What the fuck was this faggots problem?

Attached: Carth.jpg (320x320, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vg1gTas7OAA
youtube.com/watch?v=G8o6tmUG7dU&list=LLhrPhu57F9G3O1JJYJ7J_ug&index=2&t=0s
youtu.be/U0k8ov6rnXk
youtu.be/6Ymc_5dake0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something seemed to be bothering him. Maybe you should have spoken to him and seen if you could have gotten him to open up about it.

I hate this retard, even on a good play through I try not to use him.

Attached: 8hoeggr2gma21.jpg (500x438, 47K)

And he's the first dude they throw at you, too. Shit character.

SOLDIERS GOOD
WARRIORS BAD

Being betrayed by people really you trust will fuck you up for the rest of your life.

>Underrated.

Attached: 1513980043319.png (1080x829, 1.64M)

Unironically feminism.

That was amazing autism
Canderous is trying to be nice and mend some old wounds and Carth is just like FUCK YOU CANDERCUNT YOU LOST THE WAR NOW FUCK OFF

HK47 should just have his own game.
youtu.be/Vg1gTas7OAA

Attached: HK-47.png (276x368, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G8o6tmUG7dU&list=LLhrPhu57F9G3O1JJYJ7J_ug&index=2&t=0s

he was a fine character, as usual people hate all the characters that don't suck the protagonist's cock instantly and without doubt

I mean, he was unironically right about everything. The Jedi are untrustworthy as fuck and if you go down the dark side path his point is only proven further.

He's a passive aggressive faggot and he treats everybody like shit
He still treats Revan like shit even after you reunite him with his son
Fuck him

REVAN WOULD'VE UNDERSTOOD FRENS ;__;

I think you're mixing him up with Atton

I will never get tired of killing his son. The only time I felt bad playing darkside is getting told off by Canderous for murdering the Krayt hunter.

Why could I not skin him and wear said skin like a suit? This made my time with this game boring.

Attached: FD3D629E-7BA2-46FE-9EFF-7CC4D3BC3FB9.jpg (2048x1024, 271K)

Wrong.

t. Carth

I always take both pearls, every run.

YOU CAN GET TWO?

>fucking self-insertfags screeching that someone who reunited them with their son, helped him avenge his homeworld and put up with all his horseshit deserves some trust lmao

are you thinking of the guy from kotor 2 ?

youtu.be/U0k8ov6rnXk

Yeah, just kill the twilek guy after he blows up the dragon

That Krayt hunter was a fag tbqh, never killed him though

>edgy obsidrones hating on a character because he has realistic flaws instead of meme ones
like clockwork

>go out of your way to help this guy deal with his issues
>he finds out you're revan
>"I should kill you for what you've done."
>even though revan had nothing to do with the destruction of telos or taris

>be a cunt 24/7
>never stop being a cunt
>realistic
It would be realistic if he was a woman

CarthIDF out in full force

I would tell you why Carth has a god awful personality, but I don’t want to talk about it.

t.

Attached: *pouts*.jpg (185x272, 8K)

I didn't mind Carth
I thought Mission was worse, but cunny

>tfw your character becomes such a meme obsidian mock him in the sequel
youtu.be/6Ymc_5dake0

Jolee is a flawed but likeable character. Carth is just a whiny cunt. At least Bastila is only stuck up because she's sexually frustrated.

DOWN YOU GO!

Mission at least had the excuse that she was a kid. Carth didn't.

That being said, I did like his character arc.

>BAWWW HE DOESN'T WORSHIP ME! HE IS A CUNT! ALSO I PROBABLY ALWAYS PISS HIM OFF WHY DOES HE ACT ANTAGONISTIC TOWARD ME?!
don't blame the game for your choices

but he said he had a problem trusting so i figured i'd let him be

I swear I always get Carth and Atton confused.

Flirting with Bastila and corrupting her was unironically really hot
Especially when she starts gushing at how you're so unhinged and evil, she clearly has a thing for bad boys

>betrayed by his mentor
>could have stopped him but didn't
>this leads to his home planet being destroyed and family (apparently) dying
>keep fighting in a losing war
>this new guy he starts opening up turns out to be the guy who literally started the war and turned Malak to the dark side
OH MY GOD WHY DOES HE HAVE TRUST ISSUE?! AVELLONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Atton is far better
He's likable at first then he turns into a cunt, bur then you can turn him around again and he's a total bro

Carth is a vastly better character if you play as Female Revan. Bastila has a similar thing going on but I hack the game so I can tease and romance Bastila as a female.

>le pazaak!! reddit meme is better
Nope

Dark side Bastila makes my peepee hard

I want a submissive sith gf bros

Attached: 1184-0-1511947720.png (1920x1080, 1001K)

>samefagging this hard

Cope Biodrone

>revan turned malak to the darkside
You're retarded

play the game

You're retarded

>female revan

Attached: 1555305058748.jpg (480x360, 21K)

play the game

Speaking of Star Wars, ‘member when people were still playing old BF2 and everyone got vulched on the Tatooine map. Those were good times Yea Forums. *sips*

His suspicion of you was totally justified for both light and dark side characters, though obviously more so for the latter. He did nothing wrong other than be a bit of a moody bitch. The tweest only proves his point all the more.

I did a playthrough as FemRevan, but Carth fucking disgusts me so I didn't pursue the romance plot.

My favorite memory of BF2 was camping in the enemy carrier engine room in space battles

I have, multiple times
You should replay it and find out why you're retarded

No I mean, he's right. You're way too convenient just showing up as a skilled fighter with little memories, and then it becomes even more suspicious when the Jedi train you asap and then refuse to tell anyone why they're doing it.

play the game and stop lying, you are not fooling anyone

He never says anything about the jedi being liars though. Thats Atton.

>you're not fooling anyone
I know, because everybody else ITT has played the game
Play it user its really good, dont skip dialogue either

Except he does. He has at least one argument with Bastila about how neither she or any of the Jedi Council will tell anyone besides the MC about what's actually going on.

He never does even in that conversation
You're mixing him up with Atton who says that all Jedi lie.

Just stop pretending, if you had any real argument you would have already presented it instead of wasting time with petty insults and trying to act "cool". This is the last (You) you get for this terrible bait effort. Play the game.

No I'm not, and you're missing the point entirely. Carth always bitches and moans about how everything is too convenient, how he hates being left in the dark, and how nothing really adds up. And he's totally right, doesn't make him any less of an ass, but he's completely right. Even if you go light side, the fact that you're Revan and the Jedi kept everyone in the dark about it warrants his concern.

user its okay to be upset, but you also need to learn to admit it to yourself when you are wrong. Its part of growing up and learning from experience.

Yuriniggers need to be gassed

Not enough"DOWN YOU GO!!"

That quote was retarded. Warriors do bad shit and own up to it, soldiers do bad shit and try to justify it.

I'm not missing the point you're moving the goalposts.
He was never "right" about anything because he never accuses anybody of lying he just says he's distrustful because he's been betrayed in the past.
The only time he calls someone a liar is when he finds out Revan's identity and he called Bastila a liar.
He's a self absorbed git
Also Bioware's writing is just bad and cringe

Exactly
Thats what Canderous was trying to say, he just accepts what he is. Carth tries to run away from it and rationalize it in his head, even though he literally kills the Sith out of hatred.

You literally apologize to Malak for setting him on the dark path (though noting he chose to keep walking down it) in your final conversation with him.

Thats very different from "turning" him to the dark side
Revan never fell to the dark side

>That quote was retarded. Warriors do bad shit and own up to it, soldiers do bad shit and try to justify it.
As far as I'm concern, the mandos deserved their fate at Revan's hand considering what they did during the war.

Cuck mentality
Mandos are based and redpilled

>well at least you PERSONALLY didn't kill my wife, that was just the guy you personally trained to be an evil cunt

>romance Carth all game
>Carth totally loves my character
>total paragon of light
>space wizard girl jesus basically
>right at near end make the biggest most fucking drastic and unforeshadowed heel turn ever, take control of the Star Forge with Bastilla and side with the sith
>Carth blubbers like a baby
>says how much he loved my character
>kill him

Good fun

MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

>Mandos are based and redpilled
The Mandos are nothing but a dying breed of warriors who will never again amount to much of anything.
The opposite of based really.

I don't know but the Star Wars general is back.

I did that with glitches it was based

Malak tried to bitch out of looking for Sith secrets, Revan was the one who sought that shit out. Revan's influence was remarkably strong, it's very likely that Malak would have been a normal goody two-shoes Jedi if it wasn't for Revan's friendship. Whether or not Revan truly fell doesn't matter, he was the model that all Sith in his Empire emulated - he's the one who trained 1000s of Sith Assassins at Malachor to be evil bastards. That was all Revan, for the greater good or not, he exploited the darkness inside of people and corrupted them to his cause.

>At least Bastila is only stuck up because she's sexually frustrated.
Just like me. No wonder I liked her

>What the fuck was this faggots problem?
He doesn't have a bigger role in the better game.

Attached: 220px-KOTOR_II.jpg (220x290, 25K)

The problem with KOTOR is that it wasn't planned out beyond one game. The Malak in KOTOR flashbacks is not the same as the stories told in KOTOR II and the expanded material in the comics and later revision by the book and TOR game. KOTOR makes Revan and Malak into just naked conquerors, KOTOR2 pulls the dindu nuffin wrong shit. TOR retcons that into the Sith Emperor mind fucking them. The constant dancing around of the story is confusing.

Thought this was gonna be a boring post but you subverted my expectations. Kino and based

Now they're fucking destitute kek