REAL GAMER HOURS

What are you playing?

Attached: stupudding.jpg (600x432, 38K)

I'm playing that game where you go on Yea Forums and get disgusted by all of these adults with poor language and social skills.

You don't even know me.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

I wasn't talking about you specifically. I'm just saying in general. You go on here and then you see what kinds of people most gamers are and you never want to play them ever again.

What if English just isn't their first language?

It most likely is

I played Dungeons of Dreadmor for a few hours but its really meh
Also played Enter the Gungeon but its so bad compared to Isaac
what do?

Attached: 1557907473004.jpg (1024x768, 355K)

S-ranking all missions on DMCV. What a perfect game. Finished up all DMD missions and dreading HaH.

The game is bad or you are bad?

Forgot to add pic. Nico should have been chocolate.

Attached: black Nico.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

I work nights so I just got off work. Gonna play some Yakuza Kiwami 2.

every board is like this
>newfag detected

I just don't like it

Pathologic

Attached: 1447451033580.jpg (1024x382, 223K)

>What are you playing?
Gmod, on a DarkRP server, desperately wishing I was a teenager again.

Just completed YCW, superboss was annoying as fuck until I learned you can spam the last phase, just not mashing A.
Moving onto the DK expansion for MBK+R, a little annoying so far, but will probably have it done by the end of today or tomorrow, including all challenges. Base game is 100%. Then i’ll move onto hollow knight or cadence of hyrule. That should bring me up until Mario Maker, might play some Catan when it releases if its not already out

Dungeons actually looks kind of cool so sorry it sucks. Also if its not fun why bother? This motto is acutally a life savor for me. play whats fun user.

It's basically all social media or human interaction, so your newfag claim is unfounded. It just hits close to home because you want to have a community of people that share your interests that isn't bogged down in autistic politics but it's impossible in 2019 unfortunately.

Monster Hunter World

Attached: 1560996287142m.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

That's general people everywhere you dingus.

Played some motherfucking animal crossing New leaf just now.

>that feeling when you are playing a game and you love it so much you try and perfect it.
Good times user.
I see that is a very positive rated game. Is it just really fun?
After watching mandalors video on it you are a brave soul for playing such a convoluted game.
user. You never will be again. The quicker you realize the easier it is.
if you plan to 100% HK please reconsider. HK was one of the most fucking annoying games ever past a certain point. It has a lot of soul but the platforming is just pure aids. You have to really like it to 100% this game. Early on its okay but late game its just fucking so hard.

Dead by daylight
got my shit kicked in last round by red ranks, lobby wait times fucking blow at this time of night

Attached: 2019-06-19 03-41-12.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

If it makes you feel better, it is likely because there are a ton of ESLs on here now. That's why you get so many butthurt little faggots bitching about America when it isn't relevant to the discussion. In my opinion all IPs from outside the anglosphere should be banned. Imagine if Indians discovered this site and how absolute shit it would become. Quite possibly the worst thing that could happen. Euros don't realize they're like pajeets but only slightly less obnoxious.

The sooner you realize that politics will be everywhere and you will see stuff you hate everyday and no amount of hard work will change people being misinformed and taking about stuff they know to little about the easier it will be.
for the life of me I can't get into it but I'm glad you are having fun.
whats animal crossing like?

I am planning on 100%ing Knight, though I’ll probably intersperse other games while in the last amounts of the game [

Definitely, these experiences are rarer the older I get, but it's very encouraging to know that there are still games out there that make me feel like a kid and want to devote hours to perfecting them.

Attached: DEVIL MAY CRY 4 Special Edition 6_5_2019 11_46_01 PM.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

>implying there aren't plenty of Anglos that live outside the "West" that post on here at odd hours
I bet you post on /pol/.

Never posted on /pol/. 2ch and 2channel both do this with non-Japanese IPs so there is no reason we can't get rid of ESL IPs. It improves the quality of the site.

Indians are already here. The good thing is they stay in /biz/ to shill their shitcoins.

>ESL IPs
See, unlike 5ch (you fucking ignoramus), Yea Forums functions under the world's lingua franca. Not only is it discernibly racist to target non-primary English countries, but it won't have any effect on the site's quality as most of the shitpsoting occurs during peak EST hours and summer/holidays.

star sector, it was Yea Forums's FOTM a couple years back

Had to reinstall wangblows not even two months in when it just shit itself beyond repair. I swear to fucking god it better not do it again.
Tried to replace the battery in my pentablet to play some Osu because I hate myself. Broke it completely, not that there was anything else I could have done. Seemed fucked.
Hope to actually play vidya games tomorrow.

>improves the quality

LMAO

Animal crossing is relaxing. Not for everyone.

>i-it's r-racist!!!
has nothing to do with race, 13% of the population of the USA are native English speakers that aren't white.
>5ch
Sorry I meant 2channel and 2chan
>it wouldn't have any effect on the site's quality
Yes it would, understanding the language is important to making high quality posts. That's why we've a drastic reduction in post length and vocabular used and a huge increase in ESLs

Pazaak in kotor 1. Just picked up a pair of +/-1's and 3x +/- 6's. Grinding out credits from Gelrood for fun.

The fact you added a stutter to my quote shows that you've done this before. The highly specific statistic you produce out of your ass is probably plucked from a long list of "facts" you have readily available to own "lib" rhetoric.

In short: fuck you.

r6 but I get no enjoyment out of playing any video games anymore

Street fighter. Any tips, karin main.

What do you mean "facts"? 13% of the population are black people. Didn't think that was a contentious point.

Why does this always happen

a weird x-com clone called "Phantom Doctrine"

Attached: fEq5oCF.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

What you're posting are "facts" because every statistic you post needs a giant asterisk attached to the caption "black people only exist in large quantities in the Americas because of rampant slavery, and any injustices they enact on society is due to the systemic marginalization and oppression their people have experienced for centuries." But no, that's too much for your itty bitty Nazi brain to comprehend.

> REAL GAMER HOURS
I didnt know that 15:40 is special time for real gamers.

Cyka.

Go to hui.