Now that the dust has fully settled

Now that the dust has fully settled
was it kino?

Attached: 6c51a554c3[1].png (1374x654, 1.45M)

no

yes and no

le kino

Definitely not.

Mostly yes, story was sludge-tier though.

yes the jeep scene was actually a pretty decent villain monologue

Giving the speech to the wrong person, he never found out.

it's "57 on Rotten Tomatoes" tier

nothing better than rewatching that scene from snake's pov without music.

i can't make it more than 5 minutes

No. That was awful and only happened because Skullface was missing from most of the plot so Kojima realized that he wants to wrap up his character story, but he never even started the story to begin with.
As a result he had to shit exposition all over you for minutes on end.

Yes, them both listening to songs snake plays on his cassette speakers for several minutes in silence was pure kino.

Gameplay was kino
Story was an unfinished misfire, that makes me worried that Kojima lost it after Snake Eater, and Death Stranding is going to be the same

Attached: 1561058207305.jpg (350x607, 159K)

It was Kojimo at his best, masterfully subverting and mocking the common "villain monologue" trope, by making us witness it in its raw unedited form

Attached: 1559754157096.png (570x371, 211K)

it was brillantly ridiculous , think about that: who other than kojima would have make a scene as this one ? who ? no one , , it was cringe and clumsy and that's why it's brilliant because kojima's games are reprentations of the qualities and defaults of the man. That's why his games are auteur tier.

Attached: solid snake.png (413x549, 207K)

Now that the dust has fully settled are you ashamed of your words and deeds?

Attached: 123123213.png (548x180, 16K)

>Kojima fans are this delusional
reminder:
Hot.
Cold.
Man.

The idea of that scene and the motivations of the villain were brilliant.

But Skullface is a shitty character who doesn't have any sense to exist in the MGverse

Nobody else would do such a thing because it's bad storytelling and makes Skullface a worse character for it.
Yes, Quiet was the best part of the story, no matter how hard Kojimbo tried to ruin her scenes.
Debate me.

>Quiet was the best part of the story
Which part of her contributing absolutely nothing to the story did you like the most?

The part where she had her own ending.
No character contributed anything to the story in this game, not even Skullfuck, Ocelot or Miller. I guess you could say Huey technically contributed when he started the second outbreak.

It was the most accurate representation of autism in video game history.

>Kojimbo has a fetish for abusing his female characters
>carries that fetish into the real world
Is he truly a master of meta narratives, bros?

Attached: 1560385993015.jpg (828x825, 245K)