You guys think he should be in Smash Ultimate?

You guys think he should be in Smash Ultimate?

Attached: e6ceed56fe68b6466e26034ce17ac0ba.jpg (850x1100, 73K)

Yeah but I’d prefer it to be a big reveal in the next Smash where we likely won’t already have Sheik and Greninja

Not the most distinct character but i wouldn't mind at all, the series needs more attention

Not to mention that the Ninja Gaiden trilogy were really hot on the NES.

This is now a Spiderman thread

Attached: 005b954be3bbc0928597.jpg (640x359, 46K)

He should. But he won't because he isn't shill enough to promote something like Persona, DQ nor is a highly requested for years like Banjo.

But he definitely should, he represents classic NES platforming, modern hack n' slash, fighting games, Koei Tecmo as one of the big Japanese companies that aren't on Smash yet but colaborates with Nintendo on lots of things. Certainly not a character to be overlooked.

Absolutely agree with you man. Hayabusa is really underrated.

Kasumi will be the Koei Tecmo rep

Attached: DOA5-Last-Round_DZ_2.png (1024x576, 755K)

Even if she's the main character, it's pretty cool that everyone in DOA treats Hayabusa like he's kind of a superhero above the other ninja.

If Nintendo puts Kasumi in, she's going to be an echo fighter of Hayabusa. I guarantee that will be the case.

That's nonsense. Kasumi might as well be the first pick since she's the current mascot of Koei Tecmo

Sakurai would never, he would make Ryu animations based on NES like he did with Mega Man and Simon, it wouldn't feel right to echo Kasumi, too many different abilities.

>anime
>swordsman
yeah . .. no

One of two characters i care about

Attached: Smash DLC.jpg (1980x1113, 1.12M)

Based list. We need Ryu to truly complete the NES family.

Everyone in Smash is anime, except Banjo, he's cartoon.

without a doubt

Yes. Ninja Gaiden was one of the biggest games on the NES, and an important part of gaming history. Hayabusa deserves the spot. I'd say Bill Ryzer from Contra is equally as deserving, but I can't think of how you'd give him a fitting move set.

your waifu is shit, user.

I think someone should smash your head in with a brick for making another thread about Smash.

Attached: 1557455100435.png (708x835, 1.19M)

Love you too

the last two characters are going to be:
an iconic character, not necessarily from a videogame, though someone that has been in videogames
an all-new Smash OC

This to be quite honest

Attached: Seething.jpg (1244x700, 104K)

That should be interesting to see...