Why did they have to pick the most s-o-y artstyle ever

why did they have to pick the most s-o-y artstyle ever

Attached: outerworlds.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

How did they take the easiest game engine ever and make a game so janky you'd think it was running on Bethesda's engine?

Attached: 1427063730091.gif (300x300, 1.73M)

Based wordfilter raping this simp

Explain?

Because basedbsidian is run by women and numales

All Obsidian games look like shit.
Yes, even KOTOR.

Kotor looks perfectly fine

Please?

Because people complained about games being too brown so now they overcompensate

bright oversaturated color palate, purples and pinks used the most

theres a theory that they snitched code from new vegas and turned that engine to gamebryo with unity

I don't play Epic games, not do many others.

So few play them in-fact that Epic have to buy their own games to inflate sales numbers. To the point that doing so is part of the exclusivity deals.

That's it?

I never realized Kamen Rider is a soi show

So DRive is a onions film?

I wouldn't say all, but playing nwn2 after the first was an eyesore, fuck that game aged so bad

Onions lol ur feckin retarded

because it's going to be the most s-o-y game ever.

How?

What? all the signs are there.

I'm hoping for something similar to the first Mass Effect since they've confirmed it won't be open world.

Just looking for solid writing with a focused story that gives the player agency. Actual fun gameplay would be a huge plus, but Obsidian isn't known for creating good gameplay systems, so I'm not too optimistic about it. As long as it functions though. Something like Alpha Protocol would be acceptable.

the colors

to rephrase, its the whole unicorn barf, full spectrum color aesthetic that this game has. does it look appealing to you?

Like, I don't hate it enough to mount a campaign against it but I won't defend it either.

Attached: 1bpduj.jpg (600x400, 40K)

I like fallout 3 more than new vegas because of the artstyle too

They both look the same

OuterWilds>OuterWorlds

No they are not

>Green and grey everywhere vs brown and red everywhere

Attached: 1560328475453.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

It's literally just "we want the Rick and Morty crowd"

Is there any proof of this beyond the literally Rick scientist who wakes you up in the beginning?

From the gameplay footage it looks like they'll deliver on that. I was struck by how bog-standard it is mechanically yet it still manages to have an interesting world you wanna get invested in, it reminds me of why I used to like RPGs in the first place. It seems like they doubled down on the moral ambiguity of F:NV and tried to give you lots of conflicting options that let you really screw up the narrative.

Not open world? Huh??

Because its a game for soi

PICKLE RIIIICK ALL RIGHT WINGERS ARE NAZIS RUBADUB!

Yes. Literally every NPC conversation we've seen has had them speaking in non sequiturs.

i'm color blind. I don't care.
Colors are there to blind teenagers and make them buy new "something", if you still care about colors grow up and look at what is shown not how.

Attached: 238856-landscape-nature-clouds-river-Bangladesh-monochrome-boat-sunrise-water.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>According to Obsidian’s communications director Mikey Dowling, players shouldn’t expect The Outer Worlds to contain an open world as massive as Fallout New Vegas. Instead, they ought to anticipate the studio’s approach to the game’s size, scale, and scope to be similar to that of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 “with potentially more ground to cover and explore in each area”. As explained by Dowling, there will be two planets in TOW, and they’re not technically open worlds, but rather large environments with several areas to explore, and others cordoned off.

shut up colorlet, the grownups are talking.

But will it allow me to play as a gender non-conforming character? That's what I'm curious about? If not, fuck Obsidian. They should be better than this.

>i'm color blind.
>Colors are there to blind teenagers and make them buy new "something"
thefoxandthegrapes.jpeg

>color blindness means you only see black and whites
Real fucking meme.

Funny how something so luridly colored and obnoxiously written can completely lack zazz.

Attached: it lacks zazz.gif (500x282, 495K)

how can I miss something I have no idea about?

in my case it is pure monochrome, very rare 0.332% genetic disorder, I have no clue how red looks like

Attached: 54446917_439410480140539_4792227971930120772_n.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Because it’s art direction and tone are influenced/inspired by Futurama and Firedly, two fanbases full of onions. Some people don’t like the retro futurism look the game is going for.

It got this 70s scifi Yea Forums vibe going. Zoomers see only futurama and morty in this. Which is good for marketing I guess, you retards just go "me hate popular muh sicrit clubz" again.

Attached: 1490223006358.jpg (2316x1356, 661K)

lmao that shit makes fallout 4 look like a well put together game