ACHUTA

ACHUTA

Attached: 1559441594220.png (474x673, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CqpGfWrmc4
youtu.be/3e5gTrRzIxA
vocaroo.com/i/s1EzNBuzUpmB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*tink tink tink* uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
O WANA BOTA

Attached: Twisted Rancor Trio.jpg (493x621, 163K)

SSSSHEPHIROPHSSSSSBBPPPSSHPLPLP

Attached: Nilkobwaas1.JPG.jpg (429x505, 236K)

HIDAN GILFA VA EEEE NO AH GILFA

Attached: gilfa.jpg (640x800, 245K)

KHAAAAAAAAAA

they always sound like they're swallowing and making big gulp sounds through a tube

damobostakMICKEEEEglabbomogoo...

I always remember the rodians going "PATEESA PATEESA" but can't find a voice clip of it.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (640x800, 240K)

It's great that the influence system works both when it's positive and negative but I find it a tad bit retarded that I have to do light side actions to get some of my followers to the dark side.

>takMICKEEEEE
Every time

The sith trooper death moan is embedded into my subconscious.

CHUTA PATA KAWA

like what?

Anything that will get influence with followers who naturally end up on the light side like Baodur, Handmaiden or Visas. I basically have to help people, be generous with them and keep telling my followers how everyone should love each others.
Then they'll get my alignment, which is murderous asshole. That's kind of retarded.

Oh Master! I love you, but I hate all you stand for. But I think we should go press out slimy mucus covered lips together in the cargo hold!

Pretty sure its only that way for Bao Dur
You can easily corrupt Handmaiden with dark side actions

POO-DOO!

EECH NIGGER MUKACHA

wtf bioware...

youtu.be/1CqpGfWrmc4
HK is easily the best thing about any dark side playthrough. He's so well voice acted.
Also this was gold: youtu.be/3e5gTrRzIxA
Revan has a good sense of humor

Handmaiden doesn't like dark side actions so you lose influence with her which means she'll be the opposite of your own alignment. It's not that bad with her since you can just be nice to her for a short while, duel with her and be done with the whole influence thing.

It's really dumb with Visas though, if I'm abusive with her I'll lose influence and she'll turn light. She's literally a sith apprentice assassin for fuck sake.

I dont know what you did but I just recently finished a dark side playthrough and I had no issue influencing everybody aside from Bao Dur, but I never use him anyway
Visas and Handmaiden were sucking my sith cock

You most likely didn't actually treat them like shit and murdered everybody while they were around.

Well no, I tend to play a more realistic dark side character not an unhinged lunatic
Kek

There we go, they didn't suck your sith cock at all, you were just a bitch who couldn't help himself but be nice to his followers.
Why even bother replying to my post, making him doubt how the game actually works even though I fucking know how it works.

You dont have to gain any light side points though

Mira best girl

KEPOONA

vocaroo.com/i/s1EzNBuzUpmB

[something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it]