Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night-PC-Version-Full-Game-Free-Download.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzzSW8jVHtk
mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=o5plbHiM8yY
youtube.com/watch?v=nSb6-rEOaZ8
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,485138/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fantastic. Though the title doesn't make much sense. Was hoping for vampires.

inb4 stained glass shard tattoo thing

Buggy as fuck until all the early patches go up
Thanks for beta testing

This, i'm basically giving it a couple more days because these FATAL ERROR crashes have cost me more time than I care to admit.

Yes it is good.

Yes. Pirated it first because I was sceptical. But it turned out to be good, so I bought it.

Yes

>All these paid shills

It's amazing. I'm not super far but I haven't had any issues with crashes so far.

Honestly, from a gameplay perspective, it's the best Castlevania so far. The art design is lacking but there's a ton of heart and care put into the game and probably about a dozen different character progression mechanics that are all super satisfying to move through.

Very good. Konami is probably really angry right now.

Easily the best metroidvania since Hollow Knight.

>it's the best Castlevania so far
As a Classicfag I find this statement disgusting.

Is it worth the price tag? How does it compare to HK?

youtube.com/watch?v=SzzSW8jVHtk

Nah, this will probably reignite a lot of interest in the second CV Collection. It's essentially free marketing that way.

It's ugly as sin and the soundtrack is pretty weak, but at the same time I can't stop playing.

Attached: 311112.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

>making money off a collection of ROMs recently released
>all they have to do is slap in SotN in a second and retards will eat it up because "BASED KONAMI"
lol

Hitboxes make fuck-all sense
It's often difficult to tell what is and isn't a background element
landing lag seems random, sometimes you recover instantly, sometimes it ignores your button presses for almost half a second
the game is literally painful to look at for too long
the animations are Colin's Bear tier
the voice acting is so-bad-it's-good half the time and just straight bad half the time

I bought it today and cant even get it to fucking launch.

No

I backed for $60 but I'm extremely satisfied. I'll be playing this game for weeks but it kind of depends on what kind of player you are. If you're a completionist who will want to get all shards and/or fill out item lists and that kind of thing, you'll get dozens of hours. If you just want to run through it once going straight through the story, you'll get about 12 or so.

Hollow Knight is a very different kind of game. It's designed to be less linear and the sense of progression is more in uncovering the world than progressing your character and its abilities. Bloodstained is a Castlevania in all but name, so a big focus is on equipment, collecting shards and discovering what they can do, interesting accessories, etc.

I personally prefer Bloodstained because that's the kind of game I've been missing for years.

I like it, but you're getting less content for a higher price tag. That being said, HK is more of its own thing while this is pure Castlevania.

GOTY 2019

I could never really enjoy HK, probably for the reasons you mentioned. Bloodstained is great though, currently at ~45% map at 15 hours but I'm a completionist.

i've been having some really bad stuttering and high cpu load, specially when miriam speaks during dialogs or when i attack with a weapon.

Did the PC version get affected by any bugs from updates?

Clean as a whistle, far as I can tell. One or two non-bug bugs but that's it.

It still has bugs, but not ones like the PS4/Bone have at the moment that prevent progress.

>Konami will ride this wave and release sotn,aria,dawn,portret and order bundle for 20 bucks on all platforms.

Nope and PS4 is safe too. Xbox One they've said they think will be safe IF you can finish before the patch next week, then moving on to NG+ post patch should be fine.

The whole issue stemmed from playing before the patch. So long as you update before starting, you're fine. PC launched with the patch so never had any issues.

You know they'll bump Collection 2 up to $30 or split it into GBA and DS games for $20 each. Plus Requiem getting an eventual PC release for $20 as well.

I'd still buy it.

Has anyone tried toy shoes + accelerator?

You're never getting DS ports user. Too much work for them. If they can't just shove a rom on some open source emulator then they won't bother

I just downloaded the PC version via Steam today and I cannot get the damn game to launch. Ive tried everything I can think of....

>sotn,aria,dawn,portret and order bundle for 20 bucks
Yeah, nah. They could easily split that into two more "collections" considering SotN and Rondo together were $20. You're never getting the DS games.

I just noticed I have an extra Curse of the Moon Steam Code if anyone wants it
Y6H76-R9FDZ-MI5LP
Just to be clear, this is Curse of the Moon, NOT Ritual of the Night. Curse of the Moon is the 8-Bit prequel game that came out last year.

Why does the tower area feel so weird? That camera rotation thing feels off somehow. Not enough to really bother me a whole lot but still.

no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Bloodstained Curse of the Moon.png (437x349, 55K)

Is it good enough that you stop caring about the horribly unresponsive looking animations? metroidvanias live and die by the tightness of the gameplay.

Thanks mate.

No problem, have fun with it.

What should I craft with my first 8 bit coin lads?

General consensus is the deathbringer.

No they won't. Konami has the sads.

My aging gaming laptop can't run it on a GeForce 970m. Should I refund?

Mighty No 9 2.0

Wrong game, shitbird.

Attached: Capture.jpg (720x454, 57K)

Retard alert that doesnt even know the game title.

Never ceases to amaze.

Attached: console vs laptop users.jpg (1492x649, 64K)

And they probably don't even have the source code anymore either just like the Silent Hill Collection

>Just to be clear, this is Curse of the Moon, NOT Ritual of the Night. Curse of the Moon is the 8-Bit prequel game that came out last year.

I tried to play it but it can't recognize my gamepad and keyboard is keyboard+mouse so I can't bind properly with j2k. Nothing makes me drop a game faster than shit controls, and the horrid graphics don't really make my decision any harder.

Attached: 1529363563431.png (1300x589, 1021K)

>this jellyfish """""""""swimming""""""""" mechanic
Okay i was loving the game up until this absolutely retarded shit, what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1558286133053.jpg (480x467, 39K)

I'm playing on kb+m and i've almost done beating the game on hard. Sounds like you need a dose of git gud.

Wut? The Metafag was replying to OP who was talking about RotN and Codebro was giving out a free copy of CotM to people. What are you trying to say?

I've been having a good time with it and I don't care what anyone says about the very indie-looking assets.

But I want to sit back with my remapped gamepad, not waggle the mouse like a faggot. How heavy are the waggle elements anyway, can I do mostly without it?

Tried the katana but goddamn this kinda blows.
What is the most fun melee weapon and why is it rapier?

I'm enjoying it a lot. I do regret not punching in the cheat code to unlock the harder game modes from the start because aside from boss fights, the game is too easy.

Also, why the fuck isn't there a framelimit option? I don't want my GPU running at +400FPS. Doing it via .ini file will cause screen tearing. Thank god for G-Sync/Freesync.

Steam has built-in controller support accessible in big picture mode. You should probable be able to play with any controller if you enable it.

Attached: Steam controller.jpg (2560x1440, 246K)

every fucking fuck iga fucking vania fucking game has a fucking damn fucking ""clock tower"" level with piss fucking poor level design with flying medusa heads and spinning platforms and spikes.
is there such a level in this game?

Is the switch version going to be any good?

it's most used out of combat, i agree the waggle thing is kinda shitty. but everything else on kb+m isn't too bad once you get used to it.

You need it for swimming segments and a couple rare "puzzle" segments but that's about it.

Yes. But they arent that bad this time though. At least on normal.

The katana has some kickass techniques though. Try forward forward attack for parry counter, or attack, repeatable 3 times. If it doesn't work you have to get another katana that it works on, then you can master it which makes it available on all of the same weapon type.
Personally I find the dagger to be most fun, probably because you can literally go nothing personell kid (requires kukri).

>or attack
Guess pasting unicode arrows doesn't work. It is meant to say down down-forward forward attack.

so its good?

but what do we think about the game?

I just beat it, I give it a solid:
If only it came out before hollow knight/10

Ok i shall try this game

Attached: 62.gif (130x150, 83K)

Being a switchfag sucks, guess I'll keep grinding pantheons in the meanwhile.

Do we know who that third playble character is going to be?

game that feature a female lead should avoid blood in their title

When the fuck is a modder going to take the leap and make us a mod to block backer content? Specifically, those fucking portraits? I would actually pay money to block this shit. I get that if there was a special dedicated room with all the portraits kinda like how Final Fantasy 4 had that dev room. but these fucking portraits are all over the game. Nobody wants to see these virgins and feminists 24/7 and nobody gives a fuck how much money they gave to a crowd funding scheme.

>inb4 haha y-you sound jealous
Imagine being jealous of a bunch of fucking greasy, shithead living failures who spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on a video game. lmao Now imagine a modder actually coming through with a mod to block out or replace backer content imagery. Hundreds of dollars down the drain all because of a FREE mod LOL.

Amazing

You only have to use it for like 10 minutes before you get the ability to actually traverse underwater

Fucking hell thanks for reminding me of this shit

Attached: 1560679228336.jpg (349x326, 61K)

I dont like the backer portraits either, but you should gave ended your post before the second half of it. A mod replacing the portraits doesn't delete them from the game for everyone you big buffoon

90% of people playing on PC would use the mod.

You vastly overestimate what percentage of people on PC use mods, how many are actually bothered by this and what percentage of people are on PC.

The backers would still be seen by the vast majority of players of the game.

You under-estimate how many want this mod.

you can make her tan

Even if 100% of people did, the PS4, X1 and Switch players would all still see the portraits and, more importantly, the backers themselves would. They'd have gotten what they paid for regardless.

Attached: 1531365333903.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

A vocal minority that's going to shelf the game by the time any such mod rolls out, since you underestimate how much work it would be for such to be created. They'd have to have all the room data loaded and do texture swaps on about 30-40 portrait enemies that are possibly unique in order to change the texture out. Or possibly enlarge the portrait parts until it clips past the image texture, but like pointed out, the "damage" is done and countless people will see these backer paintings, including the backers themselves, and possibly even take joy in killing them. Kind of like the fucked up people that put their pets into the game just to buy out a kickstarter offer.

I don't think backers would mod themselves out of their own game.

>play the game with nipponese audio
>find the piano
>start playing
>familiar starts singing
>"hey this is pretty good, i wonder how the english version sounds"
>switch to english audio
Dear god, english audio was a mistake

I'm super lazy these days but I do want to eventually edit/change a bunch of the sound effects and possibly some of the music. I play these games over and over again so, sooner or later, at least that much will happen.

The cat portraits are cute though :3

Attached: 20190621001201_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Yes, it's great fun. Buggy but great. It's not perfect but it fills a certain void very well and is mechanically very fun. Hoping Bloodstained 2 has:

1. A more ambitious scope with more testing before launch
2. More narrative uniqueness
3. An evolution of the great gameplay systems/mechanics set in this one
4. Better voice-acting
5. NO crowd-funding.

I'm really happy with it overall.

It's great.

Attached: Bloodstained.webm (1280x720, 903K)

How do I deal with time stop against OD? Shit was easy to deal with in DoS but I don't see a way to avoid this and hitting him doesn't seem to prevent him from doing it.

Attached: Za warudo.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

MUDA DA

Attached: KONO DIO.png (960x640, 760K)

>someone paid $8500 for this

heh

Attached: hhh.png (217x190, 86K)

Guys, how do you unlock the miriam customization?

Actually it is good game. Indeed.

Oh, so that's how you get the Deja Vu achievement. Thanks user.

Attached: 20190620181615_1.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

Yea Forums actually likes a game
what on earth

Just do quests to get hairstyles and such. You'll find a guy named Todd if you explore the map. Fairly early on, too.

oops, forgot
6. new, MALE, character
7. better score
8. better art

ah, much better...

It isn't, I didn't get it for that. I assume you need to use the invert shard under OD for that.

>Someone payed for a room without anything in it

Attached: 1543509571498.png (581x408, 200K)

After you beat the second boss

GUYS HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THIS SAMURAI FUCKER. HE'S DOING 30-40 DMG TO ME

Actually based

I'm fine with Miriam but getting to choose between Miriam and another playable character from the onset for the sequel would be nice. The score is fine. Better is always...better, of course. But y'know. Better art would also help, particularly for the dialogue models. I hope they emote next time. Miriam's JP VA is fucking great and it's a shame Miriam isn't emoting with her.

stop getting hit by his slow ass attacks

There are 5 music boxes you can play, there's also a ghost that appears if you sit long enough. Not sure if that's it or there is some kind of hidden secret involved.

Learn the patterns he is slow.

Go behind him. Hit him hard and fast. Go behind him. Hit him hard and fast. That's it. He's dumb easy.

He’s resistant to some types of attacks, if you’re using a mace or something you’ll be doing shit damage

If you just want to meme him to death just use the directional chainsaw shard

Everything was fine until the last patch. Now I can't play the game for 10 minutes without a freeze and it has become unplayable. Anyone know if a workaround fixes this? A lot of players seem to have the same issue (also possibly related to just having unlocked double jump since that seems to be a common theme) so I expect a quick fix but I really want to play fucking NOW so tell me if there's some settings I can fiddle with or shit

Stay at midrange and bait him to jump over you. Walk underneath him and get 2-3 free attacks each time.

No, you probably have to use the High Jump shard so it's exactly like SotN

>tfw i've insintively reached for the left bumper to dash forward multiple times
Wrong sidescroller.

Attached: 1529059635918.jpg (884x793, 89K)

A few bugs like items getting stuck on the roof or inside a wall

thanks for the bug-testing, wagies. can't wait to pick this up on sale for a couple dollars once these inconveniences are all ironed out.

I was playing gunvolt recently so I was doing the same thing. Got me killed multiple times.

Nope, just tried it. Back to the drawing board I guess

Attached: 20190620183053_1.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Did you guys get the menu softlock?
it has happened to me three times in my ~20 hours

Attached: 20190620050215_1.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

>Steamfags getting cucked
Based IGA

u git gud and dont spam jump like an idiot so you can dodge easily the ice

Do the menus suck shit with a control stick or is it just me

I feel like they forgot to set a deadzone for this and it just seems awful

Test

A few times, luckily you can quit to the title screen to fix it

yep!

Attached: 20190620233313_1.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

try doing it several times

It's really good,buy it,pirate it w/e just play it Yea Forumsro, we need more games like bloodstained and hollow knight
light

works on my machine bro ;))))

You can definitely use invert to get it since that's how I did it.

where's the crack at tho

recalibrate your controller

*blocks your path*

Attached: 20190621003752_1.jpg (2560x1440, 779K)

sitting at 99.80% map completion, can't figure out what I'm missing from the full maps I've seen, can anyone here help me out?

Attached: D9ifaJAX4AAh2xq.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Kind of as a backer I’m kind of annoyed at it’s jankyness it’s kind of outdated now.

>tfw i have the nintendo switch pal version and want to sell it but too autistic to do it and too afraid of being scammed

>ARISE MYSELF AND MY SHADOW
>heh, nothing personnel, literally the entire game

>Get the gun
>"Meh, this will be like Aria. It'll never be viable"
>12 hours later
>Have a shortcut dedicated to a gun build that does 300-500 per shot to the last boss

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW

Attached: Wild West Rose Bloodstained.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

I'll let you know when my backer Switch copy arrives

God the environments are so amateurish and ugly. If the environments were better, and the game ran a bit better, this would be a 10/10 game.

i got to the first boss and was bored. When does it get good? Or how do I enjoy this kind of gameplay for more than 20 minutes?

How/where do I get more Shortcut shards? I'm already at five, but there's still three locked slots.

>Blood Witch is a great fight
>Step up to Gebel
>He's a fucking pushover
I tried slashing the moon because I read that something would trigger if I did on here but I couldn't actually hit it. What's the deal with this fight? No way that's the end. Guess I'll keep exploring the castle.

mah nigga, where you from?

What's that hat?

What are those green scroll-like thingies on the map?

Attached: 71b8132ee84a6691d122b02319d0cc96.png (241x116, 9K)

it is the gotyay

thats better than star citizen drones who pay that money for spaceships on a game that will never exist.

I assumed it was related to the demon-killing quests. Like "certain enemy for this quest is in this room"

quest enemies

I'll just show you, and I frankly don't remember where I got it, but it drastically increases gun damage but makes you use more bullets per shot.

Attached: GUN! build.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Ah, yeah right. Thanks.

right of first red room from the left

Saw this one, I was specifically missing this one when I was stuck at 99.90 myself

Attached: edit.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

You have to hit Gebel enough until the moon turns red and then slash the moon with the Zangetsuto weapon. If you don't have that weapon yet, you'll get it after you fight a boss

There are people that actually believe this. You really showed them!

You have to find and fight Zangetsu again to get the sword that will cut it. There's a lot of legwork to do before you get to him, though.

if you are playing on nightmare the bossfights have a lot of RNG dependent shit going on but all in all its very fun

Dude how do you get to the last castle? Im stuck at 85%. I cant get to the final zone.

name a more annoying enemy in hard mode

Attached: Capture.png (1033x569, 1.33M)

I watched some gameplay footage and the graphics are fucking terrible and all of the backgrounds are just static PS2 stages. Didn't they get like 5 million dollars to make this trash?

>ARISE MYSELF AND MY SHADOW
I can't bring myself to use the backer portrait shield summon. I rather git gud.

>heh, nothing personnel
That was pretty neat I must admit. I need to find a better dagger.

What's the last thing you did story-wise?

Understood. Thank you very much, anons.

I saved Gabel and he died or w/e and thats about it

The development was a legitimate mess, to the point where they fired the lead devs and replaced them with mobile devs, and also changed the game's directors. They ran out of money years ago and needed publisher money to finish it.

Total mess of a game, and Iga and Iida made the best of a bad situation. The result is that it's ugly but fun.

>years of shitposting from Yea Forumsermin
>he fell for le kickstarter maymay xD
>koji is just another konami hack
>its gonna be Mighty no5 all over
>actually delivers beyond everyones expectations
>is a faithful successor to SOTN with vastly more depth and customization
Aplogize.

Attached: 505px-10.5.17KojiIgarashiPortraitByLuigiNovi1.jpg (505x599, 65K)

Do you remember that hallway in the Garden of Silence where you had a really big, red moon in the hallway?

Sell it to who? Take it to gamestop or just throw it in the trash. I snap games I don’t like because I’m a retard but you can’t do that with switch games. Do you not like it?

I got the double jump and killed the dragon bosses and now I have no idea where to go. There's a bunch of mirror puzzles that I can't seem to solve and there's a few very out of reach areas.

yeah sure thing we all believe you

Cut the red moon in the hallway near where you first fought Zangetsu. In the garden, you'll know it when you see it.

Bumfuck, Ohio
Just got my shipping e-mail
Getting stuck with 30fps sucks but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make since I vastly prefer metroidvanias on portable.

Attached: 1389337886438.jpg (523x600, 62K)

>Honestly, from a gameplay perspective, it's the best Castlevania so far.
kek, how do you expect to be taken seriously after this

you need to open the chest at the base of the dragon tower to get the silver thing for the photo camera.

The banshee
How do you interact with the painting with the eye that follows you?

Just finished it, it's fucking amazing.

So then you know where the absolute last room is?

Can you show me on the map? Cant find it

Because he's 100% right? Bloodstained is objectively the best Castlevania game to date.

Yeah, that one's pretty bad. There's like no hint that you have to do this, but go and talk to Dominique, and then talk to OD, and then after that you should be able to get through the Bridge of Evil

Shit I didn't make that connection. Thanks for saving me a ton of time.

Remember where the chariot is in the garden? Go there, then go up then to the left.

Truth be told, when I made this I never thought poorly of Igarashi or Inafune. Just thought it would make for a funny meme. It's a pity I can't ever really use this image again to bait people.

yes, I'm one of the few people who actually likes Mighty No9

Attached: OLD MAN INAFUNE!.jpg (716x537, 65K)

Va Schia is fucking shit
it's be great if the spell worked most of the time but it doesn't, why does it sometime only do the magic circles and no ice is conjured? what the fuck?

Thanks anons, I got both rooms but now I'm stuck on 99.90%, any ideas?

no clue i just came across it. im too busy farming bloodbringers for a nice familiar right now.

Attached: Capture.png (451x391, 418K)

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M

SWITCHFAGS RISE UP

Attached: D0cxI51UcAE4Jpc.jpg (2795x4096, 1.29M)

Trying to get the chest on the boat using double jump and triple kick but my timing is really bad. Help me Yea Forumsros

Attached: 45D90C31-0FB4-42BE-ABE8-B71F30D76AB8.jpg (2000x3000, 398K)

Should I grab the Encrypted Orchid or Deathbringer?

Does the Deathbringer outshine the Spiral Sword in damage? Kinda want the Orchid just for access to the Technique so I can Master it early.

shit man, atleast you'll be getting it around the 25th, will you be getting it by USPS or something else?

if you can't jump kick off the dullhammer enemy, just come back later with upgraded double jump or invert. iirc there's nothing special up there.

for me, it's blonde miriam

What's the link for?

no

I beat every boss and have 100% completion but Kunekune still kills me damn near instantly.

>take four years to release a game
>release patch that kills previous saves and introduces more bugs

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1442619881326.gif (310x212, 1.69M)

If you're talking about the one in the bottom right room with the dullahan you just need to kick off the dullhan. The game didn't tell you but the double jump also gave you a jump kick that you can do by pressing down+jump after the 2nd jump so you can bounce off enemies now.

Try the ship, there was a tiny spot I was missing when I was attempting to fill out my map.

There's a Plunderer's Ring up there. You don't want to go without that shit

Does anyone know how to get that chest?

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night_20190620101110.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>Mfw I just noticed the Backer ID option when resetting my save for the bromide glitch
>When I entered the ID it made my name and clan appear.

I totally forgot about the Clan thing.
Does the backer code do anything else?

Attached: 92BBAC43-3398-43B8-8945-944131C6E145.png (411x411, 332K)

as soon as you gain control after the jumpscare, quickly jump and perform an Invert. Then get on the left side and do the webm

Attached: nightmare.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Dash away as soon as he spawns, lead him to the left, then kill him from up high on the stairs

Attached: 20190620155416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

not worth 40 bucks imo

Does anyone know where I can find monster number 44?
Also, how do I trigger the fight with OD? Do I have to borrow a book from him and sell it since he keeps insisting that you need to return them?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

GOG versoin of the gaem.

checked the ship already, I have every room there

I finished the game and cheated on the last boss

Attached: dqj1oi58s4511.png (1328x764, 122K)

Nope. I hate how autistic this game is it’s outdated.

In the final area (the ice cave), he'll appear and attack you if you're still holding any library books.

>the first hairstyle has the two different shades
>the rest are all just flat
Where's my neon garbage?
Where's my frosted blue tips?

Attached: 1558938341944.png (639x653, 161K)

that enemy is still unnerving to me even if its just Iga's version of Silver Surfer

Attached: shredder reads the internet.jpg (640x475, 39K)

it's the same game as aria/dawn of sorrow with more rpg-like options and worse art direction
if you like those games you'll like it, I liked it fine but I hope the sequels get more experimental like PoR or OoE

44 is on the train. Sit in the seat near the window and wait.

To fight OD you have to borrow the final book from him and then head to the ice caverns

>yes, I'm one of the few people who actually likes Mighty No9
Die monster, you don't belong in this world.

It's clear MN9 scared the shit out of Iga and he did his best to avert that kind of disaster. He even went to the extreme length of firing the main devs and hiring some literal whos.

Meanwhile Inafune was doing like 10 projects at once, and would waltz over to Inti's studio once every 6 months, play a little bit, then say it was good and go back. Guy seems to have no sense of what makes an actually good game in terms of gameplay and polish. He should have seen that MN9 was developing in a bad way and try to fix it.

>you can kick off enemies
>But it's a secret ;)
Fuck you, Iga. Thanks Bros.

Attached: AA25328D-503A-43B2-B655-C5C59B55A8AA.png (365x432, 176K)

Are the feet cute?

Attached: 1530605914935.png (962x962, 829K)

Does anyone know how you get the deja vu achivement? I have tried everything with the chair in the library and can't seem to get it.

Anyone know what the last food piece the old lady needs? Last thing I need for quests.

Attached: 20190620180253_1.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

based and modernpilled. don’t ever get sold on the retropill. never accept outdated design.

No harmony of despair is the best.

where do you even find this guy?

God what a shitty fight. Then I have to deal with garbage ass drop rates after all this shit plus the long wait for him to come out.

What's the deal with Celeste's Room?

Inafune wasn't interested in making a good game, he was interested in making a multimedia franchise.
We all know how that turned out.

It's pretty fucking poorly optimized. The idea that you need a fucking powerhouse computer to run an indie game is laughable.

same as the rest of those, you you need to find the right recipe in order to craft it.

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (2016x1512, 1.47M)

足がかわいいです。

Attached: DgGoDLFWkAAc46v.jpg (1194x1200, 124K)

Yes. And I say that as a big fan of Harmony Of Despair and I didn’t really like the structure or feel of the old games. It’s too autistic. I can’t keep track of where to go. Dark Souls is a better version of it and even that has become old. I think Elden Ring might be the next evolution we need.

Go to the room under it, line yourself up with the gap, and just keep using ultra jump to bounce it up

Yeah I only knew since it was that way in pretty much every previous game. I thought they at least told you when you got the double jump though.

>play SoTN on Luck mode
>breeze through 95% of the game
>always get stuck in the clocktower or the reverse clocktower
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why is this guy allowed to own a computer

Attached: 1517065027086.jpg (1280x759, 171K)

Yeah thats not what I was asking. I have the recipe, I dont know what it is or how to make it.

Yeah fuck I can't figure out what the last room I'm missing is
god fucking dammit

Attached: rancepalm.jpg (315x365, 25K)

>at 99.9% map completion
>only 5 shortcut slots
Does boss rush give some or something?

I think I am missing a cooking recipe.

Attached: 20190620175901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Go to johan, look at the item, see what it needs, craft/get every ingredient individually then make the thing.

Just a display bug. Nothing under there.

I haven't played a Castlevania in a long time so I assumed kicking off enemies was a separate skill you get later. That's how I remember it anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go to the train and sit by the window. Then wait forever

Sorry for the hold up, this should be it.

Attached: edit2.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

I'm proud of myself for remembering about it this time. Usually I'll go a whole playthrough and remember the "kick off enemies"-thing at the point when it doesn't matter anymore (having flight/double-jump)

There are some chests in high places that you can nab early, but honestly none of them are gamebreaking.

>yfw Konami eventually throws a frivolous copyright lawsuit at Iga out of jealous spite and asspain

Attached: 3B2924D5-7DEE-4CEE-927E-0B33E2258FF5.jpg (1876x1651, 832K)

Probably in a hidden wall or something. I'm stuck as well since she wants cookies and I don't have that recipe.

Got that one already.

Is this good? Really don't want to waste 2 days of continuously getting cucked by Mega's limit only to download 7 gigs of dolphin porn

what's the painting with the eye supposed to do?

go mow a single lawn and use the $40 you earned to buy the game.

I defeated the upside down dinosaur

went to all the clock towers, and accidentally beat Gebel or whaterever his name is, where the flying fuck do i go now?

also how do i get past gold spikes?

Attached: 1555195326984.jpg (677x678, 180K)

The Japanese don't give a crap about that stuff. Their entire culture is just a bootlegged China/Korea.

Attached: 1512261790090.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Fuck, where even is that room with all the spikes for invert? I filled in too much of the map there and there aren't any loose ends

>6. new, MALE, character
Ha, GAAAYYY

I did that as well. I still dont know what I'm missing. Can someone post a screen of the requirements at least?

Got the GoG installers. Let them do what they must. I have already won.

I got a 99.9% map you can check to see if I have something you don't.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019-06-20_19-15-00.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

thank you user, that was the last one I needed

So who can be the third playable character?
>Gebel
I guess they can just swap him and Miriam
>Dominque
I really don't see how she can be playable.
>Bloodless
Same as above. Bloodless is just a boss.
>O.D
Same as above. If they go full story with these characters they'd need a big asspull for any boss to playable
>Alfred
Could work.

At the entrance, where the giant statue fell on top of you.

>the last boss is not gebel, alfred, zangetsu and miriam fighting together as a team like the other game
That could've been a much better final fight than fighting that cat chameleon shit alone

search every single inch of the castle for any unexplored areas or look at my spoiler image, in which case I think you'll still have difficulty finding this spot.

Attached: 20190620002910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

They normally don’t but japanese companies are spiteful as fuck and hold VERY long grudges.

If you have the recipe, then it is in his list, along with all the ingridients.

thanks

Attached: 2591125 - Final_Fantasy_VII Tifa_Lockhart ikedaya0104.jpg (705x1024, 339K)

How the actual fuck do you get there?

They'll all be without any plot or dialogue, just like almost every other "alternate character" mode in a Metroidvania.

Also, Dominique becomes a Shardmancer herself and is the last boss.

>It's clear MN9 scared the shit out of Iga and he did his best to avert that kind of disaster. He even went to the extreme length of firing the main devs and hiring some literal whos.

Don't forget that Shutaro Iida was brought in as director like half way through. It might be why the game seems to get better the longer you play it. The early game boat is 100% Inti-Creates.

UNETHICAL UNETHICAL HOLY SHIT CALIFORNIA SAVE ME RIGHT NOW I'M BURNING

Go to dragon towers, invert when you're outside in front of the first and you get the Aegis Plate, this game's spike breaker. Invert to the top of the second tower while you're on the spiral staircase and you find the Valkyrie dress.

O.D could definitly be a playable character considering he has a full boss moveset, Has a unique enough look and bosses have been playable in previous castlevania titles

Fix the dodge mechanic you fucking retards. Why only dodging backward a thing?

Attached: fc7.jpg (680x967, 84K)

Inafune I think just assumed the game would be good and be a big hit. That's why he was off planning spin-offs and such.

Good thing they hired Dina

INVERT

>that simon belmont fight

Attached: 63506745_2415912961975319_5891348808188559360_n.png (297x513, 282K)

i wouldn't mind O.D. for Alucard voice

Pirated it, will buy after beating if I can start a new game on Hard, because the version I've got only lets me start on Normal

Here

Attached: edit3.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: E8285BCE-FF0C-4606-BAB0-B5EF16BC9970.png (364x889, 550K)

>map not even reminiscence of SotN but a straight copy
Can't Konami sue them for being this blatant?

How? This shit happened to me like four times in a 3 hour session.

>if I can start a new game on Hard

Input the name NIGHTMARE to unlock hard and Nightmare from the beginning.

You sure you didn't download the alpha/beta version that was for the backers to play early?

You can tell it’s held together with tape under the hood, some voice acting is awful, side character models are not good, but it’s great. It’s actually great. Worth the price.

Because a normal screenshot is easily modified?

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (1191x317, 117K)

>Start
>Search programs and files
>Snipping tool
use it.

How do I give recipes to Johannes? Right now they're just sitting in my inventory and it won't let me use them.

You don't have to use them, just having the recipe is enough

>a normal screenshot is easily modified?
take it easy

Attached: 1557517004083.jpg (673x586, 27K)

You don't have to. The items are unlocked automatically as soon as you get them.

True but with how coy Angel and co are being looks like it might be more than that. Since there's no reason to not be direct about it otherwise.

Thanks user. Maybe I'm retarded, but do you just tank through the spikes? 83 defence and I'm still getting owned.

They become available as soon as you pick them up.

Mind you, the game doesn't tell you that you need to own an item in order to know how to make better gear. I never suspected I needed to buy the toy tiara in order to make the flame diadem, for example.

Where?

You need the Aegis Plate, invert in the twin headed dragons boss area, you'll find it

Warhorse room

NO. STOP.

Go back to where you fought the twin dragon. To the left side, at the top, there is an armor that lets you walk through that death trap.

Don't forget to pick up the helmet on the other side.

Attached: 20190618141444_1.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

Holy shit, this game looks hideous lmao

my controls stopped working in a shop menu and I can't close it or do anything
am I fucked? I was farming shit for like half an hour and didn't save

I didn't know about the spike armor and just went through all the spikes while healing myself

What's the point of using anything other than Rhava Velar?

Can you switch to keyboard to at least save?

how do you get the skill to reach it?

I need a hint bros, I have double jump and already got the silver bromide.

Did you try switching between controller and M/KB?

>Game comes out
>Everyone says you have to sell all your shards for good ending
>you just have to cut the moon lmao
I hate you people

The final, completed map. Hopefully it's not too small.

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night_20190620192751.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

Idk about that. Someone asked the devs about that before and they got a ;) as a response and I mean it's not like there's much story to begin with.
What reason would he have for fighting everyone though? Gebel never returned a library book? Bael is late returning one?

Talk to OD

Because guns are better.

You need to go to hell. Go left and down. Make sure to bring healing items.

Does your graphics card count it as a game? I had a friend who had to change settings on his laptop so Sekiro would run.

Looks like mine but I'm at 99.40% what's up with that?

Talk to OD, then Dominique.

DA BUK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

The game trolls you into thinking that having shards affects the endings because of muh corruption, when it's actually dominique wanting you to sell your shards so she can become stronger

DIE SHANOA

Where do I go after I got the zangetsuto

don't think so, I bought an item but it didn't register so everything is grayed out like it thinks something is open on top of the menu but there isn't anything to close but I also can't access anything else

I've tried both and it won't let me do anything

I'm at 45% map exploration and I still have a piss poor array of techniques, what gives?

Does selling it affect her in anyway?

time to save your friend and also cut the fucking moon when it turns red (with the fucking katana)

No. I never sold a single shard, mind you.

Funny how Dominique got Dracula's IGA origin of "everybody I loved died, so I'll denounce God and become stronger than Him because fuck the whole world."

oh I just fucking killed him lol

STUPID DISCIPLE

Where the fuck do I get bread? Also does anyone know all the locations for recipes? I'm only missing 2.

Probably not, she seems to have a fixed set of moves in her boss battle, ones from shards I did not sell to her.

I'm at 47% map myself, have you tried finding the techniques yourself by trial and error? That's what I do as soon as I get a new weapon.

Attached: 20190621013700_1.jpg (2560x1440, 612K)

>playing in English
Absolutely disgusting

How many endings does the game have? I think I got the good one, but there are far too many dead people to my linking.

>moving the goalposts
every time

You can easily outdamage it both per hit and per second. Its not even difficult.

FUCK my damage was too high and I killed him before it happened again

Three.
*Don't get Zangetsu's sword, kill Gebel
*Get Zangetsu's sword, kill Gebel anyway
*Get Zangetsu's sword, fight Gebel and kill the moon when it turns red, then find and kill Gramercy, Dominique, and Bael.

Fuck, thanks anons. I did the other side and the whole map was blue so I skipped the other side and got fucked.

How am I expected to play this game with all dat thigh and tiddy moving about?

>the boss isn't the real boss

every fucking time with these games

Oh. I was hoping there was something to save those two. Pity.

The kickstarter trifecta is now complete and I like all three

Attached: 17e64b69e24cd9bacab54a201abd6dd5.jpg (579x587, 233K)

I thought they only unlocked there by reading the books? Sadly I don't know which weapons might do what but I'll try, thanks user show the rest if you want

>I like all three
>bro-op art
Wholesome.

Attached: OHAYOUUU HAT.png (579x587, 164K)

You're asking someone to post a screen of what you're already looking at in your own game.

Maxed out Iga's shard and then I thought of using it against Bael. Holy shit did he die fast.

Attached: 20190619234508_1.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

>just bought the game
>all these spoilers already

I'm just gonna fuck off from the internet for a bit, bye

Attached: 1559947340344.jpg (436x413, 81K)

Wat should I spend my 8bit coin on all the weapons there kinda suck

If you do the input for a special move it will unlock in your journal shit even if you haven't found it in the game world. I imagine some techniques are only found this way too.

ye

Attached: 1334218707009.gif (169x119, 66K)

>every time
>when majority of CVs end in Drac fight

Aside from the Sorrow Games and Bloodstained, it's generally the advertised villain. Depends on how you feel about the Portrait plot and Lament I guess, but Portrait is pretty fucking obvious about what's gonna happen before you fight Brauner.

>crack
>for a GOG game
You fucking retard:

They're rather sucky until you can upgrade them, but buying the coins to upgrade them with is super-expensive.

The ending of the game is Miriam wedging her head between Aradia's thighs while Johanes watches.

how to beat iga

whats the point of the nyabons, like why do they just sit there forever until attacking? i dont wanna kill em but i wanna know what shard it gives

i find them funny lol, maybe kill yourself

How is the Iga fight anyway? I want more content, so I'm contemplating buying the backpack dlc

yeh

Here's the rest I've found. I know assassinate (nothing personnel kid) requires the kukri. I can't remember the rest but once you've mastered them you can use them on all the weapons of the same weapon type.

Attached: 20190621014717_1.jpg (2560x1440, 610K)

Hardest fight in the game. His hitbox is small and he constantly teleports

Yes, because something is fucky here.

Harder than the backer bosses and OD? Cool. Might have to pick it up then.

He is harder than most of the other bosses in the game easily. He is doable of course, but I had no chance until I was level 50 before I could defeat him. He has 10,000 HP, teleports quickly, and hits like a truck. Wait until you have Miriam the Hedgehog shard.

SotN actually did end up being Dracula, naturally, but it had a nice plebeian filter included if you remember.

You guy... how many times do you have to do a move to mastery it? I sat there doing one once 20 times and it didn't happen so I said fuck it and went back to the weapon I was using. Don't know why game has to punish you with mastery thing of a bunch of techniques you'll never use really butt-blasting me as a completionist.

Way harder than OD. Don't know who the backer boss is but I beat every boss and it's definitely safe to say he's the hardest. Not worth the $10 though in my opinion.

You have to hit an enemy with it. The more hits, the faster it goes so multi-hit techniques level up really fast.

what do you get for beating the ninja in the race

Go to your archives and look at Techniques. Each skill is mastered when the green EXP bar is fully filled.

Oh yeah, duh, I should've included that. I guess I always assumed it was so obviously possession that I forgot to consider that as a fake out.

>17 hours played
>0 techniques mastered

It was pretty fun to hear Iga doing his best Wakamoto impression in Japanese.
His Engrish is pretty funny too.

panties

You get the Sonic shard.

Attached: guess_who_s_returned_remake___never_uploaded__by_josh98s_studio-d96sab4.png (1190x1600, 1.14M)

It's the most fun I've had with a Metroidvania since DoS came out. It's top tier.

The absolute best shard in the entire game
Just spam the teleport ray, it even gives you the mirrors to bounce off

What's the mechanic with Bloodless in Hard? Once she almost got naked she started healing, died to her a few times then I just attacked her heavily during that technique and she didn't seem to heal as much. The blood whirpool I assume work the same as in the 2d game, but I didn't have any umbrella up so I just stood on the doorway and whipped her ass

youtube.com/watch?v=o5plbHiM8yY
RUNAKCEPTABAL!

What does he say in english? I did my first play through in japanese.

Accelerator, this games version of the Black Panther Soul

Its really good.

It's great
Some very minor issues
Only real complaint is how you get the swimming shard because that is just bad game design

>Just 100% the map and beat Alucardio
>Don't feel like NG+, would much rather play Zang
>But kind of want to keep playing Metroidvanias
Should I go from Aria of Sorrow and work my way up to Order of Ecclesia?

see
TAKU DISS!

>game looks bad
>but it plays well
How often does this happen, really?

Attached: 1398663936293.gif (350x237, 1.74M)

Unironically works on my machine.
I got a new DS4 about a month ago though and it works the moment its plugged in. Maybe news DS4s have better firmware or maybe the cord is the big difference?

Same. But my pc sucks and I’m pirating.

Attached: 1527800696859.jpg (1157x1600, 378K)

EEEEEEEE
OOOOOOO

>ran better
It can run at 4K with an upcapped framerate. The fuck are you smoking?

If you've never played them sure, they're good games. Dawn of Sorrow not so much.

I honestly don't have a problem with how the game looks. I'm running it on a pretty good PC. I've seen far worse, graphically.

Where was his map again?

it's like it's SoTN but it's RoTN.

Attached: 1467368184510.jpg (592x790, 501K)

>and retards will eat it up because "BASED KONAMI"
In what fucking reality? every single Konami video so far has shit-ton of dislikes

I got a softlock by using the great sword that you can charge the attack with. I was using it underwater and got stuck in the floating animation, couldn't control the character anymore.

When you first enter Hell, go left and keep going left and down.

Thanks user

Did Zangetsu have a counter and a sword shoryuken in normal mode? I don't remember him ever using those attacks before but now I'm getting punished in hard mode for even daring to jump over him

If you mean where in the map, then: In the Den of Behemoths, to the southeast.

>Demon castle is shaped like a giant hand

Missed opportunity for the left two towers and right two towers to crumble first.

>mastering the skill allows you to use it with any weapon of this type
>mfw katanas

Attached: 1552426342783.png (400x400, 12K)

>have Dracula X Chronicles on PSP with RoB and SOTN unlocked
>got the good Classicvanias through various emulators
>don't have to buy any more Konami rehashes
Feels good man

>implying this positive reception would not make konami to want to contract IGA's studio for the 1999 game like they are for that shitty contra game
a man can dream cant he?

Zangetsu should've been the main character

A couple skills are locked to its specific weapon and can't be learned.

He had his moment in the 8-bit spin-off.

You can even emulate DxC for great visuals

>I bought it
Why are you moralfagging to a bunch of anons you don’t know when none of us believe you. Go brag about your thievery somewhere else faggot.

How is the OST?

True, but I kind of like having physical PSP titles. Comes in handy when I'm having a shit.

Really, I didn't even bother to bring out that ray at all. I equipped the speedbelt, the speedbook from OD, then the Aegis armor and the high jump, which I all had set on a single set. I just basically breezed through it.

BS is like DaS3 in terms of exploration and linearity, while HK is a cross between 1 & 3 in that sense.

Where do I race the ninja?

>Konami hires IGA to make the 1999 game
>forces IGA to make it a shitty GoW clone with LoS-style graphics
I'd rather just see more Bloodstained games at this point
>Soulsfagging
Fuck off

>Bunnymorphophis
>Doesn't actually say it when transforming
Missed opportunity

Pretty good. Not God-tier but some tracks are 10/10. Feels like a 'vania soundtrack in the end. Mostly like the Sorrow games.

I recommend starting with Rondo, then go SotN, then Aria, Dawn, Portrait, then Order of Ecclessia.

Then try Pharoah Rebirth+, Touhou Luna Nights.

>that library theme

>2D spinoff was excellent
>main game was able to live up to my expectations
God bless you, Iga.

Attached: 1519771179463.jpg (202x250, 27K)

Where do I go after Bloodless? I don't think I can do anything except get the fake Gebel ending

Attached: 1557623538986.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Like that one user said pretty good, more in line with the DS games soundtrack. Just it would go experimental like SotN but I guess that just an old era.

>zangetsu is literally just weeb solid snake
Holy fuck my sides

any benefit to getting this on pc over ps4?

Go to blood fountain near the beginning of the game and use her ability.

Oh neat, thanks

He has the counter in normal mode.

Go underground and look for a jellyfish-like monster. Get its shard and use it to move underwater until you reach a desert area.

you got an ability that absorbs blood so go to where there's a ton of blood just sitting there

It's fine. It's not the most noticable thing but it's certinly not bad.
Though the theme in the library area periodically sounds like car horns.

Curry the Kid directed it. Give him more credit. Iga is just the manager and spokes person. He also wrote it, but the story isn't that memorable.

It's been ok so far, not great but not terrible. But I'm only about halfway so maybe there are some kickass tracks later, I'm hoping this one made it: youtube.com/watch?v=nSb6-rEOaZ8

How's the story for the game?

I'll buy it when it releases on switch. It's bullshit that the switch version is a week later, and makes me skeptical that the switch version might be shit, so until then I'll download this and wait for the 25th

Attached: 7f3c21e366932356809f6db12770b045.jpg (680x817, 47K)

>all the retards who said this had shit music
YOU NIGGERS ARE FUCKING LIARS

Attached: 1534746246070.jpg (320x320, 17K)

It's way better than I expected. The controls are tight and responsive and the visuals have grown on me. I pirated but I'll buy it on Switch after payday.

>tfw read this comment and immediatly noticed what you meant
Fuck, they could have used a better instrument for that

It's pretty damn ugly, especially for a game in development for years with a budget of 5.5m.

The story's serviceable, but nothing you haven't seen before in a Metroidvania.

>It's bullshit that the switch version is a week later
That's actually a good thing. Because that means 1.02 will not break your save like in the PS4/Xbone versions.

120+ FPS and mods

For the unengaged, what else was Curry the Kid known for?

How does one kick off of enemies for extra height?

Attached: D47AB9F3-8FA5-4A2D-B122-AD95D090F5EF.gif (550x308, 1.18M)

Higher resolution as well (1440p+).

I love when pale chicks wear all black.

Try doing a third jump while holding down.

Double jump, then hit down and attack to dive kick. When you bounce off, you get another double jump, so repeat as needed to reach where you need to go.

It's been a IGA trademark since SotN.

*I mean down and jump, sorry.

Am I the only one who likes the graphics? Still shots look uncanny but in motion I think it looks good.

The Switch version is shittier than every other version, why get it if you have the option to do so?

Shutaro Iida was the lead programmer on the GBA/NDS games. He also did enemy programming for MGSV, and directed Harmony of Despair.

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,485138/

hes' basically Iga's protoge, and followed him when Iga left to form Artplay. Iida was stuck with Konami until he was done with MGSV, so he didn't join the game until a year or two into development. Initially he was just a "designer", but after Inti was fired, he was promoted to sole director.

He also designed the Waiter Skeleton who throws curry at you in Aria and Dawn.

Oh, so I can only do it once I unlock double jump? This rustles my autistic exploratory jimmies pretty damn hard leaving unexplored areas.

Fuck, 50 bucks for 20 hours of stadanrt run.... shit, i need to save money, what i do, WHAT I DO?!?

Fucking.Excellent.

But 4chinzers do everything in their power to find issues anywhere they can.

Betas. lol

Wecome to metroidvanias

>You could do that in SotN

I’ve played through that game about 30 times and I never knew that. It seems like every time I think I’ve learned everything about it I learn something new.

what's the icon on the map that looks like a scroll? I thought it was quest related since the symbol is the same but sometimes they're in empty rooms

Mad respect to him, then. For some reason, his moniker had me thinking of La-Mulana.

Would anyone happen to know how to force the game to run in 4:3, I'm not really happy with how the game runs on my potato, and it seems the only thing I can't change is the resolution.

I pirated it, but the game is as soulless as I expected it to be, not too much enjoyment in playing it. Too bad they didn't put all the money into Curse of the Moon, that's an actually good game demo.

>pale chicks wear all black
Based.
I noticed when you select all black clothes you get a yellow outline(?), I'm guessing it's a callback to Alucard.

Attached: 20190621022521_1.jpg (2560x1440, 690K)

Anyone know of any loot tables anywhere?

>Pr promises 3 costumes
>1 shovel knight
>2 bunny
>3 pure miriam/valkyrie
Shovel knight and bunny were so far down on the list. wtf happened?

Is there anything to do ater you finish the game? Like new modes or characters

Iida is the short guy beside Iga. The guy to Iga's left is Aria of Sorrow director Junichi Murakami. I'm wondering if Bloodstained is successful enough Iga can re-unite the old gang togteher again?

Attached: guidepub_170-171[1].jpg (1675x1235, 353K)

If Bloodborne is such a good for you loser virgins, then tell me this.

Where the skeletons?

Attached: 146226_main.jpg (628x628, 62K)

I think the Shovel Armor is an item you equip to turn into SK. The bunny is just a shard that transforms you into a bunny-demon.

And they renamed Pure Miriam in Valkyrie because they got lazy.
There was no indication at all that "Valkyrie" was going to be that, especially since they already gave it another official name.

>I think the Shovel Armor is an item you equip to turn into SK.
That's how the Valkyrie armor works, too. So Shovel Armor is an outfit.
Only three things in the game change her outfit, and he listed them.

Only have 0.2% of the map left, 3 demons left, and only need 1% more for shards.
Is this all related to the final boss? Just want to know before I storm into the boss room

Most of them are relatively weak meme weapons until you upgrade them with the 16&32-bit coins. However
>Shield Weapon
Is fantastic for its ability to guard a whole lot of shit. Its guard function activates halfway through the swing and stays active as long as you stand still afterwards (making the shield stay held up).
>God Cross
Seems weak, but most enemies are weak to Light damage, so it is better than it appears in terms of damage. It also comes with the fantastic Force Blast Sword Technique which you won't have access to otherwise until weapons much later in the game. That's the real draw, master that technique and use it for other swords.

Also hear that the Encrypted Orchid is good for some reason, but I can't confirm as I hadn't tried it.

Katanas fucking rule. I hope Zangetsu plays like this.

Attached: Desktop 2019.06.20 - 20.31.19.04.DVR.webm (480x270, 2.9M)

I enjoy cooking in vidya.

Attached: cookingisfun.jpg (574x704, 275K)

>beat master carpenter
>didn't get the shard

Attached: [email protected] (370x320, 25K)

Damn, dude. You killed his ass.

>dub fairy singing

Attached: 16524886269.jpg (704x396, 19K)

Game looks slow as shit, is it actually any good?

>spoiler
No skeletons allowed because chinks are afraid of skeletons.
Legit reason.

Yes for map, probably yes for 1 specific demon (044 is pretty easy to miss). You don't get shards from last boss.

Yes. And just gonna get better.

Yeah you have to farm the secret minibosses for shards and loot

how to deal with ghosts and the floating heads that spawn forever

There's no other outfit changing thing user. Those are it.

I'm at 99.60%, anyone have a clue where I'm missing stuff at?

Attached: 1530751240337.jpg (1920x510, 447K)

Valkyrie Dress changes Miriam's appearance as well

So, to anybody who fought the slot machine boss, does the boss instantly die if you get a 777, or was that just a coincidence because I was hammering it so fast with the portraits and throwing daggers?

He already listed that, stupid.

Yes. That is also affected by LUCK.

Test the walls either side of those pockets of black on the map. There's one at the bottom left for example.

Costume mods when

They already confirmed a month ago that the Switch version is 30fps 720p both docked and undocked, so yes, it's shit on top of being late.

Without looking too closely, here
And the bottom empty space in Japanland Labs is a secret room

>Equip Valkyrie Mail
>Put on the Crow Hat, Sunglasses, and Hyperventilator for a "wasteland bounty hunter" look
>Find out that I can't edit the Mail's colors, so I can't go all-black to complete my intended look

Fuck!

Is it true the switch version runs at 30 FPS? that would fuck me over considering every Metroidvania I've played are all 60+ FPS

Attached: 1502843908084.jpg (601x601, 121K)

Should I pirate this?

nvm got my answerFucking dumb

So I haven't heard anyone talk about the circular level design here, aside from it made them feel weird.

I absolutely loved those parts and think it's a great twist on the Metroidvania map layout, Alfred's arena for example was amazing, even if technically it is just a straight horizontal line

Attached: 1539209815741.jpg (500x500, 89K)

It plays just like other castlevania games. You need to git gud if you wanna move faster.

Yes. Switch runs at 30 fps, PS4&Xbone at 60 fps & PC has uncapped fps, so whatever your monitor can handle. For me, 144 fps.

Is there any way to counter ODs Time Stop?
Also if he gives me time stop I'm gonna nut

I think you should play it, and if you have to pirate it to do so, then go right ahead
Consider buying it if you like it at least

Just pay attention for where the daggers are and dodge when you regain control

Is it possible to remove the stone mask and still have it equiped?

No, and that's his shard
He also lets you check out every book which is pretty nice

Does Alchemic Bounty increase the drop chance of items? Or is it just when you use alchemy?

Attached: 20190621025018_1.jpg (2560x1440, 653K)

Certain hats and helmets overwrite it IIRC

I highly doubt that

Attached: 12457564237652.jpg (256x400, 21K)

>explore around with the invert weapon, 3 areas in a row of picking items
>get carpenters key
>forget where the door was
>wander into the "final boss"
>have to load a save and lose all progress

Attached: 1519294867241.jpg (785x732, 174K)

there's no boss door?

What do the boss medals do?

I don't mean the true one, I mean the one that gives you a bad end if you beat them too early

>OD = DO = Dio
>Both can stop time

Brilliant!

>OD is Dio backwards
Deepest lore

>forces IGA to make it a shitty GoW clone with LoS-style graphics
wouldnt happen since the Lords of shadow series bombed hard after 2, plus just saying "making bloodstained but with julius" would be alot less costly

I'm fucking nutting

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.79M)

Based and good job