Leakyweaky

Hi everyone!! I'm a Nintendo ambassador and I have connections to people on the Smash team overseas. I won't say their position to avoid compromising them, so if you're skeptical, I don't blame you!! That's perfectly understandable.

I do have some details on most of the upcoming DLC stuff though, so here you go

(I won't include the names of fighters we already know about since it's redundant)

Challenger Pack 2:

Stage: Yggdrasil's Altar
Music includes:
- Prelude
- Adventure

(Yep, just the trailer music, sorry!)

Mii costumes:
- Dragon Quest 1 protagonist
- Slime hat
- Geno
- Chocobo

Challenger Pack 3:

Stage: Spiral Mountain
Music includes:
- Title Theme (New Arrangement)
- Spiral Mountain (New Arrangement)
- Treasure Trove Cove
- Click Clock Wood
- Vs. Gruntilda
- Mr. Patch
- Monstrous Mechanical Mud Muncher
- Windy and Co (Conker's Bad Fur Day) (New Arrangement)
- Heist (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
- Viva Piñata (New Arrangement)
- Battletoads Medley (New Arrangement)
- Wizpig Race (Diddy Kong Racing)

The stage is a collection of various Rareware songs rather than strictly from Banjo-Kazooie. I'm excited to hear some of them based on this list!

Mii costumes:
- Conker
- Mumbo
(Oddly enough, no Chief or Steve, which I'll touch on at the end.)

(continued down below)

Attached: leakyweaky.png (909x426, 703K)

Challenger Pack 4:

Character: Haruka Amami (The iDOLM@STER)

This one struck me as a surprise and I had to look her up just to make sure I was thinking of the right character. This is just my own speculation, but since the series is pretty obscure in the west, I'd assume this is Bandai Namco attempting to market it to western audiences.

Stage: Concert Venue

I don't know all the exact music since she's still in development but I do know they'll feature songs from the Famison iDOLM@STER album, which features remixes of classic Namco songs, as well as the track Danketsu from Beautiful Katamari.

As for the Mii costumes that come with her, I don't have a confirmation on any new ones aside from Solaire from Dark Souls and Sachiko Koshimizu from The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. I do know Heihachi and Lloyd Irving are coming back, though.

As for challenger pack 5, a lot of this stuff is under wraps since it hasn't started development yet. My friend hasn't heard exactly who the character is as only the higher ups are supposed to know, but they've heard a few rumblings surrounding the position they work in. Here's what my source speculates, but know these aren't confirmations:
- Steve (Minecraft)
I honestly didn't expect him anymore since Banjo's in but he's still probable, especially because he or Master Chief aren't Mii costumes for Banjo as far as I can tell. If we had only one Microsoft rep I feel like they would've included at least one of those characters as a Mii costume alongside him, so this leads me to believe this is the one.

- Serval (Kemono Friends)
A really weird choice but idk on this one too much, doesn't make a lot of sense in the long run and could just be a misinterpretation, but I'm not really sure. Definitely the least likely.

- A Level-5 rep
The two likely ones for this potential category, in my opinion, are Professor Layton or Jibanyan. Ni no Kuni is also possible but that's a long shot, I wouldn't see that making it in before the other two.

That's all I know for now, if I have any updates or new confirmations, I'll be posting under the tag "aidoru leaker" in the future. Ciao!

Conkers Bad Fur Day isn’t getting anything, wishful thinking

Hey, Fuck You

>Aidoru and MineCraft in Smash
Based

implying they'd ever let ultra degen weeb shit into smash, as weeb as it is now

didn't think I'd see the day where someone shared this opinion

stevefags still not getting the message. Your time is finished long gone faggots get over it

>Haruka when you could have Nana
Whatever, I'll take it.

Attached: 1526287876928.jpg (525x815, 81K)

Attached: Mayu_Sakuma_248_pixiv_yuuki2644.jpg (512x512, 285K)

what the fuck

not buying this cause its so out there but id assume level 5 character is more likely then right?

Attached: you.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

>Idolmaster
>Kemono friends
Shut up waifufag

I keep saying this but nobody believes me

face it fags, he's in.

Attached: 2.png (466x520, 660K)

>idolmaster before touhou
literally how

Bro you just posted cringe

shit taste

Shut the fuck up BGBW. Ho back to trannyera

finally

what did he mean by this

Its too early for this shit op

That would be a kino tracklist for Spiral Mountain but none of the Conker games came out in Japan so we probably wouldn't get any content from them.

if it were just music i wouldve believed it

Sorry bro, but the next character already leaked

Attached: 1540663717816.png (1758x1466, 1.11M)

Never ever Refusteve :^)

I could see Conker being negotiated for a couple of small references like a Spirit and maybe a direct track rip from the game, but any new arrangements seem unlikely considering that Grant Kirkhope seems to be the only Westerner onboard for music this Fighter’s Pass at least. A Mii Costume is up in the air.

My dad works at Nintendo and said that Iori Minase will be the 4th DLC character.

Attached: Anal.jpg (679x785, 47K)

Wish they could have this guy in here but whatever

Attached: d84607969a346a0e8fe45e10fe4574f8.jpg (900x1400, 102K)

>Laxchris please don't make this a video

he's not the worst pick but ninja gaiden's less relevant than castlevania, why would they pick that as dlc over something more profitable?

As much as that Dragon Quest track list would disappoint me, I’m prepared for it being a distinct possibility. That said, I’m still cautiously optimistic that it will be a bit better than Final Fantasy. They managed to get orchestral music this time, Square Enix seems more lenient with letting Dragon Quest characters in Smash (with models in fact), and there is a promise of a Spirit Board for each DLC fighter.

Yayoi is in.

Attached: you.png (361x361, 273K)

Ignoring the shit thread and bullshit leaks aside I think it's a pretty genuine possibility considering Bamco already works on Smash plus imas shit is fucking huge in Japan right now, far more so than Touhou is
reimu_reclining_chair.jpg and all that jazz

>Ninja Gaiden is less relevant than Castlevania

Incorrect. While yes, it's overshadowed by Castlevania nowadays, we cannot forget that the original NES trilogy are one of the most popular games on the NES. Shit, they were even ballsy enough to put the first game on the NES classic.

Attached: reimu sit.png (834x733, 419K)

well that's what I mean, castlevania has a longer lasting legacy and way more games while ninja gaiden's just a cult hit on the NES

>Battletoads Medley (New Arrangement)
Don't put amazing ideas like this in your shitty fake leaks.

>Serval (Kemono Friends)
SUGOI shitposting user.

If only.

DOOMGUY
DOOOOOMGUY
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR!
IN THE FIRST AGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god i wish this were real

what the fuck is this file name

hownew.r.u

Goooood afternooooooooooooooooooon Waluigi/Geno/Undertale/Minecraft/Goku fags! Just a reminder that we are one day closer to receiving Edelgard (yes THE Edelgard) in Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

>B-but they said the Fighter's Pass would focus on characters new to Super Smash Bros! N-no first party characters allowed!

Yes, that's true...regarding the Fighter's Pass. Standalone DLC characters ala Piranha Plant are more than fair game however. Speaking of, expect her to be announced at the end of the DQ Hero's launch video that's coming in the first half of July!

>B-but why her and not Geno/Waluigi/Frisk/Steve/Goku/etc.

Because. Easy money! Smash has always been a boon for the Fire Emblem series and as seen with Roy in Melee and Corrin in For 3DS/Wii U, sales for their respective game went up because of their inclusion in Smash Bros. Nintendo would be too stupid NOT to do the same for Edelgard from Three Houses!

>B-but what about Byleth! Only the player character from the new FE games gets into Smash Bros these days!

Not always true. Look at Lucina in 4 or Chrom in Ultimate. Furthermore, Sakurai chose Edelgard specifically because she's not another sword wielder and finally completes the Sword/Lance/Axe triangle the Fire Emblem series is known for. Ultimate is about catering to the fans after all. Well...fans who have realistic expectations unlike you Geno/Waluigi/Undertale/DragonBall Z fags. ;)

Attached: 1560806274855.png (826x1128, 725K)

Finally a leakfag that acknowledges Level-5 as a possibility.

Too bad this is fake as hell though.

Who the legit fuck is this bitch and why should I care?

At least she's cute

Three Houses character.

W-W-W-W-Why isn't SHE in, user?

Attached: burger time.png (500x500, 353K)

did u break ur spacebar

SEETHE

I'm a insider and this is so fucking fake.
OP is a larper faggot who sucks dicks everyday.
4.0.0 Will be focused on bosses and the new bosses are Duon, Porky/Giygas, Tabuu, Mega Rayquaza, Wily Machine 7/Wily Capsule 7, Safer Sephiroth and Gruntilda/HAG 1. (Omega Flowey was considered, but was ditched because he was too "scary"
Home run contest and target smash will be added.
FF7 will get more tracks.
Next character is Sans (Undertale/Deltarune)
Stage will be Snowdin
OP IS A LARPING FAGGOT WHO SUCKS BIG BLACK DICKS EVERYDAY

Attached: 1561033289551.png (669x610, 570K)

>No Persona boss
Why even bother

People buy this shit?

Attached: unknown-1058.png (365x301, 131K)

Oh my fucking god fuck off

Attached: you.png (281x206, 105K)

Why yes, your leaky IS weaky.

>Delusional

Attached: 1547793697700.jpg (293x208, 24K)

eat battle