We need to make AGUMON join Smash , so we can kick Pokémon's ass with a Digimon. Think about it Yea Forums

We need to make AGUMON join Smash , so we can kick Pokémon's ass with a Digimon. Think about it Yea Forums

Attached: d8f64b25f5c4532a1c9361f53cec11ea.jpg (540x721, 45K)

Attached: jybanyan.jpg (334x400, 21K)

please no. putting him in smash will only make digimon attract an even worse crowd. just let me have a occasional game that releases way under the radar

FUCK OFF GRAIZEN

why can't we have a pokemonxdigimon game without smash

Either of these would be hilarious given what's currently happening with Pokémon

Jibanyan deserves it more, but I'd love to see the collective freak out from both Pokemon fans and Game Freak as the Pokemon in Smash get knocked around by a Digimon or Yokai.

Attached: Dq2rK-ZWkAMQWVF.jpg (433x535, 47K)

But Agumon is boring compared to other Digimon.

Almost every Pokémon currently in Smash is boring compared to other Pokémon, what's your point?

Is not happening bro.

Attached: 1560772926707.png (1980x1114, 2.1M)

It is, but it's not like they'd use anything else
Just hope that it comes with a Savers Agumon echo if it ever gets in

Just an alt costume. You can pretend Baby Flame is Baby Burner.

Jiba would be nice , but Digimon is BIG bro. Wargreymon would be great in smash.

The Pokemon Company would never allow Jibanyan or Agumon in Smash.

Because Graizen is the only person in the world who wants Agumon in Smash.

yeah

Lol I would love to see Masuda storming into Sakurai’s office throwing a shit fit for letting either of these in smash

How exactly would they prevent it? I seriously doubt they'd be notified as to what the non-Pokémon character selections are before they're officially revealed.

The Pokemon Company wouldnt allow them in Pokemon either lmfao

The rivalry part gives Digimon 100 times the chances

Attached: D5Ve2nSUEAAtOlG.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

What rivalry?
There is none. Pokemon's left digimon in the dust decades ago.

you mean the "rivalry" that only existed in the West, and only existed because the anime for both of them had competing time slots.

whats a digimon

>digimon started as tamagotchi for MEN
Wow, I never knew.

They were fun desu

Dust? The same Dust Pokémon is inside right now?
Keep talking shit bro

SAKURAI!!!! REMOVE AGUMON AND JIBANYAN NOW! IF KIDS GET INTRODUCED TO THOSE SERIES, THEY WON'T LOWER THEIR EXPECTATIONS AND UNDERSTAND THAT MAKING GAMES IS HARD!

Attached: 1535364035734.png (333x337, 180K)

Shut the fuck up Graizen.

"the hero" is boring compared to slime, fire emblem shit is boring compared to literally any other character in the history of gaming, etc.

Which is why a bunch of different series with only the main character was a mistake.

Digimon can barely even be considered to have started as a videogame franchise, Yokai Watch has way more chances to get in Smash, and the "rivalry" it has with pokemon is no more than with every other monster/whatever raising and collection franchise.
I'd rather have Metabee.

Attached: DZV--6VX0AAmTcF.png (1200x1200, 830K)

Your trash cat is not happening
not happening
not happening
not happening
not happening
happening
is not

Attached: 8zwED4W.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Sakurai hates insects.

based

Digimon started as a LCD Game , as stated here:

Attached: D75vWg0XYAA0M52.jpg (1200x663, 111K)

all this seething and coping whenever agumon gets mentioned - it reminds me of what happened the last time rosterfags seethed and coped this hard against a character.

Attached: basedroarsmash.png (1417x743, 1.13M)

Steve?

nope.

Attached: 1542944669909.png (243x234, 120K)

Redundant with Mr. Game and Watch who is actually relevant to Nintendo.

Yeah , Incinegod and agugod in the same game imagine that

So what?

>Redundant with Mr. Game and Watch
kek, this is a new level of cope. if "redundancy" mattered, 90% of the roster wouldn't be made up of generic anime swordsmen.
i don't understand why you rosterfags keep making up these "rules" when you keep getting blown the fuck out every time.

Good point!
Same point that made Sonic a character in Brawl

>A new level of cope, huh?

Attached: s1-syz-appearanceimg1[1].png (320x224, 6K)

>Jibanyan deserves it more

"no"

>we
that's cool and all, but what do you expect me to do about it? hold sakurai at gun point?

What the hell is this jambalaya cat?

Maybe support him?