Western character design vs eastern character design

western character design vs eastern character design

Attached: 1561040485987.png (399x504, 311K)

She actually looked better before...

Show tits

Is this supposed to make me like western design?

Left looks better. Gooks are fucked in the head.

Is poland west or east?

Attached: 1503175528716507505.png (178x180, 56K)

soul vs soulless

Attached: 1561072809061.png (2000x954, 2.41M)

>left looks better

Attached: 1546346977931.png (645x773, 11K)

I want to fuck the babe on the left jawline is actually hotter

my room to swish my tounge and penis in her mouth

God this fucking sucks man

Attached: Dog_Face04.png (553x536, 455K)

so if i were to punch this insect in its weak bones i could just crack it like a pistachio shell yes? haha VERY disgusting

Attached: 1459303417484.jpg (612x612, 149K)

>filipino family in los angeles.
>In general around tons of asians.
>The U.S. born ones usually don't care that much about their racial appearances that they'll get plastic surgery.
>Can see this to an extent with Asian-American actors.
>Foreign asians.
>Go apeshit with plastic surgery.
>Especially anything involving their eyes.

Although I haven't been in that shithole in years so I don't know if Asian-american women got hit with the plastic bug as well.

>Got out of SK before they could make me beautiful

I have to go back

Jesus Christ.
Gooks disgust me.

Attached: itsanabsolutekindofdisgusting.jpg (854x859, 176K)

way hotter

go back to r/asianmasculinity

I want her to whip out a big dick and fuck my ass

reminder that korean face butchery is a scam, they hurt and cripple people (nerve damage, bone cracks, infections, skin sagging) then cherrypick and photoshop examples

Pic obviously not related, as she didnt even looked bad before.

While I can appreciate right's cuteness, I'm actually a cheek and jawfag

Attached: 1542026474219.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>Western girls get PS
>They look like horrid demons from the dark world
>Asian girls get PS
>They look like 10/10 qts
I always wonder why.

Obviously some girls go to far, asian wise too. If you visit here in Korea and go to a placed called "Itaewon", all the prostitutes look horrible.

>filipino
>Asian
ayo hol up

>knowing that subreddit
How about you go back negro?

Before: Korean
After: Japanese
History repeats itself

Attached: IMG_1867.png (1300x824, 1.03M)

She looked way better before.

shut the fuck up onsokumaru

I like the before photo more. Wouldn't mind making mutt babies with her

Attached: 1505500482019.jpg (315x391, 14K)

the left makes me hard
the right looks like the generic gook

Any plastic surgery that involves the face is a no-go for me. New tits, fat injections in your butt, and whatever, go crazy. Once you start fucking with your face you've got a problem.

Men that love themselves are drawn to women who remind them of daintier versions of themselves. Traits like defined jawlines can do that. Pedophiles and hebephiles hate themselves and are drawn to the right.

soul / soulless

This fucking unironically

So Rowboat is in charge of the Imperium now?

I get really upset every time I see this. She was so beautiful and stunning in the before image. It pisses me off that the poor girl fell for the korean plastic surgery meme when she really gorgeous to begin with.

Attached: 1530102356889.jpg (527x530, 71K)

Attached: east vs west character design.webm (480x480, 451K)

She looks fine on the left. If your fucking pet peeve is a girl's chin and she doesn't have Robert Zdar levels of chinnery, you are just gay.

O B S E S S E D

ITT Fat white losers
I saw so many ugly fat white losers in Japan with girls with messed up faces like the left, my Japanese friend joked to me that white people always find the ugliest girls in Japan

Well no shit Sherlock.

you're seeing makeup disasters from the west
we don't really know how often they fuck up plastic surgery in asia

They fuck it up just as much if not more, especially if going for the ultra cheap in the spic-asian countries. It's just weebs being weebs.

>my Japanese friend joked to me that white people always find the ugliest girls in Japan

cope

>eastern character design vs western character design

Attached: 1448901627895.jpg (708x708, 55K)

You wat me to lie? Okay she said white people always steal the hottest women in Japan and she loves black guys and Chinese

Left pic isn't ugly though

Attached: Polar Bear.jpg (2060x1322, 896K)

I wonder what they do with all the jaws they remove...

They feed them to the dogs

If you're not just trolling, god damn I need to move to Japan fucking now.

You call that ugly? You are beyond insane.

Imagine the god tier jawline your son would get.

Attached: 1540886508317.jpg (600x824, 448K)

Asian women look worse when they do plastic surgery. They all look the same with their eye changes. It's so fucking cringe and ugly, they are better off staying natural.

I don't know why we can't have both

Attached: 1430782117693.png (800x900, 646K)

If the doctors don't all have grisly bone pillars in their house they're fucking up.

Attached: Lfc5d0F.jpg (2592x1728, 810K)

>after

Attached: images(2).jpg (297x170, 7K)

I thought I'd see a lot of girls with big moles and messed up teeth there but honestly the average girl is cuter than your average white wench

Attached: IMG_1875.jpg (1535x1129, 305K)

she looked absolutely fine before. what the actual fuck is wrong with women they are literally insane

Attached: preocupado.3.jpg (1698x1131, 1.4M)

So you're saying unattractive people date each other? Wow what a revelation.

that's a lot of penis bones

Before is better. I would ricecook with her.

Attached: 1560292172159.jpg (3312x4095, 734K)

women absolutely love doing this face they think it's the funniest thing in the world

the game on the bottom had a brown qt with a perfectly toned ass and abs in your face the whole game

left: pig disgusting tranny face
right: you may now approach moi

>brown qt
oxymoron

It's the female soja

You posted a 13/30

So why did OP post a topic that is far more broad than video games, and is known to cause contention, on the video games board?

tfw no cute tired gf on the left

She's just an average girl that appeared on some talk show I'm not cherry picking, that's literally just a random girl on my TV

i would berry my dick so far inside her ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

>another east vs west debate between women

Nearly everyone on this hellsite is pathologically insecure and dumb as hell. Everything here makes so much more sense once you realize this,

Attached: BrieLarson.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

Good vs bad, tough choice

Attached: 1516441838869 (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yea Forums - Random shit tangentially connected to Video Games

Yea Forums - As soon as it started being curated it stopped being about videogames

If you knew anything, you would know that there is no such thing as a random girl on Japanese TV. They don't put average or unattractive girls on TV. I live in Japan, she is above average.

Okay, maybe you're in Tokyo which is full of Chinese and Koreans and hardly any Japanese anymore that's why you think she's above average

No, I'm not in Tokyo. Do you live in Japan? Have you ever lived in Japan? Or is your experience as a tourist?

I want to know the thinking behind these catacombs.
>hey we have too many dead people to bury in individual graves
>that's cool we can just cram them in caves and shit
>so do we give every skeleton it's own section or what
>no fuck that man let's just take all the bones and make sculptures and shit like a necromancer

>different people have different standards of beauty
golly jee you mean humanity isn't a huge hivemind?

I'm neither of you but I went to Tokyo for christmas and I honestly thought they were the most beautiful women I've ever seen. cute girls everywhere I went. Not all the time, but way more frequently then any other country I've been to.

Attached: QT.jpg (280x420, 42K)

I lived in Chiba prefecture, I was near kashiwashi

Looks to me like they're not better looking, just much more feminine.

I dunno I live here and have seen both the good and the bad. Especially when I visit my buds in Seoul. I've seen WAY WAY more good than bad. The bad/overdone ones usually work at brothels and shit.

Most girls just get one small thing done or nothing at all.

both honestly. They were very neotenous and well dressed yes, but also their faces and cute slim bodies were to die for.

Let me guess, dancing monkey?

It was created as part of an effort to eliminate the paris's overflowing cemeteries

>Paid downgrades

I don't understand what you're talking about, I don't dance

How long did you look at a single girls face? You might not be willing to admit this, but your ability to judge another races beauty is diminished compared to being able to judge your own race. What I'm saying is, I've dated (and fucked) some girls in japan that were stunning at first, but the longer I looked at them, and especially after I saw them in a natural environment (laughing, not posturing) and without makeup, I realised they were quite average.
Honestly, the blissful ignorance is better, I wish I could go back.

White ambassador for business transactions between Western and Japanese companies.

Sorry, I mean english """"teacher""""

The average 20 year old Japanese looks like a 15 year old white woman
The average 20 year old white woman looks 30

I was there for a long time and got to know quite a few girls. I was amazed by their beauty and still am, it's not a race thing, I know plenty of girls of all races where I'm from. Japanese girls are just a higher tier from my experience.

>I wish I could go back.

I too wish I could go back and probably will next winter if my finances are in order.

The fact that art was the answer to this is pretty funny tho.
In a thousand years archeologists are gonna wanna know why korea has so many jawbone fragments lying around.

How can the East even compete?

Attached: western cancer.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I meant I wish I could go back to ignorance. I still live in japan, but I've settled down with a girl now.
How long did you live there? Do you speak Japanese?

>tfw grew up on spider-man and Peter's love of redheads was imprinted on me.
I'll never get the asian meme

No I didn't work there, my girlfriend works in Tokyo and I just stayed home and watched TV and played video games. Sometimes I'd go to 7/11 for the fried chicken or book off just to look around. Anyone who buys games on eBay is retarded, it's literally cheaper to buy a plane ticket to Japan, spend a weekend there and buy games in bookoff than ordering them on eBay

Stop trying to make a subjective matter into an objective one. I've lived in Japan for a few years, dated and fucked a bunch too and they're still hot. Koreans are getting hotter and hotter the more I stay here too. It has nothing to do with ignorance.

My girlfriend had to move back to Japan recently, but she's asking me to come live with her. Should I take the leap?

Also, video games.

Only if you don't have to work

Have sex with me, incel

Look at those replies lmfao

The seething weebcel aka WCK is coping and samefagging with replies such as "cute" or "she looked better" because he's a paranoid retard.

Sorry I'm straight

see

you need help.

Learn Japanese first, or you'll be another useless faggot who has his wife hold his hand through every encounter. I see it so much and it's pathetic.

this should be a fucking crime.

I can just tell you're actually fuck-ugly yourself.

>settled down with a japanese girl
>talking this much shit about japanese girls

you seem like an ungrateful asshole, no offense.

>learning Japanese to impress a girl
As long as you know かわいい and 大好きだよ you don't need to know anything else honestly

dancing monkey get a real job

Seoul > Seoulless

>living in a foreign country and not learning the language
Illegal immigrant-tier

I'm not talking shit, I'm being honest, because I feel like there's a lot of delusion from tourists and people that only ever look at pictures of women on the internet. I think Japanese girls are on average the most attractive, but I also think people tend to overstate the average attractiveness, to the point that it comes off as some kind of bizarre escapism. But that's just my observations.

I can communicate a bit like asking for food or directions. Mostly I just call my girlfriend 変態 spank her ass and tell her 大好き I don't really need to know anything else

Embarrassing.

So you need mommy to hold your hand every time you need to fill out a form or make a phone call or do anything an adult needs to do?

Jealous homo lol
Why would I need her for that? I don't live in Japan, I just visit her before the 90 days are up then go back home. The only form she fills out for me is at the post office to ship all the games back home

>because I feel like there's a lot of delusion from tourists and people that only ever look at pictures of women on the internet.

I've seen japanese girls IRL and talked to them up close. I don't know how that could be delusional.

You're basically a mail-order bribe then.
If you stay in a country for long periods of time and don't learn the language fluently you're only making it harder for yourself to fully enjoy where you are.
What happens when you get tired of your gf, or she gets tired of you?
What if you tey to marry her down the line and can't even aske her father for approval or hold a convo with him?
Just learn the language, it can literally only go uphill from there.
Plus you can play more vidya.

I've seen this type of thing many times, never ends well. At best you'll be homebound and isolated.

You see them the next morning without makeup too? Epic yikes!

Yes. And all women wear makeup. End this meme.

私は少し日本語を話せる。もっと勉強すべき。

If i ever got cosmetic surgery it'd be in SK

They actually have that shit down over there whereas you get straight up fucking bog'd anywhere else. Hell, foreigners get discounts

>私
No shit, I thought you were talking about someone else! Thanks for clarifying!

>Drinking all night with friend until the A.M
>Tell her to come back to my place and wait for the trains to start working again before going home
>She's hesitant because she doesn't have her makeup pack with her
>Tell her it'll be fine
>We get to the hotel and she washes off makeup
>Still hella cute
Plus, all girls wear makeup.

Holy shit! Got 'em

I'm learning, I just think I'm actually autistic because my teachers and principals wanted me tested and im too slow to learn
I've bought well over 200 Japanese games all CIB and I'm trying to learn but I'm dumb as a rock so it's slow.

Don't beat yourself up over it, language learning is a time consuing process.
Just make progress each day.
Talking to people helps, and living in a country where the language you're learning is spoken helps a lot.
Plus people love when foreigners show attempts at learning the language.
Especially english speakers since we're known for assuming english is the default.

Even with make-up and surgery, Asians look like abominations

Attached: 1561085067239.jpg (1437x1359, 698K)

>I think Japanese girls are on average the most attractive
You're a paranoid incel who is still a virgin and you have yellow fever because you believe those hideous creatures will talk to you when you leave your parents house for the first time in a decade. Shut the fuck up LOL

Attached: 1561085242952.jpg (304x375, 29K)

desperate incels who want to lose their virginity will have yellow fever because it takes no etfort to fuck those insectoids

Like clockwork. I hope you get paid to recycle shitposts and aren't just some insecure Mary.

cope

go back to reddddddit
now

Is left and right supposed to be the same person?

Attached: goofy.jpg (600x578, 49K)

I noticed this, when I'd try and order food in Japanese the women were extremely helpful and went way out of their way to help me
The guys seemed way ruder to me

What exactly changed about her eyelids?
I see a ton of extra makeup and different pose, but the eyelids are hidden under makeup now.