Never Ever Wishlist

Anyone else have any highly unlikely games they want made? Mine is pic related.
Basically a survival horror Metroid game where you play as a Galactic Federation marine on a ship getting attacked by Space Pirates, and your goal is to survive or escape. You have very limited fire power, so you have to pick your targets for combat carefully. You can use your weapons to try to kill space pirates, fight off elite pirates, or try to hold back the basically unkillable Ridley. You aren't Samus though, so don't expect unlimited fire power or to be able to take many hits.

Attached: metroidinvasion.png (463x750, 562K)

So uh Dead Space?

Or Federation Force?

Similar sort of thing but I want a TRPG with the Galactic Federation, Space Pirates, and other factions set during the events of the Prime games.

Federation Force came out on 3DS a while back if that's what you're after

Battlefront style game with Galactic Federation vs Space Pirates, heroes include Samus, Ridley (flies like a ship), Dark Samus, various other Hunters like Ghor, Rundas, Spire, Sylux, etc.

Different classes like the stealth pirates, PED troopers, demolition troopers, jetpack pirates, maybe vehicles like the Pirate fighters/GF transports, space battles on Frigates, etc. Maybe other races like the Ing and Luminoth?

Different maps include Pirate Homeworld, SR388, Phaaze, other classic locations from the games.

>scout rush 5
sega is unlikely to release it since the 4th sold like shit
>tityfall 3
EA
>BF 2143
EA

Witcher universe RPG with character building, skill sets, diverse endings with many faction options and major story altering morality choices

God almighty, I don't think it would be possible to detail such "wishlisting" in just one thread and just for Metroid. Bumping before I post a quick rundown list.

1) The original Metroid Prime 2 idea that was planned out by Retro before Nintendo intervened and made them stick to a formulaic sequel. Samus is trapped aboard a giant space vessel with a dormant invasive species, overseen by a four-fold AI and having to fend out various captive beasts and Space Pirates while unravelling the mystery of the ship.

2) Pretty much any tactical strategy game set in Metroid. You could do large scale controlling huge planetary empires, all the way down to minute-scale X-Com style combat. Turn based or real time, complex or a simple grid system. Even just a spinoff of Advance Wars (nailing two Nintendo birds with one rather plausible stone as it were) would do.

3) Samus's training. Guide Samus through her youth an adolescent years developing her athletic strengths and combat skills, and learn to pilot the Power Suit at a point when fluency with it was not taken for granted. Evnd the game with Samus's first bounty hunting mission.

4) Metroid bounty hunting. Tell Nintendo to sod off if they bring up anything about bounty hunting being unsavoury. They don't know what they're talking about and it doesn't matter in any case. I want a freeform Metroid galaxy-exploring missiony game thing.

5) Impossible Metroid vs 40K crossover. Assuming that Games Workshop and Nintendo a) grew enough soul to see how good this good be and b) didn't let the worst of their known excesses cock it up, my heart would explode at the prospect of a crossover.

There's more than this but five is enough for one post.

Attached: 1529158572124.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

The first one sounds somewhat like Metroid Fusion.

In that they both involve Samus aboard a large varied artificial environment, sure. Retro were probably inspired by Fusion on some level, but there are critical differences:
- Samus is not on a specific mission to board the ship, and is indeed taken captive.
- The GF are only tangentially involved and there's no conspiracy
- The mad AIs as antagonists are an inversion from Adam as a smarmy assistant (with a secret heart of gold)

If this game was set in the Prime timeline, I'd have had Dark Samus turn up at some point, but that would ramp up the Fusion comparison moreso. Instead, Sylux would do well as a fellow bounty hunter taken kidnap for study by the dormant aliens. (note the recycling of this plot point as a minor feature of Hunters - and while I'm remembering that game, a fullscale console Hunters or a game about them individually would be nice.)

This is exactly what Federation Force should've been and it would've sold like hotcakes.

Metroid is so ripe for this kind of shit, it amazes me that Nintendo never capitalizes on it

Attached: PQTxJp3poFTLD5nT36mBXpYa5OLUIJo-ghnBa6q5a7s.jpg (900x554, 61K)

Attached: Hagane_-_The_Final_Conflict_Coverart.png (255x186, 108K)

Make it a mecha-Ridley so fags can't complain about why a flappy thing flies like a plane//jet.

they see it as a filthy gaijin series and retro as worthless gaijin developers

FUND IT

I'd love for there to be either cosmetic or class skins for the pirates, like the bony lobsters from Echoes, the xenos from Corruption, purple lobsters from Fusion, etc.

Ing and Luminoth maybe as map-based AI on Aether, in Light/Dark World patches

I didn't mean exactly like ship movement, but more like an aerial hero from BF, as opposed to just a giant stompy dragon

Prime 2 > Prime > Prime 3

I never thought I'd be seeing a sequel to VTMB, but here we are. So here's to hoping some company picks up a sequel to this.

Attached: 61G1D2YV9ZL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 34K)

I rather it be a Prime game, not a Metroid game.

A new Def Jam game.

Attached: def jam.jpg (903x903, 158K)

It has its similarities, but the story was about Samus being captive with a rival Bounty Hunter with a Mad AI overseeing a huge ship filled with evil aliens in suspended animation and other captured creatures from around the universe.
The game was also re playable as the AI would change personalities sometimes changing the environment at to hinder Samus, helping the other bounty hunter or even Helping Samus at some points.
Every new game would have been different with the AI behaving differently each time you restart the game. So in a way it would have been a roguelite in some aspects.

Attached: latest[1].png (557x773, 464K)

Attached: 1493838076667[1].gif (300x107, 15K)

sounds pretty rad. wonder why it got canned.

It used to amaze me, which lead to read deeper into how the world of corporate capital and from there the entire real world works. Now I'm no longer so surprised, versed in the ways of human fungus and it's capacity to infiltrate great institutions and cripple them with shifty practices. The complacency of retiring-age creators who should've bowed out of direct game making long ago and taken a hands-off approach to development, OR should be making their own personal vision projects without parasiting the rest of the business, serves as a vector through which pure malicious greed can blind a creative business to simple good ideas.

I don't remember the roguelike aspect from what I read - that sounds really cool, but I recall that instead the four different AIs would get introduced at different times along a linear plotline. Got any sources discussion the procedural/randomised ideas?

I want a new capcom vs. game that isn't with marvel, perferably something like Tatsunoko vs Capcom. The roster was so unique in that game compared to the other vs. games that i kinda see something like that happen with a Nintendo vs. Capcom or a Sega vs. Capcom.

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 26K)

Capcom vs. Capcom. It's coming.

Fighters Megamix 2

>in space battles, every hero has their own unique ship
>except Ridley, who just goes up as himself

mega man legends 3
new klonoa game
a medabots game that actually gets localized
rocket slime 4
smt x digimon crossover
persona x kirby crossover

Attached: KSA_Morpho_Knight_model.png (445x479, 180K)

Jade cocoon remake bundled with its ps2 sequel for switch
WWHD/TPHD/SSHD compilation for switch
Azure dreams remake or port
Panzer dragoon saga remake or port
Sega Saturn collection

>Terranigma-style AAA game
>new Soul Reaver game
>Tactics Ogre-style game based on GATE anime
>continuation of the original Might & Magic universe
>Chrono Cross remake with all the content which was cut from the original
>Versus XIII
>Warcraft 4
>new Rayman in 3D
>new Plants vs Zombie done by the original developers without microtransactions
>an original fighter with Naruto Ninja Storm mechanics and balanced gameplay

Ghor could have a cool gimmick where he can continue to fight without his armorsuit, if at a weakened state.

>Zero Suit Ghor
>Everyone purposely ditches the big mech form because it's actually worse

The creativity, freedom and endless possibilities of D&D crossed with PosChengBand x 100, with the graphics and combat system of the ff7 remake, and beyond human-tier AI.
Literally the perfect game.

Honestly surprised nobody has worked on a mod like this for BF2. That game has one autistic modding community. In a good way of course.
It's such a good idea.

This is my wet dream. The perfect racing game.

Attached: GX PC cover 2.jpg (541x678, 522K)

What do you guys think Metroid 5/Dread will be like Yea Forumsros?
We've been on the Fusion cliffhanger for so long lads.

I am guessing it will be all about the Chozo. Chozo architecture, Chozo enemies, Chozo villain, Chozo this, Chozo that.

Billy Hatcher 2
Billy Hatcher in Smash

Nigga i'd love it
Maps on Zebes, SR388, Aether (Light or Dark world), Phaaze, the Fusion space starion, different AI enemies on certain maps, like 9 classes for GF and SP, space battles, maybe bpss arenas with Kraid shooting spikes at you or Serris tearing shit up, Metroid swarms, X-Parasites, i'f literally fund it myself if I won the lottery

Meant to quote