Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349973
youtube.com/watch?v=floUzbrzWro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No

who?

Yes

Someday Genobro. Keep your chin up. We'll make it someday.

Attached: 1553745894422.png (811x567, 371K)

No

No

You'll get your chance one day Genobro

Attached: 1550018688642.png (297x360, 106K)

Probably not, though not impossible.
I feel like The Hero/Luminary pretty much shot his chances.

He was already fully playable in a game 23 years ago

Attached: Culex Battle.png (256x223, 9K)

Wait another 10 years for Smash 6

yes

Attached: huh.jpg (800x450, 18K)

No
Now fuck off and stop spamming threads about your autism puppet.

Attached: 1558154442002.png (1188x980, 776K)

He already is, user! Just equip his Spirit in Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

Mallow was better anyways.

Who gives a shit? He was a party member in a late-SNES game from 23 years ago. Anyone who has nostalgia for this character is literally a grown-ass adult and shouldn't be demanding for their inclusion in a Smash Bros game.

>another fucking Mario

Yes.
Kill yourself.

Attached: whatever kid (geno).gif (903x500, 3.55M)

genochads ww@? (where we at)

Attached: geno dancing on them haters.gif (950x801, 580K)

Better than a non important puppet that was a party member over 20 years ago. Geno isn't a good Square rep, he isn't a good Mario rep, hell he isn't even a good Mario RPG rep since he only had one important role throughout the whole series. You faggots are mentally ill, I cannot imagine why you would be obsessed over someone so worthless and unimportant.

Attached: 1557991090850.png (266x367, 126K)

fucking based genochads

Attached: geno drinking coffee btfoing the haters.png (272x224, 89K)

faggots

Attached: geno calling genohaters pathetic.png (2358x2165, 455K)

I love Geno a lot and he is from one of my favourite games. it makes me sad he will probably never be in. I hope they add his mii costume with Luminary at least, so I can play pretend.

forgot my picture

Attached: I fucking wish.png (600x538, 196K)

Attached: 1552508707226.png (582x600, 312K)

What would happen if there was no Mii costume though? Would everyone see it as a sign that Geno was coming later? Would there be 6000 threads on Yea Forums?

Attached: hero_mask.png (229x326, 169K)

ok kid

Attached: boomer geno.png (885x972, 245K)

Nope. Sakurai is mocking genofags.

Not even God will answer you fags and your prayers, when you called him forth he spat in your face and gave you a mii costume. Not even the devil will waste his time dealing with you, you called him forth and he spat in your face and made geno a spirit. Your autism puppet is fire wood. Get over that fact and move on.

There would probably be a lot of speculation as to his return, but let's be honest - he's always been near-impossible, ever since the grinch leak. Now that the lloyd-crash leak is basically already confirmed, I think there will be a lot less speculation as to the last two characters.
Even if his costume doesn't return, his fate is already sealed

Yeah, he's a straight up lock for the next game if he isn't included in this DLC lineup.

Sorry most people don't know about your flash in the pan game from '96 that got entirely replaced with a rebooted series, user.

shut the fuck up retards

Attached: geno dab.gif (550x300, 1.54M)

Your literal who puppet will never be playable, you will always be mocked and ridiculed at every instance. The next Smash is coming in like what? 10 years? Yeah good luck still campaigning for Geno after that long, even the most die hard supporters will lose hope and abandon him. Such is the fate of an irrelevant and unimportant character. Next time go campaign for a character that is actually important in their own games alright?

Attached: 1545726189953.png (1413x757, 184K)

>genofags STILL begging for their puppet to be included among the big leagues

Attached: 198571987589175.jpg (256x197, 9K)

Nnnnnnope!

Attached: DabanaDee.jpg (859x637, 43K)

>seething projection
Sorry user, if it makes you feel any better one person I know who I'd consider a Nintendo fanboy actually knows who Geno is, then again it's just one person and he'd probably want another anime sword fighter.

Attached: 1544609443503.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Cope.

Attached: geno dab.png (550x300, 48K)

No
He was lucky to even get a spirit

Attached: images.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yeah, as a partner in the next Paper Mario game.

Nope

Attached: 1558217302284.gif (156x220, 11K)

What edgy middle school tier writing is this?

Attached: 1502437019195.jpg (568x568, 63K)

Next smash there's not gonna be any geno reference at all! Are you excited?

why does it always turn into SEETHE!!! COPPPEEE!!!!!! when we talk about what characters we want
I think almost every person here understand he's unlikely to ever be in so how is there even an argument about it

>K. Rool and Ridley against Geno

False Flaggots go home

Attached: smash.jpg (550x352, 77K)

Fuck off coat tailer. None of us like you faggots. Now go back to your cuck shed.

Attached: 1541200964615.png (742x613, 138K)

>The next Smash is in what, 10 years?

Zoomers keep track of time since Brawl was released and people were asking for Geno, Ridley and K. Rool

I fucking wish

Oh hey I remember you, you're the guy who made the exact same post with the exact same picture in the other threads since you're that original.

How does it feel having a character you hate live rent free in you every time you come to the board?

Attached: Geno Bait.png (1006x909, 339K)

>it's that puppet again
Puppetmon will never get in over Agumon.

It's possible, if ninty is THAT willing to get Banjo in Smash and deal with SE again, Geno has a shot of returning to the PM series.

Feels good since I'm enjoying Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo in the game. How about you puppet kike? You enjoying your spirit?

Attached: 1543932358847.gif (321x262, 320K)

>Good luck campaigning for Geno after ten years!
>Ironically while using a picture of Ridley and K. Rool

How many years do you think it's been since Brawl you fucking brainlet?

Attached: 1314761713084.jpg (191x205, 17K)

Good luck convincing everyone ten years later that a puppet who hasn't appeared in a game for over 30 years is worthy of Smash.

They're still waiting Yea Forums

Attached: maybe_next_time_by_madfather.jpg (828x460, 98K)

Cope with what? I don't even play Smash

Ridley and K. Rool are actually important within their own series. Geno is not. Put the puzzle pieces together you dumb puppet nigger.

He already is, just play SMRPG.

>The absolute state of cope fags

Good to know everyone is on the same playing field of 4 star Legend including Geno

Attached: Cope.png (1387x1549, 2.82M)

>Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Rob. Etc

I would like to say yes, but he's owned by Squeenix. Best I can do is a "maybe someday". Perhaps Squeenix will stop acting like a faggot.

>m-m-muh four star spiritss!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
YOU'RE ACTUALLY PROUD OF BEING A STICKER KEK?

You know, you can just say you haven't played the game instead of pretending to know anything. It just makes you look retarded

First party characters that are important to Nintendo's history and they are the main stars of their own games. Geno doesn't compare to them.

>Same playing field
You do see the characters representing those spirits, right user?

>Brings up something as a trait of being disqualified
>Counter point completely makes it inconsequential
>Y-You faggot! H-haha! Proud of being a sticker?

It's alright to lose an argument, you can't always be right user

Attached: 1313925598386.png (500x461, 32K)

Oh pray tell how is Geno important in Super Mario RPG? Mario was collecting the star roads long before Geno came. And all what Geno did throughout the journey is give exposition for why Mario should do what he was going to do anyways. You can literally remove Geno from the game and nothing would change. He is that worthless.

Man fuck Mario RPG, that's not what is important here. How is Geno important to Mario period? He's got one appearance in a spinoff game in a series running what, 3 or 4 decades?

Ever wondered why Piranha Plant and the rest of the DLC fighters don't have spirits?
If you can't make the connection then by all means continue deluding yourself like you've always done Genofag.

>How is Geno important to Mario period?
He isn't
He isn't even important in the one game he appeared in lmfao

Would be nice for Genofags, but it's not seeming likely

Yes as a Mii costume

Why do people want Geno in anyway?

You faggots said the same thing about Banjo and look where that got you

>Mario was collecting the Star roads long before Geno came

He got single one and had no idea what it actually was.

>All Geno did was give exposition
Because he actually knew what was going on. Story elements and exposition are not entirely synonymous.

>You can literally remove Geno from the game and nothing would change

I disagree since Mario wouldn't search for the other stars, go to Star Hill finding out how wishes work and the consequences, or even why would he bother going to Bowser's castle to fight Smithy? All he saw was a sword come out of the sky and destroy his enemy's castle. But if you want to argue semantics there are plenty of characters in Nintendo games that could just be fucking removed and no one would bat an eye from the respective games. Falco, Metaknight, hell even in Kid Icarus Uprising Palutena did practically fucking nothing

It's all zoomers trying to be hip and cool by replicating one of Japan Time's mistakes.

Why are anti-genofags so cringe?

Attached: genofags are mad.png (427x473, 74K)

I'm pro-geno retard

Attached: file.png (128x39, 3K)

>Joker a SMT rep from a different company
>The Hero a rep from a different company
>Banjo a rep from a different company

>"But Geno is a rep from a different company"
Exactly, you know how many Square spirits are in the game? 3. Cloud, Geno, Mallow. Compare that to shit like Capcom that's all over the fucking place, they still bothered to go out of their way to get the rights to use him.

Who is that?

You stupid faggots are literally never going to shut up about this are you. God the ballot was such a mistake.

Can you just answer why?

Geno got blown the fuck out in every way by both Piranha Plant and Hero.

>The Ballot was a mistake
Ah yeah, the BALLOT. The BALLOT was the mistake. Not them adding 3rd party after 3rd party like Cloud or Pac-man that leads every single autistic dipshit in a hundred mile radius to come out of the wood works to demand their shitty character that has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo be added into Smash. Yes, it was the BALLOT. The BALLOT was at fault

Die you smooth brain chuckle fuck

> Never the guy
> Never drew a dime
> Never had a good game before 2004 and even then was overshadowed by vastly superior cameos like the Koopalings
> Never cut a memorable promo
> Never put anyone over
> Never had the popularity to appear in other games despite Nintendo making millions a year
> Main evented the lowest drawing Super Mario game of the 90s
> Tanked the buyrate of Super Mario RPG in 1996 so hard Squaresoft and Nintendo divorced and didnt talk to each other for 10 years
> Was barely ever in the Smash Bros picture because he was never a big enough deal
> Only the 5th best member of the SMRPG party
> Only the 14th best partner in the Mario RPGs history
> His role was utterly BTFO by Rosalina and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Rosterfags on us
> His puppet design was cringeworthy
> His characterization was cringeworthy
> Unironically calls himself """"""""!?""""""""
> Shit hat
> Failed at his first game so badly that he was reduced to a menu in Superstar Saga
> Only significant achievement was accidently being a long running meme character suggestion for Smash
> Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
> Drew so poorly in his 1996 debut that Dixie Kong of all people had to take the spotlight on the SNES
>Spent the latter part of his existence buried by superior character choices
> The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the trademarks folder at Square-Enix and rallying with all of his no-draw buddies for the Smash Ballot just to be BTFO by a fucking plant.

Attached: 1540477017764.png (329x349, 75K)

Imagine being so autistic you spend 5 minutes typing this out over someones character they want in a video game

He should be in Mario Kart

Attached: pedapen-genomallow.png (500x350, 79K)

Cope

Attached: Peach Daisy self.gif (370x300, 247K)

Truth hurts, I know

>Say you want Geno in Smash
>Send rosterfags in a frothing rage

How does he do it Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Dab.gif (550x300, 1.54M)

He never will be

Why do people even want him in? He's literally the most irrelevant character ever. He showed up as a side character in a Mario spin-off game that came out 20 years ago. Why put him in when there are far more iconic characters to choose from?

No. This game and its use of fan favorite demands like Ridley, K Rool, Banjo, etc was his best chance. I get the feeling it's more a matter of Square not wanting to give him the ok, not that Sakurai doesn't want to use him. In Square's eyes, why should one of their reps be a relative unknown with nothing upcoming he can promote?

Eh, Cloud didn't really have anything to promote when he was added to Smash 4 did he?

The FF7 remake was already announced by then. Granted it seemed like vaporware for the longest time, but still. Plus, while I like Geno, Cloud is arguably one of the most iconic gaming icons there is. Bit of a difference between him and Geno there.

Nope

Attached: cute.png (447x697, 67K)

Why are you pretending being "iconic" matters, especially now of all times when random Fire Emblem shitters, the retard from Xenoblade, a yoga mat, an irrelevant toy from the 80s, a second irrelevant toy from the 80s, and fucking Palutena queen of irrelevancy are all in? I could name more. These are characters that were absolutely who?tier and no where close to "icon" status when they were added. I don't think being an icon matters anymore. Even the added fire emblem characters are forgettable within their own genre and series

The characters you listed all have a reason to be in though. The Fire Emblem characters are for marketing, and because Fire Emblem is a popular franchise that Nintendo is pushing. Shulk is in to represent the Xeno series of video games, and also to market the Xenoblade games. Wii Fit was one of the highest selling games that Nintendo made, and is a well recognized character. The toys are recognized as a part of Nintendo's history. Palutena is in because Sakurai made Kid Icarus.
Geno has no reason. He's not iconic, he's not relevant, he can't be used to market anything, and he's not important to the Mario series. There's just no reason to put him in.

fun fact: the extremists who put him on a pedestal are stupid faggots
fun fact again: the extremists who waste their time shitting on peoples' favorites are stupid faggots
i was a realistic banjobro and i was blown the hell away by his reveal. it's such a good feeling. to the good genobros out there, i hope you get your day, too.

No, and that's a good thing

You could say the same thing about Ice Climbers.

Fucking samefag, neck yourself

>lloyd-crash
Holy fuck, imagine wasting slots like that

it's not how I would do it, but like I said, it's just getting a lot of traction.

Attached: file.png (1163x422, 71K)

Geno geno
Cope and seetho
Will you get in games?thats a no!
Your popularity will not grow!
Its sad that this must be so,
But you reap what you sow!

Geno geno
Lost as nemo
Copy right is a disaster
Geno gets squeenexs ethics blasters

Geno you hit a new low
Guess what:Cloud and hero
They will make you go oh no!
Graal is from a company not in smash!He will be ready to bash!

Graalian has such a moveset
pots,bombs and graalats;he can get
Graalian is so in
Relevancy is where he can win

Graal Classic gets updates galore
Geno is just a cameo whore!

Attached: 0254EE92-3C74-4EF6-8D18-38BC557C1A01.jpg (533x573, 284K)

>They will make you go oh no!
fuck me avoid writing poetry again I nearly spat my drink

Cope N' Seethe (Formerly Cuck's)

How much you wanna bet a zoomer filled steve discord making all of these anti geno posts

Good to see that the Anti-genofags are still as obnoxious as ever.

>None of us like you faggots.
speak for yourself dumb nigger

Attached: deletk.roool.jpg (480x360, 22K)

By not being playable

GET FUCKED PUPPETFAGS
STEVE IS IN

Attached: 59F459FF-997D-446F-8D01-2EEC77031659.png (1170x658, 380K)

Is this actually real? I haven't heard of it before, so I'm thinking this is something you just made up.

Why did you bother asking if it was real when you easily could have used the information in the image to just go see if it was real?
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349973
Do you want your bib with this spoonfeeding?

Saw it a few times myself for a week or two now, fairly sure it's fake though.

The Edelgard/Sylux one is not a fake, but is probably just a lucky guess.

>Crash fucking Bandicoot
>waste of a slot
fuck you.

Fuck you too
Steve is going to take crash out behind the shed and beat him for his pass invite

Attached: E45572CC-DA45-489C-AE3E-880EFD4E29DE.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Eventually...

With Ridley, K Rool and now Banjo, Ultimate has shown that meme-magic is real.

Attached: 650.jpg (650x359, 43K)

>grotesque steve
Fuck off fake fan

I hope his mii costume comes back and they make the headgear piece a mask this time

Attached: 20140725_geno.jpg (353x500, 121K)

me too, holy fuck its all I want. Please just give me back the costume so I can play pretend. Please

3 easy ways to make the newest rosterfags (The MAXIMUM COPE Stevefags) To Ree at the top of their lungs while shitting themselves
>1: Say you want Geno
Him being wanted in the game by a large group of people since the Brawl Days (And they will constantly try and revise history to make it seem like no one wants him) makes their blood absolutely boil.
Expect them to chimp out soon after.
>2: Say you want Jibanyan or any Youkai Watch representation.
Expect "HURR IT WAS MUNGA FIRS" screeching, alongside screams of Zoomer and any other buzzword that flits through their subhuman brains, but they could also be Pokefags REEEing about how much they hate the series because it isn't Pokemon.
>3: Laugh at them for their inability to cope over the fact that Banjo got in over their meme blockboi
Being reminded that they were wrong about Banjo not getting in and laughing at them for thinking Steve would get in triggers their advanced autism something fierce.

Sure, but it's worth noting that all of those are first party reps. Being iconic isn't a requirement, but it certainly doesn't hurt. Especially for 3rd party reps. The fact is Geno can't get in unless Square gives the approval. Not being viewed by Square as iconic/relevant could be a factor as a result.

>stevefag
Of course, I should've known. We already have a MS rep, so you'll never get in. Get BTFO'd by Banjo, faggot.

Attached: Poll (East).jpg (685x568, 97K)

As a costume, yes

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BANJO
THERE ARE 2 SLOTS LEFT
WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR A SECOND REP YOU WILL SEE

Attached: CEC9275A-9262-414F-9BFE-76EFE563334D.png (960x960, 415K)

I hope they also include Mallow as a costume. Either as a brawler (whomp glove) or swordfighter (froggie stick)

Attached: mallow_and_geno.jpg (537x369, 26K)

I LOVE STEVE

Attached: 8E6903F2-75B8-4964-AB84-99536599D328.jpg (840x512, 133K)

>seething
that was easy. Japan is waiting for an ACTUAL legacy character, while you go seethe in the corner.
Have hope Genobros, you still have a slim chance of making it.

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

Yes, in the superior Smash experience
youtube.com/watch?v=floUzbrzWro
>Ridley is actually fun and has air game
>Geno playable
>Ganondorf has an actual moveset based on his appearance over all of Zelda
>No garbage like Wii Fit and Duck Hunt dog

He's in

Attached: Eternal_darkness-pious.jpg (479x320, 35K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STEVE IS FUCKING IN CRASH IS OLD NEWS MINECRAFT IS ETERNAL IT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD EVEN BETTER THAN HIS GAMES HES IN LOSER FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

Attached: C27ED4BD-24A9-42CB-BB0C-44668CC079A3.gif (502x522, 2.06M)

>No garbage
>Waluigi
>Shadow the Hedgehog
C'mon son

Attached: #99.jpg (744x533, 67K)

Maybe next time.

NO HES IN

Attached: 1B8DDB60-1980-481E-A948-CC910254496D.jpg (320x299, 25K)

>WFT and Duck Hunt not being playable is a supposed highlight
lmao must be hard being this big of a faggola

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 7.14.30 PM.png (258x258, 65K)

getfucked

Attached: banjo_kazooie_super_smash_bros_ultimate_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

FUCK YOU BANJOKE
2 MORE SLOTS HES IN THE PASS
YOU SHALL SEE NERD
KILL YOURSELVES SAME GOES FOR PUPPETFAGS AND DOOMFAGS

Attached: 951BF012-4AD1-4B0E-905A-11B0DBC74DBD.png (960x990, 476K)

based and graalpilled

>K Rool got in
>Ridley got in
>Fucking BANJO got in
>But Geno hasn't
Imagine being a Geno fan, jesus christ

Attached: 1559611082150.jpg (637x637, 37K)

I'm hanging by a thread

Edelgard/Sylux are not happening in a million years, Edelgard isn't even the MC of her own fucking game and is sharing her role with 2 other characters while Sylux is Sylux.

"He looks cool"

His mii costume will be back once the Dragon Warrior is released. They have no reason to scrap the costume knowing there are people like you who will pay an extra buck for him.

they for some reason think he's the main character of SMRPG

people were shitposting this about banjo too, y'know

he'd represent the mario RPG games

Why does a spinoff series need to be represented and why specifically this character?

because he seems the most realizable as a fighter (his attacks are pretty much special moves for a smash moveset), and if we're getting a main character mario RPG rep, might as well go with someone from the first one. and he's really liked in the Mario community.

none of the other Mario RPG partners have had the impact geno has, if you consider the paper mario, m&l, and SMRPG titles to all be "Mario RPGs"

That's still related to the ballot.

Try playing Super Mari RPG fucker

No. But if it weren't for Square Enix, yes.

I doubt Square Enix give a damn about Geno.

I imagine it's more Nintendo and the Mario team wanting to block this old and foreign character when they have many of their own they would rather promote.

Attached: mario_toys.jpg (596x266, 43K)