Multi-billion dollar IP

>multi-billion dollar IP

Attached: 1560997854310.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

how can an ip adress even cost billions of dollars

It was formerly used by moot

Yeah that's definitely not a glitch.

Was Pokemon Colosseum the last game with actual work put into it

SMARR INDIE STUDIO
OK?
SMARR INDIE STUDIO PLS GO

>he doesn't see the advantage of owning an easy to remember IP adress like 8.8.8.8

OP BTFO

Not Game Freak.

Fuck it, I'm gonna say it:

Bethesda could make a better Pokemon game. They'd have just as many, if not more, graphical and gameplay glitches, but AT LEAST the game world would be big enough to justify it.

Attached: 1506201945302.jpg (550x438, 62K)

Why doesn't HAL make pokeymans games anymore?

I'm actually having fun playing ESO, and 76 is getting the fuck reworked out of it. I mean, I'll still shit talk todd from dusk til dawn but I'd still give a beth pokemon game a go.

then shitpost about it

>Pokemon
>multi-billion
That's a stretch.

no it really isn't

>400 Pokemons died for a shitty mechanics that won't be used ever again in an other game

Attached: 1558931951978.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Nobody is as incompetent and lazy as gamefreak, so I can see why you think that way.

GameFreak doesn't get those billions back.
It goes to Nintendo and TPC.

Pokemon is the single most valuable IP, its worth more then Mickey Mouse and Marvel.

It's sad that the majority of nintendofags who will shitpost this game, will also buy it within a week of it's release.

Attached: 1560652634983.jpg (968x581, 31K)

Moot? Who's that

Sorry, should say it's the highest grossing IP of all time.

user... Pokemon is the single highest-grossing media franchise of all time, with 90 billion dollars in revenue. More than Star Wars, more than Harry Potter, more than the MCU - look it up on wikipedia or whatever.

THAT'S why the Sword and Shield graphics thing is getting roasted to death. No one would be dunking on them like this if Pokemon wasn't literally a third again as lucrative as the entirety of Star Wars.

the leader of le 9gag army

Why did I read this in Jeremy's voice.

how do we defeat gamefreak bros

What does making them bigger ala Power Rangers achieve?

That's not fair
You made me laugh

we can't, the normies will always buy their shit

Stanley no!

>COMPLAIN ALL DAY
>BUY THE GAME ANYWAYS
lmao

>"nips hated Let's Go, b-bros"
>still in the top 5 of best selling games in japan
>"people hate SS, b-bros, it will flop"
>2nd most preordered game of e3
poor Yea Forums

It's simple.
We kill the casuals.

Pokemon is a franchise for little kids. Its like 10 year olds who watch the cartoon.
Its not for you. Grow up.

but that's mass murder

>mfw watching Pokeweenies squirm knowing SMTV will be the GOAT in 2022

Attached: chaos.png (397x408, 291K)

Gamefreak's still alive because they have a huge foundation of children who will get their parents to buy this shit no matter how bad it is. So the plan is simple: we kill the children. Let's start by supporting abortion.

Attached: 1546327358798.png (600x600, 531K)

an people on Yea Forums will still buy it regardless.

move on, instead of leveling up your gay ass pocket monsters you should level up your life, faggot

Kek because it's the only based way to read it.

The last Pokemon game I purchased was BW2

>implying even little kids would want to play something as low-effort as Pokemon
Though I guess the opposing gigamax Pokemon popping into existence would be funny enough for a kid.