Based Nintendo

Based Nintendo.
TAKE THAT XSHARTS AND SNOYS, YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE A SELFIE ON PS4/XBONE

Attached: nintendo.jpg (881x824, 119K)

how can you look like this?

just imagine that guy going on Yea Forums and posting the same BOTW thread everyday

Bad genetics, poor diet, no exercise, sedentary lifestyle, and poor impulse control

my life in a nutshell

How do you do that with no camera on the device?

Vitachads can already do this, both front and back camera.

Attached: 1537656295624.jpg (450x450, 34K)

it's more like, how can you have such little social awareness

hes not even that bad desu, just fat with bad hair

this
losing weight and a little grooming goes a long way and it's not that hard

That's the point the other user was making. How can you just let yourself go?
Literally YOLO, so make sure you're in control of it before it's too late my dudes

t. fat incels

Switch doesn't have a camera

no you are mistaken
fat incels think it's impossible to change, which is why they don't even try

then who was Switch?

>bad genetics
LMAO LETS BLAME YOUR SHITTY LIFESTYLE CHOICES ON YOUR ANCESTORS

Just look at Edward Furlong. He used to be a cute shota in Terminator 2, then he did drugs, got fat and now looks like he's over 60.

This is genuinely what the average Smash Rosterfaggot looks like isn't it?

Attached: The sound of silence.jpg (540x720, 178K)

It must be intentional, the neck beard and slick back hair is too much not to be

Genetics may not be a big part, but it is a factor nonetheless.

I look like him

Why do people let their neckbeards grow? They are not attractive in any way when you don't have a good beard to being with.

OK THATS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW. I'VE HAD IT. I'M DONE.
Taking a picture of yourself in the mirror is not a """"""selfie"""""", which it distinguished by holding your phone away and pointed at yourself.

Fuck me

what flaws of the guy in OPs pic do you think is genetics?

>going to get a vita for 60 bucks off of craigslist
I'm pumped.

Attached: 1561042675975.png (516x415, 450K)

So this is the sort of people who make Banjo vs Steve threads

kinect though

Not him but his shitty facial hair and tiny as fuck mouth

I want to die, Yea Forumsros...

>tiny as fuck mouth
it seems to be working well enough
if the guy lost 40 lbs it would look much more proportionate
can't do shit about the facial hair except groom regularly

Does he really have to hold and touch the screen like that? It's disgusting.

How???

How do I make my hair look nice? I'm trying to get some exercise and eat better, but my hair looks fucking stupid and I have no idea what to do with it

Go to a stylist to get advice. Use product.

Get a haircut and shave

Depends on the shape of your head/face and the quality of your hair. A style that looks good on a square face with thick hair can look awful on a round face with thin/fine hair.

How the fuck did he take that picture?

Attached: IMG_20190616_182835.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>these are the type of "people" that shout SNOY and call you SJW when you call Nintendo out on their Jewery

Attached: 1481312144666.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Jesus, are you okay user? You ever heard of a joke in your autism filled life?

side effect of infant circumcision

most babies literally develop a trauma since its done with no anesthesia so they grow up to be emotionally stunted

simply be a Nintendo fan, you'll achieve that look natty

This is exactly how I imagined the average Switch owner looks. They own a console to play outside with and yet they do not move ther blubber bodies. Holy shit. I am no /fit/ god myself because I sit like 12 hours a day (programmer) and drink some soda from time to time, but even my fat ass lost like 10kg this year, just by exercising 2 times a week. Get yourself together toddlers!

I can guess his favorite image

being american

it's the average Switch owner

Uhhhh....

Attached: wtf.png (350x273, 75K)

bad genes apply to his shitty face pubes, it can also apply to hair but his looks salvageable.Don't blame genes on being fat though

And it's still better than being a frog poster

this may have been the best mistake Nintendo ever made

>these are the people who can't go five minutes without screeching about "SNOY" on Yea Forums

you don't sound better

>These are the people who think Breath of the Wild is the best open-world game ever made

You're delusional if you think that genetics don't play a role in weight. Obviously anyone can be fat or skinny with enough effort, but it can be easy or hard to lose weight depending on your genetics.

FROG BAD

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

moments like this remind me of how many people on Yea Forums come from reddit
how depressing

Actually, all of the other things in his list are influenced by genetics. I don't think I even need to go as far as saying "free will can't exist" for that to be clear.
About 25% of the variance in a single behavior like Time Preference can be ascribed to genetics. It's more for other traits, and less for others.
So yes, I guess his ancestors are to "blame" seeing as he IS a combination of the genetic material of his ancestors. He is LITERALLY a clone of them, just with many different pieces put together.