MBTI and Vidya

ITT: we share our MBTI and favorite game(s).
Actual factual unhealthy INFJ here.
Golden Sun is pretty dang good.
>inb4 mbti is just zodiac for double faggots
>inb4 you cant >inb4 in the OP

Attached: Send Help.png (1484x2152, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=homestuck-character-quiz
buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/what-fruit-are-you
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8BFDZ7eF4
youtube.com/watch?v=gb6Z6CcB5xA
youtube.com/watch?v=MjuyN4ZWz0s
brainfall.com/quizzes/which-hogwarts-house-would-you-be-in/
youtu.be/RWwz7c-lX4Y
youtu.be/cEfFNcSL8gY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London,_Kentucky
youtu.be/d-usHSYnHEs
idrlabs.com/pooh-pathology/test.php
streamable.com/9gklh
youtu.be/3dQ9ZsE2JEY
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178267555/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Istp
Steel lancer arena international, custom robo, medabots rpg, love the fuck out of them

mbti doesn't hold any scientific backing, but dumb personality tests are fun and shouldnt be treated as anything more than a meaningless quiz you fill out in a magazine.

Attached: 1557989189382.webm (404x720, 1.15M)

ENTP
Planetside 2 (when it wasn't dead)

Attached: 2019-04-02 15.45.30.jpg (1024x1022, 377K)

INTP/ENTP
Monster Hunter series as a whole.

Attached: 63544055.jpg (1358x2000, 657K)

ENFP, Morrowind.

it certainly can be, especially if you consider all human sciences and pseudo science. It can be used as a lazy man's introspection. Best case, it gives you a springboard for it, as well as a convenient way of understanding and conveying someone's basic personality traits.

>ENTJ
>Arma 3 / Wargame

Attached: C7ADE6D1D523458F840A848B503685E9.jpg (1000x1117, 286K)

INFP
Modded Minecraft and Metroidvanias

Horoscopes are not video games.

INFP
Pokémon Crystal

INFP
I really like Splatoon and Sonic Riders

Attached: gud boi.jpg (378x378, 41K)

Based ENTP
Borderlands 2
Bioshock
AssCreed Black Flag

INFP
Either Vanquish or Tekken

INTP
Rhythm Heaven series

personality isn't static, and changes between days and depending on external factors when taking a quiz like this. Sure at best it can give you a springboard, but in reality turns out to just give vague descriptions that can apply to practically anyone. It's hard to categorize people based in things that aren't very physical and set in stone

I LOVE MBTI!

Attached: 263a2088871b06a9fab8c2ca5685547a.jpg (1080x1349, 80K)

ISTP, would actually like to kill people. But just criminals and certain minorities.

Deus Ex, Bloodlines

Deus Ex, Bloodlines

INTP
Haven and Hearth

Attached: mjlg81.png (650x430, 241K)

>t. Mad cuz not Chad Leo

I want to kill certain fucking minorities but I'm not the thing you are describing.

INFP
Kingdom Hearts 2

MBTI is just zodiac for triple faggots.
ISTP/INTP
Mother 3

ISFJ/ISFP
I can't narrow it down to just one but Mega Man Legends will always hold a place in my heart.

Attached: latest[1].png (640x480, 53K)

This is such a retarded comparison. Astrology claims that you will have a set personality based on the position of the stars and planets relative to your birth. It's making assumptions about you while you were still a fucking infant. What MBTI does is probes your personality that you have today and aggregates trends into an overall category. Brain scans have shown that people of the same MBTI group tend to have the same general brain patterns to the same kinds of stimuli relative to one another.

Idgaf what personality you have if you're down with S.L.A.I. you are instantly in my good books.

Mbti is for fucking mongoloids
End your life op

INTJ
I hate videogames

>mbti
>horoscopes for twats
Yike.

ENFP
Vermintide, Phantasy Star Online, Twisted Metal, Tactics Advance, Dead Rising 2, Terraria

Attached: block.jpg (551x942, 74K)

INTJ
Kingdom Hearts 2

I subscribe to that idea as well, people certainly can change, but you're not necessarily locked in to one personality type just because you tested that way once. Also, not everyone has a personality so volatile that your responses change on a daily basis.

ISTP
Baten Kaitos nigga

>MBTI
>anything but a horoscope aimed at people who unironically watch TBBT

Attached: 1554529908984.jpg (355x399, 29K)

MBTI are incredibly vague questions that describe all natural human emotions. The test is a factual as stars in the sky. You need to be 18+ to post here, kiddo.

>ENTP
>Whichever Yea Forums game it's most socially acceptable for me to like without being called a casual or a baby or stupid. So Dark Souls or Bloodborne, I guess.

MML is also some of that good shit.

why hello there Achmad

INTP
Super Smash Bros Melee

Scratch the but, I went a little retarded.
get it?

I've got a more reliable personality test. Give it a try.

Attached: Rider-Waite-Tarot-Deck_800x.jpg (768x1024, 292K)

ISTP
Metroid: Zero Mission

Attached: SI_GBA_MetroidZeroMission_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 327K)

>ENFP
my favorite game would be the game I designed

Attached: 1560942260289m.jpg (831x1024, 80K)

INTJ
anything Grand Strategy

Attached: rugged feel.jpg (400x449, 16K)

Hey, OP. I got a good personality test too. It's just as good as MBTI if not better.

proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=homestuck-character-quiz

It's severely underrated, i recommend it to most people.
shame it wasnt super popular.
There'll never be a game like this again
the biggest problem that i have with it is that bosses arent more complex than just regular mooks, but instead just do more damage and are more aggressive.

Attached: greedy.webm (960x720, 2.96M)

wtf I got "homosexual" as a character

XSTJ

Hi everyone, I'm an INFJ, my signs are SagPisces, and I LOVE video games! My favorites are Pathologic and the Void, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill, Ico, and, of course, Handball 15.

Carl Jung was a fucking hack, this shit is meaningless.

INFP
Vermintide and Deep Rock Galactic are my two favorite games, as well as pretty much any other similar co-op game.
My anxiety usually gets too bad for me to actually play with anyone though

Why the fuck are you retards spoilering things that are not spoilers? Kill yourselves. Same goes for anybody who believes in this personality test horseshit.

INFJ, Classic WoW
open world pve, helping out people with tough quests and giving them tips for their classes etc. building up a good reputation while keeping my distance

>ENTP
>Lisa: The Painful

MBTI is for people who didn't score high enough on their online IQ test so they need something else to feel interesting.

>my signs are SagPisces
you can only have 1 (one) sign at a time you silly bitch

Not a perfect system, no. It doesnt hurt to try and understand people though, and labels make it easier, even if they're not exactly accurate.

INTJ
I'm a Megaten autist

Bullshit, us INTP's are too intelligent to like World.

It's not accurate in the slightest and you're all retards for giving it the slightest bit of credence. Learn science you fucking apes.

>MBTI

Attached: 1509923952152.jpg (486x412, 182K)

Stop talking about this MBTI nonsense you fucking retards. This is no better than astrology.

>INTP's are too intelligent

Attached: 1558226543248.png (119x176, 56K)

ISTP
Chaos theory, Hitman, San andreas

You suppose there arent people who have a predisposition towards acting a certain way in response to certain things then?

>psychology isint science REEEE
when you have the emotional maturity of a ten year old it seems like its impossible to understand ones feelings and personality where they stem from

ENTJ
Digimon World/Armored Core (PSP was fun)

I also like convoluted TTRPGs that give lots of math and skills to specialized into a near insect-like efficiency. I have puzzle games though

Attached: 1458172704928.png (1181x1103, 314K)

MBTI shit is stupid, just like your mother, who will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.
Anyways, INTP and Deus Ex.

>MBTI

Attached: index.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>intp

Is not fair bros

>She doesn't know what a moon sign is
LOL

Attached: this one is entering my cringe compilation.png (500x665, 239K)

Myer-Briggs is bullshit that isn't supported by any scholar as far as I am aware. I took the test once while drunk, and got INFJ. I love Cave Story, Pathologic and Monkey Island 2, can't pick a single favourite.

Attached: 1496802968725.jpg (500x375, 49K)

MBTI is not psychology, it's bullshit. Psychologists don't take this shit seriously at all.

INTP
Dragon Age: Origins
MBTI is comfiest horoscope. Life is suffering.

I AM

ISTP (sometimes INTP), Tribes Ascend.

Attached: tribesspongebob2.jpg (343x604, 63K)

>INFP
>The World Ends With You

Attached: 1534948733480.jpg (620x783, 155K)

They ALWAYS give me ISTP every time and it doesn't align with my personality at all. I think this dumb ass test tells me as much about myself as my zodiac sign does which is nothing at all. I wish people would stop making threads about them.

Attached: profret.jpg (920x895, 114K)

If you were to go to a psychologist and mention your MBTI type they would tell you it's nonsense and to stop wasting your time on it.

Here's a fun game for you to play: visit a psychologist and ask him about your mbti. Observe the results.

>tfw dont know enough about myself that i get different result every time
games for this feel?

Attached: 92923727178.gif (498x278, 1.24M)

INTP
I can't really decide on a concrete favorite, so I have my top 3, the love for which is equal.
The Last Remnant for exploring the incredibly complex system of mechanics.
Project: Nomads for adventurous feel with unconventional mechanics.
Legacy of Kain (technically 5 games, but they're all so inseparable, I treat it as one game that just changes gameplay all the time) for a beautifully complex story and presentation thereof.

Attached: vow22mzfoorz[1].jpg (829x509, 47K)

They had that problem since Phantom Crash, so I was used to it. That said, I'm a bit iffy with the map quality in SLAI but there's more variety compared to the whole 3 maps in PC, so it at least kept things fresher for longer. Hiding at the bottom of the pit in Shinjuku and eating snacks til somebody showed up or supplies dropped was comfy times, but all the SLAI maps were way more hectic. The music selection seal both of them as fucking gems though. I can't tell you how long I looked for the OSTs, but I somehow found them.

>sometimes
Oh fuck off

Because MBTI is bullshit on par with Astrology. It's completely meaningless. Only gullible idiots believe in either.

INFP
Smash Bros, with the proper company I could spend the rest of my days playing Smash and other fightan
I also like Pokermans but I’m finding it very hard to get excited for SnS
Also Etrian Odyssey, MegaTen and other JRPGs, plus MonHun
Also mbti is gay

INTP.
>MGS:V, MGS:GZ, MGR:R
>Witcher 1,2 & 3
>Yakuza series.
>Shadow of Mordor & Shadow of War.
>Dying Light.
>Watch_Dogs

Attached: 1541087943164.png (939x783, 620K)

its 100% psychology, the only difference with mbti and the big 5 which is what every professional uses these days is that it has one more cognitive pair to count for, so while mbti isint as precise everything it says is correct
its like saying your body weight isint scientific measurement because it doesnt count for your muscle and fat percentages

It's 100% bullshit. No credible psychologist takes it seriously, that's all you need to know.

ESFJ
Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Xenoblade, Super Smash Bros.

INTJ, sometimes INFJ depending on the day. Ace Attorney I'd suppose.

Attached: AceAttorney7.gif (290x209, 3M)

I have and they didnt, I have literally educated psychologist in this shit
I still get questions on skype from professional all round the world for my insight

ENTP.
Multi-player FPS games, and Kirby games

Attached: rookie.png (701x1280, 590K)

Another ISFJ.ISFP bro, first time I seen someone in these threads other than myself to get this result.
Favorite game is Umineko and if you don't like VNs are video games then Ys 3.

Attached: 1509822143310.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Pathologic.

Attached: 864634.jpg (1403x933, 77K)

INTP
monster hunter, looter shooters, mmos, whatever has a gameplay loop that can distract me from the reality that I married the wrong person out of sheer desperation

ENFP
Dota 2

all and everyone of them take it seriously, everything mbti tells us is a fact and no one can deny it without losing all credibility

And then they all clapped.

Why not just get a divorce?

My(ers) INiggaTJ

The people defending mbti are right, this isn't like a horoscope. It's more like a "which Harry Potter house are you?" Buzzfeed quiz.

No, they say it's nonsense on par with the zodiac. Quit making shit up. There's a reason the MBTI community is so full of women- it's designed for gullible idiots.

>imagine thinking that completing a webpoll can make farreaching conclusions about your life

well memed too bad you are still 100% wrong

Nigga stop being trolled you retard.

only absolute manchildren compare it to zodiac signs

And that guy's name? Albert Einstein.

>hehe I was merely pretending to be retarded!
No, you actually are just a retard. Go away.

Does Yea Forums just attract INTP's or something

I'm INTP too

Attached: mejaixtoi4331.jpg (750x734, 69K)

ISTP
ss13
mgs3
alcoholism

Attached: ehhhh.jpg (600x795, 47K)

>INTJ
>Psychonauts, SotN, all of Supergiant's games

Attached: All around me are familiar faces.gif (1307x501, 1.11M)

Keep swapping between the ones in the top left every time I take the test, mbti is just zodiac for double faggots

Attached: 1534557639401.jpg (720x543, 102K)

INTP
fightan games, DMC, retro games

Attached: ggxrd-oct2014-screenshot20.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Hey Yea Forums, if you're into MBTI I have another great test for you

buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/what-fruit-are-you

mbti is just zodiac for actual autists who should just kill themselfs right now

INFJ. I like comfy JRPGS with great music, like DQVIII.

Attached: comfy.jpg (474x266, 32K)

despite owning a copy of phantom crash, and xbox 360 saying that the game is backward compatible, my console cant run it. so i dont have any comparison.

the music selection is top fucking notch.
wish i could play the song in the zwerg shop mid game desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8BFDZ7eF4
youtube.com/watch?v=gb6Z6CcB5xA
youtube.com/watch?v=MjuyN4ZWz0s

Attached: sneaky.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

This. Zodiac signs are more accurate than MBTI.

>fellow SLAI fans
My fucking niggas, that game is awesome.

Attached: 1CA3B1D3-01AC-43BA-BC52-E9FD1AA52305.jpg (272x185, 9K)

INTP
TF2, MGS2, REmake

INFJ

Hitman, MGS, Yakuza, Ace Combat, Tenchu

>people calling the test bullshit
It might be, but it’s fun anyway. Stop getting worked up over nothing.

MBTI is debunked. Do Five Factor.

According to some MBTI site, among the list of "weaknesses" typical to INTPs, it includes

-Very Private and Withdrawn
-Insensitive
-Condescending
-Loathe Rules and Guidelines

>constantly a servant to everyone, organizes it all for priority
>likes games where you collect and grind
makes sense

ENFP
Half life

Attached: 47170671_1970044093094637_3213604058661490441_n.jpg (350x350, 20K)

INTJ
Xenoblade Chronicles

What kind of absolute fucking moron believes in this buzzfeed-tier horoscope nonsense

Attached: img.jpg (222x293, 22K)

Are you me? At least mine is likely to be dead by 40 given her cocktail of physical and mental illnesses.
>Getting a divorce
>As a man
>With American divorce law being what it is
Better to wait her out and keep all my shit desu

Sounds like a fucking woman. Makes sense, only women love this stuff.

ENFP
Leo, Libra, Leo
Earth Dragon

all bases covered.

Kirby Super Star, Bomberman 64, WW/BotW, Star Ocean 2, Suikoden 3, FF8, Gungeon, Minecraft (unironically), Mario Kart, Smash, and Puzzle Fighter

Attached: 1544220314339.jpg (500x2640, 324K)

Nobody gets the same results every time if they make it like 6 months later. Personality is not set in stone.

INFP
Devil May Cry

Attached: 26588-devil-may-cry-concept-art.jpg (748x1081, 107K)

According to that MBTI stuff we would make great friends, user

>Leo, Libra, Leo
>double leo
I fucking hate you by default.

INFP, Cave Story & the (classic) Mega Man games encompass most of my favorite games.

Attached: megaman9-fake-1up.png (500x250, 3K)

>INTP
>Fallout New Vegas

Based

I've taken a shitton of these tests after reading similar things and being curious about it, I kept getting INFJ. I've recently done it again this year, same results.

>Astrology for people who think they're too smart for astrology

Attached: 1404600677385.png (3304x3317, 705K)

Pretty much. MBTI is for women who have two brain cells to rub together, but only two.

I'm surprised OP did not ask "what Harry Potter house do you belong to?". Seems like the equivalent of this entire thread.

>intj

Attached: 1439879839255.jpg (513x964, 65K)

>blah blah blah horoscope
80% of the descriptions are basically your own answers thrown back at you.

Who is you in this thread? I wouldnt doubt it

hey fuck you too, but you're probably actually a cool guy

ENTP
Fable TLC or Halo trilogy

Attached: 15265265845641.png (1419x999, 96K)

brainfall.com/quizzes/which-hogwarts-house-would-you-be-in/

infp
persona 4 golden

Not only those, a lot of otherwise smart people get really into MBTI because it dresses itself up as science.

I found a better test than MBTI, OP. You should try it!

Attached: all of you are Yoshi.jpg (927x692, 180K)

ITT

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

It runs like shit on BC, like having the game in name only. The only way to play it well is on original hardware, unless the XBONE has some magic I'm not aware of. I want to say about 90% of the music is originally from Phantom Crash, and it was one of the few times I've seen a game's sequel retain most of its predecessor's soundtrack (which in this case is a fucking godsend). As far as music selection goes you aren't mussing too much especially since way more music got added than removed, but a few gems like youtu.be/RWwz7c-lX4Y and youtu.be/cEfFNcSL8gY got left out (I forget if all the Yuki Suda tracks came back or not, since it's been so long since I last played either of them).

My fucking brother.

INTJ
Toy Commander and 5th gen Pokemon

Attached: 1537067890624.jpg (942x756, 147K)

>smart people get really into MBTI
No, they don't. They recognize it as bullshit right at the start. If you fall for this, I'm sorry to tell you but you aren't a smart person.

INFJ reporting.
Shadow of the Colossus
Dark Souls
Breath of the Wild

Any other INFJs feel that you just care too much and can't keep your head in peace because you're always ruminating about stuff that you shouldn't care about?

I'm not saying people wont always get the same result, it is just a factor that might happen from time to time. ISTP & INTP are pretty similar anyways.

time to get fucked

INTP and BioShock 1

Attached: rapture 1959 (colorized).jpg (2560x1600, 2.7M)

INTJ
Far Cry:Primal
Final Fantasy X and X2
Rimworld
Cities Skylines
Monster Hunter World
Far Cry 3,4, and 5
New Tomb Raiders
All Ass Creeds

>hey fuck you too, but you're probably actually a cool guy
Ok fine, you're probably cool to hang out with, but I swear to fucking god user I will hit you.

Yeah, pretty much. I love BotW too btw.

Damn, you sound exactly like me from this post, down to your exact taste in vidya. Spooky.

here

Taken it a few times in 6 or so years, so far I havent gotten anything different, but I dont think it's ever mentioned its meant to be a set in stone

ENFJ
>Dragon Age: Origins
>Fallout 1, 2, 3, NV
>Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
>Yakuza
>Total War
>Bloodlines
>Sins of a Solar Empire
>The Banner Saga

Attached: cat.jpg (425x425, 34K)

INFJ
Nier Automata
Zelda Majora's Mask
Metal Gear Solid 2

>be yoshi but not gay
>family thinks I'm gay cause no gf ever
>always dropping subtle hints as if to say it's ok and they still love me

Attached: 1554166079442.jpg (639x607, 123K)

Just retook the test.
INTJ-A, female, inb4 tits or gtfo / dilate, fuck off you faggots, my GOATs are Chrono Trigger, Legend of Dragoon, Diablo II, Phantasy Star Online, and FFXI.

Attached: file.png (1002x661, 807K)

meant for

Done it a few times with varying results, but I always end up in the Real Feel Crew.

Can't really say favorite games, but Fallout and Resident Evil are some of my favorite series. Other than that I play mainly wrpgs and strategy/mangagement games.

ISTP
Metroid Prime, Bloodborne, Ys Origin
I prefer simple controls and a focus on combat and exploration.

not any of the replying anons, but i agree too. in early 2009 i came out INTJ (architect), when in did it last year i was infp (mediator). It's weird though, i found some papers from gradeschool where you had to describe yourself and it was literally (literally) identical to how i would describe myself today. I'm an autist that growing up found out i dael poorly with stress and other people and a few years back got into drugfueled depression for few years. i was TOO fucking empathetic and just couldnt deal with shit anymore, became a better person for it on the whole i think.

What do ur feet smell like

forgot adding this.

Attached: N5wvlmM[1].png (1177x899, 124K)

Oh fug, and my fav game right now is probably whatever flavor of Quake multi i'm playing.

INFP
NieR Automata, Breath of the Wild, Life is Strange

Attached: a2.jpg (569x880, 113K)

feet

hurt me more snake, etc

Attached: dogguslap.gif (400x215, 965K)

Please be in London.

INFJ-T

Dead Rising 2006

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Nice blog, faggot.

Thanks now I can imagine being shrunken and then wedged between your toes

INFJ

ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
Majora's Mask
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Katamari Damacy
Ace Attorney

>sociopathy
>not a complete meme
every person is capable of sociopathy
like literally just decide you don't want to feel and you wont feel
nothing strange about it, it just means you're in control of your own mentality

you better smash that rate comment and subscribe beeyatch

As fate would have it... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London,_Kentucky
You do you, friendo

>runs like shit on BC
fuck.
despite being cheap as hell, I dont wanna buy an entire console for one game only.
unless im getting the name confused, there arent any yuki suda songs in SLAI
I wish you could pick the whole OST as in game tracks,

a true chad

INFP
Dragon’s Dogma

I wish I could just stop feeling.

>cries at every movie where a dog dies
hey fuck you that's a cheap shot dogs are mans best friend

Awesome, not that user, but now I Kentucky my dick in your butty.

Well, at least that one's better than me being "the only Ten You See". e_e

You're a funny guy, user.

I try. Pretty good taste in vidya tho.

ayo hollup

>INFP
>Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines

Attached: 3d3f1f46034378ad2c22f33ff32d33eb59ed6ad110457a3208f8f88983801ef0.jpg (602x665, 61K)

ENFP
Katamari Damacy

ENFP!
The Kotor series (including TORtanic), Pokemon (not the new ones), and the Kingdom Hearts series. Chromo Trigger as well.

Please recommend me games!

Attached: tython_loading_screen_by_ahnok_dc0txyn-pre.jpg (1272x628, 78K)

>ENTJ
>FFXI and Majora's Mask Optimized to have as few song of times played as possible

Attached: 3797.png (327x173, 10K)

You're a good guy user, katamari is the best

It could be me conflating my feelings on 360 BC with JSRF's piss poor emulation (running at roughly HALF FUCKING SPEED on 360) but iirc Phantom Crash is not so great in BC mode. I haven't tried it recently to confirm, but I should. I also wish all the music tracks could be battled to. If I could, I'd crank Edgeworks.
youtu.be/d-usHSYnHEs
Galaxy Express actually got extended in SLAI compared to PC (or it was just cut short in PC). Also in PC you could only select 10 music tracks to play per playlist. I think that number got bumped up in SLAI, but I forget.

Thanks user, I hope you bring/are bringing happiness to someone's life

>ctrl-f ISTJ
>0/0
Halo 3

Attached: 1560264066359.png (992x1405, 936K)

What are your favorite Pokémon games?

I'm trying, maybe a little too hard if I'm looking at it from the outside.

this

also the amount of gay dudes that try to flirt with me feels unnatural. One dude on a trip to Canada asked if he could blow me because he wanted to try "bbc". Wtf anons I'm not gonna pay for his subscription to bbc for just a blowjob... fucking christ pay for your own tv nigga

Attached: 1535334153968.jpg (482x760, 70K)

Thanks.

Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Emerald (in that order)!

Black/White 2 are a close 4th, but they just don't make the cut.

I've never had a gf but none of my family think I'm gay, possibly just autistic or something (they're probably right)

You have excellent taste, user. You might want to give the Pokémon TCG games for the Gameboy a try if you haven't already. I love them just as much as the core series.

INTP

All monster hunters
All metal gears
Borderlands 2
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Dark Souls 2

Attached: 1559946399251.jpg (1280x1745, 470K)

Are you hyped for PSO2? Or have you been playing already? I tried myself, liked it, but it didnt run well on my computer at the time.

Better test, how fucked in the head are you and what's your favorite game?
Neverwinter nights

idrlabs.com/pooh-pathology/test.php

Attached: baby's first pathology test.png (732x518, 150K)

Factorio
Stellaris
CK2

Attached: 16person.png (1148x937, 44K)

But user, I don't know how to play the TCG. I had cards as a kid, but I never learned the rules because kids at my school never used Energy or Trainer cards and would just use the attacks on each other's Pokemon.

There's a tutorial in the games, user. I never knew how to play either until I got that game.

>COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION
>TIGGERRRR
>CHRIIIIIIIISSSS

I played it for about 8 months or so in 2012. It was pretty cool, but the novelty wore off and I got tired of constantly updating the translation and trying to figure the Japanese text out with my 3 years of classes taken (emphasis on verbal instead of written, only about 400 kanji).

Forgot my image

Attached: UmbrellaCorporation3.png (657x662, 110K)

Pokémon Crystal
Less autistic than I expected.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-004502.png (1440x1448, 470K)

>ENFP
>Terraria, TF2, Mass Effect trilogy, Divinity Original Sin 2, Space Station 13, Civilization V, Danganronpa 1 and 2, Shovel Knight
Despite my normalfag taste I started playing SS13 at least a year before Sseth made his video on it

Attached: 28690ecd6295ac0bb11a36bc99527061.png (914x978, 1M)

Please help! My room is a mess, and I don't have the will or attention span to clean it!

But learning new things is hard user.

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome.jpg (1440x1555, 458K)

INTP
>Kirby
>Persona 3 (Haven't played the other ones)
>Xeno
>Fire Emblem
>TF2
>Smash Bros

Attached: 1530715676538.png (205x186, 5K)

>edgeworks
great choice
it's 12 tracks in SLAI, but shuffle play can queue the same song multiple times in a row.
sucks.
I couldn't find this song anywhere online, so i just recorded it myself.
no amount of searching could find it, but maybe im just fucking up
streamable.com/9gklh

the tcg for the gameboy teaches you the game, its super simple.
I dont know the new meta, or any of the rule changes but the gameboy tcg is hella nice and you should give it a chance.
It's the perfect game for phone emulation too.

am i a fucking normie?

Attached: file.png (694x494, 175K)

Mbti is bullshit, Fuck you.

I think if they fixed the cash shop thing, I'd like it more. Too much is locked behind a damn paywall. Hell the room they give you is like a damn closet if you dont fork over a few big greens.

lol like sweattie... who hurt u?

If seven year old me managed to figure it out, I think you would too.

INTJ
No true preference, but I like DMC and CRPGs in general. Used to like RTS games too when they were a thing.

>ISTJ
>racing sims
>over the shoulder Resident Evil games
>counter strike

Attached: skybox is messed up.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

What if I told you seven year old you probably had a better attention span and more patience than the current me?

It's Star Ocean the 2nd Story

Attached: pooh-pathology.png (1019x710, 225K)

Where are my ISTP masterrace brother/sisters?

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

It's really easy to learn, user. Besides, why are you asking for recommendations when if you aren't willing to learn how to play a new game?

INTP
Stellaris

Attached: Zrzut ekranu (56).png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I was hoping to get recommended something easy. I don't remember the card game being easy from looking at the rulebook.

Trust me, it is easy. At least it was back then, nowadays there's probably tons of new shit that makes it more complicated but that doesn't matter for the Gameboy games.

This is just a way for nuerotypicals to stroke their egos with another pathetic ideology that doesn't even fully construct the entire basis of psychology.

Every single person is just too different, OP you're pathetic.

Ok user, I'll give it a shot.

MBTI is just for faggots that wanna do a Harry Potter house sorting test but also be pseudo-intellectual niggers about it.

Attached: 23659562_1785063348457952_8507906663289172273_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

I hope you have lots of fun with it.

ISTP
Resident Evil 1 (no i hanven't played REmake yet

INFP
Metal Gear Rising, SSX 3, Team Fortress, RCT

Fuck MBTI

I get INTJ every fucking time though.

I like factorio
Deadrsing 1 (all other dead risings are objectively shit ever since the creator left)
Silent hill 1 2 and 3 and PT

INTP/J
GBA Fire Emblems and Pokemon Platinum

Today's your lucky day, user. I thought it sounded like Voice of Elements and I was right. Even better, you CAN play it during battles iirc. May funky jams come to you.
youtu.be/3dQ9ZsE2JEY

my toast cant run it probably but looks cool, also infp and anxietyprone
playing co-op with my older bro were some of the happiest memories i have, none of my friends really have the patience for long sitdown sessions though. kinda sucks
if you'd like for some to hit a euroland sperg up for some games hit me up
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178267555/

bravo for that pun

INFP
I don't play video games.

>self-classifies without taking the actual MBTI
>thinks it is valid or reliable in any way
Are you all fucking 12? This is seriously what a 12 year old will do on facebook.

What's the "actual" MBTI?

literally everyone has taken the MBTI at some point you fucken sperg

V is filled with edgy high school kids that say they're intp's

>people that take this shit seriously are on the level of 12yo kids on facebook
No fucking shit Sherlock.

Who is doing that? I didn't post a screenshot of it because I have already taken it enough times before and always get the same result.

entp last i checked
kotor 2

Caught me offguard

Attached: 1327604305762.jpg (588x418, 12K)

ENTP, my favorites are Dark Cloud 2 and Persona 4.

I've been flip flopping between ENTP and INTP so I don't think it's accurate

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 312K)

My mom just thinks I'm really picky with girls. No mom I can guarantee you it's not my standards that are too high, theirs just aren't low enough.

heh, nice

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, a psychological test based on Carl Jung's "psychological types." It is also important to note that Carl Jung's theories and the test itself has largely been shown to be invalid.

ISTP here, except these sort of test are bullshit so there's no telling what might change once you take it again

Space Station 13 took my soul

Attached: 1551565238722.png (330x891, 146K)

I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure that isn't a mandatory psychological test given to students in primary, middle or high school, right? if it is, then it's an outdated practice Because if you took a stupid internet test to fucking classify yourself, you're dumb as fuck to think it's valid in any way.

INTJ, Okami

I'm not American either. I just took this test a bunch of times because of these threads. No need to take this seriously.

I took it in college, 2006. Part of some sort of team building exercise.

INTJ VNs I make myself to cater to my very specific tastes.

>ENFJ
Just so you know, we are extremely rare. Especially on Yea Forums.
My favourite game is Deus Ex.

>I became what they wanted
>ISFJ
This is too fucking true, it's a nightmare playing MMOs, all I want to do is playing something people want me to play because I enjoy literally everything but no one tells me what to play.

Legend of Dragoon? I'm your fan already. Shit's cash.
I carried Dart's dumb ass with Kongol and Shana/Miranda the entire time.

god bless
thank you user

INFP
Skullgirls
American McGee's Alice
Vampire Savior
Megaman X4
Good taste, lad.
I mean, it's fun to talk about. Why not?

Attached: 1557089367342.gif (406x449, 607K)

ENFJ
I enjoy SWAT 4, Dusk and party based RPGs.

INTJ
Monster hunter, bloodborne, and dota

INFP

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Team Fortress 2
Telltale's The Walking Dead

Attached: personality test.png (822x558, 78K)

INTP.
I fucking hate video games, so DnD.