Are there any games set in space where you explore ancient ruins? Like a ruined ringword/ecumenopolis/etc...

Are there any games set in space where you explore ancient ruins? Like a ruined ringword/ecumenopolis/etc.? The closest that I know of is sunless skies but that's more steampunk lovecraftian horror than sci-fi.

Attached: 0NtdZt4.jpg (2000x1333, 771K)

Outer Wilds, I guess. But most of it is on planets

Freelancer

Attached: Freelancer_DVD_NTSC_f.jpg (850x571, 159K)

Played it several times. It didn't have that much exploring in it. Still a great game.

the solus project

>It didn't have that much exploring in it.
Did you just play the campaign or something? Freelancer is the best space exploration game there is.

Halo

Solus Project

Amazing game

Outer Wilds

That cover makes this look like a firefly knockoff, is it?

Anthem, of course!

Subnautica

This, that's exactly what Outer Wilds is. And it's GoTY.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Mass Effect games have some good sequences

what is there to find that isn't in the campaign?

A year ago I would've told you to pirate Stellaris, but it's not even worth the hard drive space at this point.

Nah nigga

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1530521528172.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

tell me fgt

Dead Space

Dead Space 3 never happened, shut up.

I forgot to add Alien Isolation. Space ruins is the entire premise of these games.
Dead Space 3 is miles better than a lot of the shit coming out today

Stellaris is still good though. Too much of a brainlet to handle the changes from recent patches?

Not him, but the AI is one of the worst in the entire history of gaming and diplomacy is useless besides declaring war.

3 still ruined the weapons, had dumb co-op and was in general ruined because EA are gigantic morons.

Mass Effect Andromeda.

Is it good?

Can you explore planets in Elite Dangerous? Always liked the look of that game but never played it because people usually talk shit about it when it comes up.

As a Mass Effect game it's mediocre and the story is predictable, but the combat and such is fun, and it has about 7 planets to explore however you want.
It can scratch that space exploration itch, and I think you can find it for less than $10 on cd key sites.

Massive amounts.

Yes
Sounds okay

this classic, you poor deprived zoomer

Attached: download.jpg (186x270, 7K)

After patches it kinda is.
Still a massive dissapointment considering what came before, but it's the best in the franchise regarding combat and exploration.