Monster Hunter bread

Playing 3U for the first time

Is it literally impossible to do damage with the Sword and Shield? Lagicarus takes 30 minutes and 15 whetstones the first time.

Attached: 3U cute.png (1281x747, 1.87M)

You're not hitting the right spots, SnS is a wonderful weapon.

Let me guess, World was your first game?

SnS is a pure support weapon, stop playing it as a dps

Yeah, played 3rd portable a couple months ago using greatsword though. In that game I could do damage with that weapon but S&S takes forever for the early monsters

I was hitting its like neck area above its belly getting that broken and then either hitting its face, front legs or back

What are the best weapons to use underwater in 3U?

The head and back are very hard, better suited to a blunt weapon.
If you want to break them, bombs while it's asleep/paralyzed/trapped might be a good idea.

Lance and HBG, I think.

R E M I N D E R
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

Attached: 1557460465005.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

Can you break/cut its tail? I saw a damage chart and it said its tail area sucks for cutting damage

In 3U monsters have more HP.
If you come from World, you'll be used to good hunting times being 5-10, but in 3U that would be 10-15.
Also, fast-hitting weapons suffer from a dps loss underwater, from what I remember.

I understand underwater wasn't perfect but I still miss it. How could Capcom improve it so that everyone would like it?

Attached: water.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

they already did

You can sever the tail. I didn't actually know how low the damage was. The chart shows that head damage is good, but I thought I remembered bouncing off the horns a lot.

Honestly one of the greatest images Yea Forums has ever produced.

By removing it?
I guess I should clarify, how could Capcom keep underwater combat while improving it so that everyone would like it?

This
Seeing tendie tears brings joy tears to my eyes

Attached: 1515799233163.png (458x456, 79K)

>bread
You have to go back

SnS is literally only viable in 4U and beyond.

i'm playing FU!

Attached: 6cb42acb83936858a1c6258af4e4fbeb.jpg (2560x1440, 1.77M)

>there was a time where Greatsword didn't have charging
>there was a time where Gunlance didn't have the slam
>there was a time where HH literally had to sit back and play songs because notes didn't play on attacks
Don't take what we have for granted

I fucking hate Nintendo but you need to unironically kill yourself

>I fucking hate Nintendo but you need to unironically kill yourself
Sure thing tendie, keep shitting out lies

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)