How has streaming influenced the videogame industry?

How has streaming influenced the videogame industry?

Attached: 1546263183600.jpg (1452x817, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atX-yFN-lNA?t=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she influenced something alright

NINTENDO

Attached: 9F351248-81B6-42EE-B46D-7336D400E948.png (734x541, 89K)

>she

JOHN

Why does every tranny seem to have narcissistic personality disorder or some other crazy ass mental disorder on top of their gender dysphoria?

Attached: 1561030400696.png (500x509, 184K)

What’s up man?

Whoa... So this is... the power of hormones...

40% soon.

FUCKING

POST THE FART

>trannies are crazy
huh, who would have thought that people that delude themselves into thinking they're the opposite gender would have other issues too?

unironically killed it

It's a blight.
The communities that surround these streamers are pure meme spouting cancer. I avoid any game that gives streamers early access like the fucking plague.

>Tfw almost fell for the trap meme
dodged a bullet.

I think she's actually cute desu... if you're reading this, hi :)

>names herself narcissa
>is a narcissist

like pottery

Attached: 8f3.jpg (2816x2112, 1.24M)

I am just waiting for him to join the 40%

HIRE

youtu.be/atX-yFN-lNA?t=20

gender dysphoria is a mental illness no matter what biased retard "scientists" or (((doctors))) have to say about it

he's gonna off himself soon, isn't he? I can feel it

THIS GIRL

Well user with all due respect every time I try to apply logic to this situation like you a mountain of people dogpile me and call me a bigot and a nazi and tell me I should die and that my grandkids will be brown and that I need to have sex and that I'm an incel.

they throw all this shit at you once even if some of the insults contradict each other and frankly I'm tired of dealing with it. It's easier to play along.

>narcissistic = woman

Dilate

>girl

NUMBERS

Gender dysphoria was always considered a mental illness, similar to anorexia. It was only recently that it was taken out of the DSM for politically correct reasons.

There are doctors who still argue it's a mental disorder since surgery etc does not improve prognosis (suicide rate is still high, etc). But the woke tranny brigade refuses to acknowledge this.

The left is really, literally, unironically controlled by mentally ill people.

Attached: D96D9B69-3993-43CC-A107-E35EC14086F9.jpg (833x500, 59K)