Thoughts

Attached: wf.jpg (720x360, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcayxCbwQ
moddb.com/mods/rtcw-classic-cooperative-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it just random SJW propaganda splattered above a bland FPS gameplay?

Who gives a fuck, the game is not out yet.
Wait for its release before thinking about it.

I didnt even know there was a follow up to the recent wolfenstein game, so I dont give a shit for this one either

I think it looks great because you can TWIST NAZIS HEADS OFF KILL PREGNANT NAZI WOMEN SLAM DUNK NAZI BABIES INTO A TRASHCAN SHOOT NAZIS HEADS CLEAN OFF PUT NAZIS IN A MEAT GRINDER SHIT ON THE GRAVES OF NAZIS BLOW A NAZI UP WITH AN RPG LYNCH NAZIS HANG NAZIS IN AN OAK TREE, MAPLE TREE, AND VARIOUS PINE TREES KILL 50 NAZIS IN A TRASH COMPACTOR GAS NAZIS ASSASSINATE NAZIS WITH A 44 MAGNUM GIVE NAZIS HIV AND WATCH THEM WASTE AWAY SMASH NAZIS HEADS LIKE A WATERMELON WITH A GIANT HAMMER RAPE NAZIS WITH A DRAGON DILDO SHIT ON THE FRONT YARD OF THE NAZIS

will this be fun in solo mode

>microtransactions
>co-op but still chock full of cutscenes
one guy that played it at e3 said you weren't even shooting anything for the first several minutes of the demo
they haven't learnt anything

Yikes
Not enough polydemi2souls reperesentstion

I'll play it for free when it's modded with the faggot flags instead of the hindu peace symbol

I'm glad they gave money to Carpenter Brut but I won't be getting it, looks like cringe garbage.

The first game was amazing, they shit all over this franchise lately.

Too many soiboy developers

>The first game was amazing
why do people keep saying this? it's exactly the same shit, actually the gameplay was tightened up a bit in 2

At what age is it appropriate to finally kill one's self?

I'll pirate it.

Attached: 1496183944114.jpg (957x621, 68K)

FUCK YEAH SIS

yay another thinly veiled murder white people simulator!

I'm not a tranny.

The buddy pass is a neat bonus.

The new order bothered to develop their villains, new colossus was just NAZIS ARE BAD BECAUSE NAZIS ARE BAD. At the same time you team with commies and black supremacists.

Attached: image0.png (750x769, 473K)

Wolfenstein is always decently fun and a co-op campaign for Wolfenstein is long overdue.

in b4 faggots pretend killing nazi scum is somehow controversial
oops too late

Attached: andhedonia.png (612x810, 417K)

Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks

FUCK OFF

Attached: fash-punch1.gif (540x303, 1.66M)

YOU BEST NOT PIRATE DAT GAME, WHITE BOI

Attached: 1509019346665[1].png (425x415, 214K)

I'll play it. Looks fun and I bet the co-op will be a blast.

Got burnt on the new colosus pretty bad both story and gameplay wise, so im gonna wait this one out and see how the respons is, and a price drop first

>game focused on a team of 2
>no splitscreen

Attached: 1503937271773.png (368x425, 249K)

>has to cover himself up to carry out attacks
Ooooh, tough guy. I bet he ran when the police came too.

Attached: ei9m9katmd531.png (682x682, 136K)

YIKES
cant decide which is worse, this garbage or gears 5 lmao

>he would be retarded enough to do it in front of cameras without hiding your face
people don't like getting arrested fuckface

>playing a shooter on a console
>playing a shooter on a couch
>playing a shooter in local co-op
>in 5779
fuckin' gentiles

Nope. Released on the same day as Kill la kill

Attached: kill-la-kill-the-game-ryuko-1116578.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I think all of us outraged about BS like this need to make Trannies and SJWs pay dearly for their bullshit by ensuring Trump wins in 2020. His victor y is the one thing these degenerates fear above all else other than the literal resurrection of Hitler. The tears from Trannies and SJWs when Trump gets sworn in again will dwarf 2016.

Gaming will be saved if we win the culture war, and we can only win the culture war if Trump wins in 2020. It's time we launch our counter-attack and put seething Trannies and SJWs in their places! Disregard posts that respond to me pretending they're not in fact S E E T H I N G Trannies and SJWs. They do NOT want Trump to win, they know it's fucking over if he does.

have you ever in your life been invited to a party?

>cowardly sucker-punches
>while Richard is distracted giving some interview
>full force and yet not managed to kock him out
>runs away like a bitch afterwards

Contrast and compare.

Attached: Antifa_KO.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

the guy in your webm is a complete hick faggot embarrassment. Nazi puncher is based.

nazi puncher is a 70 year old pedo guy who runs around sucker punching and throwing milk shakes. dilate lmao

>nazis are better at being violent shitheads than people who think everyone should have equal rights
Yeah, I don't think anyone was arguing against that.

sounds like a cool guy. Happy pride month.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 14K)

The weapons in 2 suck monkey balls.

Attached: 1559328059764.jpg (446x435, 82K)

nu-wolfenstein sucks, nu-doom is top tier

Nobody said collecting Nazi scalps would be easy,

Attached: BAkldaJ.gif (446x251, 1.34M)

Odd self-portrait, user.

Can't wait to kill you with my buddy in Wolfenstein's new co-op campaign, out July 26!

Attached: 1510930230115.gif (499x488, 98K)

Attached: Proud boy one punch man.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

>N-No U!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

They fucked afterwards.

thanks for giving me a new webcomic to read user

NONONOOOOO THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET ANOTHER ONE. GO WOKE GO BROKE, WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE.

triggered

It's just too easy

Attached: w5ST2e4.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

no problem, antifastonetoss is pretty good.

if the gameplay is similar to New Colossus then it's a hard pass, I can tolerate shitty stories but shitty gameplay is a big nono

Why is this game so cheap? Is it short as fuck or what?

They did broke tho. They're just doubling down now. They'll probably get an increase on sales for the last game depending on how much they discount on this upcoming Steam Sale.

Can't wait. Wolf 2 had the best story of any FPS game ever. Hopefully we get a fully fledged out narrative in this and not just a mindless shooter like all the other bullshit in this medium.

It's finance by the burgerclap goverment.

NC had good gameplay though, it's problem was bad level design and a terrible story.

>They did broke tho. They're just doubling down now.
That's not how captilism works, kid. you go broke you don't get to make more woke. you lost, kid.

the story sucked monkey balls.
the guns were shit
the game was shit

>triggered

I wish your vegetable comrade's brain could experience that too.

It's a shorter co-op campaign. They want people to buy a copy and gift one to a friend.

Man, she almost got him. Maybe if she bathed even less, he wouldn’t have been able to get close enough to punch her.

Best shooting in any fps game. Super satisfying, easy to kill, easy to die. Every weapon was super fun and crunchy, and the game ran like butter at 1440p60fps on a GTX 970. Just a pure joy, and the character writing is top notch too. If you compiled the cutscenes and did a live action remake of them you would get a instant cult classic and box office hit. Keep seething racist incels

When you're pushing an agenda. No amount of money gets in the way. Just ask Lisa Ann and how her business went down.

Ahh yes, that controversial and vile anti-nazi agenda
It's not like nazis are literally the most unambiguously evil force humanity has ever known or anything

>No amount of money gets in the way
Considering you need money to make things, I'd say it's a pretty big road block. Are you really so naive that you think they ran out of money but then made another million dollar project for free out of sheer devotion to a cause? No one went broke, the game made a profit so they made another one. That's the market, that's why everything is woke now. the big bad SJWs are the market.

I think it'll be fun actually. Story might be a bit rough like in New Colossus, but the gun play in all the Wolf games since New Order has been really solid.

It feels to me like a more modern version of Half-Life: Decay to the point me and my one friend who play that a lot together basically said we'll start playing this too.

High hopes, but still not preordering until the reviews are out.

Attached: 1447473562785.jpg (232x251, 13K)

imagine entertaining this idea

how fucking retarded are you... or do you like to be lectured too?

>co-op nazi killing for PC
What's not to like?

Attached: 1395700818117.gif (612x344, 2.88M)

Attached: 1447206836556.gif (400x300, 1.55M)

Jesus christ, the left really can't meme

The shit campaign? The lazy asset flips? Etc, etc

>the story is important and also bad even though I haven't seen it
Don't care, shooting nazis.
>they re-used perfectly good HD assets!
Don't care, shooting nazis.

it california leftism.
stop calling it MUH ESSJAYYYDOUBLEEJEW

>wolfenstein thread
>turns into trannies, SJW, antifa, typical US bullshit

heh, everytime

Attached: 1495842582507.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

Both sides are bad.

t. RADICAL ECOCENTRIST

nothing wrong with that desu, but it should be done the same way as it was in Wolfenstein: The New Order, where, if you listen to the guards interact between each other it humanizes them (i remember one starts speaking about his children and how he had to take him into a hospital because of a bad cough, most likely caused by the new "superconcrete") so that you have to make a conscious choice of killing them. Also after bombing the fucking bridge and killing gods know how many civillians the game made you feel like a terrorist . I thought that shit was cool.

The marketing team at bethesda really knows how to target people's political stances for free advertising

Yeah the New order where they had posters in their barracks saying 2+2=4 ?
These swede cucks have been demoralizing and setting the germans as stupid as possible since the beginning its all so tiresome now even normies get tired of it

>again confirmed to have 50 mins long cutscenes between 10 min missions
Yikes from me swedecucks.

Based

I have no interest in games where I have to kill the good guys.

Attached: 1300798205362.png (400x400, 4K)

>Get spotted
>Everyone's on high alert immediately

Looks boring, I'll save my money for something better.

New Order and Old Blood had good atmosphere, the others suck though

I miss him brehs.
youtube.com/watch?v=LUzcayxCbwQ

Attached: Hitler 4.jpg (500x680, 44K)

Pass

Rather would be playing RTCW and you would be too

moddb.com/mods/rtcw-classic-cooperative-campaign

I'm just waiting for the antifa and Nazis to finally massacre each other so the vultures get a good meal

>it humanizes them
>in Wolfenstein
Besides the point in a series that has been straight up about how nazis are absolute shit that need to be murdered.
Find another game for your historical revisionism, Battlefield seems just fine.

as usual 4chin only likes to shit talk, nothing with any substance, not even funny jokes...

Attached: D9W5-KIWkAA0h5U.jpg (1016x1632, 238K)