pastebin.com/6xUeU2rF
youtube.com/watch?v=D-SsjooNXdY
youtube.com/watch?v=DayNOf9PkQ0
gamesdonequick.com/schedule
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/rabble-rouser/201903/rapid-onset-gender-dysphoria
youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w
imgur.com/a/cQayKic
cbsnews.com/news/georgia-tech-police-shooting-scott-shultz-knife/
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/death-georgia-tech-student-highlights-lgbtq-mental-health-needs-n802621
youtube.com/watch?v=IuIjeYXsfFw
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
livestreamfails.com/post/16355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaaaaa!!! trannies!!!!!

what is it with trannies and speedrunning

What is it with trannies and Nintendo?
>cosmo
>half of the Splatoon community

>the circus is back in town!

TRANNIES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>No Hollow Knight
what's the point?

trannies are more likely to be autistic
autists like nintendo

40% of them want to skip to the end

Is Caleb going to be back?

/pol/ are the new SJWs. You get triggered over everything and anything. Go shit up a different thread please.

fuck off resetera pedo
stop co-opting our terminology when it doesn't apply, we're not triggered we're mocking them for being disgusting freaks whose entire life depends on speedrun so that they wont join the 40% lol
cant wait for cosmo to an hero on livestream

Boring, even twitch chat is neutered and full of faggots

underrated post

This is a bad meme. Mocking trannies does not make you a warrior for social justice.

>gets exposed for fostering a transphobic discord community along with casual racism
What do you think? There's no place in AGDQ for such bigotry.

>going off town next thursday until following tuesday
fuck, I was looking forwards to summer trans-fest 2019

Who?

how can /pol/ shit up a thread /pol/ created?

If you told me back in 2013 that this was not a joke image, I would not have believed you. These are odd times we live in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-060852__01.jpg (1080x1294, 342K)

>If you make jokes about trans people or people of any race that isn't yours, you're literally the next Hitler.
We live in a society

Attached: 1552552255349.jpg (577x1280, 702K)

>ff14
EVERY
GOD
DAMN
FUCKING
TIME

nice

fuckin masterfull post my nigga

Just about to catch my flight to the event, wish me luck guys!

Attached: 1452152987974.png (613x779, 281K)

Is Prototranny skipping this GDQ too?

>n-no u
great argument there

Your plane will crash if 7

What's wrong with being a pedo?

Attached: 1559094043497.png (914x800, 496K)

pastebin.com/6xUeU2rF
pastebin.com/6xUeU2rF
pastebin.com/6xUeU2rF

You tell me. Something in the games perhaps?

Attached: excitement.webm (1200x675, 2.91M)

Seething member of the 40%

Your neck is too short

I wish I could be so enthusiastic about something.

>we're the double gear system
What are you?

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Nigga....

Tell that to my fursona

Attached: D9ZRZdhVUAAENUv.png (1370x2058, 2.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=D-SsjooNXdY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

At this point im just excited for awful block because trannies don't run it (At least to my knowledge)
GDQ seems less and less interesting with every year

Ha ha

Jesus, this is just sad. I mean this is like kids playing make-believe with super powers and secret identities, except adults taking it totally seriously

Remember to eat healthily and take breaks from the marathon to stretch your muscles!

Attached: 7b26945b362c81210edc52dd10dc8821.jpg (601x1228, 66K)

trannys transitioning done quick
any%

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

You get to run 1 game at GDQ for any duration of time. You are not required to complete it, but if you do, you dont get banned for what you said, did or played, but instead 1 tranny of your choice is removed from GDQ permanently.
What game would it be, and do you succeed?

Attached: 1560988107382.jpg (248x321, 61K)

imagine being a regular speedy autist and now you have to deal with tranny memes every time you play game

Star Fox 64
Remove Proto and the rest will follow

>what is it with trannies and speedrunning
Speedrunning fits a certain specific type of person and considering this type of person doesn't get out much and likely doesn't have much of a social circle due to constantly playing the same game every day for hours on end, it probably induces an urge to stand out and be something more than themselves. When the LGBT SJW storm occurred in 2016 and started cramming values and "I'll HAVE YOU KNOW"'s into everyone's face, some of these lonely sorts probably felt inspired by the movement, pushing them forward to adopt an identity for themselves so they can feel included.
I often wonder how many of these trans folks are doing it just for the attention due to the craze... vs those who actually believe they're not part of the sex they were naturally assigned and are doing it of their own volition.

Attached: daffy.jpg (640x598, 70K)

>except adults taking it totally seriously
NPR told them its okay, so suddenly its the sophisticated grown-up thing to do. the vast majority of adults cannot reach conclusions on their own.

Jesus Christ, savage.

did they finally get rid of proto

>pastebin.com/6xUeU2rF
This isn't real, I refuse to believe that this crazy fucking shit is something that is real. If this is bait then it's 10/10. I want proofs.

Attached: 1438398037994.gif (404x416, 204K)

I dont care about alot of them being trannies if that makes them happy then good for them im more interested in the insane feats these fuckers pull off alot of it is impressive to say the least

>I'm the Video Game Antichrist
What

Attached: 1556352597675.png (399x428, 147K)

She's gotten even more insane and come up with more personalities since that was written.

cant decide if boomer or underage

There are actually very few transsexual speedrunners, its just adgq cherry picking those that do exist to represent them in an uneven percentage
This came from a interview with a speedrunner who was also transsexual.
Not that I care, I just think the jokes are funny.

>She

Attached: 1558117209816.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

seething

>she

>wrong-warp SMB3
>have a tranny kicked out in under 10 min

ahahaha

Last event he wasn't on camera, said he's going to be working behind the scenes or not working at all, can't remember. Overall the last event was pretty good when compared to the last few years. Trannies have taken the backseat during AGDQ and hopefully the same happens this time around. Yea Forums was still seething though, since they didn't have any trannies to talk about other than twitter screencaps.

did gdq ever have a passable and somewhat cute tranny on stream?

i think twice on the high end

Dont decide it doesnt matter what matters is the runs user not the shit runs as in diarrhea but the speedruns before you bang on about me caring about having the runs

Attached: my sides.png (400x400, 15K)

Trannies BTFO

Attached: leftist tranny BTFO.webm (480x480, 320K)

there was a cuteish trap like 7 years ago. no cute trannies tho

ive always hated this video because the face damage is obscured by that fucking pole

>not liking trannies makes you /pol/
I love how this forced meme utterly failed, you stupid spastic tranny.

Attached: Agdq 2019 He's fast.webm (1013x375, 2.06M)

Holy KEK

>40% of them want to skip to the end

Attached: Cao Cao laugh.gif (320x200, 1.27M)

Great post but 40% isn’t enough, they all must be executed

I'd say this person is mentally ill but that would be insulting to mentally ill people

execute me daddy

Attached: mlem.gif (680x612, 393K)

I miss male cosmos he was cool numbers is the real deal mind you

autism

It's called "projecting".

Because they don't understand their own agenda, all they can do is parrot shit. Can't even make original content all they can do is post le epic wojack

Hi

>And then, suddenly, for no reason at all, the German people elected Hitler.

its funny because Yea Forums hasnt created any content in like a decade

Last AGDQ was a definate improvement though, really hoping they keep it up

What you don't like the new and improved Cosmo?

Attached: Cosmo 3.webm (896x504, 1.59M)

DILATE

This right here is the reason i play video games as slow as possible.

Attached: 1547523376328.png (480x534, 87K)

story behind this? whys he running

Wew

Attached: 1539901864544.jpg (583x438, 49K)

this is the sort of shit I see during sleep paralysis

wait, is it tranny week soon? anyone have a schedule?

He seems abit unstable

DR Fatbody was HYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=DayNOf9PkQ0
only good moment from the last AGDQ

He was just joking, unfortunately he fucked it up by tripping because he's a fatass

Attached: agdq 2017 sniff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

who ares these pepoe and what did they di

Attached: Screenshot 2017-05-23 at 12.31.11 AM.png (1366x768, 630K)

>too cowardly to come out as trans
>Not cowardly enough to kys myself
It's not fair Bros!

Attached: Dv-QJrSXQAAz3Yj.jpg (489x650, 38K)

based false-flag retard

Nigger, all you literally had to do was google SGDQ 2019, it's not that hard

gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Attached: 1383411999292.jpg (500x502, 58K)

why don't you ask the real question
why are they always white?

that's the important question.

>it's real
My world is falling apart people are like this now. I can't stop laughing at what the internet has wrought. It likely ruined this man's life, pushed to the edge and he was just dumb enough to jump right off. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT'S A SPEEDRUNNING CHRIS CHAN. I will ascend soon, I had forgotten this sensation.

Attached: 1445298363116.gif (499x400, 450K)

Based and sniffpilled

>if something is scary I want you all to get wild, there aint no quiet time in this run
What a great run and runner

Attached: Pepe smile.jpg (400x388, 70K)

top fucking kek

Attached: 21231791_1758241374473483_6972482542710803466_n.jpg (600x328, 29K)

Does anyone even watch this shit anymore? It was fun in the early days, but now it just seems like a money laundering scam run by the hottest traps. God those women are just perfect in every way, right guys?

Attached: 15063262265544.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

b-b-buuttt /POL/, this has to be POL everything is POL's fault POL POL POL POL POL POL

serious answer is that there's an enormous burden of mental illness in the community. you have to be a special kind of autist to find speedrunning enjoyable, and you're spending your time with a group of people who also happen to be autistic retards. there's a feedback loop of mental illnesses feeding in to more mental illnesses and people desperately trying to fit in to what is in all probability the first actual community they've ever been a part of which leads people in to thinking that transitioning is the correct thing to do because everyone else is also transitioning and encouraging other people to transition and maybe if they do that they'll finally feel like a normal person. i mean, fuck, look at cosmo. do you think transitioning was beneficial for him? whatever's going on inside his head i'm pretty fucking sure that trying to switch genders wasn't the solution but he was surrounded by shitty mentally ill speedrunning faggots all telling him to do it because it's hip and cool and he'll finally fit in once he crests the summit.

It seems to me like /pol/ is losing influence on Yea Forums.

Somebody post the comissioned art of the tranny poly fake gamer girl circlejerk.
These fucks are literally just a bunch of dudes in dresses fucking each others ass, because no girl would take them. Many such cases #sad

Never gotten into a screenshot this early before! Hi, Mom!

It seems to me like trannies are going to hang out more then :)

>its /pol/ and newfags the whole way down

Attached: 0miyy9408qd211.jpg (728x420, 44K)

>implying him tripping didn't make it a thousand times better

Hey buddy, the conjoinment thread is down at /d/ two boards down...

Attached: CURSED.png (206x183, 33K)

Attached: AGDQ 2019 dab.webm (404x275, 266K)

this is our site now tranny

>cavemandcj is running
based, event is saved

Attached: yep.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>FFXIV
Every fucking time

Why do all the mentally unstable creatures play it?

Attached: 1480719204810.png (500x358, 201K)

Blacks actually have the most trannies and gays per capita (which compounds their already high HIV rates), it's just white trannies who are the most prominent in the recent virtue signal/SJW wave.

Attached: SGDQ Caveman wink.webm (1272x462, 580K)

Attached: swoon.gif (650x366, 1.32M)

Attached: 1551827792922.png (260x280, 159K)

>laughing at weird losers
>triggered
As much as you may believe it, taking /pol/ memes about leftists and replacing the words to be about /pol/ doesn't actually work.

cosmo/narcissa is still male
sex isnt a gender and chromosomal surgery does not exist

so dank and epic ill keep replying to myself!!

Attached: 1560879534217.jpg (600x400, 24K)

reported to the FBI. better wipe your hard drive

>fat ugly guy
evolves into
>fat ugly guy with longer hair
Why even bother

Attached: CIDl81t.png (658x397, 475K)

dilate faggot

I guess he tried to make a switch

lel

Better call the suicide hotline

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 v - only 3 days left now guys - Video Games - 4chan.png (341x323, 24K)

outstanding post

Attached: 46556EFD-3EB9-44B2-9C94-F9AB6E3E3BD5.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

dilate

Is this proto larping as something even more retarded?

>managed to salvage his hairline
how

Tomba again?

anyone can inspect element

Attached: 1550080616295.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

Dialte

Psychologists used to notice a phenomenon where anorexia and bulimia would spread among communities of female friends copycating each other. Transexuality is likely similar, a literal mental virus, spread among a community of vunerable, mentally ill people who are heavily defined by being "failures" in traditional masculine values, and being the insecure sort to most want the approval modern social justice movements give for changing a pronoun and taking hormones. Basically a bunch of autists and losers who are most succeptible to this identity disorder congregate, and once one inevitably becomes a carrier everyone else catches it.

Attached: 1559571774456.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

not everybody is so mentally ill like you to fake shit on the internet. Join the 40% you little bitch

>Let's start 2019 off right.

It's sad. Speedrunning is unhealthy.

That is not nor will ever be what you look like

Attached: 1561041821994.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/rabble-rouser/201903/rapid-onset-gender-dysphoria

its called rapid onset gender dysphoria. basically even though some people really do have legitimate gender dysphoria, a bunch of maladjusted teens with no actual personality will latch onto being trans because other people in their friend group are and they think it is the solution to the emptiness they feel in their lives.

>When the LGBT SJW storm occurred in 2016
That storm has been around much longer than that, friend.

>tranny is well versed in many ways to conceal and fake identity
Not surprising.

Lmao

Attached: 1523278274441.gif (200x200, 2M)

Did the Femme Fatale hyena dick girl marathon go well or was it shit?

Attached: 1560973497019.jpg (552x510, 37K)

>Trans rights are humans rights
>Implying trans are humans
LMAO!

Attached: discord tranny brutal fate.jpg (680x671, 82K)

If even legitimate psychological publications admit this is a thing, then how can the left get away with enabling a mental illness that ends in suicide almost half the time? They're encouraging the most vunerable among us in their delusions that lead to self-mutilation and permanent bodily changes, and shouting down those that might provide the well-needed doubt to lead them to treatment for their actual problems. Once you've labelled an illness an identity, you've shut its victims off from a cure.

You will never pass
You will always be viewed as an aberration of nature
You will never find happiness

Attached: MSX3dJs.jpg (1728x2304, 241K)

kek

>that ends in suicide almost half the time?
im amazed at how retarded Yea Forums is sometimes. 40% is suicide attempts you moron not actual rates. Most of them are attempting suicide as a call for help because they are attention whores.

We legitimately need less threads like this I'm sure jannies agree.
Keep your shitty politics in /pol/
No one cares about you people
The things you take a stand on are the equivalent to throwing a tantrum when your parents take away your Playstation
You are children, you are irrelevant, and you are wasting your lives. Everyone hates you.

>replies anyway
ok bud

Ok, enabling a mental illness that causes almost half its sufferers to attempt suicide. So much better.

Then that's natural selection at work

Attached: no sides.jpg (200x251, 18K)

>We legitimately need less...
>reddit spacing
You can't even post without writing like a clickbait "why we need x" author and a redditor. Stop pretending you're from here. Go back to discord. Dilate.

Attached: 20190620_084009.jpg (1010x1476, 831K)

jeez, theyre just speedrunners. they might be a little autistic, but take it easy.

will protomangirl be in this? i wonder how demented he'll be this year, i can only hope he starts going apeshit out of nowhere

Feral Ghouls crawling out from under things.

go on

I can't wait to make late night threads featuring touhou op images. I was there in winter and I'll.be here in the summer.

Attached: 1556320666095.jpg (1088x1024, 144K)

>do nothing except play the same game your entire life
>realize that's retarded
>existential crisis
>wtf i'm a girl now

JOHN

OK, clown

FUCKING

FUCKING

i'm going, are any of you guys?

Remember that time they were exposed for money laundering?

Attached: 1530196142613.webm (1600x900, 984K)

why is it always disgusting people like them? if they aren't attractive as a man what makes them believe it won't be the same case if they dress as a woman?

Attached: 140.jpg (292x257, 16K)

yeah and still nobody cared because muh trannies

>be speedrunner
>in other words, a turbo-autist failure of a man
>discover the possibility of what is essentially a 'fresh start' in life living as a girl
>don't have to worry about experiencing as much hardship to become a stronger man, just act girly and dainty and shit
>use your thousands of hours spent watching little girl animes as a basis
>current culture lets you call anyone who talks shit a nazi bigot and gives you a legion of other trannies on social to fall back on and let fight for you the second they smell blood

it's the thinking man's path in life

Attached: 1556178512597.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

fucking hell he looks awkward

Attached: 1530645738719.png (1756x1350, 3.1M)

Attached: 18579278_1900066466872580_1998735858_n.jpg (485x510, 16K)

>h-he's fast

how long has he been transitioning, now? Doesn't he even know how to move in a skirt?

they have to watch their words or they'll get banned from the event

Attached: Snapmeme_1530495000999.jpg (994x994, 278K)

the problem is that is is an actual mental illness and the left is basically preventing the people who need help from getting it by co opting it and telling everyone you dont even need dysphoria to be trans. being trans is a fucking fashion statement to these people, they want attention and nothing more and they are willing to throw people who really need help under the bus for it because we live in a world of pure narcissism.

>MMXIX year of our lord
>still believing in horseshoe theory

Furor binds you into madness, young degenerate, however when the day of the rope comes it won't be for your autoerotic asphyxiation but to free you from your pathetic mortal coil

Attached: 1552664891109.png (451x666, 168K)

people from /pol/ getting politics into other boards is annoying and i'll agree with you up to that point BUT trannies and all this garbage LGBTBBQHIV- human waste not only are as annoying and toxic but also are socially supported and can spread their wastes wherever they want because if you don't agree with them they call you a nazi and you get banned immediately

>hey were exposed for money laundering?
source?

Someone make the screen cap so i can send it to my buds

this is why you watch their stream with adblock on and on a povertystream, and do not donate under any circumstances if you're even watching at all that is

there's 19 megaman games already?

No Proto I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Attached: 1530179567055.png (402x713, 371K)

/pol/ and people with shitty opinions on trans people are the cause of their suicides
The blood of on your hands
You triggered the dysphoria with your hated and unwillingness to understand people who are different than you

Cool, less retards on the planet then

Good damn first time I've laughed out loud from a post on the mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: 1555318316248.jpg (556x561, 15K)

i really have no idea, being an antisocial shut-in myself.

>tfw able to kill people with the power of my thoughts

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Kekd

haha how is killing yourself over the internet even real like just turn off the screen

Actually its because transitioning doesnt solve their problems, and normal people should not have to pretend they are what they arent.

best post on this entire worthless board

Attached: 15262300203944.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Attached: wow.png (1798x1038, 1.89M)

Attached: 520161AC-38E6-4874-9378-F0DC9849C7C0.png (977x733, 543K)

Attached: 1548971181967.gif (499x385, 321K)

>implying tranny suicide rate wasn't already quite high before /pol/ became as prominent as it is now

go back to whatever fucking hugbox you came from

this what happens when you wrong warp 1 to many times.

I've conjured prettier incubus.

Not me, I'm kind of retarded.

Attached: lifedonequick.png (681x413, 123K)

>you triggered the dysphoria with your hatred

wait what, Yea Forums shitposts are the root cause of trannies?

so tell me how much do I have to shitpost until I get a hot big ass brazillian tranny to ride my dick

FFXIV is such a tranny hub

fatherless society

scared me

This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=v5MU5Uycz5w

What the fuck are those disgusting post reply symbols?

The Art of War

>You triggered the dysphoria with your hated and unwillingness to understand people who are different than you
I wish I could people with hate and unwillingness to understand.

If I could, it would be a fucking party, you can be sure of that.

Attached: 1543842000555.jpg (800x800, 152K)

arrows.

lollloloolloloollololololllllloolol

Attached: 1554513986674.png (480x355, 109K)

>Caveman running Tomba 2 again
>Tranny Chibi sitting next to him uninvited again
>Chibi wont shut up
>Caveman says "I would really prefer if you'd 40%

NUMBERS

>was on fence to see if I wanted to go just to meet some girl I've been chatting with through whatsapp
>realized it would probably be bad idea cause I don't have any friends and I would just be there by myself

Attached: 1552838904051.jpg (400x677, 41K)

*pop*

holy kek

Attached: 1478662827816.png (996x868, 798K)

>.5% of the population
>responsible for 100% of /pol/'s seething

Attached: 1559528264451.png (569x621, 17K)

*pop*

We call this one, 'pissing into an ocean of piss.'

you can make friends there in the dilation room

Genitals are great and gender is a spook

Fucking FEMOIDS! Does she know where the fuck she is?! I bet she got dragged there by her little brother. She probably looked up what this event is before attending and picked an outfit accordingly. Fucking roasty. She knew that she would be getting all the betas to stare while mogging all of the other females in the room. Pathetic that she needed this to boost her fragile female ego. I wish we could do something about this but sadly I can't. Femoids are trying to get into everything we love and ruin i all for everyone. Don't let these fucking whores win! Ignore them and pretend they don't exist and we will have many great GDQs this year!

Truth

/tranny/ is more incessant and annoying than bronies and furfags combined. Word filter please, Hiro. Save this shitty board

Literal Joe Swanson body.

Attached: joe swanson.jpg (900x900, 130K)

B-but /pol/!

Attached: 1560636519743.jpg (2540x1211, 370K)

>AGDQ
>All
>Gays
>Dialate
>Queers

Attached: 1559245302918.jpg (283x283, 8K)

nice

Again with the reddit spacing. Also, suicide rates are higher post-transition. It's not society being unwilling to accept them, it's regret over irreversable self-mutilation.

based

Fucking nice

Attached: 1560271332513.png (241x230, 20K)

oi u sly cunt u avin a gigle?

Dysphoria

AGDQ: assimilate gays into drag queens

didn't we recently have a speedrunning event?

if you look like the pic on the left you can't get dozens of (you)s on reddit by posting the pic on the right and saying 'just got out of the shower how pretty am i?'

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Attached: 1551536836661.jpg (2522x1578, 1.14M)

>pic related
god you're pathetic

Attached: 12209213.jpg (300x240, 25K)

>Trannies speedrun everything on pc
Hmm, makes you think.

Wrong again, snoynegro.

Attached: Gaystation5.jpg (1024x684, 136K)

perfect

it's just because it's usually fastest, they import chink plug-and-play consoles if it gets them a record

>It's another, "boy do I hate the LGBT" thread
>The entirety of the community is yet again ebil because of an authoritarian radical minority that exist in pretty much any group

Why can't you fags get that most of us aren't busy being activists, don't care about politics in vidya, nor give a shit if some company says something meaningless on Twitter?
Aim that hatred at the fucking weirdos like we used to do, I didn't do shit to deserve this.

Attached: 1556644565819.jpg (641x641, 78K)

well at least you tried

Attached: cool as a cucumber.jpg (896x585, 145K)

you talking shit about lbp bro?

Attached: Capture.jpg (214x200, 10K)

holy fucking kek

Attached: many keks.jpg (480x421, 27K)

>doesnt matter what matters is the runs user not the shit runs as in diarrhea but the speedruns before you bang on about me caring about having the runs

Attached: 1518079231693.jpg (800x800, 359K)

Personal interpretation is that he was dodging out so the titties were on full view

Visceral terror. Hire this man

looks fairly based to me

Starts sunday.

Attached: 1417663804750.jpg (380x358, 41K)

Let it go, trannies aren,t able to deal with reality.

this reads like a quote from tails gets trolled

Attached: 1490923214194.jpg (267x287, 19K)

Black have more trannies. But unlike whites it's not for virtue signaling but for sex work.

People ITT are aiming their hate at the deranged weirdos who push it on others, though. Your fault for identifying with them enough to assume we were talking about you. People only make 40% bants because of how obnoxious and prosletyzing discord trannies are, and because of how many of these people are self-evidently attention seekers who drag other vunerable people down with them.

Attached: Craniax.jpg (2164x3060, 538K)

You're late for your dilation party don't forget to drink your estrogen pills

Nice

Attached: Oh god Mah drills.gif (344x472, 130K)

>muh community
end yourself

Attached: 1550026029007.jpg (157x117, 3K)

fuck me user, thats good

Attached: 1560965891550.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

He's not transitionning, he's just living with his multiple personallities

unironically you're fine just the way you are, ignore anyone who says other wise. if you are trans, it is normal and fine. please ignore these assmad obsessed freaks

Attached: 1547810875438.gif (500x711, 1.06M)

Attached: 1509811344283.jpg (500x540, 40K)

It must be horrible to be in the true 0.5% though. Just imagine. The liberal groups are using your horrible mental problem to push an agenda and even go against their goals (limiting free speech) while the conservative people refuse to believe you because of the liberal retards. I think the 40% figure is because of acceptance. It's hip to be trans when you are 14 but then you grow up. And if you don't and don't fit into the society that is on the one hand telling you that it's ok to be special but on the other want romantic view of the masculine and feminine stereotype, it's over.

Good job user

Attached: 1553217323399.jpg (960x960, 69K)

I miss the days when bronies and furfags were the enemy. Simpler times, better times.

Why do you care, though?

>when a tranny is shown on stream and twitch chat starts spamming WutFace

Attached: 1557716844633.jpg (480x360, 23K)

don't trannies already speed run their lives?

>SGDQ time already
where did the time go, anyway this will just be some nice background noise as it has been for years. shit posting with Yea Forums will be fun

>he thinks anything like that is allowed
>he thinks it's not sub only

only snoynegroes

Attached: Gaystation4.jpg (784x489, 430K)

this is funny because both the creators of this transitioned and apparently this movie has a trans message in it

I didn't know AGDQ still had an audience cam. I though they removed it in their effort to crack down on fun.

>double gear system
Jesus Christ, this really was Dr. Light's worst invention.

Attached: file.png (217x310, 117K)

Notice how frequently trannies repeat these platitudes to each other? It's like they really don't believe them unless they're told they're normal and healthy every five minutes.

what's the story here? dude kept saying shoot me and then proceeded to yell like a bitch when they did, is this nigga on bathsalts?

Genuinely what the fuck is wrong with his eyes. He looks like he's dying of a diesease

T.ranny

Sony engages a lot more with LGBT shit, but the Nintendo fanbase has more fags and trannies in general. Again, a single look at Splatoon is enough

>cosmo transitions
>doesn’t change name to wands
Lame

>chat spams BCwarrior
>chat spams Jebaited

Again, you seem to refuse to believe evidence from your own eyes, snoypony

Attached: Gaystation7.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Not only trannies, the splatoon community is full of literal pedophiles
imgur.com/a/cQayKic

>MASQUERADE VIOLATION

Not happening in 2019

Rollnigga

Testosterone is bad for your hairline. Estrogen is good for your hairline.

Attached: 1557687612719.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Attached: done quick.png (1894x279, 90K)

Quick rundown on this girl and why she's associated with trannies?

I'm going to say, 2013. The height of Tumblr's popularity.

This is legitimately terrifying.
Stop it.
I said stop it.

lmao trannies btfo

Underrated wemb

Approximately, but it's been going much faster since Bruce Jenner media shit.

That's sad man. Imagine the tool you rely on has been poorly trained and then the same tool gives you excrutiating pain.

It wasn't him that was REEEing in the end, it was just some other leftists: cbsnews.com/news/georgia-tech-police-shooting-scott-shultz-knife/
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/death-georgia-tech-student-highlights-lgbtq-mental-health-needs-n802621

Attached: pancakes.jpg (680x1130, 163K)

>use your thousands of hours spent watching little girl animes as a basis
Holy fuck, this.
This, so fucking much.

Trannies try so hard to act like uguu sugoi headpats~ animuu girls when they're usually overweight and have 5 o clock shadows.

Then they try and mask it by Avatarfagging with some pink-haired moeblob on twitter so they aren't immediately laughed out for acting said way.

They legit have no concept of how actual women act.

>GOODBYE HORSES
>I'M FLYING OVER YOU

still my fav speedrunner

youtube.com/watch?v=IuIjeYXsfFw

Attached: 1560963418903.png (2260x3576, 532K)

whitoids in general.

Attached: 355043_5_.png (600x400, 33K)

You think you’re funny.

You’re not.

Invasion of male space, only to police it.

No, seriously. Go and search up any male-dominated hobby or field of interest and append "is sexist". My favorite one is astronomy, by the way.
I can guarantee you that speedrunning is one of them, you could probably even find articles about it pre-GDQ.

Attached: 1388862013841.gif (277x230, 1.92M)

AGDQ is run by them and because of that they're over represented by the event as a whole despite the fact that most of the speedrunning community by this point is banned from AGDQ

>find out a discord pedo is grooming your kid
>let your son carry out his autistic sting operation
>confiscate nothing
Fuck

Pretty much, I used to be a pol fag until I noticed.

>a gay parade put on by the company, with gay actors and performers
>surprised that there are faggots there
Is your IQ above a single digit? You just confirmed what I said. Sony puts on gay shows. Why is the biggest tranny a Nintendofag? Why did the 3DS Mii Plaza thing full of faggots in college? Why do you ignore Splatoon is full of trannies and pedos?
Why do feel the need to defend a company that does not care about you? I do not know why the truth affects you, but Sony is more your speed; they have gay parades after all.
t. Idort

Don't forget the legalization of LGBT marriages

What is dialation?

How as Chibi been holding up? I havent heard from him since he blatantly cheated at paper mario

Shhhh, little snoygfaggot, calm down

Attached: Gaystation1.jpg (784x489, 540K)

Gigantakeks

Attached: tranny_pussy.png (720x633, 316K)

wholesome and good

>Start D&D group
>That guy brings his girlfriend for one session
>Suddenly its no longer cool to have tavern scenes, succubi, characters of questionable morals, themes of murder and rape, AKA 90% of half orc origins, nymphs ect.
>now its just generic skeleton bashing because they want to play a WOW goblin and goblins are good

Going on vacation next week, come on!!

The bad boy of autism

Attached: Capture.png (2020x596, 147K)

Oh shit.
My body is fucking ready boys!!

Attached: linkus7-dance-guy.webm (312x208, 148K)

Someone post the video of the tranny literally flashing panties at the crowd with a cringe curtsey

imagine transexuallity as an infectious social virus which autist have no defensive reaction against. It's like a plague wiping out the autist population.

You look great in those highheels, hanging off the triangle, but if you wanna post pics of yourself, go to

>currently the black sheep of humanity
>highest rate of successful suicide
It's actually depressing how ignorant the world is to these issues. I guess I can thank a lot of the single custodial mothers out there for raising their sons so well without their father that they'd rather kill themselves than anything else. Especially the black women, good grief.

>organize a female only speedrun event
>90% of the runners were trans
>mfw

Attached: 1560886039997.jpg (300x315, 91K)

Kek

yes

Attached: 1445806566719.png (249x300, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
can't wait for Tranny Cringe Reel 2019

>a 19/20 year old starting an online relationship with a 15 year old who lied about being 17/18

Wow it's fucking nothing. I was expecting some pedo getting BTFO but instead you bring me this? Fuck off.

Paedos must be SHOT!

That's what you get for clicking on a stupid imgur link

Attached: dab.webm (339x271, 97K)

Ummmm, sweetie, read this book by Rosa Roestienberg, it says age of consent should 35 everything else is literal childrape

Hello you absolute legends

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Attached: ADE97E68-58B3-498A-8B4E-80213B5436AA.jpg (1024x533, 63K)

Did you niggers even read the full thing? He found out she was underage and pulled a Drake and kept going

so is this what /v is like

Marry, Fuck, Kill (If I marry her we can fuck all we want lol)

>t. Pedo

Attached: 0575DF0A-73EF-44F1-8657-4F0205AEC8A8.jpg (1292x364, 213K)

Kill, Fuck, Marry

Attached: pink.webm (487x402, 557K)

I mean. You're balls deep what else should he have done??

Okay? Even 14 is legal where I live, nobody cares

He's based

>gay pc_fat
>gay xbone

you're one of those, doesn't matter which you choose.

I like your post user

N64 FPS chads where we at?

Poor man's goose

Attached: esa2019Kiss.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

The absolute state of white men

Good content until you look at his twitch and every 5 seconds he goes "doo-doddod-ddood-ddooo" really fucking loud and it never stops, 0/10

how does that work? How can sony be ok with such advertisement, but censor boobs in games at the same time?

The worst of the worst hobgoblins tend to hide behind anime avatars.

dilate, you repulsive fuck.

Attached: 1551347039944.jpg (782x778, 103K)

sounds based

Big surprise, gays like colorful and upbeat stuff.

One promotes healthy reproductive sexuality in the West, the other promotes sterility and premature death. Guess which one they push and which they censor.

I think he's pretty funny.

Attached: 1554217280354.jpg (900x675, 99K)

patrician taste

Not everyone wants to live in Pakistan, Achmed

goose is soulless and makes no content

Nuke, Airstrike, Dog

the real choices

samefag

t. discord tranny

I live in a first world country, Tyrone

All me

I can't wait for all the drama and sperg-outs.

>t.tranny
dilate

Attached: Split-2016.png (1920x1080, 979K)

Remember when trannyposting was limited to GDQs and people didn't shit up Yea Forums with it the rest of the year?
Can we go back to that?
It seems you fags trannyposted so hard that everyone decided to make it a year long thing. I know the "dilate" shitposting came out of GDQ trannyposting.

Attached: shitposting.jpg (566x662, 118K)

>speedrun far cry 4
just fucking wait for the dude to come back

Attached: 1514306596292.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Sorry I'm late
livestreamfails.com/post/16355

>teenager wants to have sex with a teenager
>this is equal to babyrape according to amerimutts

Least I'll be around to have a family

Attached: 388202_2473230277634_1569837869_n.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Trannies and degenerates are cool and hip, titties and whatever white man likes isn't

Do note that it also extend to the rest of sony, Sony picture is also a hotbed of degeneracy

Attached: Gaystation3.jpg (500x345, 52K)

You mean he found out her age, tried to figure out if Romeo and Juliet laws applied with her, found it they didn't, and then deleted everything and cut off contact? You're right, totally a scumbag. Fucking sensationalist moron.

There have been a few but they are stealth so no one noticed they were trans and just spammed 'GIRL'. Only those of us in the community know and most of us hate the unpassing transtrenders like Cosmo, PMG, and Claris (who never get surgery/like having a dick so 'dilate' doesn't work to insult them)

Only if trannies go back to killing themselves in silence

Attached: 1559515234364.jpg (1108x1030, 562K)

>ESA has fat faggots who enjoy playing vidya,
trannies dialate quick 2019 has no fags only degenerates whom are fucking niggertier humanoids where politics above games.
I know which one is superior

A man of true tastes

>and apparently this movie has a trans message in it
No it doesn't. That's just something they retroactively try to conjure up, like Rowling pretending every one in Harry Potter were gay and trans all along to stay relevant.

from 2 regular looking dudes to huge faggots in 0.5 seconds

Take that sailor moon shirt off you fucking monstrosity.

Attached: 1558945764138.png (510x510, 580K)

This is some warhammer like deep chaos abyss shit

Attached: 1557751926131.jpg (794x648, 203K)

Attached: hi_cosmo_tranny.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

>that sheepish nod
gets me everytime

b-but that's what I want user them dying like flies

Attached: 1524518158183.png (559x558, 174K)

>money laundering with traceable credit card donations

Attached: my brain is full of fuck.jpg (268x268, 14K)

>getting upset over what some random person on the net writes about you on a indonesian basket weaving forum
wow, the left truly can meme

OH DESIRE

Attached: benjamin franklin.webm (638x460, 844K)

did he really start crying because some random user made a post with his old name

Look at those legs, oh my.
>see's the top of his head
Oh god no

was he banned for this?

Attached: 1537709676912.jpg (1200x1200, 295K)

this is why i still come here

Attached: 1527558686633.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Attached: cosmo_browses_V.webm (1080x608, 2.29M)

lel

Yeah hearing the same epic mass reply tranny joke for the 100,000th time is really great, I things being the same forever mmm baby satisfy my /pol/ autism tranny tranny tranny cringe cringe based

dial 8

snoy gaystation for all thr lgbtq players

Attached: 1554154649723.jpg (714x468, 87K)

What's he doing these days?
How is he making a living?

No. Because he wasn't sniffing her seat. He was grabbing a water bottle under his chair

Apparently he now says he's living las a hermit and he's on Mixer after the Twitch+Youtube shitfest.
He's not going to last much longer like this.

Attached: stream.png (1399x683, 91K)

Bangs

You alright white boy.

Attached: 1490914680850.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Not a lot of room with 4 pairs of broad shoulders on the couch

It's only disgusting people because they've failed as men and think they could have a "fresh start" as "women"

Attached: 1547406607779.jpg (690x560, 33K)

Hey, you guys aren't talking about speedruns!

>why is it always disgusting people like them?
>INCEL VIRGIN FOREVER ALONE LMAO FUCKING LOSER
>I'm a girl now
>wow so brave, we're here for you girl
trannies are the ultimate evolution of the incel

Attached: gdq_miles_claris_girl2.jpg (1237x3864, 889K)

>Masquerade Violation

most of the likable speedrunners are long gone.

Attached: 1514402437052.gif (538x572, 338K)

Wonder why that nigga doesn't wear a wig

Attached: D4Nc8LhW4AInee4[1].png (780x459, 507K)

Discord trannies seething, dilating and suiciding

Attached: Kev.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Based.

Attached: 1560228527661.jpg (1101x737, 115K)

Claris needs help, this shit isn't good.

Remember to thank based Taco Bell for quietly kicking the freaks out that they've seethed hard on Twitter.

How do you live as a hermit with no income though?

were there any actual female speedrunners, who never visited GDQ or ESA before?

Don't know what he does to make a living. I think he's getting it from his savings+donations.
His mind is completely fried at this point.

Attached: narcissa_d.png (989x995, 246K)

>trannies are the ultimate incel who has to graft fake boobs to be able to touch them

Attached: tyrone.png (500x562, 126K)

lmao

This is what rampant porn addiction + loneliness does to your brain. Break one or the other, or break both. Minds like these becoming commonplace are how a civilization ends.

Attached: 1465475620260.jpg (464x469, 29K)

SNES Pilotwings

Attached: 1553527359349.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

>we have become an advanced civilization of gamers
RISE UP

thay guy going on and on about malaria

Attached: smug anime girl 342.png (375x381, 169K)

>This is what rampant porn addiction + loneliness does to your brain
I don't think so

Angry Goy 2

Attached: 1526412957101.jpg (636x466, 18K)

howling at discord tannies who have been trying to force this "/pol/ are the real sjws!!" meme for half a decade now

Attached: 1555738024316.jpg (475x395, 53K)

OH NONONONONONONONO

God please have another Sonic Mania race with Claris choking hard and losing a really strong first place lead and then hitting himself in the head

Attached: 1522978772573.png (800x1068, 397K)

kek

Based. Screencap when

Attached: 1560531691093.jpg (914x1013, 135K)

Attached: 1552429196071.jpg (427x300, 16K)

>trannies are the ultimate evolution of the incel
Which is ironic, because by removing their penis they remove their ability to ever actually have sex (a man getting fucked in the ass or in the infected axe wound isn't sex for a male, just a sexual act). They're always spamming "have sex" and calling people incels, when they have literally removed their ability to ever do so themselves.

The original Kirby's Dreamland. I complete it in 30 minutes while yelling "nigger" over and over, and kick out whatever tranny is in charge of the whole thing.

You're winner.

Attached: authentic_aryan_miak.jpg (629x349, 128K)

Microsoft Flight Simulator. 9/11%.

You're pretty salty about this whole "have sex" thing, huh sweaty?

No, because I've had sex, can still have sex, and that is more than literally 100% of post op trannys can say.

If you blame people's suicide on anonymous users you're fucking retarded. Why would they even give a shit about what Yea Forums anons say? I fucking hate most of the users on here, but i don't make it fucking personal, they basically don't exist outside of generated numbers, anons on here are basically just fucking bots.

>because of yout hate trannies kill themselves
Literally only makes me post harder, every time you shitpost that is one less tranny

Sounds to me like you're obsessed and seething.

Attached: tranny_im_the_cute_gamer_girl_now.jpg (880x907, 158K)

10 hour Shenmue speedrun

90% of it is waiting for the time to pass or playing Forklift Simulator 1999
It also has some hard glitches you can choke on

Attached: fdsjk.png (588x437, 350K)

They've beefed up security this year

Attached: 1540812368748.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

Honestly the hair isn't too bad, but that face is hideous.

Holy fucking shit they whitewashed She-Hulk.

Attached: Sasquatch.jpg (2000x1583, 450K)

You, YOU
DOUBLE-PLAGIARIST

Attached: wily11.jpg (255x134, 14K)

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1531152148988.png (236x56, 2K)

what the absolute fuck. i saw that as an pic earlier and thought it was an edit
jesus christ

Attached: horripilante.png (459x459, 103K)

This is what gaving up looks like. You are better than this.

it's even more painful when you realize that """SHE""" is painfully trying """HER""" hardest to be """cute"""

just add a few curls and you have a solic 6/10 funny valentine cosplay

is this achievable natty?

what are you insinuating with your """s

Attached: SMASH.jpg (599x897, 31K)

Put me in, coach!

Attached: 1551435117826.jpg (422x373, 39K)

Simple. Powerful. Beautiful.

Attached: deep.png (1000x1000, 73K)

The dialtion policy is a good addition. Now i can dilate while i run SMB3.

Attached: D6aUqB7W0AENRym.jpg (1411x1072, 124K)

Have dilate

no way this is real
come on

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (300x169, 14K)

Yea Forums WINS AGAIN BAY BAY

He moved back with his parents and stopped streaming.

okay, put me in coach.

Attached: 1559036137210.png (217x283, 123K)

nice quads horrible content please delete

Attached: owo.png (418x69, 62K)

i don't know what the european space agency have to do with this

gib sauce you cunt

GOLEM GET YE GONE

even though he looks ridiculous, i wish i could get that hyped over anything

Of course not. Dilation is essentially a secret that trannies want to keep to themselves because they know how utterly repulsive it is.

Does anything in that webm look natural to you?

oh man my sides
i cant take anymore

It is, Im sorry to say

Sorry bro, you’re not gonna make it

>can't wait to enjoy the fun of...

Attached: bonesaw4ever.gif (436x262, 1.98M)

Imagine what it looks like without the corset.

Attached: 1547354743075.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Yeah, Autogynephillia. Most of the new wave of trannies are this kind.

Attached: 1515890788664.jpg (475x431, 44K)

>those broad as fuck shoulders
>just imaging that thing's father saying "you could be a good football player!"

Attached: 1550124932755.gif (500x375, 847K)

Do necroginas feel better? They have all that extra pus to lubricate.

CHOP MY DICK INTO PIECES
HYDROLIC PRESS MY BALLS

Attached: 1559172435427.png (800x448, 636K)

h-hayai!

cringe.

DILATION, MUCH BLEEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE WOUND KEEPS HEALING

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

That schnozz is not salvageable but putting on a dress certainly won't fucking help

Attached: 1515510496654.jpg (566x711, 208K)

Attached: 1561056626834.jpg (599x897, 211K)

>glass dilators
Dildos. They have stations where they shove dildos into their crotch wounds in each others' presence, and wipe them off for the next person to use. Like some sort of autosadist circlejerk. Never forget that this is what they're trying to force as normal.

She's actually an actual girl

That’s definitely not the case, they all have personal dilators. Nobody wants to use the wound spreader of another person.

Doubt it.

Attached: HAHAHAHA.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

okay buddy, buddy retard.

Attached: 1531001076860.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Attached: 1515977259153.png (360x521, 263K)

Jesus christ. That thing looks like it would regenerate 1d4 hp per turn and have a weakness to fire.

Someone post the pic that he posted on reddit.
Where someone points out he isn't wearing underwear.

fucking dammit why can't I be this ingenious, good one m8

Attached: 1560401507166.jpg (311x309, 13K)

based and redpilled

>While the staff and administration would love to include enough equipment for all your dilating needs budgetary constraints make that somewhat difficult this year. As such we would like ask all those using the dilation stations to please clean off the glass dilators when finished with the supplies provided so that everyone can have a safe and happy experience.
Your mistake is taking the sense of hygene and decency you or any other normal human would have, and assuming they share it.

>the body is so pure it tries to heal the manpussy

proof God programmed the human genome

I honestly wonder if people who talk about trannies (both sides) have ever dealt with them in real life. They are 100% all straight up chaos tier degenerates and actual fucking freaks and I don't just say that because they cut their dicks off, prance around in women's clothing, and shove things into infected wounds for fun.

i fucking hate what we become as a race.Why is it that people put false logic and sexuality above actually benefiting humanity or a personality.

I think the point is that they bring their shit up out of nowhere. Yes we all know you don't like trannies, we've heard it a billion times before. We really don't half the posts in the thread being the same old "waaah trannies" posts we've all seen a million times. Just give it a rest for once

i think it's time for me to be thankful i'm not one of these people

Attached: dasness.jpg (750x731, 474K)

Intense social isolation autism and loneliness.

dilate

That’s a fake one, there’s a real one floating around that just references a schedule.

>Didn't realize it was a webm at first
>Creepy fucker starts to smile and move
GET IT THE FUCK AWAY