I thought Yea Forums said Pokémon sword and shield were gonna flop hard

MUH NATIONAL DEX faggots

Eat dick

Attached: 6BC5E826-1B79-43BF-A664-935B4C160BC5.jpg (727x1005, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WjbTH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only literal children play Pokemon these days, do you honestly think a 9 year old gives a shit about national dex and graphics?

If you honestly play Pokemon over the age of 12, you might as well kill yourself and never breed, literally pathetic.

Second only to what?

Modern warefare 4

probably cyberpunk

kys you dumb baiting troll, no shit normies will preorder it. doesn't change the fact that game freak are hacks

Fuck off apologist scum

Modern Warfare

has it finally happened? is it true, has the long awaited time come to pass, when video games once again are for kids.

is the brown and bloom, edgy shit finally over, can we all rest.

Attached: 1170170643424.jpg (248x203, 7K)

/vp/ here. Let's Go was also mired in controversy and that still sold 10 million. The last good game in the series was in 2012 yet sales remain strong so anyone who expected a bomb is beyond retarded.

>Pokemon game
>Flopping
No one said it's going to flop people just said it looks like shit. It's basically impossible for a Pokemon game to flop.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Yea Forums's collective is often wrong so who cares. Also, fuck off back to your shitboard.

cawadooty

Cyberpunk is #4

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (10-25-19)
2. Pokemon Sword/Shield (11-15-19)
3. Final Fantasy VII Remake (3-3-20)
4. Cyberpunk 2077 (4-16-20)
5. Borderlands 3 (9-13-19)
6. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) (9-20-19)
7. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (11-15-19)
8. Gears 5 (9-6-19)
9. Super Mario Maker 2 (6-28-19)
10. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (6-21-19)

Source: archive.is/WjbTH

Are you transretarded? Video games havent been brown and bloom for a long time.

People get turned off from playing Pokémon as soon as a smogonfag wrecks them with their copy/paste team. How else could gamefreak balance the ludicrously massive roster of Pokémon without starting from scratch and limiting the Pokédex?

>Caring about the numbers of a failing company.

yes, but video games haven't been for kids for a long time either

Let's Go had a culling and that meta was even more centralized. Pokemon cannot be balanced, even if they remove the orange genie, something else will just fill that vacuum.

I mean that's what this retarded thread is about, just contributing

I don't care about cut Pokemon. It just looks like shit.

YOU HAVE A BOARD FOR THIS, SHITDICK

>There are soibois/manchildren/trannies that still care about Pokemon

Attached: 1555688430695.png (512x548, 181K)

maybe not visually, but emotionally

wow, rude.
how can you not be happy that pokémon is once again a series for children like it used to be when it began, have we not had enough of mature pokémon games user, you don't need to be upset

That's a bloody shame, because kids are hardly even playing these things, literally women and kids over 12+ (aka teens) are the ones playing this shit.

>pre-ordering game
Why would anyone do this? This stupidity is second only to buying new console day 1.

Gamestop only stocks enough for their pre-orders.

Video games were never exclusively for kids you retard.

The worst tragedy from the 80s and 90s was these "kids" never grew up. You know how many grown "men" there are on this pathetic board? Especially Nintendies wanting kiddie games like (you).

You deserve the mediocrity you're gonna get
I'm out

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>during the E3 week
so nothing?

>"Just vote with your wallet, bro"

Attached: 1549142905890.jpg (500x465, 68K)

no one said it will flop except retards, the game will be a system seller and will top all charts for several weeks.
doesn't mean the game isn't shit

mature games played by mature gamers such as myself and (You) should be happy that video games are no longer for us, and have gone back to the demographic it used to hold, kids.

let go, user, i have.

Pokemon has been mediocrity for decades, nobody seems to mind.

argumentum ad populum

Digimon is going to be the better game.

yeah but now it's mediocre AND you can't get every pokemon

I fucking hate normalfags. Is there anything they don't ruin by their mere existence?

>is the brown and bloom, edgy shit finally over, can we all rest.
This reeks of a 14 year old who only plays nintendo games and pc indies

You can absolutely do that. Buy Yokai Watch 4 or one of the new digimon games. If they're successful more games will be made like that.

It's not gonna flop. Older players just won't like it.

explain, retard

>*kills the pokemon franchise single-handedly*

Attached: 1.png (309x500, 312K)

But those games are worse.

4 has issues of it's own, but at least Level-5 promises to add every Yo-Kai in through future patches.

Why do Pokemon fans defend utter laziness and incompetence. I was a die hard Pokemon fan until gen 6 were it became apparent that Gamefreak wasn't trying. Why not make them add more shit and work for your money?

By limiting battles to only allow teams made with Pokemon from the game's local dex like they did with every other game you retard.

Kills itself and only projected to sell 1/4 of LGEP FW in japan

It's true, the Yo-Kai series isn't perfect.
However, Level 5 seems to improve with each new game, while Pokeshit gets worse with each entry.

The power of sheep.

Attached: wooloo naked.jpg (1106x1057, 57K)

>until gen 6 were it became apparent that Gamefreak wasn't trying

>normalfags
user, Pokemon has been normalfag for the entire time. It's the most successful entertainment IP on Earth. Hello? Welcome back to reality. Pokemon was never hardcore.

no shit
you must be either underage or literally autistic to believe this reddit drama would mean anything lmao

the target audience doesn't give a fuck, no matter how much /vp/ believes they are the target audience is irrelevant desu

No shit, it's Pokemon, of course it's going to be successful. It doesn't matter if it's good or not.

>Implying gen 5 isn't great.

what did you do to her

Yeah and they ruined it to the point of not return over time. Now even if you wanted to "vote with your wallet" it doesn't matter because normalfags will buy million copies since "GameFreak must know best xD" according to them.

>Caring about the numbers of a failing company.
>Caring about the numbers
> failing company.
basedretardbro

the target audience is autistic

Sorry, bro. It's probably best you stopped with Pokemon anyway. There is way more enjoyable vidya.

Gen V took significant effort, it and Platinum were the peak of the series. The backlash they received over the completely fresh pokedex of B/W, among other things, may be why they don't bother putting in effort anymore.

are you saying kids are autistic?

Gamestop is failing yes
if they can't sell enough toys and preorders before the next wave of consoles come out they're done

This game sucks so much ass they didnt even bother translating it to english. Digimon is even worse.

COMPLAINTS =/= ABANDONMENT

Yea Forums BTFO yet again.

Attached: 1560788418588.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I'm not a massive pokemon player, yeah, but it still hurts me seeing the series reaching absolute bottom and people accepting that only because it's pokemon.

>THIS IS SHIT! I HATE GAMEFREAK! I'M NOT BUYING THIS GAME!
>wololo
>PRAISE GAMEFREAK! SWORD AND SHIELD LOOKS AMAZING! I'M PRE-ORDERING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!

The fucking sheep is responsible for this.

Attached: Wololo_87ce0f_7131231.jpg (1200x1170, 107K)

The people who still pre-order at Gamestop likely don't read up much on news for video games.

They might be if they had vaccines

Do modern children actually give any fucks about pokemon? I never see it anywhere. I figured the big demographic was people in their 20s who played them when they were kids.

I thought it was all about fortnight and esports these days

Only retards thought that retards online bitching would do anything

OOF

Attached: 1561020860962.jpg (1080x928, 412K)

My mother is an elementary teacher and several kids in her class this past year were into pokemon

my nieces and nephew did play let's go pikachu and my own ruby and yellow versions that I gave them, so I guess they are kinda?
who knows if it was because of me though

I did have it on preorder through Amazon because it was discounted by $15-$20 off what the price will be at launch, but that was before they announced their bullshit at E3. It's been cancelled since.

Attached: 1448441627698.png (1000x1000, 301K)

YOU LIED TO ME, OP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WE LOST, SHILLBROS!

Attached: 1561005886579.png (732x1600, 607K)

Because if you know you're buying the game regardless then it doesn't matter

op has been shitposting with that image, not understanding that e3 is not happening right now. now is when people are learning about the cut pokemon and now is when theyre upset. pokemon being preordered DURING e3 has no bearing on right now.

everyone seems too busy baiting and being stupid to see this

'vote with your wallet' has always been a false concept that didn't work.

Gamefreak doesn't bother hiring anything bigger or more qualified than an indie team because they know they can shit out absolutely anything and just by having the pokemon logo it's guaranteed millions of sales

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

It only works if normies unanimously agree that something is shit. Going against the grain of shit taste is the part that unfortunately doesn't work.

Yokai watch is aboit to die though

T.Masuda

Get sacked you fucking gook

wow, why are some people such salty cunts about this? They sound way madder than anyone who wants the national dex back.

>a weeb game at no.3
wait what

they were cucked into oblivion by iwata and now refuse to let anybody cuck them again. so they will never allow a different dev to handle pokemon because it literally doesnt matter who it is, they WILL make a better game and bring them even more shame.

gamefreak is like a 6 year old with cerebral palsy trying to draw a stick figure. they try and its charming but even that asshole worthless souless loser ea can draw a better stick figure without even trying

>maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe I missed something, but Yea Forums just endlessly shitposted about the game while accepting that it will sell like hotcakes because it has Pokemon written on it, while /vp/ actually had people that believed that a Pokemon game would actually tank

Attached: 1561007188937.jpg (2834x4251, 1.51M)

How so?
>releases game when 3DS is already widely considered dead
>it doesn't sell, as expected
oh wow.

--> And top on that, the game is still shit and never be fixed.

A remake of classic weeb game accepted by everyone (so including normies) to be good. It's like Earthbound and Pokemon in general, even people who never played them will pretend to love the series for brownie points.

That's it, I'm switching to TemTem.

This.

4 is the worst selling game in the series and does not look very good.

500 ounces of cum have been deposited in your vagina.

can't wait for them to release ultra sword and shield with all the pokemon and 15 minutes of extra hallways that lead to a new legendary that could as well have been a free update and see pokefanboys act like gamefreak just saved gaming

Attached: 1560481682932.png (475x477, 223K)

Most people haven't sold off their 3DS and if the demand was there it still would have stole, retard

Based

This will happen and I hate that the autistic pokémon fans will eat this shit up because they're obsessed with forcing a game that's 99% rng into a competitive game.

Attached: 070.gif (680x315, 129K)

We have to spam the tree image more. Make sure to strongly imply that the entire game looks as bad as that tree.

We know it's not true but normies won't. Consider this our form of revenge.

News flash:
Most peope who buy Pokemon dont even know what a national pokedex is, let alone try to transfer entire teams / collections into the game

Why are normies so fucking retarded?

It shouldn't have been about the natl dex in the first place
the game looks like shit and I don't just mean graphics-wise

>Final Fantasy VII
>"weeb game"

Attached: 1486145081227.png (93x121, 9K)

People love to shit on Game Freak while buying everything they make and allowing the cycle to continue.

>preordered by people who are casuals and didn't research past "Oh it's a new pokemon game!"

when the flaws of the game become more well known people will back out, after all preorders are just placeholders, not sales, both are easily cancelled though.

sheared sheep are 100% more fuckable that way

Love seeing you retards at the store trying to buying a game on the release day and being they only have enough copies for pre-orders.

>GameStop

I stopped buying main titles since X/Y.