One will protect you, the other eight will try to kill you. Choose wisely

One will protect you, the other eight will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

Attached: 82.png (898x906, 1.23M)

These will never not be dumb. How can ANY of them win against all of the other eight?

Gene is the only one who could win against the other 8. Rule of funny would give him the edge.

either Guts or Cloud

Assuming Cloud is leveled up with all materia,
obviously cloud.

I’m go with my girl ammy. Mostly because she can stop time and I like her.

Guts would fucking annihilate the rest with his Protagonist Gear.

It's always going to be Guts. No question.

Attached: Co_69TzUkAAjQW5.png (705x774, 635K)

Alucard with that Shield trick.
gg no re.

And shit, if he loses? At least he'll finally get the sweet release of death

Attached: p52.jpg (1132x1600, 511K)

I love the Zelda series to death but you're kidding yourself if you don't choose Alucard.

I don't know how powerful the middle/middle left are.

Of the other 7, Link, Ryu, and depending how you interpret the game, Ammy are the only choices that could be argued for without sounding like a retard.

Cloud is absolutely up there with Link if you don't ignore the shit he's capable of in gameplay. Summons are fucking broken.

Summons have no actual feats. Battle animations as a whole are unreliable and have no bearing on the capabilities of the character.

>Run around the world to punch someone
>Can't travel effectively without a train.

Cloud does have some good feats, and is clearly a better choice than Guts, I'm mostly astonished people are picking Guts.

amaterasu could easily beat every single one of these. the only ones with any magic protection are link and alucard

link and time travel the fuck outta there

link cant cause others to time travel, in majoras mask when you play the song of time with the deku princess in your inventory you reset the game without her in your inventory

The correct choice is Raziel.

That's fair; some summons have no gauge in canon at all since they're all gameplay. KoTR definitely isn't something I would give to Cloud.

>play Prelude of Light
>Gives me the master sword
>jam it in
>escape

Yeah, that's about how I feel about it. It doesn't help that things like Supernova weren't even in the Japanese version, not to mention the glaring inconsistency it causes when Sephiroth needed meteor to wound the planet.

This discussion is dumb.

The deku princess is coded as a quest item and behaves as a quest item. Link clearly can effect others with the inverted song of time.

Also Link returning to the past would do nothing to help save the user from getting shanked by the other eight, not a valid tactic.

>pick alucard
>ask daddy dracula if i can borrow death for the weekend
>win
wow that was hard
>muh code
retard

I'll take Ryu, he's got some wicked impressive feats and can turn into a dragon

>featards will argue link wouldn't get split in half by cloud, guts, ryu, raziel, raiden, or alucard almost immediately
Ok nintendies fuck your dog and have your crossdressing botw erp somewhere else
My choice is cloud with both of us having final attack + revive materia