How was I suppose to know he wanted me to shit in his mouth?

How was I suppose to know he wanted me to shit in his mouth?

Attached: C509D74B-0F3F-476C-8094-00D8BF4C7358.png (198x255, 95K)

>not naturally shitting on everything he comes across
you arent playing it right

doesn't he ask for blue pebbles or something, should be quite clear. moreso after that tower that asks for eggs in its mouth on the first level

tfw you can't shit in someone's mouth
Is this Conker or Banjo?

I made this thread because I spent hours trying to find a stone for this fucker

When I was like 4 or 5, yeah this took me a bit to figure out. Also
>that soul paint

.I made this thread because I spent hours trying to find a stone for this fucker
Oh for fuck's sake, user, I hope this is bait.

For some reason I really liked this little guy as a kid.

you try it and find out.

Playing BK for the first time, just finished Clanker’s Cavern. Which world is generally considered the worst?

The world we live in.

>Got to Mr. Vile
>Got dunked on by Mr. Vile
>That's it I'm going back and getting all the honeycombs and farming 1ups
>Look up a full clear guide for all the levels I hadn't finished
>Hadn't even noticed this motherfucker until I did
I'm getting too retarded for this shit.

Attached: 1560363319781.jpg (986x1024, 66K)

I often see Rusty Bucket, Gobi's Valley, or Click Clock Wood called the worst. I always liked Gobi and CCW, didn't care for Clanker's, Bubblegloop, or RBB, but if I went back to play it now it would change.

Banjo 1 : Clankers is probs the worst
Banjo 2: Witchy world and Jolly Roger Lagoon are literally the only good ones

Attached: 1559664426681.gif (480x270, 2.52M)

Only Tooie worlds I actively disliked were Glitter Gulch Mine and Grunty Industries, the rest were decent to great.

For me personally Mad Monster Mansion is so boring to 100% and Click Clock Wood (while being an interesting level in concept) is a nightmare to 100%.

Clanker's Cavern is the worst, I think.
Freezeezy Peak can be annoying if you don't get the hang of the move you learn there, the snowmen are fucking annoying.
Rusty Bucket Bay can be great or bad depending on how patient you are.

kek

Attached: 1530514810280.jpg (255x352, 17K)

I've never played Banjo but it's definitely not Conker.

How nice, Banjo and Kazooie were able to fill a bucket together.

Fake Banjo fans deserve death, imagine ONLY being a fan of a series just because a character from said series gets to be playable in Smash.

Absolute pathetic, you are no better than the shitty Castlevania zoomers. Fake fans disgust me.

Attached: Banjo.png (1177x662, 40K)

>CCW
>worst
Where in the fuck have you ever even seen that opinion? From like the early 00s until now I've only ever seen people (rightfully) gushing about how good it is.

>muh sekret klub

Banjo was popular as fuck back in the day, how is it a secret?

That's the mentality that ruined this place.

On Yea Forums. The complaint is usually "similar level 4 times" or as said, hard to 100%
>What levels are the worst in game Yea Forums?
>>List Levels
>>>OMG YOU DON'T LOVE EVERY LEVEL FAKE FAN DIE

Attached: nQXxwyq.png (527x385, 318K)

Rusty Bucket Bay. Fuck that place. It's better in the 360 version, but the original N64 version was dreadful.

what's the difference

In the 360 version, notes are saved once you pick them up. In the original, death or leaving a world resets the notes in a world, so to 100% a world you have to pick all the notes up in one life. In rusty bucket bay, it's very easy to fuck up and die in the engine room or when trying to get some of the underwater shit your first time.

Mostly just the collecting notes aspect. In the N64 version, a death means a reset, and it's really easy to fuck up and die in several parts of the level. The 360 version on the other hand just saves the notes you do get so you don't have to do repeats.

Oh will you guys stop crying about the fucking engine room already? Even when the gears are still moving, they stop for a few seconds here and there to give you enough time to run across. You can easily grab what's in there without any trouble with or without the gears fully turned off.

The fans never stop though.

Just go around them

Kazooie has a bunch of fucked puzzles like that, drove me nuts when I was a kid.

How does ground pounding tanktups flippers warm him up?
How was I supposed to tell the portholes in RBB were sometimes interactable when they're almost identical to the normal ones?
Why do I have to go through that shitty obstacle course every time I want to be a crocodile?

The worst one is definitely GV. Everything else that can be considered bad is just tedious or hard, Gobi's is just fucking boring. Makes for the most droning experience

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I helped the little lightbulb things get on the tree and lit them up with an egg throw, but then they give me a timer and tell me to "shine" or something.
Tried going through the star, using invincibility, nothing worked.

Attached: 67 - Christmas Bells.jpg (640x480, 226K)

If the item placement was unchanged and carriable between seasons (but still unreachable unless you're in a specific season) instead of building the level as if the seasons were 4 mini levels, it would've made the level way better as the teasing items at least could've gave you a hint of what's left to collect, not to mention opening so many opportunities for impressive or entertaining early item grabs in speedruns.

did you try hitting the button?

H-heheh! Yeah, how was he supposed to know he wanted him to shit in his mouth!

You didn't, you get frustrated and give up, and then a friend mentions that he saw the answer on Gamefaqs or some shit and you come out with a "Motherfucker."

Bubblegloop Swamp

There's a button the back of the tree. If that didn't work, it's flying through the star. Been too long since I played it.

And I fucking ruined it. No need to berate me, I'll just see myself out of the thread.

Attached: brush.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Have you tried going IN the tree?

It's like Clankers key where you have to go through 3 times

I fucking hate Bubblegloop swamp, every other world is fine

All of them.

Jesus. Finish the game.

>duhuhu me funny me copy DSP

That's why you go to the engine room first.

That's what I do. The rest is pretty easy.

I love Gobi's Valley.

Gobi. It's just so lazily designed with shit thrown everywhere, really patchwork, and lets the whole game down.
Swamp comes second because it's this hyper-horizontal nightmare world that comes across like an intern designed it.

Rusty Bucket Bay was fine for me. People hate the "double oxygen" use mechanic, but you have to go underwater all of like twice in that world. Otherwise it's a super tight and varied level.

As a kid I found falling from heights from just trying to speed through things (or being reckless, I was a kid) made it sometimes as bad as RBB

What is the point of this area? I used the speedy shoes to get to the flying pad in time and this is the only thing I saw in the room which could be flown to which you can't get to without flight. Then I can just see the entrace to freezeezy peak from a higher vantage point. Is there something here I'm missing?

Attached: banjo cave.png (644x474, 636K)

Gatekeeping shit you enjoy from potential new fans disgusts me. Would you rather kids never get interested in older games and have them fade into obscurity?

You can fly into the other room.

How are they fake if they're actually playing and enjoying it?

Ah, I'm retarded

You can unlock a piece of the advent calendar that's flight only with a grunty pad in freezeezy

But user everyone knows you aren't allowed to play old games if you didn't play them when they first released. Seriously what the fuck is the logic with gatekeeping like this.

I feel stupid that I only just realized that the entry to Freezeezy Peak is like one of those countdown calendars to Xmas with chocolates inside.

Are you American? I don't think they're as common over here as they are in Britville

Clanker for being a swimming based level in a 3D platformer or Rusty Bucket because of the engine room

Always disliked Clanker's, Bubblegoop, and Mad Monster Mansion.

Attached: 1560281256813.jpg (1080x810, 38K)

God Tier: Treasure Trove Cove, Freezeezy Peak, Click Clock Wood
Git gud tier: Rusty Bucket Bay
Great tier: Mad Monster mansion, Gobi's Valley
Meh tier: Bubblegloop swamp, Clanker's Cavern, Mumbo's Mountain

Australian, but yea probably the same reason though.

KEK

Because a good 30% of the jiggies in the game are somehow gated behind shitting in someone's mouth

even in the final battle you have to shit eggs into holes

Either Clanker's or Rust Bucket Bay.
Both have the problem of being fairly open, convoluted stages with areas you have to keep coming back to, and demand significant interaction with swimming.
Clanker's is generally the more boring of the two.
Rust Bucket Bay is a bit better in that regard, but is also a lot harder, and dying once means you have to go get notes and jinjos again.
There are plenty of ways to suddenly die in RBB.

I'd say the portholes that go to other areas in RBB make it worse than Clanker's simply because they look identical to the ones that don't do anything. Clanker's doesn't have any bullshit like that.

Terrydactylland is such a mixed bag.
On the one hand, the pure concept should be god tier, the stompodon plain is one of the best head-scratchers the game has to offer, and it is one of the few stages that uses the world connections well.
On the other the stage is so fucking huge that backtracking is obnoxious, the dinosaur transformation that warrants the stage being so big is criminally underutilized, and for as late in the game it is, it has an unacceptable amount of "guess I'll come back for this later" shit.

Doesn't he say "fill me up" or something? Quite a clue, don't you think?

That one, by far.