MGSV will never be finished

>MGSV will never be finished

It still hurts bros

Attached: 220px-Metal_Gear_Solid_V_The_Phantom_Pain_cover.png (220x220, 73K)

It was a good game and it's finished, you just didn't like it and that's okay.

Kingdom of the Flies wouldn't had fix much of the game's other issues anyway.

Man the gameplay is the best in the series (I still play it on the regular). But I also love the MGS games for the story and MGSV is unfinished in that department

Death stranding

The gameplay is the best of all time

wow they cut out a single mission where venom accidentally shoots liquid and psycho mantis floats them to new york we really missed out

I mean I prefer the story in the other games too. But there are still plenty of cutscenes and exposition (a lot told through tapes). I really enjoyed the paz mission, truth tapes, quarantine mission, Skull face as a villain, etc.

This is my first metal gear game and I suck at stealth, is it possible to basically just shoot everything and win

>"b-but that's the point of the game! Kojima™ Will never do t-that! H-hes not a hack you brainlet!!1! You just don't get it!"
Seeing people defend this shitty overrated and incomplete game is sad

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (720x888, 81K)

I like the game but the story was a disappointment.

Yes
7/8ths of the weapons are lethal guns without silencers

To be fair, Eli is an annoying little shit and it's disappoint you never get the chance to kick his ass in the final game.

But you do, you fight him, and Venom breaks his arm for being an idiot.

Yeah, but then he and the other brats still your hard-earned Metal Gear.

reminder that the game is clearly unfinished and it goes far beyond a single cut mission. it's lacking polish in fundamental areas and typical Kojima-isms are conspicuously missing. we all know Kojima is the last person to reduce the scope of his own game. that leaves Konami, who seperated Kojima from the entire rest of the team for the last months of development and he had to communicate via memos.

That was the problem since Kojima wanted to make a glorified peace walker, not realizing that the game mechanics were enough for intriguing gameplay and all he had to do was make detailed maps and scripted events, not fucking non-lethal rocket launchers and any of that pokemon BS

It's not the first time they did this. Snatcher was supposed to be a two-part when it came out on the NEC PC-8801, but they canceled the sequel and proceeded to make SD Snatcher instead.

daily reminder that if you're disappointed by this game it's your and ONLY your fault. You read too much online fanfiction about imposible things to happen, all about fanservice just like grays fox, and zero's major role, outer heaven and solid snake, etc. You are the only one to blame for this. Kill fucking yourselves you overhyped faggots.

Attached: 1556145998306.jpg (386x573, 74K)

It's laughable when hypefags were literally expecting MGSV to include a full-fledged FOX Engine remake of Metal Gear 1 when nothing that was shown suggested such a thing might happen.

I hate modern Kojima games, fuck the open world meme

Yeah. Play the others you faggot.

How is it lacking? This is just a vague shitpost imo

I read all that but still wasn't disappointed. Theory crafting was fun but nothing made me feel like that Paz storyline for instance. I really think people don't delve too much into what content there was, they took a superficial look at it, and decided it was shit because it wasn't exactly like older entries. Which have always been criticized for being too movie like and not enough gameplay, not that I mind. I've enjoyed them all for what they are.