Sekiro

>No post launch content
What were they thinking? Especially because it's by activision.

Attached: sekiroshadowsdietwice-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/hidetaka-miyazaki-and-george-rr-martin-present-elden-ring/
youtube.com/watch?v=yM2TSok6gLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C-team

>I-it's B-team!
When did they become the C-team?

>begging for dlc cancer

Attached: 1539803297415.jpg (499x496, 35K)

Needed Chalice Dungeons 2.0

Dude, it could have been free DLC. Like this

>the expansions are always the best part of each soulsborne game
the best bosses are always in these DLCs too

You're either a newfag or a zoomer if you're expecting DLC to release for a FROM game this close to release.

It was confirmed that there are no plans to make sekiro DLC from what we've heard.

I just turned on the game again after three months to get my final trophy for the Return ending, I burned through half the game in less than 2 hours with no deaths, weird.

How would it even work gameplay and lore wise faggits. Bloodborne worked in the theme of the game sekrio has nothing like that. It's a play it has a set story and acts.

Game doesn't even need DLC like Dark Souls 2 did. Still, it could have been cool, like more memories.

>"haha it's going to have microtransactions and dlc because activision!"
>"from software sold out!"
>released as a complete game with no dlc
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Sekiro gets easier the more you play. By the time I was got the last ending I could easily no-death Owl and SSI.

>Asking for DLC
Fuck off cancer.

Once you get the patterns memorized it's easier than other FROM games, desu.
This. More memory style maps.

They should sell a game jurno (easy) difficulty

Idk, I'm not a game designer. Just shoehorn it in. Lorefags are cancer.

I'm convinced that Sekiro was a tech demo for mechanics and techniques that will be used in Elden Ring and to fill the gap with all souls games already been remastered and released 3 times already.

It's a good game but from they marketed it quite half-heartedly

>everything needs to cater to what I want
>nothing else matters but what I want
>if you disagree with me you're wrong
Kill yourself

Attached: 1556854156729.gif (202x340, 269K)

>games shouldn't last longer than 6 hours

Attached: 3WDcYbV.png (248x380, 76K)

Anyone who's an anybody has known this since day 1. Sekiro was the "weird project" Miyazaki discussed in 2016.
Unfortunately all Sekirofags have devastating brain damage for some reason, and critical discussion of their game is impossible.

Attached: ds20.jpg (1200x680, 86K)

Shit game
Shit devs
Shit fanbase

this desu

I don't know how From software "souls-like" games have this perception of having some grand mysterious plot that you have to piece together when almost everything in Demons' and Dark Souls 1 was just an excuse to fight cool bosses in a dark fantasy world.

The flavour text is nice and adds atmosphere but it's like fortune telling from tea leaves in that most of it has no deep meaning and just serves to give atmosphere or context behind some items

what's so weird about Sekiro?

Expect sekiro has a actual story laid out for you and directly told to you. It's not a souls game it's a action rythme game. The cloest it has to souls is the hp bar and healing gourds

Attached: 1560771048916.png (229x286, 127K)

They didn't remaster Demon's Souls.
I rather they released Demon's Souls remaster than Shitino.

>it's not a souls game because you can jump and use a grappling hook
Fuck.

Sekiro was a fun game, it had a cool story with cool mechanics and was the talking point of the Internet for a little bit. Why can't you fags just be happy for once?

I hope we get a DLC a la The Old Hunters in the future. If not it was still a very good run, getting good in this game is extremely delightful.

Attached: 74096778_p0.jpg (1800x1200, 1.54M)

I am happy though. But I want to have even more of this. It's not getting any sequels so just wanted to play a bit more.
I really liked the swordplay. It's not realistic or whatever but they rhythm and counters are nice.

No user, a game has to be talked about for all eternity and must offer endless replay value or else it's SHIIIT

Filtered
Filtered
Filtered

Have sex & dilate

I thought we were supposed to dunk on "games as a live service". Why ya'll cucks suddenly turning around with this bullshit.

whatever, it's clearly in the same vein as souls and they clearly aiming to sell it to fans of their other games. Don't know how you can deny this. And also where did I say Sekiro didn't have a story laid out and told to you? I don't know if you think i'm another poster but this is a really random statement.

Souls is a rhythm game if you utilise the parry mechanic, Sekiro wouldn't have been made if Souls games never became such a sleeper hit.

>and was the talking point of the Internet for a little bit
I hated that all everyone cared about was the difficulty.

All the underage in this thread that want dlc. You ruined video games, all of you. It used to be a single player experience was released and it was great, no need for addons and fluff. From went back to the roots. This is how you do proper game dev kiddos, pay attention.

I want an alonne reference

I'd give my middle nut for some more bosses to fight. The combat is so fucking good, not you O'Rin you fucking cheap bitch god I hate you so much on no charm+bell.

You are full of shit. Miazaki clearly stated before release that this was not a souls game. He stated this in multiple interviews. Fucking kill yourself faggit.

Attached: QuickMemo+_2019-06-20-18-02-50.png (1439x1252, 259K)

Just call them shadow memories or some shit. Have you make them at the buddhas in the dilapidated temple. They don't have to be dungeons, they could be randomized outdoor areas

SAME VEIN RETARD.

PLAYS SIMILAR
SIMILAR CAMERA ANGLES
SIMILAR ENGINE
SIMILAR GAMEPLAY

You have no reading comprehension, i've never even claimed it as a sequel or evolution of souls. The only thing I've claimed is that it was made as a project to fill the gap between DaS3 and Elden Ring, to test out mechanics and techniques that they can use in future games.

Go and fuck yourself autismo

>the fucking creator clearly states it has nothing to do with souls
>random retard on the internet want to argue with the creator
LMAO
fucking based retard haha

No DLCs because they need all teams working on Elden Ring. Open world games take a lot of work.

So was sekiro b-team or will elden ring be b-team. One has to be b-team

not a multiplayer shitter = no shitty post content

Do we know who's publishing Elden Ring?

There is no B-team, nor A-team. That's just a dumb meme.

One thing's for sure, there hasn't been an A team since DS1

Locking upgrades of prosthetic tools behind other tools you might not have found or don't even use was an incredible mistake. I already almost never use them and that retardation made things worse. The hell were they thinking?

>no customization
>no post game content
>no unlockables
>no cheats
>no reason to replay the game
>all the endings are shit
>game is arbitrarily difficult just for the sake of it (I don't beat games for the enjoyment. I beat games to feel empowered and to tell others that they're criticisms are not valid because of my mighty skill)
>no fucking post launch support from the devs
Congratulations, this is every game released in the past 10 years.

Attached: 1560262843767.jpg (1280x960, 338K)

Why on Earth do you think that?

Isn't that a good thing though?

If it quacks like a duck...

Attached: 1558496810430.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Who knows?
>shitty upgrade tree
>fucking spirit emblems for melee tools
>firecrackers absolutely OP as shit
I did the upgrades on my first character just to get the annoying achievement. At least you can sell upgrade mats.

All of Sekiro's mechanics are straight up copy pasted from other action games and then made more lenient. There's literally nothing to demo.

Also play more video games you zoomer.

>Being excited for Elden Ring at all

It's going to be another cancerous open world walking simulator with shit gameplay and where the majority of time is spent reading text boxes.

Sekiro doesn't need DLC because Miyazaki already put his dumb time travel bullshit in the main game.

Attached: [xPearse] Devilman 1972 Episode 23 [English Sub] [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.21_[2017.10.07_17.33.48].jpg (960x720, 90K)

>forgot about the spirit emblems
Oh yes, there's that idiotic decision too. Not to mention forcing you to use emblems for skills as well.
>Have this fantastic skill, it's fun and powerful
>You can only use it three times before resting
Great.

>Wanting more of a video game you like, an EXPANSION if you will is a new thing

Stop larping as ye ole gamur, kid

Attached: what are you doing.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>You use the bell to go in the past
>But it's not really the past
>You can still interact with it, grab items and bring them to the real world
How does that even make sense, it's dark souls II's ashen heart all over again.

Sekiro is From's attempt at a Zelda game.
It doesn't belong to the same category as the Soulsborne titles.
The problem is Soulsborne fanboys calling everything with melee combat and a lifebar a "Souls-like" (see: Salt and Sanctuary, Hollow Knight).

Yeah and with Sekiro they added the best bosses right ot the main game, so maybe stop being an IQlet and stop asking for people stealing your money and selling you half done products?

You should kill yourself you know this right?

Miyazaki's already said it's going to be as prose-heavy as his previous games. In other words, not at all.

It will be EGS exclusive ;-)

Miyazaki said it won't be a "traditional" open world, but something akin to the interconnected worlds he's made before. Maybe this will fix the biggest issue with open worlds being empty spaces with no real direction or focus (although I suppose that freedom is partly the appeal).

I'm curious how he'll do it, also glad we'll have full character creation/customisation and different weapons and armour again.

Ask for a sequel. A complete game instead retard.

This. Soulsborne's DLC is the closest we have to old expansion packs.
Meanwhile the DLC for your average game is just costumes and a couple multiplayer map.

>make the game good and complete
>no dlc scam shit
>retarded zoomers conditioned by corporation think this is a bad thing
pathetic

Watching Yea Forums attempt to discuss souls is among the most pathetic and disgusting sights on the internet.

Bandai Namco.

literally every game has post launch support, that's the current business model most publishers use. games are being kept artificially alive with the release of season passes, microtransactions and forced multiplayer.

Sekiro is an exception.

I'd prefer this. True open worlds like BOTW or GTA have way too much filler travel time. Even the original Dark Souls suffered a bit from long walks, especially before you know where you're going.

No reason to ever play the game again after a single playthrough. There is zero replayability. I forgot it even released this year and that I already played it. Another perfect example of how meaningless game length is. I will take an hour long game with infinite replayability over shit like Sekiro. Hope Elden Ring flops so From can go back to making Armored Core.

It's actually impressive a game published by Activision in the year of our lord 2019 doesn't have season passes and microtransactions.

Not him but Soulsborne's DLC are expansions for the main game rather than cut content. From already sold you a complete game, it's up to you if you want more of it.

So the Activision thing was just a fling? No DLC might be telling then, as if From has no further interest in working with Activision for further Sekiro content. It will be interesting to see if they work together again.

A sequel does not guarantee that it will be more of the same thing i like. In any case what i want does not matter, only an actual zoomer would be oblivious to how expansions were generally looked at back then and try to lump it all into a stupid generalization meme in an effort to fit in.

Yeah I agree, although I didn't mind BOTW's emptiness as much as most other open world games solely because I found it actually fun travelling since I could climb whatever the fuck I wanted and snowboard etc.

You already got 20 AC games, enough to last you a lifetime. Stop demanding more.

Am I the only one that like this game more than BB / Souls? Its a bit lacking content but it's incredibly tight and focused, and gameplay wise is incredibly fun.

The only thing better than getting new Soulslike games is watching Armoured Core autists seethe.

Attached: 1546631277162.png (680x497, 528K)

I think the gameplay is probably the best in the series and definitely the most polish, but as you said it lacks content (compared to other games in the series, but not really compared to 99% of other games out there desu).

I don't think you should read into it that much.

I have a similar problem with BB; I enjoy it so much that when I know I'm close to the end I wish it was much much longer. Not the game's fault.

I would believe that if it wasn't for Game of Thrones man being involved.
If they spent God knows how many millions into getting the most popular western writer at the time, it means that gameplay is a secondary concern.
Fortunately Nioh 2 and Code Vein are releasing soon and I still have to play Demon's Souls so I won't be starved of ARPGs for a while.

I'll be surprised if we see another Activision/From game. Not that Bamco is some great publisher either, but From could take their games anywhere they wanted and turn a profit.

>that final climb up to kill the Wet Nurse
Bittersweet because you know the party's almost over.

Wasn't this said for almost all of their souls games?

Is Sekiro just filler to get cash while they're making Elden Ring?

>I would believe that if it wasn't for Game of Thrones man being involved.
It didn't come off as if they paid him a retarded amount, he was a fan of GRRM's other books before GOT's and GRRM liked him and agreed to meet, all he wrote was the foundation for the universe the game is set in, the very basics, and the rest is written by FROM.

There's a good interview out there about it.

Link's mobility really helps that game, especially once you've built up some stamina. I've heard rumors that Elden Ring is focused around horse combat.
I'll jizz my pants if it has fucking shield surfing in it.

Seems like it. But it's nice that from is willing to put effort into their side projects

There is nothing to suggest that this is the case, so I'm curious why you would think it was.

It's dumb boring ninjas in dumb boring Japan, who cares?

It's a complete game. Developers used to make those back in the day.

>No Sekiro DLC
>No DMC DLC

Guess the pure (or mostly pure) action genre is indeed dead.

It's hard enough finding a game worth playing once, never mind 20 times. You'll understand once you get some standards

They also used to make expansion packs, some of which had the best content in the game

>Filler
This doesn't exist on a conceptual level.

Not all developers, certainly not From Software.

Oh, right, you're just shitposting. I should've known.

This, it's like a 6th gen game got dropped into 2019. If Onimusha came out today with no DLC people would whine about the same shit.

Expansion packs were great. Witcher 3 had its best content in those too.

OOOHHH ELDEN RING

The Witcher titles are visual novels, not videogames.

Fascinating take.

Not every game needs DLC. It was pretty great as it was, play it, finish it, move on to the next backlogged game.

This BASED and GRABPILLED ogre is out FILTERING JOURNALISTS and you're sitting there SHITPOSTING ON Yea Forums like a BITCH

Attached: Chad Ogre.jpg (764x666, 98K)

>all resources being devoted to Elden Ring
Ooooooooo

And they had absolutely no need to do that, unless they wanted to sell the game in writing alone.
From wants to be CD projekt Red and Bioware so badly. I can understand why, but they still lost me as a customer. Not that it matters, because Elden Ring will attract millions to take my place

I just reached the old dragons boss battle. How long before the end of the game?

Attached: 1560948511396.jpg (256x300, 57K)

You are very close.
Wait- they didn't kill you, did they?

They are focusing on Elden Ring and Sekiro was most likely just a side-project.

the game isn't even out yet, nigger, stop being so dramatic

I used the sculptor idol when the fight started because I wanted to explore the palace a bit more. Why?

>and Bioware
Nigger what?

Oh okay. I was going to ridicule you anonymously online if you died to them. Fountainhead is the last full new area but you still have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck.

news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/hidetaka-miyazaki-and-george-rr-martin-present-elden-ring/

Read this interview. Miyazaki explains why and how GRRM got involved and what he actually did for the game. It's not like what you're assuming.

What we know about Elden Ring is enough to discard the game. In the same way we already know Diablo Immortal will be terrible without needing to wait until it releases.

>criticising a game for NOT shilling dlc
You're a dumbass. They can make Sekiro 2 anytime they want, how is this a problem?

>It's a play it has a set story and acts.
told much less of a story than the games that didn't have a story or set protagonist

>What we know about Elden Ring is enough to discard the game
Imagine being this wrong

I die to Pinwheel, the demon of song, the Deacons of deep and the witch so feel free to laugh preventively

LMAO, no one is going to buy Sekiro 2. Not only did they struggle to make Sekiro a complete game with enough content to barely keep people invested, they had to tune the difficulty to 11 to because of how anemic and barebones the combat is, which only pissed off the entire casual gaming community. No amount of coping will ever be enough for Sekirofags, and you will never get a sequel.

based

>The state of this post
Why does Yea Forums lose so many IQ points when they try to discuss souls?

Attached: fu.png (649x622, 459K)

We haven't even seen gameplay footage and you're already writing it off completely? Fuck, you're one melodramatic bitch.

Attached: 1531285825460.jpg (290x492, 51K)

>no content
yeah no

also DLC could easily be journey to the west type shit following the secret Return ending.

Enjoy riding 15 minutes on your magic horse so you can talk about taxes with a NPC, then another 15 minutes so you can tell to another NPC how the first NPC thinks that taxes are terrible.

Without spoiling much, once you finish Fountainhead and kill the boss there that's the turning point for the endgame so any sidequests or other stuff, like eavesdropping on allies or killing certain minibosses, end and some areas change for the final showdowns.
The greatest fight in the game is coming up soon too so have fun.

Didn't Sekiro do better than Dark Souls? How do you cope with living in a separate reality from everyone else?

Sekiro sold 2M in ten days. If they wanted to make a sequel it would absolutely get approved and people would buy it.

DLC continues after the ending when you're traveling rice loli
you fight to protect her

We know two things about Elden Ring
- It's an open world game
- It's based on a celebrity's writing.
Both are cancerous things. Alone, they are terrible. Combined, we're getting the Tom Clancy of walking simulators
>George R. R. Martin's Elden Ring
>Soon: George R. R. Martin's Elden Ring Siege

Attached: 1304655717732.jpg (678x623, 129K)

But your immortality is severed at that point? You'd have to use like pregnant rice loli revive magic where she sits on your face to bring you back to life.

Also, Death Stranding IS Silent Hills

You live long enough to see Yea Forums asking for dlc

Nah bro, they're just hyping up the GRRM name for some pre-release build with the normies. This will be a Fromsoft RPG, not GRRM Presents: Game of Hacks: The Video Game. Please God.

Thanks. Given how I got the achievement for visiting all the areas, I was expecting that.

shit like this has been around since shareware, newfag. i fail to see why devs offering expansions to complete games is a bad thing

SHATTERED BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING

is it though?
kuro isnt actually dead so the power may still be active

>ea says their lootboxes are surprise mechanics
>retards on the internet still call them lootboxes
amen, brother

I finally beat that dumbass ape last night. Damn he wasnt that hard afterall thanks to the overpowered firecrackers
I also thought his 2nd phase was easier

Attached: 2019-06-19_9-44-06_PM-iazhpjyf.jpg (2161x1216, 328K)

Why does it seem like it's almost exclusively Bloodborne fags creating these Sekiro hate threads?

well doesnt his soul reside in her or something

From Software's games can attract buyers on name alone. Bringing Game of Thrones man means that they want to attract mainstream audiences, the kind of people that buys Fallout 4 and Mass Effect.
So, better get ready for From's first casual game.

>filler
Beside the fact that doesn't make any sense Sekiro is the best game From has released imho
Yeah ok, it's single player only and once you have done your playthroughs with one must be an NG+ Charmless and seen all the endings you are done for with the game but, is that a bad thing? No, this game was just good
I legit hope for a Sekiro 2 picking up from Homecomming end

>what is resource management
if more than one project is being made at the same time, it stands to reason that certain more valuable employees will be comitted to one or the other

>more content bad less content good

Attached: descarga.jpg (224x225, 6K)

the only problem in the second phase is the terror scream. Other than that, piece of cake. Easiest boss along with the monk

Not gonna lie, that exact thought has crossed my mind too.
Sekiro 2: Shadows Die Twicer

This might be the only bossfight aside from a spoiler one where I had to learn what the animations meant they were going to do. Then for phase 2 I ran away and hit him when he whiffed his dive attack. Such is life for the shinobi with no skill.

Second phase is easier once you learn you can use the spear to pull out the centipede inside his body for massive posture damage
First phase like many other non humanoid bosses is about baiting in specific moves to create an opening

If you don't think a sequel would sell (it would, but I don't care), why are you asking for DLC?
If you're not asking for DLC, why did you (You) me?

Attached: 1552440801973.jpg (800x1274, 48K)

> to fill the gap with all souls games
It was.

>Easiest boss along with the monk
>not Gyoubu and Lady Butterfly

Attached: 1437978882898.jpg (883x341, 250K)

> I suppose the start of this collaboration came from the fact that I myself am I huge fan of Mr. Martin’s work.
>I loved “A Song of Ice and Fire” as well as the “Tuf Voyaging” series, however if I had to pick a favorite I would probably say “Fevre Dream.”
>I personally see “Fevre Dream” as a masterpiece among vampire fantasy and had even previously recommended it to all new employees.
>Me being such a known fan of Mr. Martin caused our executive business director Eiichi Nakajima to reach out to him with the expectation that we would get turned down.
>However, we were then given the rare opportunity to talk one-on-one with Mr. Martin which was an incredibly fun and stimulating experience. It was then that I strongly felt that I wanted to work with Mr. Martin.

>for phase 2 I ran away and hit him when he whiffed his dive attack. Such is life for the shinobi with no skill.
Same. But, don't feel bad: you're still playing the game as the developers designed it
You will only lose your honor when you use cheat engine. Even more if you brag about it on social public place.

Lady Butterfly fucked me up good the first time.

They didn't fold on the Sekiro Easy Mode. Miyazaki just makes whatever he wants and sells a few million copies of it. It's another RPG though and likely multiplayer too, so the casuals can still cheese it out with summons and grinding.
If nothing else, if it's not casualized to fuck then we'll get more delicious journalist and shitter tears threads bitching about it.

>first casual game
Sekiro already happened. It has tutorial popups ffs.

No, not yet
In Homecomming your immortality isn't severed, Rice Loli took in her the soul of Kuro and became pretty much even more of a demigoddes acquiring more power, she is more a dragon than an human now
Hence why Sekiro title is Shinobi of the Dragon
Only once they find and make it to the Divine Dragon birthplace rice loli can return the Heritage where it belongs, in all the Kuro endings you are just hinding under the rug the problem. Kuro becomes a normal human but just like for Tomoe, simply severing or purifing a divine heir isn't enough, another one would come, the heritage must be returned

>activision

So I'm the guy that just killed the ape
I chose to stay loyal to Kuro and now I'm back to Ashina castle which is being attacked and I met Owl, who I basically told to fuck off and am fighting him
Am I gonna get a good ending? Once I beat the game can I do a NG+ and keep all my skills and prosthetic shit? Do I face different bosses ?

Attached: 2019-06-14_10-35-08_PM-jrexywda.jpg (3376x1899, 641K)

by staying loyal to Kuro you dodged the Bad Ending
How good will be the endings you get to unlock depends on you

Granted, I haven't finished Sekiro yet but so far I don't think it's particularly harder than any of the Soulsborne games I've played. In fact I think that the levels are easier but the bosses are harder (but not by much) so a Souls player shouldn't have any trouble.

I suspect that a lot of people, especially journalists, are extremely dependent on summons.

>best game
Yeah, no. Factually incorrect. You have only one route to progress through for the entire game, a handful of optional bosses, and only one play style to stick with. The combat never evolves throughout the course of the game because the tacked-on skill trees confer no useful abilities. It's a basic action game that tries to accommodate for its lack of content and features by raising the level of difficulty, which barely worked because the game is broken as fuck and you can exploit almost every boss. Sekiro was an abject failure in every way, so it's no surprise From is distancing themselves from it to work on more high fantasy shit - the fuckin only thing they felt confident in until this point, but now they're outsourcing the story to GRRM, so they're literally good for jack shit nowadays. They need to go back to making Armored Core because their sword and board games are lazy as fuck rehashes at this point.

you are now locked out of the bad ending. depending on what you do from now you will get the normal ending or one of two good endings, both of which are semi-obscure

You should be worried about Owl right now. There are consequences for breaking the Code.

>The Armored Core faggot still at it
Ahahahahahahaha
Never again.
N.E.V.E.R

You can get three endings after that choice. Yeah, you keep pretty much everything in NG+

there aren't many consequences though. just ONE, TWO, and maybe THREE

>now they're outsourcing the story to GRRM
Except they're not. Can you even read?

Attached: 1496966906579.jpg (854x720, 134K)

>source: my gaping anus
go play in traffic

>The combat never evolves throughout the course of the game
Because in the entire Dark Souls series the combat elvoves beyond Broadsword R1 > Dodge R1 > Dodge > R1 or R1>R1>R1>stunlock>press R1 until Reddie cuck has died and dab on the corpse right?
Sekiro combat is faster and the tools are a lot more complex than all the spells, miracles, pyromancies there

He's an Armored Core fan; of course he's an illiterate hick

How kino he was?

Attached: Saint of Kino.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

>if you disagree with me kill yourself

I never wanted a boss select feature before this man. Now I have to beat the entire game up to him again and just leave before I deliver the finishing blow.

I never said the Souls games were good, and I'd agree with your point about mashing R1. I did the same in Sekiro too, except instead of mashing dodge every now and then, you mash fireworks to stunlock every boss, or you play rock, paper, scissors. Wow, such depth. From King's Field 1 to Sekiro, From has never been able to evolve their sword-based action games. Meanwhile, they had a good thing going with Armored Core and Chromehounds and killed them to accomodate the money makers. Great business move, I won't doubt that, but horrible for anyone that wants to play a good computer game.

I hated his arena at first, too many flowers so it obscured his hands. Had to keep him close to the road for a long time learning those P2 moves particularly.

based alternate reality user

>quit/loading just so you can enjoy bullying glock saint some more
Playing it right, son.

Attached: 1545848737560.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Armored Core's gameplay is as shallow and that series never evolved, being pretty much FromSoft's version of Megaman

he was honest, not particularly harder than other bosses and no bullshit moves, plus he gives you a tip when he kick you
>Hesitation is defeat
The key for this fight is too keep brawl with him, parry what you should parry, dodge what you should dodge and he does the same
Good fight is a good fight
If you take a breath he just kick the shit out of you instantly

When is this game gonna go on sale

Bring out the most fun out of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=yM2TSok6gLU

>tfw pasta
I wish i couldn't understand this

Stop being poor.

next week on steam

shill your shit vids somewhere else

just pirate

Is Kuro for Sekiro or the Child?

Attached: __divine_child_of_rejuvenation_and_kuro_the_divine_heir_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_hews_hack_ (1071x702, 156K)

DaSfags don't play other games

Both are for my dick

child, sekiro is for emma

Was Divine Child actually a child? She looked a little big for a kid, like late teens at best.

Probably for better or worse, the best boss From has ever designed.

did you not go to school? girls start puberty at like 11-12

That would only mean she is legal to fug

Attached: __divine_child_of_rejuvenation_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_aoi_buzhuen444__f6eeb6418faad7678a5 (1500x1500, 663K)

not so fast

Attached: 04.png (2480x3507, 2.33M)

moar

it's on the panda

Attached: 11.jpg (1276x514, 256K)

everyone was going on about how hard he is but I think its more that he's just unrelenting but completely honest pressure. There's no bullshit with this guy, you can react to every single attack and he never fucks off doing some long safe shit like ape or lady butterfly. The little pauses before most sword strikes gives you the perfect amount of time to react if you're on point. And they even throw in a kino lightning phase to shit on him as a reward for surviving to the last health bar. Amazing boss fight.

I laughed out loud the first time he pulled out the gun. I fucking love Isshin, we need some Isshin DLC.

just make sure you're trying to eavesdrop the main npcs at every opportunity and the path to one of the good endings will be laid out for you. The only obscure part is eavesdropping on some npcs in the dilapidated temple, you have to circle around to the hole in the back of the building.
The other secret ending is much harder to stumble upon, but if you want to go for it start eating tons of rice asap.

>Sword Saint
>Fights you mostly with a spear and a semi automatic rifle

>Especially because it's by activision
What the fuck are you babbling about. It's especially because of Activision.
We're extremely lucky enough to have a modern Activision game that's finished, feels like the devs made it without any publisher meddling, no shitty day one DLC, no shitty microtransactions, no shitty lootboxes, no other scammy jewish gambit, and it's a pure polished single player game without any multiplayer component. Published by Activision. Don't fucking jinx it. Just wait for From's next game instead.

Attached: 1514649171189.jpg (3072x4096, 2.09M)

the GRRM thing is so overblown. They literally said in an interview that he's writing all the lore and worldbuilding, and then fromsoft is doing all the writing with that as the backdrop. What made the first dark souls story so good was the meticulous grand fantasy framework that was intentionally left mostly unexplained and open to interpretation. You get that rare feeling of authenticity in plot-related discovery and exploration when the game refuses to hold your hand at any point. Dividing the overall worldbuilding and the games actual story between two people sounds like a great way to capture this feeling again.

This glorified dark souls mod was just a quick cash grab. Complete uninspired garbage.

>he's writing all the lore and world-building
You mean the *only* elements of story people lauded From for? Because people sure as shit don't worship the dialogue and overarching main story in these games. The lore is what people crave, and GRRM is taking full responsibility for it.