

...Newman!

George scored some good chicks sometimes, even if always ends up in ruins for him.

>Jason Alexander plays video games at the Nintendo booth at the 2003 People's Choice Awards Backstage Creations Talent Retreat (Photo by L. Cohen/WireImage)

>cancelled
I'm 30, many people my age didn't know who Seinfeld was until the memes started spreading out.

is seinfeld posting going to become a thing again?

That’s not what Bania said

Seinfeld is my biggest guilty pleasure.

Attached: 1476645716534.jpg (920x3556, 630K)

nah that would be I love lucy

Attached: ricky-leans-on-freds-shoulder.png (854x528, 367K)

holy fucking cringe

That seems like it was written by someone that just watched a " top ten best Seinfeld episodes".

Just some random cubicle worker in an episode of Friends.

It's not as good as Seinfeld, it's better than almost all other sitcoms though.

Jerry shouldn't ask for the Cheetos and then "what's the deal" the Cheetos. Jerry should ask for a drink and then George should ask for the Cheetos.

What the fuck? Even before I knew about the memes I knew about Seinfeld. It's Seinfeld. He's the highest paid comedian of all time just for royalties off of a show years old

Meh it's been going down hill but I'd say curb, senfeld, iasip, and parks and rec are top tier all occupying the same slot. Each having little things they do better than others but no one standing out. Though curb to me is better than all just by a smidgen

Kramer, he couldnt handle the bantz and went for the nuclear option

I know, I watched the re runs when I was young, when I talked to people about it no one knew about Seinfeld, they knew about that shitty show friends though.

I'm 28 and i didn't LIKE seinfled until after i saw curb in 2007ish. Maybe sooner. My friend always showed me it and i was aware but i never got the comedy. Then in got smarter and i could actually understand the nuances of the jokes and plot so i realized how dumb I've been

To be fair it takes pretty high IQ to get Seinfeld

Literally the Rick and Morty of the 20th century.

jery get ipad

Attached: 1554958945605.jpg (960x960, 97K)

It so wasn't. I wouldn't put royland or w.e. along with Larry fucking David he's in a league of his fucking own mate

Jason Alexander literally predicted the future. Look at all the 2D shit that came back. Fucking Castlevania Adventure Rebirth, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic Mania, Samus Returns.

This is what future TV will look like won't it? That's depressing.

He's a beast at poker, be careful.

I'm not even joking, all the fucking 20 somethings in my college class were saying "What's Seinfeld?". That was the first time I legitimately felt old.

I don't think he actually said that.

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't do this.jpg (500x628, 85K)

Ricky was a chad of which likes this world has never seen before or since.

This is proof that everyone with autism should have their limbs removed and their tongue if possible

Larry David is the only good living Jew desu.

Attached: who's that pokemon.jpg (104x182, 5K)

I was born on the borderline of millennial and zoomer. 24 years old. Always thought Seinfeld looked boring when I was younger but I started streaming it and I’m experiencing it for the first time right now. It holds up.

I mean he goes around New York wearing a cape.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 22 and like Seinfeld a lot.

Attached: 1529537265427.jpg (300x223, 110K)

It does actually. I don't want this great show to be forgotten. I want young people to appreciate it.

Attached: 1561046846263.png (300x241, 82K)

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Costanza_(16x16_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[ISHYGDDT].gif (16x16, 3.99M)

S4, E33 The Die
>J: "Alright, 'Van-dee-lay, the weakened wizard points his old, crooked finger at you and shouts an ancient incantation!"
>[Kramer swings the door open and shouts, quickly shutting it behind him as if someone is on his tail]
>K: "Eyyuh!"
>G: "Let me guess, another polymorph? Jerry, I'm invincible. You think I'm gonna let some scrawny old man boss me around?"
>E: "Didn't your dad say you had to be home by 8?"
>G: "No. He said I could stay out until 11 if I called first."
>K: "Hey Jerry, you still got that kerosene I hid in your drain cleaner?"
>[Kramer takes a bottle out of from underneath the sink, takes a swig, and makes a strong reaction]
>K: "Nevermind."
>J: "Enough jibber-jabber. Yes George, it's another polymorph spell, and it looks like the wizard is using his last bit of strength to cast it too. Make a DC16 Wisdom saving throw."
>G: "Ha! Vanndilae has +6 in his saving throw! I could roll a D12 and make this no problem! Sorry Elaine but looks like I'm gonna have your character for chicken dinner after all is said and done."
>E: "Yeah, yeah."
>J: "Um, in character please?"
>E: "[sigh] Bawk, bawk."
>[George stands up, picks up his D20, and shakes in vigrously in both hands. Kramer approaches Jerry and sticks the drain cleaner to his nose.]
>K: "Does this kerosene smell rotten to you? I think it's gone bad, Jerry."
[At the same time, George throws his die to the table in slow motion and it clatters as it rolls onto a 20. George jumps in joy, while Jerry is trying to get kerosene away from his face and Elaine continues to file her nails.]

>G: "Yes! Yes! I did it, take that you stupid wizard! Georgie finally did something right!"
>[George picks up his die and gives it a big smooch. Jerry shoos off Kramer and returns to his upright position,]
>J: "Alright, roll the die."
>G: "[laughs] I just did Jerry! Natural 20! Natural 20 baby!"
>[Jerry looks down at the table.]
>J: "I don't see a die anywhere George."
>G: "Yeah I picked it up."
>J: "Well I've got to see it, George. For all I know it landed on a 1."
>G: "What! A 1! Jerry I got a NATURAL. 20. Do you have any idea how rare that is?"
>J: "About as rare as all the other numbers."
>[George waves his hand at Jerry and jerks his head to Elaine.]
>G: "Elaine, you saw it, back me up here!"
>[Elaine gives an empty look, then bursts into a smile.]
>E: "Bawk bawk."
>G: "Aagggh! Alright, fine, I'll roll the stupid dice again. I mean what the odds that I-"
[George throws the die on the table.]
J: "1, you're transformed into a house spider and are squished under the wizards finger, game over."
[Jerry and Elaine stand up and start putting things away, while George stands in place completely still.]
>E: "Hey, we still going to that Chinese place?"
>J: "Yeah the reservations in 30 minutes we gotta get going."
>G: "Wait wait wait wait! This isn't fair! I- I rolled a 20, Jerry! A 20!"
>J: "Sorry George if I didn't see it, it doesn't count."
>K: "Yeah George, you always gotta let the dealer see your cards. I was in your shoes once- This one time in Vegas, I was rolling 20s left and right at the craps table!"
>E: "You roll two six-sided dice in craps. How were you rolling 20?"
>K: "Well, that's what the dealer wanted to know."
>[Kramer takes a swig of the kerosene.]

Jerry you've gotta listen to me man i didn't rape her SHE CONSENTED!
>But george she's 14 years old she can't consent to sex
SHE CONSENTED!

Attached: 1493736688288.jpg (469x530, 142K)

This . Just be the opposite-you and you will be a winner like George was.

A lot of shows are timeless user. I'm that age and I have friends who won't shut the fuck up about. . .well Friends.

what was up with that episode where they stared at that 15 year olds tits and that was totally fine. elaine even asks if they think its wrong and they go nope and the audience laughs. why would they write that into the show. at least jason alexander is playing a character but seinfeld is supposed to be playing himself.

that comic predates the concept of top 10 list videos on youtube

Do you ever get on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia!?

>future tv
user...

so glad we stream now

>tfw no one on Yea Forums was even alive when Seinfeld originally aired

that sounds like something costanza would say

Attached: 1498190043444.jpg (1437x1442, 204K)

I grew up watching Seinfeld because it was reran on Fox which was one of ten channels my TV could pick up.

3/10 bait, kid. Made me reply, but not enough to actually make me care.

This is bothering the shit out of me but I remember someone telling Jason Alexander about Costanza-posting on Twitter and he made a single word tweet about it and I can't remember what it was, can anyone tell me?

>Jerry loses his car, uses Uber
>Kramer's using Jerry's car for Uber

Attached: 1488832690655.jpg (255x255, 16K)

>in the end it turns out Kramer didnt understand how Uber works and was driving people around for free
They FOOLED me, Jerry!

Shame on his audience. They are the reason Mr. Popo is blue.

God dammit I can picture this one perfectly.

Attached: 1484529061931.jpg (411x346, 50K)

>No Jer, I call it UberBeats!
>Like, music, right?
>No, no, not like music. You can't get a moment's peace in this city. and when you live with your family or roommates sometimes-
>No...
>-you need a little bit of privacy to...
>Kramer! No! No!
>Beat off!
>No!!! In my car?? Kramer, who told you you could let people beat off in my car!
>Well George does it all the time!
>WHAT?

Attached: heil.png (1388x1000, 422K)

Mel Brooks isn't dead yet

I can literally picture the camera shots for the scene where Jerry is on the phone, waiting for his Uber, with the car pound asking if they've seen his car, and his car pulls up next to him. Shot of his face before cutting to Kramer parking while smiling before he turns and sees Jerry, causing a violent double-take.

This reminds me both of the post 9/11 episode and that guy's SeinfeldxInuyasha fanfic.

>Post-9/11 episode
The greatest script on the internet.
randomnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Seinfeld-The-Twin-Towers-Billy-Domineau.pdf

might be. He even played league a bit.

>post 9/11 episode
???

>tfw I can hear the voices

Attached: 1550030604012.jpg (475x466, 127K)

>george impersonating a firefighter
>jerry cautious of all the dust
>elaine breaking up with a guy that survived the towers falling
>newman opening mail addressed to the world trade center
>kramer lending the terrorist his box-cutter
>the way it all ties together at the end
Holy shit this is perfect. As I'm reading it I can just picture every single scene.

Attached: 1441919945125.jpg (612x574, 66K)

>Kramer challenges Newman to a match in Super Turbo to settle some money that is owed
>Newman accepts despite Kramer generally beating him in ST
>Later in the episode, Kramer bursts into Jerry's apartment
>"OHHHH I messed up real bad this time, Jerry!"
>"What? What's wrong?"
>"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong, Jerry! I FORGOT to ban AKUMA, Jerry!"
>"What do you mean you forgot to ban Akuma? He's inherently banned! You can't go into a match assuming that Akuma is unbanned!"
>"Tell that to Newman. I saw him practicing touch-of-deaths off of Zankuhadouken setups just this afternoon."

Attached: 1558473152374.jpg (1944x2592, 1.86M)

See

How do so many people know this is from Twitter?

>this entire thread

Attached: 1536890755754.png (809x492, 373K)

I think it might be the filename

I don't have twitter.

Based as FARK

a bazillion eceleb threads, jannies that don't do their job and then you go and do something like this Yea Forums

Attached: 1557392677922.jpg (292x188, 74K)

There's good off topic threads and bad off topic threads. This is the good kind, like /an/ threads.

>Seinfeld is my biggest guilty pleasure.
why the fuck would it be guilty you zoomer

its the angry guy from jacobs ladder

>Jerry, if the mirror is 5-5 then why do I always lose?

Do it like George; don't fap for a month and become enlightened.

the negroes

*sigh* Mirror matches are NOT 5-5

nah its been awful since the cast stopped writing it after season 6, now they just let anyone write episodes even if they don't understand the characters show has become cancer

Attached: froggers.jpg (1280x738, 241K)

I'm a Marine biologist?

If you are 18 then Seinfeld ended before you were born

This comic is 10 years old, maybe older

What difference does that make

I don't think top ten videos existed back then, and we were arguably better for it

this is exactly how I feel about 2D Zelda. fuck 3D

>guilty
zoom zoom

my Z1 and LA nigga

this is fucking perfect

Attached: 1422744678761.jpg (697x463, 63K)

VERY good.

Attached: omm.png (369x331, 260K)