Jesus christ

Jesus christ

Attached: 1538657020587.jpg (1080x608, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwnhvvZnPrY
youtube.com/watch?v=n2N7K-nbPsE
youtube.com/watch?v=fV9AKwpTMoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rural man bad

Sneed mod will fix this

fukkkk grumpfft

What game is this user?

>speaks in a white country boy accent

Attached: DAH nigger.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

It's a survival technique so he doesn't get lynched.

I like the new artstyle of the humans. I'd even say it still has SOUL

Rural man irrelevant, actually.

Live in shit hole backwater, get shit hole backwater prizes. Simple as that.

Attached: 1560922358538.gif (253x253, 702K)

He says as he drinks his onions latte to University to get his gender studies degree.

haha get it cuz rural people are stupid bitches who probably voted for drumpf.
don't mind the fact game is supposed to be a parody of 50´s shitty movies.

Actually I'm a frito-lay sales accountant and I drink Dr pepper lol

>Dr Pepper
>Bottled by coke

Nice lie, basedcuck nigger

butthurt cowshit slinging mutts

Attached: m.png (460x408, 15K)

The television made rural American's stupider in the most unhumbling ways.

Dr. Pepper is bottled by multiple national brands including Coca-Cola and Pepsi. You're a very nasty person. lol Good luck with whatever life you lead though.

Attached: 1559943777501.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

CITY GOOD
LAND BAD

Seem stupider or actually made them stupider?

>lol

unironocally fucking kill yourself

SOI AIR GOOD
FRESH AIR BAD

PRESERVED SOI GOOD
FRESH MEAT BAD

WELFARE GOOD
HARDWORK BAD

Aren't most rural families on welfare?

>soulless
>soul

SOUL: ADDED

>getting paid to buy equipment is welfare
This is your mind on city soi

There is a conspiracy to make the country seem frightening or bad so that more humans will stay trapped in the shithole that is cities

Are they implying niggers can be white under the right influence?

>farming subsidies are not welfare
you farmcucks are just as bad as niggers

Not him. But what do you mean exactly? Tax dollars are used for you to purchase equipment? How is that not welfare?

>Are they implying niggers can be white under the right influence?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Holy shit take a break from Yea Forums and get a job

The rural hick stereotype that often encounters aliens in media is derived from the 1955 Kelly family encounter with the "goblins" and is more appropriate for this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=n2N7K-nbPsE

am i meant to care

yes, mostly in the form of government subsidies. with these tariffs that orange man put on China, they're not buying our ((onions)) any more so expect more money to be shoveled to the farmers

*starves*

Literally a welfare program

>tax dollars to purchase equipment so you can work
vs
>tax dollars for tyrone because he doesn't want to work

Reminder if Tifa is secret SJW propaganda then so is this

Is was shitty then and it’s shitty noe

>tfw wasn't born rural man
>tfw don't get gorillions in handouts

its not fucking fair bros

>irrelevant
>decided your current president and libtards are still seething

that's an interesting take, and im being serious
i have friends in two major cities and ill visit from time to time for a weekend or whatever my schedule allows
and i honestly cant process how dire the conditions are. i don't think i could stave off suicide for even a month if i lived in major city, usa. it is really my vision of hell to live that way
as a slight disclaimer i have a major problem with germs, but that's the least of the issues. it's still a major fucking issue. these places are fucking filthy. humans are not cut out to live in a city

Part of the game's satire, was that the world was this idealized version of the 1950's. The world portrayed in media and propaganda of the time. The mostly realistic(but idealized) humans, were supposed to be the foils of the ugly reality that the Aliens force upon them.

Or at least that's how I understood it. But if all the humans are whacky caricatures, reducing the 50's aesthetic charm, then it misses the soul. Just an opinion though. I'm sure you'll disagree because "the new game has better graphics."

Attached: 1558121762704.jpg (800x560, 126K)

Talk about thin skin

>one redneck rural farmer looks a bit more goofy
>"WTF THIS IS NOT MUH IDEALIZED 1950s"

>tax dollars so you don't have to work as hard to farm
vs
>a poor person looking to get a job, but needs some money to get along

Holy shit, you fucks are incredibly thin skinned. No wonder this place is so stupid, it's filled rural retards. I didn't realize there were so many sister fuckers on Yea Forums, it explains so much now. There is nothing to do in the countryside so you waste your youth browsing Yea Forums and as a result become incredibly bitter.

What the Hell are you all mad about this time?

What level of delusion do you have to be on to think this is anything but an improvement?

And I think the new FFVIII remake looks worse.

It’s hilarious and sad that these three words can instantly derail two DAH threads in a row
Maybe it will be in the same league as the sun being up in Cyberpunk someday

Why the fuck do they get forced into everything today? I swear 90% of commercials have exclusively black people and movies can unabashedly black wash any character now.

Oh, I see what you mean.
But doesn't it all sum up in the end? The equation is just different.
Like if Tyrone gets food stamps, then he can eat, and afford to pay for his car, in order to drive back and forth from work.
And if farmers get money for equipment to work, then they don't need to spend their food money, so they can eat.

The only real difference I can see, is that farmers have to prove they're working first, and then they get the money second. While food stamps will feed you first, and expect you to get a job after.

At least farm cucks yield food retard, what do you street shitters yield?

Did you watch the same trailer I did?

>shitty 50s movies
You mean the ones with ridiculous caricatures of stereotypes up to and including rural america?

>"Why would an economy that doesn't rely on agriculture but on services for its exports and profits favour people moving to where the service industry Is stronger?"
>"This must be a conspiracy!"
People have been fleeing the countryside ever since the Second Industriale Revolution you idiot.

Actually made me laugh

The inclusion of black people is never racist, regardless of how forced or unnecessary it is, you fucking bigot.

Really shows how insecure urbanites are really

Where do farmcucks get so triggered easily? They can talk shit but they clearly can't take it judging from this entire thread.

I've lived in a big city my whole life and I can assure you country people are superior in nearly every way.

Me on the right

Lol, all these people getting butthurt over a pulpy caricature of rural America, who was meant to look and sound goofy in the first place, they can just do it better now.

Attached: index.jpg (216x233, 13K)

How could I forget that early Noughties' devs were both prescient and out to trigger future Yea Forums?

this but unironically
urbanites stay in your containment zones so you can lightning rod the chink's nukes

Fucking this.

Looking good.

>Triggered

imagine being mad at this, a game where everyone is a stereotype that you blow up as an ayy

*cocks shotgun*
We don't take kindly to yer kind round ere

>you can now finally kill black people in the best human genocide simulator
>/pol/ is still offended instead of delighted
you can never please some people

Without farming subsidies you would starve, city boy.

well well look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy german car

That's, like, your PoV man.

It's not like you'd like the actual Middle ground solution of Brown people either.

keep your money then, enjoy trying to sustain on green paper faggot

>You wouldn't have sugar corn fucking everywhere.
FTFY

are we actually just going to have a repeat of last thread?

Attached: master_shake.jpg (500x371, 24K)

So butthurt lol, if you where a white man of worth the depiction shouldn't offend.

Attached: Funny-White-Trash-Family-Picture.jpg (565x428, 94K)

>everything besides corn is imported
urbanites are actual retards

How can these hicks afford braces for the girl?

>Yea Forums complaining about the modern graphics is too realistic and boring
>devs try to mimic old B - budget movie with caricature cartoon - like style
>Yea Forums sill loses their shit over it

Attached: 1524534410954.jpg (1047x926, 218K)

Yes. Buckle up its going to be a long summer.

You would be really fucking bankrupt if you didn't get people who want to "reconnect with muh nature" regularily coming for your Land.

Also, in that scenario, it'd be roving armed gangs against you with a single shotgun without anti-personell ammo. Have fun with that.

This is but without a single shred of irony

You're gonna disintegrate him , his partner, and the farm hands anyways. Why does it mater?

what exactly is bad about preserved food?

Welfare

I'd rather starve than rely on your chemical infested crap that even china had to seem unsafe for import

>making fun of rednecks is a new thing and totally influenced by modern politics

Attached: Beverly-Hillbillies-793x526.jpg (793x526, 99K)

Why do publishers remake mediocre games from decade(s) ago instead of creating something original?

*deem

Was he /ourspook/?

At least the son and daughter are decent looking

formerly better

dilate and/or have sex. whichever fits.

>show produced by kikes
Hmmmmmm....

>believing China
What a maroon

Do you really think tourism is a main attraction of rural areas? Lmao, hotel rooms are cheaper than dirt, theres no demand for them.
>it'd be roving armed gangs against you with a single shotgun without anti-personell ammo. Have fun with that.
me, my neighbors, and the entire town against your gang of onions sams and niggers. have fun with that.

>No One, at any point whatsoever, besides the boogeyman I took from a book made up by the Tsar's Secret Services and /pol)/, has ever talked badly about farmers.

*spits tobackey*
hey you, queer boy
don't make me give you a lick for that sissy boy shit you keep sayin about me and my brothers

I believe the actual health effects that I can witness in friends and family based on whether they eat domestic or imported flour products.

cope

Pamperchu didn't age well.

>My town.
Lol, of two decrepit fucks relying on insulin to live?
>Niggers
Given that the idea of having them around makes you shit your pants, yes, I'm positive I'd have more chances

This "outrage" has to be fake, right? Who could actually be upset by this?

Fuck off kike.

>shithole
that's california

>alright kids, were going on a four hour road trip to Walmart.
>*inhales 6 pounds of meth*
>were gonna go out for dinner tonight, you kids earned some mcdonalds
>what are we gonna do for fun?
>same thing we do every weekend, go to the same lake and do the same things

>hey uncle what did you do when you were my age
>I argued on the internet for years on end about fad politics to equally stubborn people and made absolutely no difference

imagine how horrible that feeling is going to be towards the end of these peoples lives when their time is almost up

It's Yea Forums, they're always mad about something.

Just something to be unnecessarily triggered about until the next happening.

This is literally second thread I saw today that starts EXACTLY THE SAME
Just like a third of threads on this goddamn boards. The same threads. The same posts. The same angle. Every goddamn day. 7 days a week. 4 weeks a month. Fuck you. This is not just pure autism or an invasion, this is pure marketing, made by bots for bots and some poor idiots like me that happen to stumble upon these threads

Reminder that the world is literally going to end in twelve years because of people like this.

What now
What the fuck is the problem with this game
This remake actually looks good for once and you faggots still find a way to complain holy shit

Unironically and literally
Soul vs Soulless

keep thinking that. your cucked shitholes are banning weapons as hard as they can because they trust niggers even less than we do

top kek

holy fuck neck yourself

>Highest birth rates
>Highest rates of infant mortality
>Lowest education rates
>Highest rates of drug use
>Highest crime rates
>Lowest incomes
>Jobs all but shipped out of the country or completely replaced by Mexicans

How is rural superior to urban America? Just because you see less niggers? In the south, unless you're rich, you are the niggers.

They kept an unflattering farmer character and 2016 gave tourists the impression that farmers appeared just to vote for Trump.

Based

good, cucks like you deserve death

Gibs

Trumplets

I just moved to a rural area and there are too many retards where i live.

Thankfully i'm a teacher and i've been blue pilling my students left and right.

Cope country faggots. Your time is over.

Attached: 6nc1wuciesmy.jpg (512x384, 32K)

>teacher
lol, you must be a masochist or a retard to do a shit job for shit pay that doesn't even get any respect. Even garbagemen are better off.

You faggots unironically did

>Hate Obama because he's black and because of all the gibs me dat
>Still take gibs me dat hand over fist despite being so morally opposed to it
>Vote for Trump because he stroked your egos and tempered your racism just enough
>Takes away your gibs and created tariffs that will fuck you all over longer than anything Obama did
>Still love Trump

I don't get it

>Highest crime rates
You what?

>Be me
>Have rich wife
>Dedicate myself to making the country a better place by bringing education to the bible belt

I'm just being a man. You will get there.

Attached: 17522758_1473682742664027_3633954081262285830_n.jpg (750x555, 113K)

The states with the highest crimes rates are all within the south. The only major outlier is Alaska. I don't know what the fuck goes on in Alaska.

>(((education)))

Weirdly, all those heavy crimes southern states also have amongst the highest black and spic populations in the union.

It's probably just a coincidence.

Christ you stormtards are easily offended

>blue pilling
So holocaust movies?

I'M OFFENDED AT THIS STEREOTYPE THAT I'VE SEEN 1000 TIMES BEFORE IN THIS GAME WHERE ALL THE HUMANS ARE STEREOTYPES FOR COMEDIC EFFECT

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

THIS. CANNOT. BE. HAPPENING.

Attached: 3466346.jpg (626x750, 81K)

It's because the majority of poor people are white (same as where most of the welfare goes) and with the combo of being poor/uneducated comes violence.

Having an increased number of blacks does not matter. Hell, just look at the census. They are mostly white.

Stop being a retarded zoomer.

Attached: 17436033_1881270068756181_730849271964303101_o.jpg (476x720, 58K)

You sound pompous, which in turn would make one assume your goal is for the sake of ego instead of the children you wish to educate.

>Water doesn't instantly kill you
That's the one thing in the gameplay footage I was most excited about. Maps like Union town and Capitol city can go fuck itself by the amount of water it has.

Chuck Fuck and Suck Patron vs Sneed Feed and Seed Shopper

i'm not so sure abotu this, since rich black people still commit more crimes than poor whites, which shoot downs your argument

The only crimes where whites outstrip blacks is DUI.

*nephew and daughter.

Imagine having this stunted of an understanding of big numbers and probability.

Soulless (formerly Soul)

so wait is it education or is it bluepilling

>evil white men control everything
>they portray themselves as this
why tho

Fuck stupid monkeys

Attached: 1559923488844.jpg (1200x628, 75K)

im pretty sure anyone complaining about this hasnt even played the games

i mean, his model perfectly suits the voice and the new models in general are better than the old generic GTA-like NPCs. now they have an actual distinct look.

*hasn't even played games
fixed that for you

lol

This. The only change I don't really like is the Majestic guys, or the fact that Crypto has 2 pulsatings pussies on the back of his head. Other than that it looks really solid, and with the movement additions from DAH2 it will be a better game period.

woah, goofy representations in a goofy game?!

Agreed, leftoids really have a lot to learn.

>Yea Forums cannot distinguish the difference between a black person and a ghetto nigger
>Yea Forums can now no longer distinguish the difference between a white person and a white trash hillbilly hick
We're reaching very dangerous levels of autism here.

have sex with your sister/sheep/anime pillow. whichever fits

seething

>entire thread of people acting like retards about something that was taken straight from the original game
I'd rather have had the SOUL thread OP seemed to be going for.

That said, is this game any good? The original looks like it was made for PS2, but I just watched the cutscenes.

what is 13% but also half?

The three words that triggered millions of city slickers

I've lived in the country all my life and I can assure you 9 in 10 country people are dumber than they think black people are.

Why did these 3 words trigger so many people into all out seething?

This thread never had a fucking chance to be about video games.

Attached: fuckyou.png (800x992, 1.06M)

>I-imagine having this stunted of an understanding...
Not an argument, faggot. I'm not him, but I'm considering pulling up all the facts, you fucking retarded jew golem fuck.

Why are conservatives so thinned-skinned?

Are you guys really complaining about stereotypes when we've got memes like "we wuz kangs"? Holy shit you people are insufferable.

Dilate

Then let's see a goofy representation of a leftist or better yet a minority. Oh, but those are protected groups aren't they? Still you can carve as much FLESH from the BONES of right wing white America are you want huh???

FUCK OFF

There are no statistics stating that to be the case.

City folk are far more likely to be mutts though as thats where the diversity is.

>all the butthurt ruralfags getting BTFO left and right ITT
World moved on without you, stay mad

i hope this is ironic

What the fuck does this mean?

all leftists and minorities are goofy, though.

>I'd rather have had the SOUL thread OP seemed to be going for.
I wish DaH didn't have SOUL/SOULLESS threads!

Attached: I WISH.jpg (750x422, 43K)

It's the new downvote

Left
>honest, rural working farmer
>is average build
Right
>full on caricature
>flabby build
>looks inbred
>looks like he’s done nothing but smoke crack for 2 months straight

Attached: 1A8CBF8E-0628-415E-A1EC-A4B045ED5AAB.jpg (1024x573, 103K)

Why is this a controversy all of the sudden?

Attached: 1520947105170.png (547x609, 119K)

> include minorities in 50s cartoony america.
> everyone gets brutalized by a grey alien version of duke nukem.

I have got 70 teeth on my smile now.

>don't mind the fact game is supposed to be a parody of 50´s shitty movies.

50s sci-fi and horror movies portrayed rural people as eccentric morons too, you dummy.

Attached: MV5BNjJlNGY2NmUtMzFmNS00Y2E0LTgxN2MtNzIyNTQ1YWUyZTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2MjQyNDc@._V1_UY1200_CR81,0,6 (630x1200, 135K)

Left
>Smelly stupid monkey

right
>Smelly stupid monkey

Attached: hi.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Makes sense you waste your entire life in escapism from urban existance. Retard.

Most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life.

>50s sci-fi and horror movies portrayed rural people as eccentric morons too, you dummy
Which is a message that hasn't aged well. The negro used to be depicted as savages with bones through their noses too. If leftists are allowed to get mad about that then I'm allowed to reject the assassination of the one uncucked american demographic.

are your overalls too tight user

>rurals
>uncucked american demographic
lol

lol what's with the persecution complex buddy

>MAW, THEY'VE GONE DONE MADE US LOOK STUPIT AGAIN

The average Fox News viewer.

Now watch me Sneed
Watch me Seed Feed
Watch me Chuck, Chuck
Watch me Suck Fuck

good bait. Hopefully people bite

he's not wrong

Based

Attached: 1559000124768.jpg (813x587, 249K)

>Destroy All Humans is now associated with Sneed
BEST REMAKE TO EVER BE MADE

yikes. Throwing out insults is not a refutation. The man is correct.

Sneed posters are a blesssing

I don't get this meme

>game is a cartoonish satire of 50's america
>farmer is goofy caricature of a farmer
Am I on resetera right now? Why is everyone getting so butthurt?

Attached: 1554162919103.jpg (1457x1080, 83K)

CITY SLICKERS IN THE HOOOOOOUSE TONIGGGHTTTTT

Attached: 8556786443.jpg (544x409, 21K)

Because they're making fun of our demographic. Right wing white men who voted for Trump. We're shit on by the media 24/7. Eventually the leftists will find the last straw that makes us all snap. Then a great rain will wash the filth away from the streets of their cities.

((()))

Your demographic is an old farmer? Get over it, you easily triggered snowflake.

Get woke, go broke.

Never played this game, is it good or just nostalgia?

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

Attached: ich will.png (530x384, 185K)

Get seed, go feed.

It's certainly aged but it still has some really fun shit for the PS2 era. The second game is the best in the series though because it brought a lot of QoL changes.

No STEAM
No BUY

We've rejected the mainstream leftist "truths". We are pariahs isolated from "polite" society. When the average city slicker is some gender noncomforming zoomer haircut onion boy who raises his wife's black son while waiting for the next feminist marvel flick, then yes, I think it's fair to say that Yea Forums is the old farmer. 30 year old boomer isn't just a meme. We're not of their era. We are the ghosts of the past they tried to sweep under the rug and pretend they'd "progressed" beyond. We will march on their cities under confederate banners.

FUCK Humans
FUCK Blisks
and FUCK NEXOS

Epic wins again baby.

Attached: Untitled.png (1011x696, 361K)

that's cool
I'm gonna go eat some garlic knots instead of talking about this dumb shit

>a single shotgun
lmao do u even guns?

abolish electoral college now!

Everyone knows rural fucks are a bunch of morons, rural life doesnt need intelligence at all and you voted for Trump so I rest my case

listen im black, live in a black area in the south, blacks here commit more crimes than whites and they talk like retards, it just is, stop trying to twist reality

Then I'll probably pick the remake up. I'm a sucker for PS2 era games, I already pre-ordered the BFBB remake.

t. city slicker

Attached: 1556975907559.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>food is irrelevant

Well if you are not totally convinced check out the remake gameplay

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Point on this doll where "Destroy All Humans" has touched you.

>keyword filtered
is it summer already?

He doesn't make the food, underpaid Mexicans do.

They're doing everything they can to wipe us out. White genocide is real.

This reminded me that the farmer was always dumb as dogshit because he mistook crypto for steak initially.

you want to bring back the Berlin Wall?

Have sex please.

Man, they're really prepping us for disclosure, aren't they?

>GAMERS RI-
Oh, wait, wrong meme. How 'bout:
>FARMERS RISE UP!

They could make a Destroy All Humans in the 90s or modern world instead of retconning in black cops, friend. Sorry dude I kinda care about the setting.

>have rich wife
>just being a man
lel you are a little bitch, real men don't have wives richer than them. I bet you think you're a man despite her having a bigger dick than you too.

So, I have never played Destroy All Humans but I just snagged a copy a few months ago. How different is this going to be than the original?

Attached: 1271208992981.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Lol.
>poor people
>old buildings
ruralniggers really have no self-awareness, do they. The fucking trash of America.

you city faggots think you're special. you're a bunch of roaches that will all die when tshtf.
hope your "ethnic cuisine" is worth it.

So far:
>You can use your mind powers while shooting
>You can change the altitude of the saucer
>Water does damage to your shields rather than insta-kill you
>Can dash with the jetpack
>Holo-blob freezes your target while you take their form

How the fuck do you fall for a Kelly comic? How fucking new are you?

>we wanna help poor people
>no, not THOSE poor people, we want to make fun of those!
Fallout 76 might suck but at least they didn't shit on the rural poor

What, do women sprout off the ground where you're from?

Then it wouldn't be a remake. A remake implies minor changes, not a complete unnecessary setting change that implies desining shit from scratch.

What low IQ country bumpkin made this shit?

In other words it's not worth buying a second time.

How much do you want to bet they will remove the "kill x women" challenge? It will probably be replaced with kill men instead

I am absolutely confident that 90% of this fucking thread was in their early years of primary school when this game was released. What the fuck are you people complaining about?

Attached: 1423030504347.gif (189x189, 11K)

The rural poor don't want to help themselves. They consistently vote against their interests because they're racist and ignorant, or just to feel included.
Tell them to quit voting for Trump and we'll stop relentlessly pointing out how much they suck.

>get shit hole backwater prizes
Like not being surrounded by niggers constantly?

artficial preservatives

why is there a jap farmer in the remake? or is he chink?

Them using the path of furon style of pk is a huge red flag. Games gonna be shit.

That the game doesn't make the farmer enemies unkillable Adonis-looking motherfuckers, I guess.

maximum butthurt lmao

This and Invader Zim was part of my 2000s upbringing. What about it?

Why? It's the one thing that Path of the Furon did right.

yikes

late stage capitalism urban people are literally the lowest of the low shit tier

/pol/ man butthurt

It's the same people spamming and repeating the threads so most likely.

Country bumpkins have always been parodied in literally every country on the planet. It's not a conspiracy.

fpbp
look at all the triggered replies

Attached: 1530366745887.jpg (800x670, 159K)

You realize most people who live in rural areas are not farmers, right?

Because this is a falseflag thread made with the same canned responses it had last time.

mAYBE tHEy SHoUlD Just wOrk haRdeR TheN

Wow this thread sure is videogames.

Sneed

guaranteed

its satire, but there are a lot more homeless people in cities

This is pretty much the only website whites are allowed to post their grievances. The rest of the internet doesn't let us have a voice. If you can't handle us then go talk about videogames on Reddit or Facepunch.

Are you a farmer?

There are a lot more people in them, period. That's how cities work.

but i wanna talk about video games

>THIS IS THE ONLY WEBSAYHT WHERE HWAYTS ARE ALLOWED *SLURPS TONGUE OVER REMAINING TEETH* TO POST THAYR GRIEVANCES
Back to the cuckshed, Cletus.

Yeah, no.

Limp wristed faggot.

based
knee slapping, moonshine sipping infrastructurelets absolutely blown the fuck out

I haven't fapped in disgust in a good while. Thanks.

Rednecks aren't actual whites, yet they take the most "pride" in being white out of them all.

yes, but there are relatively more as well. Maybe because they just die in the country, or maybe they all take trains to the cities. hard to say

I don't even know who's baiting who on this god forsaken board anymore.

Attached: 1557515248548.jpg (560x574, 231K)

Welcome to stage II.

Reminder

Attached: v.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

This is exactly the premise in Brave New World.

Poe's law, I know a guy that started looking at Yea Forums in 2016 and every single one of his opinions has fallen in line with the meta

this is how they think of you cletus

Shut up you hill Billy faggot

Does anyone have any more electrician stories? I like hearing about retards that don't understand how their power works.

Attached: raises hoof.jpg (620x413, 48K)

And yet here you are.

>"poor people"
code for not white

I drew a face.

What did you guys do today?

Attached: a face.png (433x453, 10K)

Jesus Christ it must be torture to be this insecure

What does this even prove really? Clearly this one user isn't the sole voice of dissent in the threads he makes. All this shows is that there's sad, autistic people on Yea Forums. We already know that.

That's not true, I prefer to spend my time shagging the sow.

So let me get this straight. You retards scream niggers, jews, trannies, sjws, etc and mock them for being thin skinned yet the moment a remake of a decade old goofy game that's about killing ALL humans make Rural men stereotypical hicks that's been used for ages you start getting defensive about it. Jesus Christ.

Attached: ha.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Its almost like they are just as bad as the left.

Makes you think

This is the peak writing of a rural lad. Such an elevated eloquence, such a powerful vocabulary. How could city folks ever hope to compete with a wit of this level?

Could you imagine them doing a DAH!3 set in the modern era? No one in this generation remembers the 80s so if they made one then a lot of the references would be lost and it would probably fall flat. But one set during 2019/2016? Holy shit, there is so much material to work with. Could you imagine what they would do with a character like Trump? It'd be hilarious, the jokes write themselves. Imagine when Crypto returns to Earth to reassume the role of president, only to realize this orange fucktard has literally ruined everything. It'd be a fucking riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV9AKwpTMoY

Attached: DAH2.jpg (1024x768, 301K)

Okay pajeet.

Yeah, they're retarded. What do you expect? Rational thought?

Is this the designated larp thread where people pretend to be an exaggeration of someone else for the sake of arguing?

What about 8cuck? That's where the real culture warriors fighting against oppression go

You're retarded bud

To be fair, it takes hard work and generations to keep inbreeding in the family without outside genetics. So they really are the whitest on the white scale

I grew up on a ex indian reservation. I remember teachers like you who would try to teach those "lesser" then them and "educate" people in poor communities.

We would make them quit within a year. One student even through a baseball filled with nails at a teacher during a football game. Lots of students could tell the difference between people like you trying to smell there own farts vs people who actually gave a fuck about them.

There are tho

Go outside you seething /pol/tards
God damn, it was funny seeing you kids the first time years ago, but knowing it's not a troll and you pathetic fucks actually get mad about this shit is just sad.

>Through
>Threw

fuckin ayyze

No, this is your average thread on 4channel, go back to browsing for smash memes you stupid monkey.

Attached: 1559942895457.jpg (448x423, 98K)

Yea Forums is just as bad as Trannies.
They'll complain about anything and are never truly "Satisfied" with something.
Most of the faggots on this board don't even play video games anymore.

holy based and xenopilled

>those replies
be proud today, user

Holy shit this could actually work.

>Most of the welfare goes
Difference is, the white people are using it to buy groceries and pay rent, while niggers use it to buy $1500 pair of shoes and more drugs.

Also
>Having an increased number of blacks does not matter.
Literal years of census and statistics prove you wrong buddy. Look at the past 10 years of places that used to be mainly white but are now filled with niggers have all had exponential increases in Crime.

Attached: 1560497013668.png (663x2248, 116K)

Rednecks are ugly fucks, what else is new?

Looks like your average Yea Forums user.

poor woolie. He lived the streamer dream and it cost him his friends.

>Difference is, the white people are using it to buy groceries and pay rent
Try meth and McDonalds, user.

>they hated him because he told them the truth

source?

Unironically this. The infatuation America has with glorifying dumbfuck farmers and blue collar rural faggots who vote against their own interests in astounding.
Also, the South would literally be a third world country if not for federal aid and funding from blue states. ;-)

Attached: southern americans.png (956x698, 1.27M)

>is this game any good
You mean the original or the remake?
The original is cute, but kinda limited by the hardware and a bit buggy at times.
Destroy All Humans 2 is a vast improvement in most regards, but it still has it's issues. Definitely worth a play, though I don't know how well it works on emulators. I assume it's fine cause PS2 Emulations seems solid from what I've seen.
The third game came out on the Wii and is AWFUL. Short, limited options and the humor/story never reaches the cute camp/snark of the first two.
The fourth game came out for the XBox 360 and it's meh. Better than the Wii one, still not as good as the PS2 ones.

This remake from all they've shown so far is FANTASTIC. Like, it's everything I could have wanted for a remake of the first game: same general game but with quality of life improvements (better movement options, old guns and new ones, etc) and all the old issues caused by the limited hardware blown out of the fucking water cause it's on modern hardware and up to modern standards.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 194K)

I enjoyed the original and this looks fun, but jesus christ I'm tired of seeing "Gameplay" videos where the person playing has absolutely no idea what the fuck a controller is.

Then again, practically all "Game Journalists" these days couldn't play a game to save their life.

you niggas got cucked by christian con man decades ago

>destroy all humans remake
>still no Stubbs the Zombie remake or sequel

FUCK

Most of that graph is because of blacks.

So it's kinda poetic that they're being held down by their slaves

Because they are stupid. They are uneducated and close minded

this game looks pgood desu

The DAH! games actually run fucking awful on emulators, physics and graphic glitches up the wazoo, you can fix the graphics but that means the physics get fucked up even more and you start falling through the ground.

This. Leftists have every other site. They only come here because they get bored of their leftist hug boxes and want to fight le ebil nazis.

Left: Chuck
Right: Sneed

>Most of that graph is because of blacks.
True to an extent, but dumbfuck rednecks are still the majority by far.

lol no dude statistics dont work that way, white people are literally 70% of the population if it was just one demographic it look like the west coast.

Aww, that's a shame. I at least still have the original two and my PS2 around, but I guess other anons just gotta wait for the remake to get the same experience.

Attached: 1417910350317.gif (400x225, 2.7M)

>whitebois constantly whine about how the race is weak and cucked compared to the big, strong men of the 1940s
>think it's bad to want to fight Nazis
Kek. Can't make this shit up.

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

I dislike this over-stylized look. I know going for a more realistic look is probably harder, but damn I just can't stand this cartoony looking shit when compared to the more 1950s film look of the original.

California has some of the worst schools in the country and the a third of the nations poverty. On top of that, they import people from the 3rd world in mass every year.

You had nothing to do with Silicon Valley's creation. You just happen to reside in the same state.

Close minded? From a leftist who wants to literally ban people from the internet who disagree with him? The left always projects. And you are a perfect example.

>he disagrees with me so he must be a whiteboi
nigga wut?

Imagine idolizing American men of the 1940s and then becoming the thing they fought to destroy.
Righties are garbage.

It's such bull's sh*t!
Every one know elderly rural farmers are handsome alpha males that make that dicaprio guy look like an ugly hog

>the area of the country with the most blacks is the worst
>it must be the white people's fault
Keep it up. Keep shitting on white people. That worked out great for the Democrats in 2016.

>fuck white people
>why won't white people join us?

leftards all think they cause they got an "education" they are suddenly smarter.

but the funny thing is their education is more like indoctrination/brainwashing and it doesn't actually teach them anything. So they come out with brain damage and a lot of opinions on things they practically know nothing about.

Weird how all the weed legalization shills tend to be whites then

>live in texas
>good mix of coastal elite and conservative values
>meanwhile, alabama, mississippi and georgia living too far right while cali and new york living too far left
how does it feel knowing texas is quite literally the best state to live in?

Attached: 1550596902325.jpg (500x346, 91K)

>every white person in the south is a redneck
Guess every white coastie is a cuck then. If we're just going to generalize.

>I don't need to go to no leftist brainwashin' cawledge, HYUCK, my pappy taught me everythin I need ta know

>replies:328
>posters:181

You guys are making this too obvious.

Nice Chilean flag loser.

True, but let's compare. Whites are the majority and blacks are a minority. However only a minority or a good chunk of the whites are fucking up in said charts across the country while almost half or more of blacks are causing shit. I'm not trying to get into this whole black vs white shit, but its quite obvious that there is something wrong with the american black community that would even make some africans cringe. Now enough of this political banter and lets criticize the art style instead.

>and a lot of opinions on things they practically know nothing about.

Sounds like all of Yea Forums.

What are you on about retard? That's like saying all leftists want to be commies. Just because someone's one the right or even center doesn't mean the want to be a nazi or are automatically a white guy.

Isn't it weird how just 13% of the population somehow manage to overstep the 87% of the rest in complete statistics? We all know a double obese nigger counts as 5 white obese guys after all. It's just stats.

>uses racial slur towards white men
>complains about le ebil nazis like they still exist in 2019 outside of a few feds.
>considers himself the good progressive
>haha I'm not racist, stupid (insert racial slur towards whites)

Attached: file.png (768x512, 505K)

Let's not pretend that's not what we're not gonna do here

>being this assblasted

Nice try, incel. Almost had us there

>Be morally opposed to gibs
>Still take gibs hand over fist

The state of the Midwest and south

>add a white guy to a game
>he's not some Adonis hunk
>REE THIS IS OPPRESSION

Because all the corn farmers are big triggered over a parody of themselves

Attached: sn chv.jpg (961x437, 60K)

texas is an unlivable shithole full of dumbasses who are patriotic with no capability of critical thinking. at least the food's good.
t. lived here for 20 years

is that pamperchu's dad?

Making fun of "rednecks" is racism. Just a fact Jack.

Attached: towd.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Those are farmer #1 and #2. Sneed's the old guy inside the store. Chuck is missing (formerly present)

>Destroy All Humans threads are now flooded with political shitflinging

I miss pre-2014 Yea Forums.

>who are patriotic
You wish. The biggest demographic is central Americans waving their actual country's flag. Texas is lost.

You need some schooling, city slicker

Attached: sneed chart.jpg (296x297, 34K)

dialate

Wanting to destroy all humans is a political stance called "rationalism"

>what about that website only feds browse
8cuck is good for nothing but higher quality porn.

the state of your life

Yes. The loudest and quickest to resort to insults are usually the most thin skinned bastards around.

You only have thousands of infographs saved on your computer if you’re an insecure, thin skinned faggot. Prove me wrong.

And that's a good thing.

I would like you all to take this moment to ask yourself how much of your life youve given to argue about whether you live in a highly populated area or not

>who vote against their own interests
Explain

I don't disagree but our economy is strong and the cost of living is beautiful.